Expansion - Cover

Expansion

Copyright© 2015 by aubie56

Chapter 12

While all of this stuff was going on, Billy and Jenny had grown closer. This situation looked like it was becoming serious. Jenny was all Billy wanted to talk about if we were not involved in planning our next raid. He had decided that he wanted to enroll in the same university as Jenny and major in mechanical engineering. There was no question that he had a natural bent for that sort of work, so we all encouraged him to do so. We certainly could afford the expense.

Billy took some tests and easily qualified to enter the university. Jenny was very proud of him and encouraged him every way that she could. He managed to get a class schedule that fit well both with his attraction to Jenny and our "extra curricular activities."

The ISIL menace had dropped to the point that there was nothing for us to do in regard to them, so we were able to concentrate our efforts against the drug trade and the sex-slavers. We went out every night against one or the other, but this did not cause a problem for Billy because he did not need to sleep. He and Jenny scheduled study times to coincide, and they spent many happy evenings together with their books. The studying was usually done at the university library or at our home, so it was convenient for Billy to deliver Jenny at home in time for her to get enough sleep.

After that, he was able to join the rest of the family in chasing down the bad guys. By the time we had wiped out Mateo Aguilar's gang, we had picked up about $20 million on our raids. It was good for us that those people did not trust banks and were afraid of leaving a trail for the tax people to follow. Most of the money was stashed in our Cayman Islands bank, but we still paid taxes on around $300,000 of income. I gave my employment status as an independent contractor to a covering corporation owned by Susan's people. This kept the tax people happy, and they never bothered us.

After approximately a year of living like this, Jenny decided that she wanted to move in with Billy. The only problem we had with welcoming her with open arms was that she knew nothing about our physical attributes or our late-night raids. We had Billy search himself thoroughly to be sure that he wanted to make Jenny his wife and live with all of the things that entailed. He insisted that he did want that, so we invited Jenny over for a weekend so that we could tell her about what she was getting into.

She was quizzed as thoroughly by Liz as Billy had been, and she convinced Liz that she was fully serious about making a life with Billy. Okay, that was what we needed to hear. We sat her down with us around the dining table and I did most of the talking. I told her about what had happened to me in that elevator accident and what it had done to my body. I then illustrated my point by trying to drive a knife through my arm. The same demonstration was done with Billy, Mary, and Liz. Jenny was absolutely stunned by what she saw.

Jenny was even more stunned when I told her that she could become just like us as a result of having sexual relations with Billy. She laughed at herself because of her self-doubts at the reason that Billy always used a condom. She had thought that there was something wrong with her, and was very relieved to find out that was not the reason at all.

Liz told Jenny that she could expect to have to wait about three years for all of the effects to show up in her body, and during that time, she would not become pregnant. Billy winked at her and said, "Honey, we will stop using the condom starting tonight. That way, you can start turning into Supergirl as soon as possible." Jenny was thrilled at the prospect.

Billy explained that he would be working with us while she was sleeping. Jenny was disappointed to hear that she could not go with us until the changes in her body began to show up, and that would be about a year. We did promise to find ways for her to help us in our crusade, but Billy would not stand for her to place herself in the way of a knife or bullet until she was ready. Meanwhile, he would start training her with guns and in the kind of martial arts that we used. We were happy to see how excited Jenny was with all of this and how she could hardly wait to get started.

We had already set up a shooting range and a gym in a building behind our main house, so they were ready to start Jenny's training as soon as tomorrow. Billy would start her physical conditioning tomorrow so that she could begin martial arts training very soon. Of course, she could start her firearms training right away. She would start out with .22 caliber weapons until she was comfortable with them, then she would work her way up to the larger calibers as her body began to strengthen.

The interesting thing was that Johnny was amazingly well coordinated for a child of about 2 years old. Billy wanted to try to train Jenny and Johnny at the same time. They would not be doing the same things, but they could provide company for each other during the training. I was a little dubious of Johnny being ready, but I could see no problem with giving him a try. Liz was agreeable, so I did not argue the point. Jenny laughed and agreed to go along.

Jenny's parents were not real happy with her moving in with Billy. I think that some of it was because she was moving away from home, and they would have been a lot less upset if the two of them had been moving in with Jenny's family. It looked to me like a case of them getting caught up in the "empty nest" syndrome. Jenny said for us not to worry about it.

She was sure that the whole thing would smooth over in a couple of months or so. She thought that her mother was worried about Jenny becoming pregnant without the legal coverage of marriage. She assured her mother that they were taking precautions, so her mother did seem to quit worrying so much.

Our first venture out after Jenny moved in was a bit nerve racking for Jenny. She reported to Billy that she had a hell of a time getting to sleep. It wasn't because of concern for Johnny being her responsibility because we had a babysitter for him supplied through Susan's associates. The babysitter had been surprised at the way we seemed to be gone all night, but she appeared to assume that we caught up on our sleep during the day when she was not around. Nobody, including Jenny, told her the truth.

Anyway, we put in another year on our crusade, and we were making progress. Both the drug and the sex-slave trade had moderated by then, and the police had taken notice, but could not put the proverbial finger on the reason. We were getting richer on every raid as we picked up cash from both types of operations. Actually, we were making more money off the sex-slave trade than we were off drugs. We guessed that it was because the individual transactions involved a hell of a lot more money when sex was a part of the deal.

We were now spending most of our time chasing down sex-slave owners. There were still a few procurers remaining in business, but we had thinned them out ruthlessly. We were trying to do the same with the slave owners.

Typically, a slave owner was a man who lived alone except for his slaves. In our experience, women slave owners were in a lesbian relationship and usually had two male slaves on hand to service them as they desired. The thing that really galled us was that the males involved were usually children between 12 and 16 years old who had been castrated in a very amateurish manner, mostly with scissors. Those women we caught suffered very painful and drawn out deaths.

At this point in our activities, we had no way to take care of the children we freed from slavery, so we had to turn them over to the state of Arizona. We felt that was only marginally better than living as slaves, but we had no other choice. Liz and Jenny were working to come up with a solution, but they had not found one yet that satisfied all of our requirements.

The male slave owners were usually as cruel and unfeeling toward their female slaves as the women were, but there were no outward signs on the girls. Nevertheless, they were all psychological wrecks, and had to have professional medical treatment. Of course, we treated the men pretty much the same as we did the women.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.