Help Me Rhonda , a Cheated Husband Revenge Story - Cover

Help Me Rhonda , a Cheated Husband Revenge Story

Copyright© 2015 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I was listening to the radio and heard that song from the Beach Boys. Somehow, I don't think my take is quite their take. The title says it. I thought I would give my rather perverted twist to this somewhat overdone genre.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Revenge   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Analingus  

I didn't recognize the number on my cell phone. I had deleted Madison's number from my contacts but this number was different from it as I remembered. I cautiously said, "Hello." Rhonda was with me in my living room.

"Fred, this is Madison. I need to talk to you. Where are you? The apartment was rented to someone else and I was told you quit your job."

My voice was guarded. "Hello, Madison. I left the area. What do you want?"

She said, "I broke up with Bob. I want you back. It was all a mistake."

"Madison, we agree that your affair was a mistake. Other than that we don't agree. We probably don't even agree as to how your affair was a mistake." I quit talking. Rhonda was listening to my side of the conversation and looked shocked. She hadn't seen this side of me. I had my "game face" on now.

I changed my cell to speaker. Madison said, "It turned out Bob wasn't serious. You were just not paying attention to me and he did. That's not important. I want to see you. We should be together. Where are you, Freddie? I want to see you so we can get back together."

I had to take a deep breath. I hated the nickname, Freddie. I said, "Madison, you wanted the divorce. You cheated on me in our marriage. I gave you what you wanted which included each of us out of the other's life. I made that agreement and have kept it. I haven't broken any agreements or vows and won't start now. Please remove my number from your phone and do not call again. I have moved on and will not move back. There is no need for you to know where I am or what I'm doing. You said it, Maddie. It just didn't work out. I wish you well. Good bye."

I was reaching for the phone on the coffee table to cut it off. We heard, "Freddie, you know I don't like that name. We were meant to..." I disconnected the phone. Holding it in my hand, I thought a moment and turned it off completely.

Rhonda smiled, "I hadn't seen that side of you before, Fred." She emphasized my name. She had caught my grimace at "Freddie." She grinned. "I have a cure. Take me to bed and fuck my ass into next week. Do me just as hard as you can. We'll go off like firecrackers. Then if you want, we can talk or not as suits you." She stood and pulled me up. She was holding my hand and pulled my unresistant body into my bedroom. With one hand, each of us were stripping off clothes as we walked.

We reached the bed and she turned to face me as we finished stripping. Naked, we kissed and I cupped her butt cheeks. I slipped a finger into her willing ass and heard her groan. With a husky voice, she whispered, "Bend me double and fuck my ass where we can see each other's face!"

I leaned her back on the bed removing my finger from her rear. She placed her feet on my shoulders. I grabbed her ankles and folded them down to the bed.

"Put me in you!" I was husky sounding, too.

She reached for my hard cock and placed it at her sphincter. "Now!" She exclaimed. I slammed deep into her bottom and both of us groaned. It was a delightful pain. I didn't try to be gentle or use any finesse, I just fucked her body as hard as I could burying my pole deeply with each thrust.

Somehow, Rhonda was thrusting up as I was slamming down. I was buried deep with each thrust. We moaned and got louder until our orgasms overtook us. We held our bodies tight together as I filled her rectum with huge amounts of cum. I could feel the walls of her bowels flex with her orgasm as we howled together.

I released her legs and she moved her legs to straighten them. I rolled off and we held each other. We kissed and she looked at me. "Fred, you are fantastic! I hope I am as good for you as you are for me."

I smiled and gasped out, "Yes. Very. Being with you helps me."

We lay together in bed enjoying the feel of our bodies touching. After many, long minutes she asked, "What are you going to do about Madison?"

"I'm not going to do anything about her. That's over. I've moved on and have a better person to be with. I don't miss her. It wasn't my idea but I'm glad she turned me loose."

Rhonda grinned, "Thank you. It's a little left-handed but I'll take it."

"You are extra and way over the top in my life. You heard her on the phone. She is like that all the time. I just didn't realize how much of her crap I tolerated. I don't have to tolerate anything about you. You are a totally enjoyable person to be with, and in." I grinned.

Continuing, I said, "Madison is over and was over before we met. Like I said, I have moved on and won't move back."

Rhonda got a fiendish grin on her face. "Madison is a proud, selfish person, isn't she?" I nodded slowly. "If she persists and you are willing, I have an idea that will get her out of your life permanently. It won't damage her but she won't come back. She's good looking isn't she?" I nodded again. "We can have a lot of wicked fun with her body and work over her mind a bit, too."

I looked at her. "I have to admit that I'm intrigued. It sounds like some BSDM."

"Oh, it is. It is. We can do it together. That will increase her shame when she enjoys it and will teach her that you can't really go back."

"I didn't know you were kinky."

"I can be very kinky. I like to dominate women who deserve it. Madison seems to be a prime candidate. Do you have any pictures of her?"

I thought for a second and said, "No. I tossed all of them. However, there should be pictures of her on Facebook.

"Do you really think we can play with her like that and get away with it?"

She said, "If we set things up carefully, there is no question. A girl friend of mine was put through that wringer and deserved it. She told me the complete story. She had been prudish about sex and was made to do everything with men and women. It converted her. Eventually, her ex gave her to another guy as his slave. She is happy now with being tormented and used hard for sex in any way her new master wants."

"Okay, we will have to think on it. I want her gone though don't want her damaged too badly."

"It will be consensual, Fred, though barely."

I said, "We'll see. I'll go on Facebook and show you a picture of her. She posts a lot of them. Well, she did and I wouldn't think that has changed."

Later, we went on Facebook and found many pictures of her. I rarely went on Facebook ever and don't think I had gone on since the divorce started. Many of them were showing her in revealing clothing or skimpy bikinis. I noticed that the pictures showing her body revealingly predated our divorce and even our separation. I was not happy because that suggested she was trolling even before she started actively cheating. They continued through two days ago. In the last two months, they had become increasingly more revealing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.