The Devil's Pact, the Hell Chronicles - Cover

The Devil's Pact, the Hell Chronicles

Copyright© 2015 by mypenname3000

Chapter 11: The God-King

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11: The God-King - Death is not the end. In the pits of Hell, those that have died scramble for power int he wake of Lucifer's defeat.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Violence  

Note: Thanks to b0b for beta reading this! Brandon Fitzsimmons – The Abyss

After decades ruling in Hell, it took more than a pretty face to excite me.

It took blood and violence.

I sat on my brass throne staring out at the latest woman brought before me for entertainment. She was newly dead, one of the, poor, deluded worshipers of Mark and Mary condemned to Hell for believing they were actual gods. Hell glutted with those individuals. Some tried to form their own petty kingdoms. But I crushed them all.

Only the damn Eastern Alliance remained to threaten me. Lilith, the Ghost, and the Lord Mayor.

Soon they would all be crushed beneath my boot.

The woman sobbed as my wife wielded her knife, flaying flesh, blood spurting on her naked, pale skin. My cock hardened. Hannah worked her mouth up and down my cock, kneeling naked before me as I watched the spectacle.

Beside Emi, Milly worked a knife on a different woman, disfiguring her permanently. Their screams of pain sang in my ear, inflaming my blood. I gripped Hannah's black hair, fucking her mouth up and down my cock.

"Make them howl," I growled.

My wife grinned at me, blood splattering naked, small breasts. She was a small, petite woman, her almond-shaped eyes full of violent lust. Her victim howled. My cock throbbed, my balls tightening as I savored the woman's agony.

My cock erupted. Hannah eagerly swallowed it down. My concubines were all eager to please me. Many had cried and howled beneath Milly and Emi's blades for disappointing me. But never Hannah or Brenda.

They had been with me from the beginning.

The doors to my throne room opened. The Samurai strode in dressed in his lacquered, red armor, his face covered by the demonic mask. He had grown with power, commanding all of my armies, and the man radiated danger as he strode through the halls.

His three beautiful concubines followed like loyal bitches. They were all beautiful and willowy, moving with demure grace even as their transparent kimono's displayed their teenage charms. Their faces were painted like geisha.

My cock throbbed in Hannah's mouth.

None of the Samurai's concubines gave a second glance at the tortured women. They had witnessed such atrocities before. The City of Brass was full of violent men who served me, and I gave them all the women they could want to rape and abuse.

"The army stands ready, great God-King," the Samurai said, kneeling and bowing. His women followed likewise, falling to their knees with the grace of snowflakes.

I grinned. "Go and destroy them." My fist clenched. "Bring me back slaves by the thousands."

"You shall deliver our Justice to them," Emi purred, throwing the sobbing woman to the ground. A living woman would have died by now, but there was no death in Hell. Only eternal pain. Emi snapped her fingers, and her hulking hound walked forward.

The demonic beast had glutted on souls for decades, growing to the size of an elephant. The beast was a monstrous mastiff with black skin stretched over jagged bones. It's long, black tongue lolled out as its obsidian claws clicked on the brass. It reached the woman, swallowing her whole in a single bite.

Emi stroked it and purred, "That's my good boy."

"Lead my armies," I commanded the Samurai. "Deliver me my enemies."

"Your will, great God-King," he answered.

With his women, he rose, turned, and walked out of the court. His women were always at his side. The Samurai feared for their safety. And rightly so, they were among the most beautiful creatures in Hell, still so innocent and pure.

Emi walked forward, blood dripping down her body, a vicious smile on her face. I pushed Hannah to the side as my wife mounted me, her passions burning hot after her torture. Her tight, hot cunt slid down on my cock, her muscles working as she pumped her hips.

"Once the Samurai returns," she whispered in my ear. "We have no further need of him."

"I guess," I panted.

"I want his women. I want to play with them." She let out a throaty moan. "Let his reward be their degradation at our hands."

I laughed as my cum exploded from my cock into her sopping depths. "That is why you're my Queen."

The Samurai grew too powerful anyway.


The Ghost

I lounged with my women. Their pretty bodies pressed up against me in a sea of flesh. I loved them all, sharing my touch. It was a pleasant way to pass the weeks in Hell. An endless orgy. I spread myself across all my women, my cock slamming into a cheerleader's tight ass before I rutted atop one of my daughters.

And the women all touched me, licking and nuzzling, gasping and moaning.

My cock buried into Rhonda May's cunt, her twin sister straddling her face. Marissa gasped and moaned, working her slim hips as Rhonda May licked her pussy. I pumped my pecker faster, loving the taboo lines.

Beside us, the busty redhead Carla tribbed with our daughter Annabeth. Ophelia, another of my daughters, nuzzled at Rhonda May's pussy, licking where my pecker entered her cooch. Almost all of my harem was here. Only Marybeth, Ursula, and Gabriella were gone, out watching the border.

