The General - Book 2
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2015 by Bethany Ann

Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is a reader requested continuation of my recent story, The General. It continues the stories of Mark, Paul, Sandy and Debbie, as well as the cheerleader "candidates" that Mark promotes, and the challenges that those girls create for him.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex  

It was the conversation from hell, one that Mark knew he would always dread. Sandy Mason had briefly touched on the same issues but he had been able to deflect them successfully. Not so with Debbie. She was correct. He was very definitely falling in love with her, he very definitely wanted their relationship to continue, and he knew that her feelings were legitimate and reasonable. What he didn't know was the solution. A million ideas were flying through his mind at that moment. He knew that he needed to say something, but what?

"Debbie, I knew that someday we would have this discussion. If we had begun this two months ago, I would not be sitting here this evening. Even a month ago, I'm not certain how I would have responded, but tonight I will tell you that your feelings are not wrong, and your desires for our relationship are appropriate, if that is the correct word to use there. Yes, I am falling in love with you. Honestly, being around you, being with you, talking to you doing anything with you makes me happier than I have ever been in my life. But this is my job, and I don't know any other way to do it, really."

"Is that your way of saying you will commit to me exclusively, Mark?"

"Yes, I guess it is, Debbie."

"No, there are no guesses here. It's either a yes or a no; nothing in between."

Mark took her in his arms, told her he loved her, and promised to be faithful to her.

The next morning, as she sat across from him at the breakfast table, she said, "I have a solution. Schedule all the candidate interviews for Saturdays. You can do the initial part, and then I'll take over the rest of it, including the questions and the pictures."


Sandy Mason began classes that fall at the University of Georgia. Because of her class standing and test scores, she was encouraged to "test out" of many of the entry level first year student courses. Her class load was the maximum allowed for any undergraduate student, but she handled the class work with ease. By school rules, she was required to live in a dorm her first year, experiencing the exhilaration of taking another step to being an adult. Paul called her nearly every evening, and they spent at least one weekend evening together. From time to time, Sandy did attend some social function with one of her classmates, but she made it perfectly clear to each that any relationship that may develop between them would remain strictly platonic. Of course, her beauty did not go unnoticed on campus. Many of her dates were with "upperclassmen" and they did provide Sandy with an opportunity to meet a variety of different men, each of which she invariably compared to Paul.

During her second year, Paul would ask her to accompany him to various business events, initially introducing her simply as a "friend". On Christmas Eve of that year, Paul Armstrong asked Sandra Mason to be his wife. The wedding was not elaborate, as weddings go. Mark was Paul's best man, of course, and Carol Anderson, Sandy's best friend in high school, was the maid of honor. Escorting a beautiful young woman toward the alter, for only the second time in his life, was General Nathan J. Winston, Commanding General of the 75th Army Ranger Regiment. He had met with the couple at dinner a few nights prior to the wedding. He shared with them the story of the first time he had walked a young woman down the aisle, a young woman very much like Sandy, who last lost her father tragically. He shared with them how he had come to know the couple, how honored he had been to be asked to escort her in her father's place, and most of all how thrilled he was that they were very happily married. The General also assured them that he and the Army would always be there for her, if ever needed. It was the very least that they could do in the memory of her father.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.