Lunch Time - Cover

Lunch Time

by Dainii

Copyright© 2015 by Dainii

Fiction Sex Story: Surprise ending

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   .

I could see the dust plume coming from a ways off. Eventually I could make out the rusty Ford pickup truck kicking it all up as it moved down the country lane. Glanced at my watch, after rubbing the dirt off of it, and sure enough, it was time for lunch.

I stopped the tractor, and then turned it off. Right away the AC stopped in the cab. The rust bucket carefully pulled off of the road and then moved across the field that I was plowing under, towards me. The field was so fucking dry that even as the dust plume that was trailing behind me settled, another came towards me with the oncoming truck. Just barely, through the dust, I could see her waiving at me.

Cracking the cab door I was met with the searing dry heat that had settled over us weeks ago. Immediately sweat beaded on my forehead. I stepped out of the cab onto the tire of the tractor and then dropped to the ground, raising another puff of dust.

The truck pulled up close, and she smiled as she opened the door. She stepped out. I thought I was dirty! Covered in dust, the woman was wearing a button-down-the-front yellow polka-dot sundress, over her rubber boots, with a floppy hat tied down under her chin. I knew the dress was yellow only because I had seen it before – when it was cleaner. Her hair was pulled into a clip leaving a pony tail hanging down almost to her waist. I could see the whites of her eyes, and her brilliantly white teeth as she smiled, and as she undid the bow under her chin so she could remove the hat.

I spread my arms out and looked at her as if to say, "what?" She smirked, shrugged, and reached up to undo the clip. She bent her head and ruffled her fingers through her long, red tresses, pulling them over her shoulders and up in front of her face. Then she looked up at me through her hair, and the fire in her eyes was as smoking as the heat of the day! Red heads!

With a step forward I was directly in front of her. Using both thumbs I gently rubbed the dirt caked on her cheek bones, and then bent in to touch noses. My expression was simple frown combined with a suggestive shrug.

She smirked again, still blazing me with her eyes, and then she shrugged to as in, "sure."

I stepped back to lean against the tractor tire.

She slowly unbuttoned the top one on her dress. Then the next, ... and the next. I could see the perspiration running down the valley of her chest. Slowly, teasingly, she pulled her dress open, revealing the valley, and then the hills of her breasts. I licked my lips and reached out towards her. She batted my hand aside and wagged a finger at me. Anouther button, and another. Her belly, white and clean compared to her face and hands was revealed. Finally, the last was open and she pulled her dress a part and shrugged it off of her shoulders.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.