As I Was Walking in the Park
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2015 by Janet Fremont

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Karen has just moved to a new home, a new town, a new school. By chance meets a boy who becomes a friend. Over the next few years their friendship grows and becomes much, much more.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

Last evening as it was going dark

And I was walking in the park

I saw a boy along the way

Alas, he wasn't there today

It was the third week of July when I first saw him. On a Thursday. At nearly eight-thirty to be more exact. I had been walking in the county park located about a mile or so from our new home and I was just starting back when I heard a slight sound behind me. I turned and saw a boy about my age rapidly approaching on a bike. Not anyone I knew, of course, but there was something about him which drew my eyes to lock on his oncoming figure. I stood frozen for the several seconds it took for him to reach me and just managed a smile as he passed. He turned and smiled back and raised his hand in a quick wave before moving on down the road. For nearly a minute I stood staring after him and to this day I can not really say exactly why. There was just something about him...

My name is Karen Shepard and I was fourteen at the time. We had just moved here three weeks before from the city where I had been born and lived all my life. There we had a nice three bedroom house on a nice quarter acre lot in a nice neighborhood in a nice suburb. Nothing unusual, just a typical middle class American life. When my dad got the promotion and we had to move here, he and Mom decided they would like a place more in the country. They found one. Here we lived in a slightly older house, but one in good shape, on thirty eight acres. Still a very nice house and the land was mostly woods with a couple of fields and a stream running through it. But it was somewhat isolated.

I mean, I had always lived near other kids my age. I had walked to school since kindergarten and always had friends within a few houses. Here the nearest house was almost a half mile off and as far as I could tell no one under fifty lived anywhere within a couple of miles. It was definitely a big change for me and it was taking some getting used to.

Mom and Dad both worked and were gone all day, but that wasn't really a problem. I was an only child but was old enough to take care of myself and even made dinner several nights a week so it would be ready when they got home. Today after we had eaten I had just felt pent up and came down to the park. True, I could still chat with my old friends on line or even call them, but it wasn't quite the same any more. I didn't mind living out in the country - in fact I loved the out of doors - but I did miss not being around other kids my age. Hopefully it would improve when school started in another six weeks or so.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.