I hoped Brandon would be content with all the land he's swallowed to the west. But I knew his covetous gaze would return to my land. I had grown in power over the last forty years, adding more followers and expanding the borders of the forest.

But Brandon's empire dwarfed mine.

"Fuck her, Daddy," cooed Ophelia. "I love the way your cock spread her open."

I pounded my hips faster, forgetting my problems in the sweet flesh of Rhonda May's permanent, teenage cunt. No one aged in Hell. It was paradise. All my women were as beautiful as they were forty years ago.

Boy, time seemed to pass in Hell.

"Pound my sister's twat," moaned Marissa as she writhed on Rhonda May's tongue. "The fuckin' whore loves it."

"We all love his pecker," laughed Heather, the redhead had our daughter Donna nursing at her breast while Heather fingered Donna's cunt.

My balls boiled. I buried my pecker into Rhonda May's sweet cooch. "Hot damn, but I love fuckin' your teenage snatch," I panted. "Gonna flood your cooch with a big ol' load."

Rhonda May shuddered, her pussy convulsing about my cock as her orgasm burst through her.

"Oh, she's ready for it," gasped Marissa. "Oh, yes. I'm fixin' to cum on your face, sweet sister."

My balls erupted. My pecker spewed cum into Rhonda May's cooch. I let the bliss wash through me. I wanted to savor it forever, to never lose this feeling. I pulled out, whirling about, and shoved my pecker into Ophelia's hungry mouth.

"Fuck our daughter's hot, li'l mouth," laughed Tammy as she pounded her wife Cheryl-Lynn with a big strap-on.

Both teens bucked and writhed. I remembered that Saturday afternoon I fucked them both in the park's bathroom, knocking up Tammy with Ophelia. I had scared her boyfriend so bad he pissed his pants and ran off like a baby.

"You have a purtee mouth, daughter," I groaned, slamming in deep. "You suck my pecker like a hungry calf at her mother's teat."

"I taught her well," Tammy panted. "Cum in her mouth. Give the little slut what she craves."

Ophelia moaned about my cock, sucking harder.

"Ghost," Marybeth called out. "Brandon's on the move. He's marching on the Sulfur Plains."

I stopped fucking Ophelia's mouth. All the women froze, their moans silenced. "Well, then I reckon we best let our allies know and get the army in the field."

"We'll kick his ass," Latonya cried, the black teen standing up, her cheerleader outfit flashing about her body.


Chantelle Paquet-Holub

I stood behind Lilith, my wife Lana beside me. Lilith faced the assembled might of our forces, all the monstrous daughters she had spawned in the year she ruled Seattle, and all the women we had liberated from the brutality of men. More women, and men transformed into women, had joined us over the last forty years, along with the demonic hordes that had once belonged to Astarte.

"The Tyrant who dares call himself God-King marches," Lilith announced, looking glorious and beautiful, her silver hair falling about her naked shoulders. "This upstart thinks a man is better than women."

A roar went up from the troops.

"Well, he's wrong! Women have always been stronger than men. We've always had to baby them, care for them, coddle them. No more. We are free. This is a paradise where women can spend their eternity in peace. If Brandon thinks to take that away, we'll show him just how fierce and powerful we are!"

"Lilith!" the women and monstrous daughters screamed. "For Lilith! For Lilith!"

Lilith spread her arms wide, drinking in their cheers and love. "Your loving mother leads you. We shall not fail against this bastard. We shall crush his armies, crucify his mongrel generals, and see Brandon and his whore-queen are flayed and punished for the next ten thousand years."

"Lilith! Lilith!"

I nodded, pleased with the speech. The energy from our followers flowed into us, their emotions charged. Lana and I returned it to our fighters, granting them weapons and armor, stiffening their spirits with our discipline.

"We shall wipe the scourge of men clean from Hell!" Lilith cried, throwing her arm up.

Perfect, Lana whispered in my mind.

Lilith turned from the podium, walking to us. Cora fell in beside the goddess, Lana's hulking daughter had a fang-filled grin. She was eager for the violence. Manticore's loved to fight, they lived for it.

Brandon army didn't stand a chance.

"Did I do good?" Lilith asked, a sycophantic smile on her face.

After forty years, no sign of our Goddess's spine had ever returned. Mark had broken her thoroughly. Now she merely played at being a Goddess, a figure head to keep the women and her daughters in line.

"You did wonderful, pet," I purred, stroking her hair like a bitch.

"Thank you, Mistress," Lilith moaned, falling to her knees to lick at my toes.

"We don't have time for that," Lana snapped. "And stand up before someone sees you, cunt."

I couldn't believe I had once worshiped this pathetic creature. I died for her. What a fool I had been.

"Yes, Mistress," Lilith gasped, scrambling up."I forgot myself."

Cora snarled in disgust.

"Let's destroy Brandon," Lana smiled.

