Rental Problems - Cover

Rental Problems

Copyright© 2015 by Vektor

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young land lord gets caught up with a Black mother who wants an extension on paying the rent. She offers something in return for paying late.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

The act of cumming inside Destiny had taken its toll on Chris's body. As the high from cumming in her ass faded, the feeling of tiredness sweep over him. Chris was laying down next to her as she reached over to hand him a washcloth. Chris took it and just placed it over his limp member. Chris wanted to clean up and do other things, but the sex had robbed him of all energy.

As Destiny got up to head to the bathroom, Chris had a hard time keeping his eyes open. The sensation of cumming in her tight rectum had really had an effect on him. When she returned from the bathroom, Chris had no idea how long she was in there for.

Chris saw Destiny look at him with a face of sympathy. "You poor thing. Did my black ass wear you out?"

Chris gave a small laugh as he let Destiny clean him with the washcloth he had covered himself with. Her soft hands cleaning him was almost as good as a handjob, but his dick would not cooperate and get excited. Chris had closed his eyes for what seemed like a second but a quick breath made him think it was much longer. Destiny was in the bathroom, and his body was covered with a blanket.

"You can stay the night but my kids will be here in the morning. That means, you either leave before they get home, or I am going to introduce you as my boyfriend."

As Chris decided what to do in his diminished exhausted state, he saw Destiny walked out of the bathroom still nude. Her brown naked form still caught his attention as her large breasts bounced every so gently. The bed moved and he felt her warm flesh next to him.

Chris rolled over so that her chest was directly in front of his face. He wrapped his arms around her body and pushed his face right in between her cleavage. His garbled voice spoke as he nestled in her bosom. "I can stay if you want."

The sensation of her arm around him had a comforting feel. As much as Chris wanted to cuddle, Destiny's large mammaries were all he could focus on. He just took her dark nipple in his mouth and sucked. Destiny moaned slightly before adjusting herself to allow him greater access. Chris took this as an invitation to suckle on both breasts.

Chris was passed out when his phone buzzed him awake. Destiny handed it to him while her breasts were still in his face. Chris read that his uncle needed help real quick, and that he was going to need him early in the morning.

"I have to go." Chris said as he sat up to look at Destiny's face.

"Nothing wrong is there?" Destiny asked as she looked at Chris trying to figure out what was such an emergency.

Chris smiled back and eased her worries. "I just have to help my uncle with a repo. He likes to do it in the early morning."

"If you get done early, call me. Maybe we can do something."

Chris was out of bed and getting dressed when he asked. "What do you feel like doing?"

Density got up to kiss Chris goodbye when she answered. "Anything you want, but I feel like you want to tap my ass again."

Chris smiled at Destiny's version of what he wanted to do. "Would it be wrong of me to say your ass felt great."

Destiny smirked at Chris. "Better you fucking my ass then cumming inside me like you have been doing."

Chris continued to keep smiling as he saw the look in Destiny's face as she said it. He knew that she liked it, and the danger to him was worth it. As he left her place, he saw her in the doorway waving to him. What made her send him off was the fact she still had no clothes on.

Chris helped his uncle all morning repossess a trailer. Chris was more than happy to get the money his uncle offered and get home to sleep. Chris passed out with the memories of being with Destiny and everything he did with her.

The next day Chris was at work when Destiny sent a text. Chris stepped outside thinking a picture would show up that he did not want to share. He read the text in disappointment. "Busy all next week. Come by next Friday."

Chris now had doubts to her being a steady fuck. He thought her busy life was too much for any relationship, sexual or nonsexual. Going back to work Chris tried to think of anything but her. It was not if he had any bad feelings for her, it was the feeling of wanting her too much.

Chris left work and found that he had a video message from her. Waiting till he got home to download, his thoughts of her were now consuming him. The excitement of her message, made the trip home ever more stressful.

The moment Chris closed the door to his small house, he started to download her message. When he hit play he saw her dark legs sitting in a chair. Her left hand was holding the phone as it recorded her opening her legs. The full view of her shaved dark snatch came into view. As clear as day, Chris saw every inch of her ebony pussy. That was enough to cause an erection in his pants. Chris was not expecting her to slide a white dildo right into her dark hole. Chris could not handle it anymore and finished himself to the rest of the video.

Chris sent a text back after he cleaned the cum off his body. "Thank you for that, I needed it."

Chris got a text back within a few minutes from her. "No prob. Are you busy Thur night around 9pm?"

The smile of knowing his dick was going to penetrate Destiny's pussy returned to Chris. He texted back to confirm his thoughts. "You need something?"

"I need your white dick bad. You just have to come by my office though. Busy for the next few weeks."

