Mister Gabe
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2015 by Dainii

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mister Gabe is our neighbor. He has taken over our lives in ways I didn't think possible. I am going to change that. Somehow.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

The Honeymoon – Sunday

The next morning, Sunday, I woke to an aching head, a mild hangover from all of that wine "C" had forced on me yesterday. I looked over at the empty bed beside me. Sara had left me at the top of the stairs and gone to her own room last night, murmuring something about being sore from all the pounding that Drew had given her. I hadn't been in any state to really understand what she was talking about at the time, but as I lay there I came to realize that not only had my wife been raped and taken from me yesterday, my own eighteen year old daughter had also been fucked. Mister Gabe and his son-in-law had double teamed her. Mister Gabe had also predicted that he was going to fuck my daughter when he got back from the honeymoon. Silently I resolved to myself that I may have given him my wife, but I was not going to give him my daughter too.

The house was eerily silent with Jen and the kids gone.

I got up and did my bathroom stuff, including taking a couple of aspirin for the headache. Then, pulling on my robe I headed downstairs. After a stop at the coffee maker, I opened the patio door to head out and view the scene of the crime. Now, after the fact, I didn't have the relatively easy acceptance of what had happened that had overpowered my objections yesterday. Why had I accepted it? I could feel jealousy, anger, hurt and depression taking turns at me. I had given my wife away to our black neighbor. How could I ever reconcile that? Yes, Jen had been very clear that it was what she wanted to happen, although I couldn't understand that either. But still, why hadn't I just refused?

While I waited for the coffee to be ready I had seen a folded note left on the table so I picked it up. Stepping outside with the coffee, I paused to read it. Sara had written that she really needed to be with Brock today and hoped that I didn't mind – she would be home later this evening. Fine. Brock had been ambushed by events over the last week as well, and as Sara's fiancé I'm sure that he couldn't have been happy seeing Mister G's son-in-law pound her as he had during the "dancing" after the ceremony. Yes, my daughter needed to spend some time with her man. Her 'other' man I thought to myself.

I put the note into my robe pocket and then observed that the patio had already been largely put back to its normal state. A movement to my right caught my eye and I saw "C" emerging from Mister Gabe's patio door. She was wearing a dressing gown as well. It was a long flowing white cotton garment, tied at the waist, that hid the charms that I knew she had, but only in such a way as to tempt the imagination. It was "long" in comparison to the diaphanous gown that I had seen her in a few times before, but still only came down to her knees exposing her very well formed calves. The brisk morning air quickly turned on her headlights as well, her nipples creating perfectly tantalizing tents as she strode out into the patio.

I cleared my throat and rasped "hello" to her. She stopped and turned to me. "C"'s expression caught me by surprise – a kind of wistful, sympathetic look – as she hesitatingly approached me. "How are you doing Mister Dane?" she asked.

"Call me Dave, "C"," I responded while pulling my eyes up to hers. "I don't know how to answer that."

She arrived right in front of me, and placing her hands on my upper arms leaned up and brushed her lips across mine. It was a friendly kiss, followed by a sad smile. "Alright Dave, but only when Mister Gabe and his wife are not around." I blinked at that... 'his' wife? She took a deep breath, "it will be alright. Eventually. For now you just have to accept things, and remember what you agreed to."

This caused me to frown, "agreed to? You mean in addition to letting Jennifer go to him?"

"Yes," "C" responded, "the list that I gave you two days ago ... that you agreed to." I could see her remembering yesterday as she said, "don't tell me that you didn't read that either? Oh, Dave! Do you know where it is?"

I thought for a moment. "Yup, follow me," and I turned back into my house. "C" followed as I made the trek through the kitchen and dining room to my office at the front of the house. We entered, and there, right where I had left them, were the two documents that "C" had given me. She scooted in front of me and grabbed them. She quickly discarded one murmuring "we won't need that one any longer", obviously referring to the ceremony instructions that I had not read, and then handed me the other.

It was a single sheet of expensive, letter-sized vellum with a watermark embedded that I could see said "Gabriel". I read...

Terms of Agreement

Gabriel Black and David Dane

June 17, 2011, continuing to a date to be determined later by Gabriel Black.

