Mister Gabe - Cover

Mister Gabe

Copyright© 2015 by Dainii

Chapter 7

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Mister Gabe is our neighbor. He has taken over our lives in ways I didn't think possible. I am going to change that. Somehow.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

TLC with Erin (December)

Striding to my car, I was in a funk. On the one hand, I was elated at finally getting out from under MP and Mister Gabe. On the other hand, I was sad ... very sad ... about Jennifer, and the constantly mixed signals I was getting from her were tearing me up. I needed a break, a break from everything.

At the car I fished my Bluetooth headset from the glove compartment and fitted it to my ear before settling into the driver's seat. As I pulled away I called a number to ask some questions, and then anouther number, making some arrangements.

That all took time and before I knew it I was home. It was dark and silent as I let myself in – Sara wasn't home yet, and I recalled that 'C' had taken the kids to the hotel. I bounded up the stairs and stripped my suit away, changing into comfortable jeans and hoodie. Then I threw some needful things into an overnight bag and headed back down the stairs. I went into my office to ensure that everything was locked tight, and then wrote a quick note 'Sorry, I had to leave town quickly. Business trip. Promise to be home by Christmas. Dad.' I felt pressure to get out of the house so I trotted the note into the kitchen and folded it up and laid it on the kitchen table. I figured I could call 'C' later and fill her in on details, but in the meantime, I knew that she would look after Molly and Mike if Jennifer didn't. With that done, I ran out of the house, threw myself and the overnight bag into the car and took off.

It was late when I started, and it was a long drive. I was going to where Erin was spending Christmas with her boyfriend and his family. I thought I needed some time with her. I drove through the night and as I drove my sadness deepened. As I pulled into the town where Erin was I began having second thoughts. What was I doing? Erin was with her boyfriend – learning to love someone her own age. How could I just show up and demand her time. I stopped at a Denny's on the edge of town to get some breakfast and coffee. I sat there for a long time with my thoughts swirling. Jennifer – did I love her still? Did I want to continue fighting for her? Was she even interested? Why were we doing what we were doing? Erin – again, why was I here? What did I expect from Sara's best friend? Eventually, after a long while, I resolved to go to the hotel, get some sleep and then head somewhere else just to hole up for a while. I would leave Erin alone.

I got back in the car and drove to the hotel that I had had my travel agent book for me earlier that evening. I pulled up to the Best Western – the best that this little town could offer – and grabbing my overnight bag headed into the lobby.

My eyes were bleary, and I wasn't really paying attention to my surroundings as I stepped up to the check-in counter. As I announced that I was checking in and handing over my credit card to the man behind the counter I felt arms steal around my waist and someone lean into my back. Before I could react I heard a low whisper, "oh, David. Thank you for coming ... I've missed you sooooo much!"

I turned in the arms holding me to look down into Erin's face. She looked tired, and I could see tear tracks down her cheeks. "What ... how... ?"

"Shhh, it will be ok David. I'm here. Finish checking in," and she reached up to pull my head down into a soft and loving kiss. I stood there totally dumbfounded, not understanding how she could be there – exactly the person that I needed, at exactly the time that I needed her.

She looked into my eyes for a moment and then gently pulled my credit card from my fingers. Quickly, she completed the check-in process for me, and retrieved the room key. Then, grasping my hand firmly in hers, she pulled me to the elevator. We hugged quietly as it took us up to our floor, and then she led me down the hall to my room. Opening the door, she led me in and tossed my overnight bag to the floor. I started to speak again, but with a finger held to my lips she shushed me. Then she pulled my jacket off, my hoodie and t-shirt over my head and then deftly undid my belt and pulled the rest of my clothes from me. I stared down at her while she was kneeling, undoing and removing my boots. She pulled me naked over to the bed and after pulling the bedspread down, lowered me on to it.

She kissed me ... again, a gentle one. She stood and smiled down at me and then proceeded to pull her own clothes off. The platonic kisses had started me worrying a bit, but as her perfect body was revealed to me that nascent concern faded away. Nude, she climbed up on the bed and settled her body down on top of mine – hips on hips, her breasts pressed into my abdomen, her legs entwining with mine, her head resting on my chest. And she held me.

I couldn't say exactly what it was ... the depression that had been descending upon me since last night, longer than that if I was being honest, or my exhausted state, or simply because this lovely young woman was actually here ... but I cried. Racking sobs that shook my body. And she held me.

Eventually I fell asleep wrapped in Erin's arms.

I awoke, and with my eyes closed I couldn't hear anything, so I opened them. The room was dark, and I was alone. Had I been dreaming?