Chris responded quickly to make sure he got the information. He feared it was all going to end soon, and he would not see here again the same way. In the back of his mind it was as if Destiny was going to return to a normal tenant that paid rent with money and not her pussy.

Chris waited patiently until Thursday. He had the information of where Destiny worked. She did not give a name of the place but an address. He still had no idea of what she did, and now questioned himself to why he never asked her any real questions about herself.

Going one step further, Chris decided to search the address Destiny gave him online. It came up quickly as a law office. Chris instantly thought she was a secretary of some kind. Not stopping at a simple search of the place she worked, Chris searched her name. He was taken back when he saw that she was part owner of the law firm.

Armed with ammunition on Destiny, Chris wondered why she had lied to him about being fired. The problem Chris thought about was confronting her. He knew that if he did the sex would end. If Chris kept his mouth shut the sex would most likely continue, albeit without rent money.

Contemplating the situation caused Chris to think about Destiny more than the sex with her. Chris abstained from masterbation which also caused him to feel pressure of needing to release which added to the stress.

It was Thursday night and Chris was heading to Destiny's job. She had sent a text early making sure he was coming by. It was a change, because she had sent a dozen texts during the week. All of them were of her in her office spreading her legs. Chris knew that there was a reason he had to question her motives of what she was after.

When Chris got to the building he could see Destiny's last name on the sign. It was after a bunch of other names, but it was still on the sign. Chris also noticed that her car was the only one in the parking lot.

Chris hit the buzzer and waited for it to open. When Destiny strolled to the door, his eyes opened wide in shock. She wore a tight light blue blouse and black pencil skirt. Her makeup was done and her hair was longer and went straight down to the middle of her back. To Chris she looked like model that just walked off the runway. Chris had a hard time convincing himself she was a older single mother.

Destiny gave a bright eyes smiled as she opened the door and greeted Chris with a kiss. She was quick to speak as her hands felt his chest while talking. "I missed you."

"You look really hot in that." Chis uttered as he felt his hormones kick in.

"Why thank you. Come in, let me show you around."

Destiny held Chris by the hand as she walked fast through the building. She pointed out the rooms while Chris paid attention to her ass as they walked. The skirt seemed almost form fitted, and Chris watched every move it made.

When Destiny announced that they were at her office, Chris noticed something else besides Destiny's body. "Wow, you have a big office. I thought you got fired though."

Destiny moved in front of her desk and turned around while sitting on the front of it. "I hate to lie, but I too. I needed an extension on rent so I lied. Please forgive me."

Chris was still at the entrance to Destiny's large office as his erection died down from Destiny's honesty. "You didnt have to lie. Why are you even renting from me anyway. You seem to be rich."

Destiny adjusted her legs as she looked back up at Chris. "The current case I am on has drained all my resources. My house was sold to cover expenses. I am only renting from you until the case is settled."

"So you offered sex to cover rent." Chris quickly responded as Destiny seemed to squirm sitting on her desk.

Destiny glared back at Chris. "No. I offered head for an extension on the rent. I fucked you because I wanted too."

"So you wanted to fuck me." Chris softly muttered back.

"Yes. I wanted to fuck you, and I asked you here tonight to fuck me again. If you dont want to I understand. I will have all your money by the end of the month." Destiny said as she shifted her legs again. To Chris her body language and tone were now defensive.

"Its not that. It's just I didn't think you were into me for anything other than rent is all." Chris's mind was wondering if there was something else Destiny wanted.

"So a black women is not allowed to like white guys? Is that what you're saying?"

Chris never thought about being with any other woman of a different nationality. The idea of being with someone different now was something new and exciting, but did not want to come across as a ignorant idiot to her. Chris quickly answered without really thinking about what he was saying. "I don't know ... I guess ... I just thought..."

"Well stop thinking and get your white ass over here." Destiny ordered as she spoke over him.

As Chris walked over to her like a lost child, Destiny opened her legs and pulled up her skirt. The closer Chris got to her the more her brown legs came into view. "Eat my pussy now. I need it really bad."

Chris stopped wondering of the irrelevant thoughts and motivations of Destiny. He just knew that he was going to fuck her again and that was it. All negative aspects of how it all started faded away the moment he saw her spread her legs wide enough to see her dark panties. As she pushed her panties to the side and her dark folds of her pussy came into view, Chris felt the swelling of his own erection.

Destiny hiked up her skirt a little more as her hand held the thin fabric of her panties to the side. Chris knelt down in front of her with the sole intention of eating her delectable slit. As Chris's tongue first touched the soft skin of Destiny's pussy, a sense of ownership happened. Chris only thought about how her pussy was his to eat and fuck as he wished. No matter what the cause of getting it was, it was his and in front of him now.