David Dane has released his wife, Jennifer Dane, from her marriage vows to him, and voluntarily given Jennifer Dane to Gabriel Black. Gabriel Black has taken ownership of Jennifer Dane, as his own wife, and will retain ownership until such time as he, and he alone, determines to alter this agreement.

During the tenure of Jennifer Dane's ownership by and marriage to Gabriel Black she will:

- Retain the use of her existing name for public consumption (at work, with her family, and during those occasions in which she publicly continues the pretense of remaining married to David Dane).

- Continue to officially reside in the residence owned by David Dane

- Continue to be supported, as necessary, financially, socially, and emotionally by David Dane

- Substantively continue her role as mother to her children

- Publically support David Dane's employment

- Otherwise do exactly as her new owner and husband, Gabriel Black, demands of her. Whatever, whenever, with whomever.

- Accept training from Gabriel Black, and others that he may designate from time to time, in the activities and expertise expected of a slut whore wife, and further, accept fully any and all forms of punishment deemed necessary from time to time by Gabriel Black, or others that he may designate from time to time, for failure to adequately:

o Respond to instruction

o Learn skills

o For any other reason whatsoever as determined by Gabriel Black

- Jennifer Dane will immediately comply with any request put to her by a male. To be clear, Jennifer Dane will say "yes", always, and then act upon her concurrence to any request.

- Actively work to enable Gabriel Black's eventual ownership of her daughter, Sara Dane.

- Actively work to enable Gabriel Black's eventual ownership of her daughter, Molly Dane, when Molly Dane becomes eighteen years of age.

- Become impregnated with Gabriel Black's child as soon as possible, and if that child (or children) is (are) female, actively work to enable their eventual ownership by Gabriel Black when they become eighteen years of age.

During the tenure of Jennifer Dane's ownership by and marriage to Gabriel Black she will not:

- In any way, shape, form, or intent, allow sexual contact with David Dane. To be clear, David Dane is the only person that Jennifer Dane must say "no" to with regards to any form of sexual contact. Any other requests of her by David Dane must be approved by Gabriel Black prior to her consent.

- Disclose to any one, or any entity, the nature of her new relationship with Gabriel Black and David Dane, except as required by Gabriel Black.

- Put anyone's needs of her before those of Gabriel Black's. The only exceptions to this requirement are the needs incumbent upon her as the mother of Mike and Molly Dane. Children come first. To be clear, her daughter Sara Dane is not considered a child.

Further David Dane consents to:

- the installation, at Gabriel Black's expense, of a secure, discreet, interior door connecting Gabriel Black's and Jennifer Dane's bedrooms

- the modification, at Gabriel Black's expense and direction, of furniture and fixtures in Jennifer Dane's bedroom

- the installation, at Gabriel Black's expense, of discreet audio/video monitoring equipment throughout David Dane's house and grounds, the only exceptions being the childrens' bedrooms and bathroom.

David Dane agrees fully to the requirements of this agreement, as set out above, by the act of giving Jennifer Dane to Gabriel Black on June 18, 2011.

No signature is required.

I read it again. And then I read it again. I was stunned. Sara, and Molly too? A baby, or more than one? All the rest of it? My eyes lifted from the paper to "C"'s, "Jennifer agreed to all of this?" I whispered.

"C" actually stuttered, "she ... she didn't have to. You did. You had her and you took your wedding ring off of her finger, and then she threw it away. You rejected Mrs. Dane, gave her away." She again grasped my arms and moaned, "oh David, how could you not have read this?"

My stunned state was quickly evaporating in an overpowering rage, "this is fucking bullshit!" I exploded as I threw the offending paper back onto my desk. I grabbed "C" by the shoulders and shook her, hard. Even in my state I noticed her robe come open. Just as suddenly I stopped and after a moment whispered, "Jen's wedding ring! I have to go find it." I roughly pushed "C" to the side and ran for the patio door. The last I had seen of the ring was it being thrown out onto the patio.

"Wait," cried "C" from behind me, and I could hear her feet slapping on the tile as she ran through the kitchen behind me.

Outside I went to the spot where I had given Jen away and then turned in the direction that I thought that she had thrown the ring. My mind had been fogged yesterday, and my senses had been overwhelmed, but I was pretty sure it had been cast into the shrubs near the pool. I scrambled that way and dropped to my knees to start looking. Behind me I was aware that "C" had gone to the patio bar, and was now approaching me. "David. Mister Dane, here, please have a drink of this and try to calm down." I ignored her as I pawed under the shrubbery. I felt her hand grip my shoulder and pull me around to face her. She thrust one of those oversized wine glasses in at me, full of Mister Gabe's vintage. "Drink this!" she demanded.

