Expansion - Cover

Expansion

Copyright© 2015 by aubie56

Chapter 10

Mary was equipped with a radio supplied by Susan. The radio was so tiny that it was almost impossible to believe that it could send a signal 50 feet, much less the 5 miles that it was really capable of. Anyway, it was concealed in her hair under her wig, and she was very unlikely to lose it, nor would it be easy to find by someone searching her, even if the wig was pulled off.

We could clearly hear all voices in the vicinity, and we were recording what we heard for future reference. Thus, we heard the man say, "Okay, Bitch, it's time to come with me."

"Get your hand off me, you bastard! I'm not going anywhere with you."

"Ha, that's what you think. Come with me or I'll cut your face to ribbons."

"Oh, God, Mister, don't do that. Okay, I'll come with you. Where are we going?"

"Right now, we're going behind these buildings so that I can see what you have to offer. If you've got what I need, we both can have a good time. Now come on."

The man never turned loose of Mary's arm as he guided her down an alley and behind some stores. There was a loading dock with a dim light on, and the man had Mary climb onto it. He joined her and said, "Okay, Bitch, strip off all of your clothes. I want to see what your tits and cunt look like."

"Okay, but just don't cut me."

While this was going on, Billy, Liz, and I were following them down the alley. We tried to stay out of sight as we turned into the cross-alley. At this point, we were still in the shadows, so we were practically impossible to see. We were wearing the dark gray outfits supplied by Susan for field use, and that made us functionally invisible. On the other hand, we had no trouble seeing Mary and the man who had abducted her.

Mary almost visibly relaxed when she saw us lurking in the shadows. She could see us because she knew where to look, and she had the same hyperdeveloped eyesight that the rest of us had.

Mary began to remove her clothes, but slowly. This irritated the man, and he raised his hand to slap her, but he never got the chance to do that. As soon as she saw what was going on with the man, Mary kicked him in the balls and slapped the side of his head with her open hand. That must have seemed to the man something like being run over by a truck! He collapsed to the concrete loading dock in considerable pain from both the kick and the slap.

We weren't worried about Mary, but we did rush over to congratulate her on the way she had handled herself and the situation. She blushed at the praise, but her first words were, "Can I take off these heels, now? My ankles are killing me!" We laughed, and Liz handed her some flip-flops to wear. Liz knew that Mary was not used to such high heels and would need to change as soon as practical.

None of us had any regard whatsoever for the man who had tried to kidnap Mary. At the very least, he was a rapist, and he might be a procurer for the sex-slavery ring. With that in mind, we were going to question him before he had a fatal "accident."

I fastened his hands and feet with nylon cable ties while Billy went to fetch the SUV. The alley was wide enough to handle commercial trucks, so there was plenty of room to bring the SUV down it. I dumped the man in the back on the floor of the SUV and joined everybody else for the trip to our home. We had left room in the garage for the SUV, and Billy drove in after using the automatic door mechanism to open it.

Once that door was closed, the man was hauled into a room off the garage that had originally been intended as a gardener's workroom. There was a worktable in there at a convenient height, and I laid out our prisoner on it. Of course, he began to bitch and moan about how what we were doing was illegal, and we could expect a visit from the cops as soon as he got away.

Billy asked, "What makes you think you are leaving here?"

That was a real shocker for the man, and all of us looked at him with the most evil grins that we could manage. He wilted at that. Before he could recover, I said, "You will tell us everything you know about the sex-slavery that is going on in Phoenix."

"I ain't saying a word!"

I nodded to Mary, and she picked up a very vicious looking knife. The man blanched at that, but all Mary did was to cut his clothes off. Once his clothes were off and in shreds, the man was really frightened. Here he was, naked, and he was surrounded by four people who were not above causing him considerable pain.

Mary carefully placed the knife out of the way, but where the man could see it. She then grasped his scrotum in her hand and squeezed just enough for the man to feel a little pain. I said, "I am now about to ask you some questions, and every time you give me an answer I don't like, my daughter is going to increase the pressure on your balls. We know that they are still tender from the kick you received, but that was just to get your attention.

"The first question is what is your name?"

"Fuck you, you bastard!"

I didn't say anything; I just nodded to Mary. She squeezed just enough to be painful and held her grip. The man moaned, but didn't say anything. I said, "Okay, squeeze a little harder, and let's see if that helps him to remember his name." Mary grinned and increased the pressure.

This time, the man moaned even louder, but said, "Josh Green. My name is Josh Green."

"Ah, that's a lot better. Okay, Honey, ease off until he gets stubborn again." That set the pattern for us to extract a lot of information from Mr. Green. We got a string of names and addresses, and I believed most of them because Mary was putting a lot of pressure on his balls.

We had invested about an hour in questioning Green, and he was reduced to crying as he repeated himself. "Mr. Green, thank you for all of the information that you have given us. Now we will reward you for your cooperation. Under normal circumstances, I would have my daughter squeeze hard enough to crush your balls, but we won't do that. Instead, I will just kill you relatively painlessly."

With that statement, I chopped at Green's wind pipe with the edge of my hand. I hit him hard enough to crush his wind pipe. At the same time, I hit him in the side of the head hard enough to knock him unconscious. He was going to die before he regained consciousness. Billy and I dumped Green's body into the SUV while Mary put on something more comfortable, and Liz started looking up names using the internet.

Billy drove us well out into the desert, and I dumped Green's naked body into an arroyo. He would be stripped of flesh within a couple of days by various scavengers. Personally, I was betting on javelinas, but other animals could beat them to the delicacy.

By the time we got home, Liz had identified a couple of the names as belonging to American branches of Mexican gangs. Okay, we would start making visits after dark tonight.

At this point, our choice was kind of arbitrary, but we chose to visit Jesus Murphy. All we knew about him is that he was a buyer of girls for the gang. He lived in a rundown apartment in the poorest of the Mexican section of the city. This didn't make a whole lot of sense, unless he was trying to camouflage his income. Maybe, he was trying to live as cheaply as possible to build up a stash to be able to go back to Mexico and live like a king? Well, we could ask him.

Liz needed to take care of something for Johnny, and Mary was involved with a sleepover, so it was just Billy and I who left to visit Murphy. We decided to go on our bicycles instead of the SUV. Frankly, I was not sure how much of the vehicle would be left if we parked it in Murphy's neighborhood. That was probably a stereotype, but I figured that it was too close to true considering the reputation of the neighborhood.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.