As Chris slid his tongue up and down the dark brown lips of Destiny's snatch a soft moan escaped her lips. Her shaved pussy was now slick by the saliva he used, as his tongue and mouth moved ever faster. Moving his tongue further down her pussy he slipped into her love opening. The soft moans moved into deeper louder moans.

Chris worked his tongue in and out before sliding back up to find her exposed clit. Licking it before giving it a good suck, Destiny cried out. "Oh, fuck!"

Chris knew he had hit the spot, and focused his mouth and tongue on it. Chris moved his tongue in quick circles around her love button as her legs closed in around his head. He knew he had hit her spot as her legs twitched around him.

Although he could have spent the entire night before her dark legs, Chris needed to get off too. He stood up and saw the excitement in Destiny's face. Her deep breathes let him know that she was ready and willing.

As Chris dropped his pants, Destiny stood up and pulled her skirt and pantied off. She quickly sat on her desk and opened her legs wide. With her ass all the way on the desk, she gave Chris a clear target to slide his manhood into.

Chris moved forward as he placed the head of his dick on Destiny's clit. As he rubbed her clit with his cock Destiny squirmed. "Oh fuck, its really hard. You gonna fuck this black pussy now?"

Chris wanted to make Destiny cum from just rubbing his dick on her clit, but his own desire to penetrate her slick love hole was too much. He easily slipped in, and he slide it in fast and deep. Chris looked up as she almost screamed. "OH my fuck it hard!"

"Been waiting to fuck your pussy." Chris said as he felt her dark sex open up even more.

Reaching for her blouse, Chris and Destiny both quickly unbuttoned it. As She pulled down her bra, Chris continued to plunge deep into her black pussy. As she worked to move her large brown tits away from the constraining bra, Chris stared as he longed to see them.

"You like seeing my black titties while you fuck this pussy?"

Chris nodded his head as his body now crashed into hers. The desk was now squeaking a little as Chris's rapid thrusting increased. His hands now gripped her hips to keep her body in place. Destiny's mouth opened as her hands had to hold her breasts in place due to the hard thrusts Chris was giving her.

As Chris felt her vaginal walls clamp down continuously as he cried out to her. "Oh, my god you feel so fucking good."

It looked as if Destiny had to concentrate to smile and nod as Chris's assault on her pussy drove her wild. The more his white man tool opened drove deep inside her, the more she coated it with her wetness. Her slick hole was now making it easy for Chris to continue his fast momentum of slamming into her.

Chris's moans increased in volume as his body now made wet slapping sounds against Destiny's. Her wetness was now flowing out at an increasing rate. She looked into his eyes as he did the same. "You can cum in my mouth if you want."

Chris shook his head as she finished talking. She glared back at him in total shock. "You gonna cum in me again?"

As Chris smiled he let out a quick moan. With his hands holding her hips in place, his white ock was driving deep into her dark snatch owning it. He knew it was his to fuck and cum in if he wanted. He just waited to see her reaction when he told her. "I have to cum in you, I haven't came in days."

Chris could not completely judge Destiny's reaction. He did not know if she came or cringed from telling her. When her legs tightened around him the doubt was removed. He knew she came from knowing his white cum was going to be shot all up inside of her.

Destiny moaned loud as her legs loosed their grip on his waist. "Oh god, oh god, its gonna be a lot. OH fuck are you sure?"

Nodding his head, Chris pulled her body towards him harder. His thrusting was more concentrated on depth than speed. He made sure each thrust fully engulfed inside her dark folds before pulling out. He felt the urge to cum build up, and knew it was only a matter of pushed before it would happen.

The sensation to cum came quicker than Chris expected. He wanted to last, but the feeling Destiny's ebony twat was giving him was too much for him. All he could do now was make sure his white ram rod was deep in her when it exploded.

Chris pushed in one last time and let go any hold he had of his cum. He moaned the moment his hot seed forcefully shot out. He saw Destiny's face light up in shock and awe as his white seed flooded her cervix. "Oh fuck ... oh fuck its a lot. Oh my god its so hot inside of me."

When Chris pulled out just a little as if he wanted to continue fucking, Destiny called out. "Hold it in deep if you're going to fucking do it. Oh yea, oh yea. Oh fuck I still feel it cumming in me."

As Chris continued to cum grunts of pleasure escaped followed by soft moans. He had no idea how much white fertile seed had entered her, but when Destiny moaned again he knew she was feeling every spurt.

"Oh god, you are so bad" Destiny cooed as Chris finally let go her hips and withdrew from her sex.

"I am sorry, it just felt really good." Chris replied as his breath was still labored.

Destiny reached for some tissues that were on her desk for cleanup. She held them to her open slit as she sarcastically responded. "Feels good now for you, but not for me months from now."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.