"Fuck!" I exploded once again, "I'm not drinking any of your fucking wine!" and I smashed the glass from her hand causing it to shatter against the patio blocks, casting wine over everything. "C" backed away from my violence, grasping her robe closed in front of her, her eyes wide as she contemplated the rage on my face. I turned back to my search but was aware that "C" was running back into Mister Gabe's side of the house.

It was ten minutes ... I don't know for sure. I had searched the shrubs and couldn't find the ring and now found myself standing, staring into the pool. Wondering if it had gone in there and what I would have to do to drag the bottom to find it. My emotions were on a roller coaster now diving into depression again as I contemplated the loss of my wife. I heard the patio door open and then "C" approaching. I turned to look at her and noted that she had a cup of something in her hand. Tentatively she asked, "Mister Dane, I made some tea for you. Would you please drink it? It is made from Mister Gabe's special herbs and will calm you."

I shook my head, "no. Thanks "C", but I don't want anything from Mister Gabe." My lips twisted to a lopsided grin and I said, "it seems that when I drink his stuff I lose all control." I paused as my statement sunk in. I was just on the edge of a thought, but couldn't quite grasp it as "C" stepped closer.

"C" held the tea up to me, "drink it. You'll feel better."

I took the tea and then immediately set it down on the table, "no" as I again thought about all of Mister Gabe's wine that I had been drinking.

"C" stepped in close, undoing her robe as she did. She pulled the sides apart, exposing her breasts, belly and shaven pussy to me. "I can make you feel better Dave." She pulled me into an embrace against her nakedness, and grasping my ears, pulled my lips down to hers. Our lips parted and she thrust her tongue into my mouth. After a moment I found myself responding, and returning the kiss. She pulled back slightly, and whispered, "you needn't worry about the ring, Dave. I picked it up last night."

Startled, with my hands again on her shoulders I pushed her back and excitedly asked, "where is it?" Then I demanded, "give it to me!"

Her face altered from the wistful expression of a moment before as her eyes widened, "I can't do that Dave. Mister Gabe ... I mean ... I put it in a safe place."

Again, instantly and uncontrollably, my rage took over and I grabbed her hair with one hand and slapped her across the face violently. "I don't give a fuck about 'Mister Gabe'," I sneered, "give me my wife's ring."

"C" was sobbing now, the imprint of my slap on her cheek as she shook her head, "I ... I ... I can't". And I hit her again, twice, back and forth across the face. Suddenly she twisted in my grip, breaking loose, and turned to run towards the house. She caught me off guard so had a bit of a lead, but I started to sprint after her. "C" flung open the patio door to Mister Gabe's side of the house, and ran inside with me right behind her. I could hear her sobs as she ran. Mister Gabe's house was a mirror of mine and so as "C" ran through the kitchen I knew she was heading for the stairs. She tipped a dining room chair in front of me causing me to slow going around it. She was half way up the stairs before I got to the bottom. At the top "C" turned towards what, in our house, would be the kid's rooms, and with a burst of speed ran to a doorway down the hall. That is where I caught her, for a moment. I grabbed at her long raven-coloured hair and missed, coming up with a fistful of her robe. I ripped at it as she spun to enter the room that she had just arrived at. As she spun in my grip, the robe came off of her shoulder. "C" threw a punch at me which I avoided and she jumped into the room. I still had a hold of the robe which was now being pulled wide open exposing her flushed and beautiful body to my maddened eyes. With a violent twist she pulled free of the robe and spun to close the door in my face, but, without thinking about it, I punched at her, hitting her squarely in the left tit ... smack dead center on her nipple ... causing her to cry out and fall back into the room, clutching at the wounded tit.

I stepped menacingly into the room, staring at her and growling, "where the fuck is the ring?" "C" scrambled back into the room, on her back, whimpering as I towered over her.

