Rental Problems
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2015 by Vektor

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young land lord gets caught up with a Black mother who wants an extension on paying the rent. She offers something in return for paying late.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Chis left only after Destiny let him. She walked him to the door and made out with him for more than a few moments. The smell and taste of champain was all in his mouth when he left. He was in his car wondering how he should spend his new found wealth.

Chris woke up to the sound of a text message alert. It was Destiny sending pictures again. Chris sat up to wipe his eyes clear and see that Destiny was already sending pictures of her open black snatch. It was spread wide open with a message. "Need some more inside of me."

Chris smiled knowing that he just got paid to bang the shit out of a black woman. Not only did he bang the shit out of her, but she gave him twenty five large for it. Now the only thing he wondered about was the next time he would fuck her, and how to spend his money.

Chris spent the next few hours doing school work when his phone buzzed again. Destiny sent another message, but it was not a picture. "Can you meet me again before I go out of town?"

Chris knew that he could finish the rest of his work tonight, and the thought of fucking Destiny's black pussy was getting him excited. The idea that she could not get enough of him made his ego happy. The notion that his cock pleased her experienced twat only made him want more of it.

Chris texted back asking where to meet her. To his surprise she wanted to meet back at his rental. Chris thought she was going to move out. He had no idea when she was going to move out, but he knew she would not be there by the end of the month. He had even started thinking about who to rent to.

Chris pulled up to his rentals, and saw that Destiny's cars were there. SHe had her old car parked right next to her new one. Chris noticed both cars were packed with moving boxes too. A sad thought hit him, as he knew she was going to leave, and there was a chance that he would not be able to continue fucking her.

Walking up to the door he heard Destiny voice telling him to come inside. Chris opened the door and walked expecting to say goodbye to her. Stepping inside he instantly saw the place as he first bought it from his uncle. All the indications of someone living there was gone. Chris only glanced at the place, because Destiny walked right over to him to grab his attention.

"Hey there sexy stud." Destiny cooed making Christ turned around breaking his moment of clarity up.

Destiny was wearing a simple tshirt and jeans. The simple attire seemed to go with the moving she was doing. Her large breasts push out the shirt and showed how well endowed she was.

"Guessing you will be gone today." Chris muttered as his heart felt a little loss from knowing he would not have a steady fuck anymore.

"Sorry, about leaving you like this, but I am sure I can make it up to you some how."

Chris smiled. He had an idea of what her offer was. It also gave a quick rush of blood to his loins as it began to grow. "I have an idea of what that is too."

Destiny smiled like she had a secret. "Oh you do? I am guessing we should find out then if your right."

Before Chris could make a move, Destiny had her hand caressing his chest. Their lips met seconds after the first touch of her dark skin against his body. With their tongue entwined, Chris felt her hand reach for his now erect cock that longed to be free from his jeans.

Chris allowed Destiny to grope his hardened cock through his clothes, as her tongue forced it's way into his mouth. It lasted for a few moments before both of her hands were trying to give freedom to his erection.

Destiny broke the kiss and pushed him further into the the rental. "Come fuck me in the bedroom."

Chris followed Destiny as his eyes never left the sight of her ass. Her hips seemed to sway with the intent purpose of making him stare. It became clear as she slowed down right as she entered the bedroom and slowly pulled down her jeans.

Chris stopped and watched as her seductive tease was making his cock throb with anticipation of knowing it would soon be buried inside her dark body. She turned her head back to see him. "You like my black ass, don't you?

Chris pulled his shirt off as he answered back. "You know I do."

Destiny finished pulled down her jeans to reveal that she was wearing no panties. The dark skin of her bare ass was now in full view of Chris as he finished removing the rest of his clothes. Destiny sat on the bed and pulled her shirt off to show her bra. It held back what Chris wanted to see the most.

"Come here and let me suck on that white thing." Destiny called out as her lips prepared themselves for what was about to come next.

Chris walked forward as he knew Destiny was going to deepthroat his white prick. The moment he was close, her hands pulled him in as her mouth eagerly engulfed its white prize. Chris moved his head back as the sensation of her lips and tongue on his dick hit him. The familiar feeling of her tongue swirl around his bulbous cockhead sent his mind into a flurry. It was only a second her tongue danced around the tip of his cock before sending his white monster all the way down her throat.

Chris moved his hands to Destiny's back to undo her bra clasp. It only took a few seconds before her large brown tits hung free for him to play with. His hands found their playtoy on her nipples, while destiny's mouth worked hard on his erection.

Chris was now softly moaning as Destiny slurped hard and fast on his white shaft. Each time she slide it hard in her mouth she let out a slobbering noise as if her mouth was a tool to be fucked. Chris held firm on her dark nipples pulled and twisting as the sensation of her mouth was pleasing him.

Destiny back off after a few minutes of hard mouth fucking. She scooted back on the bed while opening her legs to show Chris how wet her dark snatch was. "Come fuck me now."

Chris positioned himself between her legs as he saw the anxious smile on her face. The moment the head of his cock touched her snatch he could see her eyes light up with joy. She moaned out just as his white shaft slipped inside her dark folds. "Oh my god, you feel so fucking good."

Chris moved to kiss her as his body pushed down forcing his white meat deeper inside her. It was an easy and quick thrust as Destiny's pussy seemed ready and willing to accept his white intruder. The feeling of her vaginal walls closing in and clamping down on his dick was now a familiar sensation. It felt like it was always supposed to be in there.

Chris rocked his body slowly at first making sure his white love meat pushed snug into Destiny fuck hole. She returned this motions with a moan followed by a hard kiss against his lips. Chris was eager to start slamming his body hard against her, but took his time with slow strong thrusts.

The muffled moans Destiny was giving Chris as they kiss was a testament to how well Chris was fucking her. He then increased his tempo sliding almost out of her black snatch before ramming it home again. His body now collided with hers as he was now fucker her like she wanted.

With each slippery pump into Destiny's pussy Chris was moving his tongue deep inside her mouth. She was moving hers just as much but her body was rocking from his white love muscle taking ownership of her sex. Chris felt her legs wrap around his body forcing him to shorter harder thrusts, as his strength seemed to lift her off the bed an inch before pushing down as he entered deep each time.

Chris broke the kiss as he wanted to suck on her dark nipple while slamming his white fuck stick in her. He was now grinding it inside her, more than slamming it now. He found her breasts and latched on like a willing baby and sucked as if it would give him something. Destiny only moaned as Chris's lips sucked eagerly.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.