Help Me Rhonda , a Cheated Husband Revenge Story
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2015 by Frank Speaks

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I was listening to the radio and heard that song from the Beach Boys. Somehow, I don't think my take is quite their take. The title says it. I thought I would give my rather perverted twist to this somewhat overdone genre.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Revenge   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Analingus  

We started making lists of what to take from the cruise line's web site. I used my practical knowledge from the prior cruise to give our list more credibility.

Rhonda and I had a wonderful time on the cruise. Rhonda loved to tease. She teased me, too, but she pleased me as much, I hope, as I pleased her. She was the oldest woman wearing a thong suit and looked great wearing it. Her cocktail dresses were short and showed her great legs and were low enough cut to make it clear to the densest man (and a number of boys) that she had great tits and no bra. The idea of "no" much less the word was never used by her. She was willing to do everything I could dream of and had a few ideas of her own to add. I spent most of the cruise with a true shit-eating grin on my face. It only got better when she was propositioned and turned them all down with the statement, "My guy is great with a great, big cock that I love everywhere he puts it." My little head got a big head!

We were poured off the boat and literally "got a room." We continued the great sex in between sleep for two days. Finally, we drove back home. Only then did we turn our cell phones on.

Both phones had messages. Rhonda's parents had called hoping that she would call when home. Maddie and Lindie called to say, "thank you" for their slavery. Mitchell and James reported separately that they were continuing lessons on the two sisters who were loving their slavery. We returned a number of messages.

Rhonda said, "You know, before I call my parents, I need to talk with you to find out what to say to them. You don't have to do anything..."

I cut her off. "Rhonda, you have helped me. You have also shown me what an enjoyable partnership can be with a woman. I have come to love my unknown runner and butt fuckee." She grinned and shivered a little. "I would like to marry you and make this permanent. I think we proved that we are a great partnership, love the great sex we give each other, and have personalities that mesh well."

Rhonda smiled. "I guess that simplifies my call to my parents. My father will like you and my mother can plan a wedding. Fred, it will all be good."

It was and still is. Rhonda has helped me for fifty years through children, grandchildren, and now great grandchildren. We never heard from the sisters again. Our life is still great even if the sex has finally slowed down some.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.