... and I paused, looking slowly around the room that I had just stepped into. In our house this would be Molly's room, situated next to Mike's, separated by a shared bathroom. Mister Gabe had obviously converted the space into something totally different, using up the space for both bedrooms and the bath in the process. I've been around for a while, and seen some movies, and read some books, so I knew what I was looking at. I was now standing in Mister Gabe's dungeon! The walls were extraordinarily thick – the cork board that Mike had told me about. Spaced around the walls were whips and paddles, canes, and chains. Along one side was a huge X made of timbers with manacles on each end point. There was what appeared to be a hangman's post with a rope gibbet suspended below it, ready for use. Attached to the ceiling was a grid work of metal rods with various restraints hanging from it. There was a saw horse, and a padded bench, and various sizes of wooden chests scattered about. In the middle of the room was a huge four post bed covered in what looked like leather.

My brain tried to assimilate what my eyes were observing. Finally I looked down on the raven-haired beauty lying whimpering on the ground at my feet. "What the fuck is this place?" I demanded.

"C" slowly gained control of her breathing, "this is Master's personal room."

Not to be distracted from my purpose, I crouched down over "C" and grabbed two fistfuls of her hair, shaking her head, and then slamming it into the floor which I noted was also covered in the same cork that was all over the walls. A distant part of me observed that with the door closed very little sound would escape this room. "Where is my wife's ring?" I demanded again. She simply shook her head from side to side, noiselessly mouthing 'no'. My rage flared and I slapped her again across the face. Then I used her hair to drag her across to the X. One hand still in her hair, I dug three fingers from my other hand into her cunt to gain a purchase and lifted her up bodily. "C" shrieked. I held her in the air a moment, and then brutally slammed her against the X. Quickly I shackled her arms above her head, in the conveniently placed manacles, and then forced her legs apart and secured her ankles to the manacles below. "C" was screaming "no". I turned and went back to the door which still hung open behind us, and slammed it shut. Turning menacingly back to "C" I growled, "I suspect that with that closed, no one will hear you, so until you tell me what I want to know, you can go ahead and scream your lungs out."

Now I am your average, normal law abiding man, a father and a husband. I had never struck a woman before in my life, and I certainly had never contemplated what I was contemplating now. But during this last couple of weeks I had been turned on my head. I had fucked my daughter, and watched my prospective son-in-law slam his cock into my wife's mouth. Yesterday I had held my Jennifer's head as our black neighbor had pounded his massive meat into her mouth, and watched as he then forcefully took her bound form in front of me while I fucked his pregnant daughter – pregnant with his own child. I was totally messed up, and totally beyond any 'normal' boundaries.

I gazed around the room, taking in the instruments of torment hanging on the walls until my eyes stopped at a whip. Quickly I strode to it and picking it up, swished it through the air as I returned to stand in front of "C". "Where is the ring?" I demanded once more. She continued to cry and shake her head in denial.

Without further thought I swung the whip at her striking her across the belly, immediately raising a cruel looking red mark. She screamed. Again I hit her, across the thighs. She screamed. Again and again, and again I hit her with that whip. When I connected with her nipples her screams turned blood curdling and I realized that my cock had become an iron hard rod that my own robe was no longer containing – standing proudly out in front of me and swinging in time with my arm as I struck the woman in front of me. I dropped the whip and tore my robe off, stepping up to "C". First I slammed my right fist into her belly, forcing all breath from her body. Then, in quick progression I rabbit punched her with both fists, pounding into her belly, her tits, her belly. Over and over. I didn't let her catch her breath and her screams died to whimpers. Then I cruelly twisted a length of her hair in my left hand and used my right to line my prick up to her gapping cunt lips. Amazingly I could see a trail of "C"'s own juices running down her legs. Without thought I rammed myself into her sinking all eight inches to the hilt in one mindless thrust.

Her head was still shaking wildly in denial to my repeated demands about the location of Jen's ring. In time with my violent thrusts into her body, I continued to punch her body and slap her face. My closed fist slammed into her tits, and her belly. My violence seemed to know no bounds. My rage was enormous and could not be controlled. After an eternity of beating this women, while madly fucking her at the same time, I moved both hands up to grasp her wrists where they were manacled above her head and then just proceeded to drive myself into her. Finally I sensed that she had been cumming, repeatedly, and that her moans of denial had turned to screams of passion and affirmation. Her 'no's' had changed to something else.

"Yes!" she cried over and over, "yes, master, fuck your slave. Beat me. Use me. Fuck me. I'll do whatever you want!"

