Rental Problems
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by Vektor

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young land lord gets caught up with a Black mother who wants an extension on paying the rent. She offers something in return for paying late.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Chris sat in class wondering what he got himself into when his phone beeped with a message from destiny. He wondered how long it was going to continue with her. Chris was thinking that if she got caught up with rent she would have no need to see him. All the logic Chris had, he kind of enjoyed have sex with her. When he thought about her large brown tits hanging before his mouth he could not help but get hard from it.

Chris decided he could not wait any longer, and checked the message she left. He made sure the professor was not looking when he did. Chris was glad that he waited, because when the picture popped up in the message he quickly swiped off of it. Chris got a quick glimpse of her black pussy with her fingers holding it open.

Looking around to see if anyone was looking Chris read the message. "Waiting for you to fuck this black pussy. When you gonna hit it today?"

Chris checked the time and saw that he would be free, and by her place in an hour. He texted back quickly while his brain was focused on fucking her. What Chris tried to forget about, was that she was a late paying tenant. The only thing he wondered about, what her real reason for being with him. Chris figured, he was going fuck her, and it was better than the past girls he was with.

Chris pulled up to see that Destiny's car was the only one. It was not common to see other cars, unless it was late at night when his other two tenants were home from work. Chris only had to come by at night if there was something to be fixed. Now he walked up to Destiny's rental only to see her holding the door open for him.

Before Chris even go to the steps to her place, he could spot she was wearing only a loose baggy t shirt. Her dark nipples were visible and points out from the shirt as Chris got to the door. His eyes could not help but stare at her well rounded breasts as they hung free and well only held back by a loose shirt.

"Thought I wasn't going to see you until Friday." Chris comment as he brushed by her body to enter her place. Chris also got to feel her breasts as he brushed by them.

Destiny waited for Chris to enter before closing the door and answering. "I don't have to work until Saturday. So I figured why not get some of your white cock."

Chris managed to lift his eyes away from Destiny's chest to answer a question that nagged him since yesterday. "So, is this a payment extension thing or something else?"

Destiny lifted her shirt to reveal her hanging breasts to a now distracted Chris. "This is, I want some white cock thing."

When Chris got close enough to Destiny she closed the door and pulled Chris in for a open mouth kiss. Chris wasn't expecting it, but was pleased to feel her succulent lips against his, while her tongue touched his. While he kissed her, he then felt her hands on his clothes trying, and succeeding in removing them quickly.

Chris let Destiny have control over the situation, as his hands were busy caressing her large rack that hung before him. Grasping her nipples and tweaking them only caused his cock to throb openly as his pants were already pulled off.

As Chris was pulled by Destiny towards the bedroom, he finished removing his shoes and shirt. Chris almost fell twice as his eyes were drawn to the sway of Destiny's ass then getting his clothes off. When she got to the bed to sit down, Chris stepped up to her to present his hard white erection.

Destiny smiled as she pulled Chris closer towards her waiting mouth. Her hands were touching his ass as her tongue swirled around his pulsing head. It was only a few moments that Chris felt his ass being played with before she moved to his shaft. Destiny spit right on his head while stroking his shaft and working to a slick shine.

"You didn't jerk off last night did you?" Destiny said right before licking the head of his bulbous unit.

"No. Last time was with you." Chris moaned as he felt her tongue hit directly on his sensitive dick.

"Good, cause you're not allowed to jerk off anymore." Destiny demanded right before she plunged her mouth onto his throbbing rod. She was deep throating his stiff erection as her throat opened up with a gagging sound.

Chris moaned again as Destiny place her hands on his hips, and took his cock without any discomfort even though it sounded like her throat was gagging. Chris watched as her dark lips wrapped tightly around his shaft as she slid back and forth on him. It seemed that she was gagging herself each time her nose pressed against his torso, but she continued without problems.

The gurgling sound of Destiny throating his prick did not last long, as Destiny pushed him away and slid further on the bed. She opened her legs wide while lifting them up. "Now come shove that white dick in me."

