The Team Mascot - Cover

The Team Mascot

by Marduk

Copyright© 2015 by Marduk

Erotic Sex Story: A lonely woman is helped with her groceries and then accepts the offer of a coffee which eventually leads to a more intimate relations - read on

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   .

It is interesting how a casual encounter can develop into a satisficing agenda where others can fizzle out like a whiff of smoke. When Martin pulled into the parking section of the local shopping mall he didn't know that his intervention in helping a woman with her shopping was going to lead to a very rewarding and satisfying encounter that would ease what he considered a boring life and be a delight for his friends.

Martin noticed the woman struggling. "Could I give you a hand Madam" he asked. The relief on the woman's face was very noticeable and after he had arranged the shopping into the boot of her car and as she seemed not in a hurry he said he was on his way to have a coffee would she like to join him. He had no idea of her marriage breakdown or that she was so lonely and desperate for someone to take an interest in her, so a suggestion to partake in a coffee break was accepted with delight.

Whether it was his jovial manner or just the opportunity to be with someone, she poured out her predicament totally oblivious to the fact that he may just get up and leave her sitting isolated and embarrassed. He didn't. He listened and studied her, zeroing onto her tits and thinking that she may be worth a follow up as she was certainly carrying a lot of baggage and may do anything to just drop it. "You know", he said as she paused in her deliberations. "We have not introduced ourselves, I'm Martin". His interpretation caused her to respond in like manner. "I'm Belinda".

"You know Belinda", he said after the coffee was finished. "If you just want a chat, feel a bit depressed here is my mobile. Give a ring if you desire, no matter what the time". For seconds she hesitated, totally unsure of where to go for this was something that she never expected, but the smiling individual sitting opposite who had been so attentive to her story and seemed so sincere dismissed her hesitation; she took the number and thanked him. He walked her to her vehicle, gave her a wave as she drove off, not expecting his mobile to ring early the next morning.

He had just come out of the shower when his phone rang. "Martin Rogers", he said. There was silence for a few seconds and then a nervous female voice answered. "Martin ... Martin it is Belinda. We met yesterday; you gave me your number. You..." She didn't finish her sentence when he interpreted. "Belinda how nice of you to ring, I have just got out of the shower and it is a bit chilly could I ring you back, your number is recorded now on my phone". Several minutes pasted before he dialled her number. This time her voice sounded more confident and she told him the reason for her call to invite him for lunch. "I would be delighted Belinda" he said and quickly wrote down her address and the time she recommended.

He now knew of her personal predicament, the break-up of her marriage and the ugly court case that followed and he did feel some sympathy for her, for in a way he was in the same sort of situation, a tolerated marriage that swayed back and forth near the edge of the abyss, but one that hadn't broken for nothing had come along to warrant a total break. Her home was a mobile situated in a caravan park, it wasn't great but it was neat and clean and she had gone out of her way to outlay a good presentation. "Do you like soup", she asked as she worked in the small kitchen. "Soup would be fine Belinda", he said as he sat down. "I have bread rolls in the oven, I thought warm rolls would go well with the soup, it is tomato; I hope you like it". There was no criticism regards the meal and later sitting on the couch he told her it was very enjoyable and she joined him and as he embraced her, feeling her tits she kissed him and even when he opened her blouse, pulled her bra up and revealed the items of his delight, she gave off soft moans of contentment.

Unfortunately just as she reached for his groin the doorbell sounded; there was a flurry of activity as clothes were rearranged. She answered the bell, it was the neighbour. A quick introduction was given and he took his leave, silently fuming for he was sure that without that interpretation he would have fucked her and she would have responded in a very positive manner.

Ringing up women hadn't been a very successful venture in the past and one particular occasion it had proved an embarrassing venture, but Belinda did show promise, it was a risk worth taking. "Good morning Belinda", he said. "It is Martin I was wondering if you would like to come out for a coffee, there are some nice locations up in the hills". Her answer was what he hoped, a very enthusiastic response. She was all smiles and even sitting at the table overlooking the massive bush landscape she was continuing squeezing his fingers or holding his hand and he responded in light manner and as they departed and he helped her with the seat belt, something that was not necessary but it gave him the opportunity and feel her tits and she responded by gripping his groin.

Being invited into her bedroom was a first but it came about so naturally. "I bought myself a new doona for my bed", she smiling said when they arrived back at her mobile home. "I would like your opinion for I was a bit undecided for there were a number and they all were attractive", she said as she guided him into her inner sanctuary. Admiring the doona was the last thing on his agenda, but it did give an opinion to advance along the path of intimacy and as he cupped her tits and lifted her skirt and massaged her groin that by the feel was thick with hair, she gave little moans of appreciation. Gradually he pushed her panties down and when the fingering started she began to rock and gasp, but not enough to interfere with her groping hand as it sought the growing hardness between his thighs. There was no timing as clothes were flung aside and any slackness in his cock disappeared as she stood in all her female glory. "Fuck you are attractive", he said as he pushed her onto the bed, his mouth found her nipples as his cock found her cunt and the fucking began.

His grunts were matched by her gasps and the bed shook as he drove his cock up to his balls and she rose and fell, working in rhyme to the ravishing she was receiving. He came with a gush that made her cry out and buck and vibrate so much that a book sitting on her bedside table was knocked on the floor. "Belinda that was the best fuck I have had in ages, my wife is so hostile to any form of sexual activity that the mere mention of it sends her off to her religious pastor complaining".

"You didn't say you were married", she said as she got up, her tits wobbling and saliva dripping off her nipples. "You didn't ask and I had no need to bring it up for I have no interest in her whatsoever but as there has been no incentive to break what I call a tolerated marriage, I haven't advanced down the road", he said as he stood in front of her and rubbed his cock back and forward over her tits.

Whatever she thought about the marriage statement, she kept to herself. They didn't dress but had a late afternoon tea. Sitting on the lounge after the empty mugs and plate had been removed, he massaged her tits and pulled her enlarged nipple and in return she stroked his cock till he was again fully aroused. "Have you ever sucked a bloke off Belinda?" he asked. She paused in her arousing work; she was silent for a few seconds. "Yes ... yes I have. Do ... do you want me to suck you off?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.