I became a piston, slamming into her, again and again until finally I was driven over the edge. As she screamed in my ear, I erupted into her cunt, cumming in endless ropes of semen driven deep into the woman.

Finally I was done. I let my hands trail down her bound arms to her shoulders and then to take a grip in her hair, twisting her face up to mine, forcing her to look into my eyes. I hadn't forgotten what this was about. "Where is Jennifer's wedding ring."

I was almost surprised by her quiet answer, spoken through the sobs that still came from her lovely abused mouth. I could see the split lip and blood trickling slowly from her nose. She whispered, "I will show you Master."

I nodded and quickly undid her restraints. She fell into my arms and picking her up I carried her to the padded bench at the foot of the bed. Placing her there I stood and waited. "C" groaned as she looked up at me. I could see the whip marks across her body, and there was already evidence of bruising along her ribs and belly from where I had punched her. Tentatively, she reached slowly for my spent penis and pulled me closer. Leaning forward, she took me into her mouth and twirling her tongue she expertly cleaned all of the juices. Next she used her hair to dry me, and settled back onto the bench. As she did this the enormity of what I had just done to her slowly replaced my rage. I sank to me knees in front of her, ""C", I am sorry."

But she hushed me, "David, it is ok. We didn't think you could do this. I am used to it. You see, I am Mister Gabe's slave, and whenever he feels the need, he uses me like this," and she slowly swept her arm about, encompassing the room. "I don't think there is any permanent damage, and you didn't approach my safe word limits." Again she paused to draw a deep breath and hugging herself she continued, "Mister Dane, if you look behind you to the left of the doorway you will see a plaque. Go there."

I rose, turned and slowly walked over to where she had directed. On the wall I could see a two foot by two foot plaque of darkly stained wood. On it, arranged in five columns were five rows of silver nails. Upon the first sixteen were rings. They were wedding bands. Some were simple gold bands, while others ran the spectrum from tiny stones to large diamonds. Below each ring was a small nameplate – Alicia, Debra, Antonia, and others. Beside most of the carved names were embedded one or more small gems. I could see that most of the nameplates were a green stone into which the name had been carved, but I could see that there were three names carved into a red stone. The third ring, under which was a red stone said "Alicia". Farther down, and I counted, number twelve, was a nameplate on red stone that said "Cynthia", which did not have a gemstone embedded. Finally, at the bottom, I read "Jennifer", also on a red stone nameplate without a gemstone. As I plucked Jen's wedding ring from the plaque I called over my shoulder, "why are all of these here?" I turned and looked across the room at Cynthia, "C", and continued, "and why the different colours?"

"C" scooted herself back from the bench onto the bed until she was sitting in the middle of it, and then patted the space beside her indicating that I was to join her there. I wrapped my fist tightly around Jen's ring, and strolled back to "C", crawling up onto the bed beside her. She reclined back, groaning slightly as she did, and pulled me down to lie beside her. "Dave, I will tell you." She began, "Mister Gabe has been taking wives for a long time – more than twenty years. Each of those wedding bands belonged to a woman whose husband gave her to Mister Gabe. While he owns the lady, he also determines whether the husband deserves to get her back eventually. Most do. Some do not," and her mouth turned downward into a sad up-side-down smile.

She continued, "the green stones indicate that the woman was returned to her previous husband. The red stones indicate those that remain wives of Mister Gabe. The gemstones on the nameplates indicate the number of girls that Mister Gabe has fathered on them."

"uhh," I started, "are you the Cynthia? And Alicia, she is still Mister Gabe's wife as well? What do you mean that he didn't 'return' them?"

"Yes, I am 'the' Cynthia. Alicia's ex-husband was the first that didn't get her back. I've never met him, but Alicia has told me that he became more of a submissive to Mister Gabe's direction than anyone expected and that Mister Gabe just felt Alicia could no longer live with him. She is in her fifties now and lives at Mister Gabe's estate in California. We see her whenever we go out there, or whenever Mister Gabe has her come to us. She is a lovely woman." "C" paused to breathe, and leaned over on her elbow to kiss me softly. At the same time her left hand descended between us to grasp my deflated prick, to start to gently tug on it. "My ex, Jerry, turned out to be like Alicia's ex. He just kept drinking the tea, and doing whatever Mister Gabe told him. It has been a couple of years since I've seen him now."