Chris stayed silent as he positioned himself between her spread eagle legs. Chris leaned in to kiss while his cock naturally found Destiny's slick black love hole. Feeling the tip of his dick touch her sex while kissing her, Chris gave a small thrust so it would slip in further. As his white man tool found its home deep in Destiny's love cave, Chris's tongue found hers as well.

While their tongues danced around each other, Chris began pumping his body with more and more force. Destiny had no other choice but to grip Chris's body as his white prick began to take ownership of her slippery love sheath. Destiny and Chris were both giving slight moans as their bodies bounced off one another faster and harder.

Chris loved feeling her tongue and lips against his. He pushed in hard and deep each time his body slammed against hers. Knowing she was liking it, from both her soft muffled moans and, the way her wet vaginal walls clenched around his shaft.

The more Chris bottomed out in Destiny's black snatch the more she held her legs wider for him. It was when he began thrust harder than ever before that he pulled away from their kiss to breathe heavy from the sex. Destiny now held her feet as her legs were bent and spread as wide as she could get them.

Chris watched Destiny's face and saw the pleasure she was getting from him stuffing his white meat hard and fast in her dark love nest. "Oh, my god this feels so good." Chris moaned as he needed to tell her how he felt.

Destiny gave a slight smile between her moans of lust as she responded. "You like that black pussy. Tell me how much you like me black pussy!"

"Oh, fuck, I like it. Oh fuck I love your black pussy."Cried Chris as his body was crashing hard against hers, while pushing his cock into Destiny's now sloshing pussy.

"That's it baby ... fuck this black pussy hard!" Destiny screamed as her body tightened from another orgasm.

Chris held his mouth open as his body was in a euphoric state. He knew it was not going to be long before he was going to spray his fertile seed deep into her body. The sensation to explode in her was gaining ground as was his thrusting. He became more concentrated to make sure his love stick was as far as it could go before letting go. Destiny was all too happy to spread her legs to make sure his ejaculation would go as far as possible into her wiling birth canal.

"That's it baby! Cum in my black pussy! Give it to me!" Destiny moaned loud almost screaming as she tilted her body to make sure Chris came far into her will womb.

Chris moaned as his cum shot through his white fuck tool into Destiny's craving sex. Chris pushed as hard as he could before he felt spurt after spurt of his white sperm spray Destiny' vaginal walls. Chris stared into her eyes as both of them were feeling the pleasure from Chris's explosion of cum. Destiny just held her legs high as Chris never pulled out an inch, as more of his seed found its way to her cervix.

Chris sensing the last of his cum was out of him pulled away from Destiny's spread open body. Instead of rolling next to her, he only pulled a foot back as he knelt before her while she still held her legs up by her heels. "Oh, god that was good."

Destiny was taking deep breaths as she held her legs high still displaying her open love hole to him. "Love feeling you bust your hot load in me like that. Just can't get over how much your white cock cums. Feel it all up in there now."

Chris looked at her confused now. "You think I should not cum in you again. I mean I understand and all."

Destiny gave a laugh as she released her legs, but still had them open and bent at the knees. "If you be worried about gittin me pregnant, it's too late. You dumped enough cum in me I feel like you gave me enough cum to make triplets."

"I can't be having kids now. We should start using protection and all." Chris weakly pleaded. He knew in his heart that the feeling of his dick exploding inside her was the best feeling he ever experienced. Though after the high of sex wore, the danger kicked in.

Destiny gave a tone of seriousness as she spoke. "You have a problem wit givin me a white baby and all? You didn't like cumin all up in my black pussy?"

Chris tried a way to defuse the situation in his head. All of his thoughts were still juggling inside his head, but he spoke anyway. "No, no. It not that I have a problem. Its just..."

Destiny cut him off as she playfully put her foot in front of his mouth. "If you aint got no problem with it then just hush yourself and continue cuming in me like you do. Besides I know you be liking it anyways."