At that moment the door opened, spilling some light from hallway inside. I saw Erin slip in, carrying something, and then stumble slightly in the darkness as the door shut behind her. "It's ok Erin, I'm awake." I reached over to the bedside table and turned on the lamp there.

"Oh good," she exclaimed. I could see that she was balancing two large paper cups and holding onto a bag. "You were still sound asleep so I went to get some coffee and something to eat. I hope that that was ok?"

"Anything you do is ok Erin," as I shuffled into a sitting position in bed, my back resting against the backboard.

She came over to the side of the bed and handed me one cup, "careful, it is hot," and then placed the other and the bag on the side table. She stood and looked carefully at me. "You are looking much better David." With that she quickly shucked her clothes on to the floor and flipped back the cover so that she could sit on me. I had not been hard last night, but simply watching her strip had me starting to stiffen, so she carefully placed me so that she didn't break anything as she sat down. My hardening cock found a wonderful warm spot in her cleft.

"hmmm ... that feels nice," she said with a grin at me. "Hand me my coffee please, sir." I did. "There are a couple of bagels in the bag. I didn't know what you'd feel like so I grabbed those just to tide us over."

"It's fine Erin. How do you happen to be here? How did you know I would be here?" and she cut me off by jumping off of me and the bed. She put her coffee down and then pulled her phone from her purse before prancing back into bed and settling once again in her former position, motioning with her hand for me to pass her the coffee again.

"I used the app," and held up her phone to me. I looked at it blankly, not really comprehending. "David, I use the phone app to see where you are. Sara put it on all of our phones last summer. See," and she held the phone for me to look again. "Wait," she bent over to put her still untouched coffee on the table and then slid off me to snuggle in under my arm. "See, this app shows where you are – the picture of you – where I am – the picture of me. And if I do this," she tapped the screen changing the view, I can see where Molly, Mike, my mom, Sara, Brock, 'C', and now Christopher," she paused to look at me, "my boyfriend. I can see where all of you are, all of the time. Or at least whenever you have your phone on." She prattled on, "David, I look at you four or five times a day. Sometimes, when I'm feeling particularly lonely, I just leave it on and keeping watching you. I can see where you are and imagine what you are doing. When you are with someone else that I know, like Sara or 'C', I really 'imagine' what the two of you are doing – it makes me hot sometimes. And jealous sometimes. I really don't think that I could have survived without this app ... it makes me feel that I'm with you."

I was now holding her phone while looking at the app. "This is very interesting," I commented quietly, "I'll have to get Sara to put it on my phone too."

With a theatrically explosive sigh, Erin bounced out from under my arm and scrambled off of the bed. She paused for a moment to have a first sip of her coffee and then went over to my clothes which I saw now were folded neatly on a chair, and started to rummage through the pockets. Eventually, with an 'ah hah' she pulled my phone from the inside pocket of my winter jacket. "This explains it," she muttered and then returned to my side clutching my phone.

"Mister Dane, sir," she said sweetly, "let us look at your phone, shall we? Mmmm, look at this ... oh ... sixteen missed calls. Who are they from? Let us see ... three from Sara, and ... three from 'C' ... even one from Jennifer," she paused there to mutter, "sometimes I really loathe that woman," then she continued, "oh ... and nine." She curled around to look closely into my eyes while waving my phone at me, "yes, Mister Dane, nine missed phone calls from somebody named Erin."

She grinned at me, and kissed me, and then settled back under my arm. "David, Sara put the app on your phone too. See, she set it up with Molly, Mike, 'C', herself, Brock, and me. Oh ... she has Jennifer on it too. I wonder how she did that? I'm pretty sure neither Mister Gabe nor Jen know about it." She paused to breathe. "You can see where any of us are whenever we have our phone on. Even your wife."

She put the phone down, and continued, "I look at you all of the time David. I miss you, and it helps to know where you are and imagine what you are doing. Last night, just before I was going to bed in Christopher's parents' spare room I looked. We had been up late playing cards, so it was pretty late. Anyway ... I saw that you were out in the middle of nowhere, on a highway. I called Sara – we talk every couple of days - but it was pretty late so I was surprised that she picked up right away. She read me your note and said she had been trying to get a hold of 'C' but she wasn't picking up. We both got a little panicky. Sara said she would try to find her mother, and I would continue trying to get a hold of 'C'. I also tried phoning you and got no answer," she waved the 'missed calls' in my face again.

