Soup of the Day 92

by MysteryWriter

Copyright© 2018 by MysteryWriter

Drama Story: Party party

Caution: This Drama Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   .

John Allen
Lucy Allen Seabolt / Martin and /Rita
Jerome Morris the director of vocational education for the Cleveland school system
Bobbi James the radio personality
Amos Hardee deputy sheriff
Lori Moore deputy sheriff
Marcus hostage taker
Sara Thomas newspaper writer
Everett Martin the current leader of the Cleveland meetings of Freebird.
Mark and Happy Jones swingers.
Jethro Morris murder victim.


When I first awoke Happy was gone and Lucy was in bed with me naked. She was sleeping so I slipped away. We obviously were still in the home of Mark and Happy Jones. I staggered around until I found he bathroom off the hall.

I could remember the night before in great detail, but I didn’t feel completely in touch with what happened. The memory was like a movie. I hooked up with happy shortly after we arrived. She and I did things that were familiar to me, but seemed a little more about Happy than me. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoyed the hell out of them, it just seemed that she was in charge. I remembered her as being vocal and demanding almost.

Somewhere in the night I had a memory of Mark and I being involved with one of the women. Then I remember seeing Happy sitting in a chair watching. She suddenly said my turn and then the woman change from Lucy to Happy. That upset me because I hadn’t realized Mark and I were sharing Lucy. It didn’t upset me until the memories flooded back that morning. I found my clothes and dressed before I woke Lucy.

“Lucy, honey we need to get moving,” I said.

“But it’s Sunday,” she replied.

“Do you know where you are?” I asked.

“Mark and Happy’s house,” she replied with a giggle.

“Yes, get up and lets get moving. I’m going to drive you home,” I suggested.

“Why they are fun guys,” she said.

“Because Martin and Rita will be home in a couple of hours,” I demanded. “Now get your ass out of bed and get dressed.”

“Okay,” she said.

“When she returned from the bathroom, she said with a giggle, “I smell like sex.”

“Right, come on Lucy,” I said.

We passed Mark and Happy as we passed through the kitchen. “Leaving so soon?” Mark asked.

“Yes Lucy’s kids are coming home soon,” I said as we exited the back door. I found her car, then literally stuffed Lucy inside. I was awake and in my right mind but the drive home just started and ended. There was nothing in between.

When we got home Lucy went into her house and I went into mine such as it was. I took a hot shower, before I even though about coffee. I was emotionally drained and had no idea why. I just felt exhausted almost all day long.

At 4PM I got a call from Everett Marin, “John, I asked around about your man Jethro or should I call him Jethro Morris formerly of Jacksonville Florida. He hadn’t been here long according to the man who remembered him from the shelter. Last time he saw him, Jethro was trying to score some Chrystal.”

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.