Chris nodded his head before he realized that she could not see him with her foot in front of his face. In play jest back her he quickly sucked on her big toe to tickle her.

Destiny giggles hard as she lifted her body up quickly to kiss him and stop her toe from being used against her. Chris saw his opening and stopped playing with her foot and kissed her mouth. Destiny returned his affection and wrapped her arms around him.

Destiny pulled Chris back down to the bed and continued kissing him. Chris took the initiative and forced his tongue into Destiny's mouth. As she used her tongue with his, Chris decided to move his hands to her breasts as they pressed against his chest. Chris could feel the soft yet firm breasts in his hands while his mouth was pressed hard against Destiny's dark lips.

The sensation Chris was having from feeling Destiny's tits and kissing her was causing his prick to return to life. Chris paid it no attention until it rubbed against the softness of Destiny's inner thigh. As she moaned from the contact, Chris shifted his body to allow it to rest at the entrance to her sex. Chris wondered what would happen if he decided to push forward a little. The hardness of his prick was more than able to slip in without help or direction from his hand.

With a slight push Chris felt Destiny's vaginal lips against the tip of his dick right before the head slipped in. The moment the head was finding its home inside Destiny's slick tunnel, she cried out. "You dirty fucking white boy. You can't get enough of that black pussy."

Chris smiled as he continued to push his white erection into Destiny's cum slippery fuck hole. Seeing the surprise of her face mixed with pure ecstasy he knew she could go again for another round of sex.

Destiny appreciative moan got louder as she took more and more of Chris's white cock. When he was fully entrenched inside her again, she called out. "I think you like being a dirty white boy."

Chris kissed her again as he began thrusting inside her again. Chris could feel the wetness of her vaginal walls as they tried to grip his cock. The slippery sensation of his heavy cum deposit was making it easy to plunge deep inside her. The knowledge of knowing his cum was providing the lubricant to fuck her again was turning him on.

Destiny lifted her legs again as Chris was pounding his body against hers. Her eyes gleamed with desire as she looked him dead on. "That's it, fuck that pussy again, you dirty white boy.

Chris said nothing as he let his body do what it needed to do. Almost without hesitation his thrusting was as hard and strong as before. The only difference with Chris's hard pounding was the feeling of Destiny's slippery sex was giving him. Her cum slick pussy was so pleasing to Chris he was enamored with the sensation.

As Destiny's took every inch of Chris's love muscle inside her slick pussy she urged him on by pushing her hips upwards. As her hips were bucking her voice howled with lust. "Tell me you like that black cunt, you dirty fucking white boy. Tell me what your gonna do!"

Chris looked at Destiny like a he was being controlled by her. It was as if her dark love nest had control over his body. He called out as Destiny was bucked her hips as hard as he thrusted down against her. "Gonna come in it. I am gonna cum hard in it."

Destiny moaned loud as Chris told her what he was going to do. Chris saw the pleasure in her face, but felt it as her vaginal walls collapsed around his shaft from her orgasm. Chris pushed through it as he continued to bottom out in her ebony pussy hole.

"Oh my god! I am gonna cum!" Chris screamed out as he felt his body get ready to shoot another load of fertile sperm into his dark lover's body.

Destiny grabbed a hold of Chris's body as he tightened his muscles. As his white prick was buried deep, Chris let go and held it as it unloaded. The more his cock pumped shot after shot of fertile swimmers into Destiny's willing body, the louder he moaned.

Destiny moaned as Chris held true by not moving his white dick from deep within her cum filled cunt. "That's it baby ... push it in deep to give me that white baby. Mmmm, damm, you sure know how to cum deep in a girl."

Chris pulled out and lay right next to Destiny as his body had little energy to move. As he stared at the ceiling he felt Destiny move her arm towards him to hold his chest. She kissed him on the neck and cheek as her fingers played with his heavy breathing chest.

"Can I ask you a favor?" Destiny whispered as her fingers were doing circles on his abdominal muscles.

Chris did not turn towards, and did not whisper back. "What do you want?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.