"Around three in the morning I talked with Sara again. She had walked into Mister Gabe's side of the house – he never locks his patio door – and eventually found Jennifer in that dungeon you described to us. Sara says that her mom was nude, suspended from the ceiling, with red marks crisscrossed on her body, and that there were at least a dozen men in the room, most of them with no clothes on, including Mister Gabe. Jennifer was barely conscious and some old, fat guy was fucking her ass and anouther was slapping her tits as she hung by her arms. It took a bit for Sara to gain his attention, but Mister Gabe told Sara what had happened at the Christmas party and that that was all that he knew. Her mom was in no condition to talk, so Sara dropped it and ran from the house." Erin was watching me closely as she said all of this, but I guess my 'impassive' face was enough to ward off further worry on her part because she continued, "we still weren't able to get a hold of 'C', but we could both tell that it looked like you were coming here ... I mean where else does that highway go to?"

"Sara knew, we both knew," Erin waved the phone again, "that 'C' and the kids were in the hotel, so at around four in the morning her and Brock drove over there. They woke 'C' up – her and Molly were sleeping in one bed, and Mike was in the other – and explained the situation. Then 'C' did her thing, phoning some lady for information. 'C', Sara, Brock and I conference called and 'C' told us that you had a reservation here, and I decided that I would meet you here. By then it was almost five thirty and we could all see that you were getting close to town so I headed over here right away."

She hugged me and in a little voice said, "when I saw you had stopped at the Denny's and were there for so long, I almost decided to go there. I'm glad I didn't because I would have missed you." She smiled up at me and then kissed me again, "and here I was ... am."

I asked, "everybody else knows where I am now?"

She nodded and hugged me again, "yup. I called everybody after you fell asleep. Well ... not Jennifer, unless Sara made a point of telling her, and I don't think she even wants to look at her mom after what she saw last night, so I doubt it." Erin paused for a moment, "everybody is really concerned about you David. But they left me in charge of making you feel better." Then the young woman bent around to start kissing me. At the same time I felt her tiny hand snake down my abdomen to lightly grasp my semi-flaccid cock. She started to gently pull on me.

The kisses started to turn passionate as she pushed her tongue into my mouth. I started to stiffen. Erin broke the kiss to whisper into my ear, "what do you think, big boy? Can I cheer you up?" She left my ear and bent down, her lips approaching my cock, "just a little bit maybe?"

I groaned as her tongue teased the head. I could hear her murmur, "oh fucking gawd!, I have missed you so fucking much David Dane!" She engulfed me in her mouth. Erin used her talented mouth and hands on me for ten or fifteen minutes, bringing me to the edge and holding me back. I was groaning with desire, my hands stroking her back and hair as she sucked.

Finally she raised her face to mine again, kissed me solidly and then throatily stated, "I need you inside of me David."

I rolled her over and lifted her legs up, pressing them back into her, flattening her breasts under her thighs. "Not quite yet my young lover." I lay down so that my nose rested on her pubic bone just above her clit. First a gentle lick there, then I proceeded to bathe her legs with my tongue from the knee to the apex of her legs ... first one leg and then the other, spending extra time just behind her knees which elicited some interesting responses.

Eventually, and I took my time, I was at the gate to heaven. I paused to observe the flower opening for me, and there I stayed for a long time, gently licking her and pulling on her lips with my teeth. I could feel her building to a climax, her stomach clenching and her body trying to bend up against the pressure of her legs which I was still pressing on. I could hear Erin softly moaning, "please, David ... please Mister Dane..." At the right moment I dropped one hand from her leg, and changed the tempo of my tongue, pushing it rapidly in and out of her. Finally, just as she clenched again, I pressed hard down on her clit with my thumb driving Erin into a screaming orgasm.

I continued to softly lick her, causing repeated aftershocks to run through my young woman, until she pushed my head away from between her legs, and then pulled me up her body, lodging the head of my iron-hard cock at her entrance, groaning, "David, would you please, please, plllleeaassse fuck me now?"

"Gladly," I whispered in to her ear just before covering her mouth with mine, and pushing myself gently in to her. I moved in her, slowly penetrating until I was buried completely in Erin's hot cunt. I pulled back so that only the tip remained in and then began to fuck her ... alternating between short, sharp thrusts and longer slower deeper drives. Erin began mewling her passion, changing to a keening that rose in pitch as she again approached her peak. I knew after ten minutes that I wouldn't be able to last much longer so picked up the pace and depth, bottoming out on each stroke. Erin screamed, clenched and came, which drove me over the edge, emptying my balls in a series of strong spurts deep in to her.

