Help Me Rhonda , a Cheated Husband Revenge Story
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2015 by Frank Speaks

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I was listening to the radio and heard that song from the Beach Boys. Somehow, I don't think my take is quite their take. The title says it. I thought I would give my rather perverted twist to this somewhat overdone genre.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Revenge   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Analingus  

I came home from work to my wife, Madison, sitting in the kitchen waiting for me. She said, "Sit down, Fred. I need to talk to you." She told me that she didn't love me any more and had already found someone new. She wanted a divorce. She finished by saying, "We have no children. Neither of us are rich. The lease on the apartment is up at the end of next month. Here is a check for half of next month's rent. I have removed my clothes. You may have everything here.

"Here is the divorce petition. Sign the acknowledgment of service now. Read the agreement. I have signed it. If you agree, sign it. The envelope is there with a stamp on it to send it to the lawyer. Once it's all signed and done, you will get a certified copy.

"I'm sorry Fred. It just didn't work out. I wish you well. Good bye." With that she stood and walked out. We each had our own cars and she drove off in hers.

I read through the papers of Brown versus Brown. Madison was petitioning for a "no fault" divorce. The property settlement was as she had said. Actually, it might be more favorable to me since I kept my retirement account which was bigger and my newer car plus I got all the furniture. Her new guy must have money and a place for her. Madison rarely let anything go but not fighting over our few assets would get me out of her life quickly and quietly.

I was mad, though not crazy. She had made this decision and acted upon it while still married to me. That bitch! She cheated on me! She did it intentionally. Madison had always wanted more but never wanted to work at it. She thought the world owed her. I bet her new guy didn't know that about her. I wondered what kind of guy he might be knowing that he was taking another man's wife.

Calming down, I signed the papers, put them in the envelope, and took them out to the mailbox to be picked up by the postal service in the morning. I was twenty-six and shortly to be single again. I stayed in the apartment. My parents had died two years ago in a car crash. I am or was an only child. There was no one to tell. Madison's agreement specifically released any claim she might have to the estate of my parents.

I kept the apartment on a month to month basis with my landlord's approval. I rearranged the furniture a bit, worked at my job, and generally continued a quiet life. I received a notice of the hearing from Madison's lawyer and, after the hearing, got a copy of everything I had signed previously though officially stamped by the court. My marriage was over.

I read through it all again and nodded. Nothing changed. She had even asked for her maiden name back and the order granted that. It suited me because I didn't want her to have my name. We had kept our finances separate so there were no mutual checking accounts or joint credit cards. The lawyer handling my parents' death action came to me about two weeks later with a good offer from the other side. Their house had been sold along with the furniture. I accepted the settlement and, two more weeks later, had a large check. With their life insurance, the sale of the house and other assets, and the settlement check, I was well set up for a long time.

Madison didn't know it, of course, but I then quit my job. I planned to travel and then find a new place to live and settle in though not necessarily in that order. I was an able manager, good with my hands, and had a few ideas for a new business of my own that I might try.

First, though, I wanted to move and then travel. I booked three cruises including one to Alaska. I moved from Macon to Atlanta. Looking around the area, I bought a small house outside Atlanta for cash. I got to know a couple of neighbors and intimated that I worked from home but had to travel on "assignment" for long periods of time. The house had a two-car garage so I bought two vehicles, a small SUV and a sports car I got a good deal with trading my car, a four-door sedan. I enjoyed both. They were different enough that it wasn't hard to remember which one I was driving.

I am average height, being five foot, ten or eleven, and about one hundred sixty pounds. Before our marriage, I had been a runner and had started back to running lightly while waiting for the divorce to be final. I had light brown, almost blond, hair with brown eyes and now had a runner's body back. When I ran in my new neighborhood, I noticed that I drew some appreciative looks from the women living there.

I went on the first cruise, a four day to the Bahamas, and enjoyed it immensely. The weather was great, the food was great, and the company was great. I met a pair of women just older than me who were bi and we kept each other entertained the whole time. The only negative was that I wasn't very tanned having spent a lot of time in bed with them. I resolved to amend that issue before the next cruise.

I was out running shirtless trying to work on my tan for the second cruise. I didn't want to have to hide in the shadows all week or depend on finding a willing woman or two to keep me indoors. There was a park next to the subdivision and I was running through it. When I stopped for a breather, I heard a sexy voice behind me, "Nice buns."

I turned slowly getting my breathing slowed from my running pace. Looking at me was a slim woman wearing an sports bra and abbreviated running shorts. I smiled slowly as I gave her body a thorough once over. "You look good, too." I made a revolving motion with my hand. "Turn around. I want to check out your buns. Fair is fair."

She grinned back and slowly turned giving her tush a little wiggle while facing the other way. I noticed that she had a ruby ring on her right hand but that her left was bare. I was smiling when she faced me again. "Very nice buns. I've always thought that a good butt was vital to a good body."

She moved up close to me. "I like what I see and want to see more."

"That can be arranged." I put one hand behind her and cupped an ass cheek. I decided to pursue this though it was totally new to me. I had never thought of myself as pick up material. "It's not original but, your place or mine?" I gave her tight butt a firm, but gentle, squeeze.

