Accidental Crossroads - Cover

Accidental Crossroads

Copyright© 2015 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 8

"That has to be the most romantically erotic act I've ever had done to me," Cassie, his caretaker, said to John. "Where did you learn that?"

"Earth women like having their hair washed," John said. "But, they don't react to it like you did."

"As much as I hate to interrupt you two," Ceiling said, "It's time."

"Drat," said Cassie, "I hate the mandatory parts. Come on, let's get this over with."

They left the bedroom and moved to the admitting room.

Once seated, she sitting in the comfy chair and John on the other side, Cassie said, "The principal mission of a Hero is to rescue a damsel in distress. Damsels are Cassandrian women who sign up for the privilege of being rescued by her Hero.

"At any one time there will be three to six hundred Cassandrian women on Chaos. There have been a few of them who never get in trouble. Those are brought home after seven years. Being brought home is defeating their purpose ... they don't get their reward. We will discuss the reward eventually.

"Compared to the average Chaosian woman, Cassandrian women are the cream of the crop ... they are intelligent, beautiful and every Chaosian male lusts after them ... more about that later.

"Survival on Chaos. When you start a mission you have nothing but the clothes on your back. If you want to eat or sleep you have to find a job of some kind ... or take what you need from someone who has attacked you.

"If you are attacked, Fighting on Chaos should have only one result ... somebody dies. As soon as you are defeated, I can positively promise you will be killed. Period. Chaos men do not leave their victims alive ... revenge will come sooner or later. You may not instigate a fight ... but I highly recommend you finish any fight you're in. Defeating your opponent is not enough. You are free to take anything he has ... it is expected. It is one way of gaining the primary weapon of Chaos:

"A sword. Smithy built swords are all over the map ... some are good and some will break the first time they come into contact with something hard. Most towns with a bank will have an armorer. Armorer built swords will give it's owner the best chance of defeating an enemy. Armorer built swords cost a great deal of money. The usual way to get that money is rob someone. You can't do that. Your actions must be chivalrous.

"You can save some one being attacked.

"The psychology of the Chaos male. They are looking out for Number ONE. They have the technology of Medieval Europe. Knives, swords, crossbows, bow and arrows, a rudimentary saddle, pewter mugs, weaving, crockery, copper cooking gear, oh ... and spoons. No forks. A woman is property, children are property.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.