I collapsed upon her and immediately started to roll off of the little woman but she clutched her arms around me holding me tight on top of her. She whispered in my ear, "I love you so much David ... and I have missed you so much. I don't want you to leave me ... roll over so I can lie on top of you with you still in me." I did.

We rested that way for a long while, catching our breath. Initially I had softened, but as we lay there I felt myself stiffening again ... lengthening out inside Erin. She lifted her head to look at me and smiled softly, "I love that David."

"Me too," I grinned back at her. Then a thought occurred to me. As far as I knew, Erin had been with me for almost a full day now. "Erin, what about your boyfr ... Christopher? What does he know about all of this? What is he thinking about you leaving his folks' place? What do his folks think?" I looked at Erin, "why are you here with me when you are supposed to be with your boyfriend and his parents?"

Her face took on a thoughtful expression and she carefully changed positions and helped me to move so that once again I was resting back against the headboard while Erin sat, impaled upon me, in my lap. She began to gently wriggle her bottom on me – sending delicious shots of pleasure throughout my body. "Those are good questions. Can I just think out loud for a bit, and then we can talk about it?"

I nodded, and stilled her wriggling so that I could concentrate on her words. She grinned at that.

"I really like Chris ... Christopher. It is more than 'like', but I don't know for sure 'what' that means yet. The only man I have loved, that I do love, is you David, and the feelings I get with Chris are sort'a similar, but yet not the same. I don't know what that will mean in the future with him, but this I do know," and she grabbed my head between both hands and leaned in so that our noses were touching, "I love you David Dane, yesterday, now, tomorrow and all of our tomorrows in to the future." She kissed me again and then let me go to sit back, "you know that, right?"

I nodded and then spoke quietly, "I feel exactly the same way Erin. It blows me away that I do, but I do. I love Sara, more and differently than a father as you know ... and I love 'C' ... and I love you. I love you all. All in the same, but in subtly different ways."

She nodded at me. "I know. And I know that I am ok with us all loving each other, because I love you and Sarah and 'C', and even Brock. 'Love' in all of its meanings including the biblical one. I love to fuck all of you – although I haven't actually fucked Brock because you haven't given me permission to yet ... but that is because I haven't asked you yet. I will. But I digress. I don't think that any of that diminishes in any way my individual love for any of you. That makes me hopeful for Chris. Actually, the passion that Sara and Brock have really makes me hopeful for Chris." She paused to breath and gather her thoughts some more.

"I've told him about you," she held up her hand at the expression on my face, "no, not everything. But he knows that you are my 'special' friend. He knows that you took my virginity for example," she grinned at the horrified expression on my face. "It is ok David. I told him that I begged you to do it ... which I did. He knows that I love you. He does not know that you own me and own everything that I do," again she held up her hand to shush me. "David, let me be crystal clear on that subject. While, after talking with Sara earlier this week I no longer want to try the SM part of BDSM, I do want to try the BD part ... and I insist that you continue owning me. Chris doesn't know any of that, but you have to." She said that calmly and with feeling.

"Last night he stayed up with me because he could see that I was very stressed. He knows that I am here with you because he knew what was happening and I told him that you needed me. Chris is an intelligent man and I'm sure that he probably believes that I have ... am ... making love with you." She sighed, "I do not know how he feels about that, or what he will say when I get back there, but as I was leaving he was supportive and he did tell me to come back as soon as I could."

"Ok Erin. Thank you for telling me all of that. Now let me be clear about some things. One, I love you, and I do not know what I would do without you in my life. This last twenty-four hours has hammered that truth home to me. Two, I agree that my love for all of you does not diminish, in the least, my love for any one of you, and each of you are special in your own way. Three, I vow to never 'SM' you... 'C' may have told you that I don't really like it even though I've agreed to give her what she needs. Four, and this is critical, if you ever have to choose between me and anouther person, man or woman, Chris or somebody else, I want ... No, I insist, that you choose the other."

She gasped at that and cried out "no!"

"I insist because, whatever you think, I do not own you. At some point you may find someone special that you want to share 100 percent of your life with. If that time comes, then I insist that you go with it." She started to speak, but I covered her mouth with a kiss and then murmured, "that subject is closed Erin."

She looked at me and her face turned from a frown to an impish grin, stating, "I won't argue with you, sir." Then she wriggled herself again and we both noted that I had gone a bit soft during our intense conversation. She frowned again and then grinned again, sliding up and off me to press her breasts into my chest. Softly she said, "my mommy said that she really liked fucking you too, Mister Dane, sir. She wants me to ask you in the nicest way possible if you would please surprise her at her house again and fill her cunt with your fantastic cock." Erin giggled and kissed me, "she really did you know."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.