She purred, "Mine. I live two houses beyond yours on the same side of the road. Lead off." We grinned at each other. I led off headed back to the house. Just before reaching my place, she passed me. "If you want it, you have to catch it!" She was running fast but I caught her at her back door before she could open it and slip inside. I grabbed the back of her sports bra and held her in place as she opened to door. We went inside together. I pulled her to me and kissed her while my hands roamed her body on the outside of her clothes. I found that her nipples were hard and her pussy was wet. When I put my hand down the back of her shorts finding no panties, she moaned. I ran my finger along the crack of her ass and listened as her moans became louder. I pushed against the bud of her ass and she moaned even louder with a long, drawn-out "Yes!" I went in to the first knuckle and could feel her knees buckle a bit. I looked into her eyes and they were glazed over with passion. With my finger going further into her butt, I lifted her sports bra up and away from her firm breasts. I bit gently on the extended, exposed nipples and her moans increased yet again. I wiggled my finger further into her butt to add to her passion and she exploded with her first cum!

A moment later, she moaned, "Bed!" She made no attempt to cover her breasts or get my hand out of her shorts but led me into her bedroom. I pulled my finger from her ass and we both removed our clothes as quickly as we could. She backed to me. "Fuck my ass! I want it hard and deep!" I pushed at her rump and she leaned forward spreading her legs to give me access. I slid into her and she moaned, "Oh, yes! Good! Fuck me long! Shit! Fuck me deep!" She leaned forward placing her hands on the bed while I pushed my cock all the way into her ass with one hard, constant thrust. We began to buck at each other until, with a howl of passion, she came hard and brought me off with her. I gave her more hard spurts than I can ever remember shooting. We fell forward on the bed, sated for the moment. My cock slowly softened and fell from her ass.

After a few more moments, I said, "By the way, what's your name?"

She chuckled. "Rhonda Josephson. I'm divorced but kept my married name."

"I'm Fred Brown. I'm divorced but kept my married name, too." We laughed.

She said, "Not only are you a good fuck but you have a sense of humor. That's good."

"Thanks, Rhonda. If you aren't otherwise busy, let's get cleaned up and look around the area. I just moved up here from Macon and don't know the area yet."

"That works, Fred. My parents' house was about a mile from here. Except for college, I've always lived in the area." After lying together for another ten minutes or so, I stood and dressed. Rhonda let me out the back door with her still naked. She said, "When you're ready, walk on over and come in this door."

I went to my house and showered, shaved, and generally cleaned up my act. I walked to her house and let myself in the back door. I went through the kitchen and into the living room as Rhonda entered it from her bedroom. I was wearing nice shorts and a pull-over shirt with sandals. Rhonda was wearing a sundress that was short. It made her legs look like they went on forever. On her feet were sandals with a low heel. I gave a wolf whistle. When she flipped the skirt to show that she was commando, I said, "All right!" I unzipped my shorts to show that I, too, was commando.

She smiled at me. "Fred, are we going to fuck or are we going to check out the area of your new home?"

I replied, "Yes." I grinned. She grinned back. I said, "I'll take you to lunch if you would like."

"I thought I might be lunch from your look."

"Let's take my car." We were walking to my place. "I was thinking of a juicy late afternoon snack rather than lunch." She nodded smiling.

Once in my little sports car, she directed me to a restaurant and we ate. In the car and during lunch, I was acutely aware of the fact that she was naked under that sundress. I was hard and showing some bulge under my shorts. When we got in or out of the car, she gave me a totally exposed view of her pussy. Since she shaved except for a little landing strip, she was completely visible to me. After lunch, she let her skirt ride up once we were in the car. She made no attempt to keep her legs together.

"Fred, I have a confession to make. I have never done anything like this in my life. I am enjoying it fabulously but it also scares me. I am usually considered closer to frigid. There was something about you that set me off. I'm not sorry but I still am wondering what the hell I am doing."

"That's okay. Our actions have been well outside of my norm also. I've never fucked a strange woman in the ass much less before even finding out her name." I chuckled. "I enjoyed it and would be happy for one Rhonda Josephson to keep my bed warm or allow me to keep hers warm regularly. I would also like to get to know you as a person."

She smiled. "That would work for me." She directed me around for an hour while we talked. She and her ex-husband found themselves incompatible and divorced. They hadn't engaged in any extra-marital sex. Her divorce had been final for a year and I was the second man she had been with and the first to have sex with her in that time. I told her about Madison and how she left me for another man. She was sympathetic to me. She said that she didn't understand Madison because she thought I was fantastically sexy and very good in bed.

She grinned. "I plan to try you out some more." She had an honest, shocked look on her face. "I'm being honest and unbelievably horny with you, Fred."

I also learned that she was a teacher and on summer vacation. I admitted that I was intentionally between jobs to get away from Macon and Madison. Since neither of us was working, we had time together. Over the next few days, we spent most of it in her bed or in mine. Rhonda is limber and inventive. She may have a limit but never said no to anything I suggested or did. Of course, I did everything she wanted, too, and she even suggested a few wild things.

I found that first afternoon that she loved the number, sixty-nine. We returned to my house and went into the bedroom shedding clothes. We quickly were in the sixty-nine position. I was sucking and licking her pussy and clit with side excursions to her ass. I soon had fingers buried in both her holes.

She could swallow me completely until her nose was separating my balls. She returned the favor of playing with her ass by playing with mine. I came down her throat with her finger deeply buried in my butt and driving my prostate crazy. I had found her G-spot and was giving it three fingers hard and she was screaming out her orgasms until mine filled her face and throat.

We would wake together and screw. Then we would run and return to my place for a shower together. We used my shower since it was bigger. It was rare that we made it through a shower without both of us getting off. She hadn't been an anal virgin but decided that she loved getting anal from me frequently. I hadn't had anal while married to Madison but Rhonda was so responsive that I had learned to groove on her backside.

We spent evenings naked on my couch or hers talking while the TV played mindlessly. I was getting to know her better and liked what I found. She admitted that her ex-husband had repressed her sexual nature and she was enjoying giving her libido a free rein with me.

We had been humping and talking for two weeks when Madison called me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.