I couldn't wait. So many women were brutalized by that man. Even now, our allies marched. The Ghosts forces streamed out of his forest and my daughter, Lamia, and her spouses led their army from Molech's Oven.

Lana and I mounted our nightmares and followed Lilith as she led our forces out of the Obsidian Mountains onto the Sulfur Plains. This time, we would defeat the Samurai and Brandon's forces.

I couldn't wait to get my vengeance. Even after forty years, I remembered the slave collar the Samurai put around my neck. The Samurai was as monstrous as the madman he served. He deserved to spend an eternity crucified, howling between those three whores that served him.


The Samurai

"It appears to be going well, my Lord," Hikaru commented.

I nodded. I watched the battle from a large, sulfur hill as I sat astride my nightmare. After forty years, I had never bothered to name the demonic steed. My three concubines surrounded me, demurely sitting in their saddles on their terrible mounts.

"Their center is collapsing," I observed. "The Ghost flees with his harem. His soldiers have lost heart."

"They lack your discipline, my love," Orihime complimented, nodding her head towards me.

"No man has our Lord's discipline," Chisato laughed, a pure, beautiful sound barely heard above the violence on the plains.

To the north, my forces had rolled around the flank, surrounding the Lilithites. They had been the fiercest fighters. They should have held the center. Now that the Ghost forces were fleeing, I could bring my center to bear on the Lilithite monsters.

"It will not be much longer," I said.

"The Lord Mayor's forces still seem in good array," Orihime said, peering to the south.

"Only because I have ignored them. They will not be able to hold out."

"How wonderful, my Lord," gushed Hikaru.

I heard the nervousness in her voice. What would happen when the greatest enemies to the God-King were routed? Would he continue to reward me, or would his Queen finally try to claim my women?

I should have fled years ago.

But there was no place to flee to. Hell was vast, but Brandon already controlled half of it. What remained was petty domains that did not have a tenth the strength of even the Ghost's forces, let alone the God-King. There was no force in Hell that could challenge Brandon now.

It may take another forty years before Brandon finished conquering Hell, but he would have it all. I must continue to keep his favor to protect my women.

"The Lilithites are breaking, my Lord," Chisato called.

"But they are encircled. Only a few will escape."

"The God-King will be pleased," Orihime said, relief in her voice.

Hopefully.


Svitlana "Lana" Paquet-Holub

The metal collar snapped about my neck. Humiliation seethed inside me as the disgusting man groped my breast. Beside me, my wife knelt, her face stony, ignoring the band of metal about her neck. Lilith blubbered like a child, unable to maintain any poise as she was collared like a bitch.

We had lost. All our strength had been useless against the Samurai's soldiers. They moved together, acting almost as one entity. They were trained and disciplined. At first, when the monsters crashed into the lines, I thought we would easily win. We had so many daughters, so many monsters bred to fight, and the Samurai only had men.

But those men did not break. Their spears took down the giant re'em, winged lammasu, the manticores, the devers, the tir, the fire-breathing tannim. All were defeated. Then the Ghost fled like a coward, abandoning us to our fate.

I bet he and his women turned invisible, skulking off to his forest to hide like the weasels they were.

My chain was tugged, the soldiers ready to march them back to Brandon.

My hope died. My shoulders slumped.

Keep strong, Chantelle whispered in my mind as the tears began to trickle down my cheeks.

Why? A yawning despair opened up. Brandon won. Who can challenge him? We'll be tortured for eternity.

You have to keep hoping. There always is a chance! Don't give up, Lana. Chantelle reached out, holding my hand, giving me a squeeze.

I didn't squeeze back. She was wrong. There was no hope.

I plodded along behind the endless chain of prisoners, leaving behind the slaughtered daughters of Lilith as they howled in endless pain, their bodies dismembered. My Cora was out there. She had been hacked down trying to protect us.

I would never see her again.

We marched without rest. My body ached, my feet were cut to ribbons when we reached the red, blasted lands around Dis. I sobbed with every step. I no longer had the vast powers I had grown used to possessing. Like Mark had broken Lilith, the Samurai had broken me.

The brass walls of Dis loomed ahead. We marched through the gates. We would never escape here. We would be swallowed up and brutalized. Chantelle never let go of my hand. She never stopped whispering in my mind.

She was stronger than me.

I wished I could comfort her.

But there was nothing left inside me.


Emi Yoshida

I watched the endless procession approach from the balcony of our Brass Palace. From here, the entirety of Dis was spread out before us, and beyond the blasted, red lands. Our victorious army, leading a train of women for my husband and I to play with, approached the city. I could see them clearly, warping the reality of Hell to act as a focusing lens without even thinking. An excited thrill went through me as I gazed at the women I most wanted to play with. Busty Orihime, Chisato, and Hikaru all rode at the head of the column beside the Samurai.

Forty years of denial ended today. My hand stroked the head of my dog, sliding across his dry, leathery skin. He panted, his tongue flicking in and out. His breath was fetid with blood. I loved that scent.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.