"Don't you miss him?" I asked, "and you don't have a gemstone. That means he hasn't fathered a child on you Cynthia?"

"Sometimes I do, yes. He was the love of my life, tender and sweet. But Mister Gabe has replaced him in my heart, and filled needs that I didn't know that I had with Jerry. And no, we found out that I could not have children – much to both of our dismay. But Mister Gabe has been very sweet about it, and we've both come to terms with it."

"Now David, you have to put the ring back on the plaque. You shouldn't be in this room, and I know that I shouldn't have told you all that I have. I'll have to tell Mister Gabe about today and he will not be happy. I know he will punish me, and he will probably punish Jen as well."

I started to growl but "C" deflected me by bending at the waist and leaning down to take my now stiff prick into her warm mouth. "Cynthia, I will not give this ring back. And you have to know that Jennifer is not going to allow Black to father a child on her. That was part of my agreement with her when I allowed all of this to happen."

She abruptly stopped sucking on me and levered herself up to look intently into my eyes. "That will cause problems Dave. Big problems. Fuck!" I was surprised to hear come from her mouth. She stood from the bed, "Mister Dane, I think we better get out of here. You go home now." And we were done. I got out of bed, grabbed my robe, and headed home. Just like that we went from me beating her, to a soft conversation, to me getting kicked out.

As I was leaving "C" called to me, "the workmen will be here tomorrow for the door and the AV." I just nodded and left.

The Honeymoon – Monday

Sara hadn't come home last night, but she had called to let me know that both she and Brock were coming to terms with things, and that they were 'ok'. She said that she'd be home Monday or Tuesday.

I had spent the rest of Sunday moping around the house.

This morning I had been awoken by "C", dressed in her business suit, pushing me to get out of bed saying the workers had arrived and I needed to get out of the bedroom. I went downstairs to find that she had made me some breakfast, so after eating that I headed out for a day lounging by the pool.

Through the day I could hear thumps and bangs emanating from my bedroom, and from time to time I could see "C", or workmen, or both moving with a purpose through my house – often times on the balcony that comes off of my bedroom and looks over the patio.

Lunchtime came and went with the morning coffee turning into afternoon beer, but no food as I just didn't have the urge to get anything to eat. I snoozed, and I drank more beer as my mind continued to turn over and over about the events of the last few days, and the information that "C" had imparted to me. Late in the afternoon I was awoken, again by "C", who was now in her diaphanous robe, cinched at the waist. "David, you have to eat. I have some food over here on the table. But first you need to come with me," and she turned away, swaying her delectable derriere in my face as she strolled to the patio door. "Sara called, and said she would be home tomorrow and that she is bringing a friend over for some time in the pool. Somebody named Erin?" "C" then led the way into my house. She paused in each room pointing out the very discreet cameras mounted in the ceiling or on walls. I surmised, as I saw them all, that they must cover every room, from every angle.

"C" continued the tour upstairs, still showing me the cameras and noting that there were also microphones hidden as well – and pointed a couple out to me. She showed me the cameras in Sara's room and affirmed that there were not any in either Mike's or Molly's rooms. She explained that all cameras were connected to a 'system' in Mister Gabe's 'control room'. They were all motion activated and everything was continually recorded for Mister Gabe's viewing pleasure whenever he wanted to.

I nodded thoughtfully as "C" finally led me into my bedroom. Instantly I could see the changes in here. Our four poster bed had hooks attached at about the seven foot level of each post. There were additional mirrors attached to the 'roof' of the bed, the middle of which also contained a sturdy looking hook arrangement. "C" assured me that my bedroom was also fully wired. She pulled me down into the middle of my bed, and pushed me to lie on my back. She pulled her robe off and lay on her back. Looking up I could clearly see us, lying beside each other, in the new mirror above. I could see her perfect nude body – perfect except for the welts and bruises that I had placed there yesterday. I could feel myself hardening as I watched her tiny hand reach over to my shorts and slowly pull the zipper down. I watched as she delicately freed my cock from its restraint and then slowly started to jack me. Reluctantly I raised my eyes to the reflection of hers in the mirror and caught her grinning broadly at me. "See, David. Can you imagine watching yourself as you plow into your daughter's tight cunt, or watch your cock sink deep into her throat? Or, maybe, fuck her virginal ass?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.