The Devil's Pact, the Hell Chronicles
Chapter 7: Lilith

Copyright© 2015 by mypenname3000

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7: Lilith - Death is not the end. In the pits of Hell, those that have died scramble for power int he wake of Lucifer's defeat.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Violence  

Note: Thanks to b0b for beta reading this! Chantelle Paquet-Holub – The Abyss

"I am Superman!" the brawny, naked man roared as he flew forward, zipping across the sulfur plain.

With my dancer reflexes, I dodged to the left as Lana threw herself to the right. I rolled across the sulfurous dust, spitting the rotten substance out of my mouth as I came up in a crouch. The man pulled up into the sky, twisting around in the air to attack us again.

I recognized the man. He had made international news after Brandon's death. The man thought he was Superman. Worse, he made Pacts with Lucifer to give him all the powers he needed to become Superman. But Mary was a wily whore. I heard rumors that she used an illusion to look like Lois Lane and the idiot couldn't resist fucking her.

So if she exorcised his powers, how was he flying?

Superman dived back down at us, his disgusting cock flapping before him. Lana rose to her feet, her large breasts smeared with yellow Dust. My wife fell into a defensive stance, raising up her arms, ready for the asshole's attack.

The man roared as he hurtled down. Lana side-stepped him, seizing his arm and attempted to use his momentum to throw him into the ground. It didn't work out well. She tried to pivot, but he had too much mass or something, because Lana was instead yanked off her feet and thrown into the dust as he spun about.

"I am the defender of truth!" Superman bellowed. "I will protect you from Hell, but you must obey me. Submit to me."

"Fuck that," groaned Lana as she stood up. "I don't care how fucking super you are, I don't need a man to protect me. I'm going to rip off your balls and shove them into your mouth."

The delusional man bellowed like a bull and charged at Lana. My wife leapt far higher than she should, flipping over him. As she turned, her will lashed out to the ground, forming a bolder of sulfur in Superman's path.

The idiot crashed into it, cracking the boulder as Lana landed, a smirk on her fac

"How did you jump like that?" I asked, racing up to attack Superman as he stumbled away from the rock.

"I just wished it," Lana shrugged. "I think that's how Superass is flying."

Right, Hell. Things were malleable here.

"Superass?" grolwed the man, blood streaming down his face. He wiped it away, throwing red drops to the yellow ground. I guess he couldn't make himself invincible. "I have been lenient, whore, but I see you are an enemy of truth and justice."

"And the America way," quipped Lana.

I launched a leap kick at Superass, my legs thrusting forward as I flew, wishing myself to soar across the ground like I was in some wire fu action movie. My foot planted into his side, sending him stumbling as I did a back flip to land on my feet, my dark hair whipping about me.

I laughed as I landed. This was amazing.

He recovered as Lana jumped, her feet kicking furiously as she almost hovered in the air. Superass brought up his arms, blocking her kicks. Then he seized her legs. Lana gasped in surprise as he swung her about.

"Let her go!" I shrieked, rushing forward.

He did. Right into me.

"Chantelle!" Lana gasped as she streaked towards me, her blonde hair flying wildly.

I slid to a halt, my feet furrowing the sulfur ground. My wife struck me. I coughed in pain, the pair of us tumbling across the sulfur plain in a tangle of limbs. My vision swam and my head ached when we came to a wrest.

"Fuck, that hurt," groaned Lana as she rolled off of me. "I'm going to kick his ass."

"How?" Superass bellowed, looming over us. "I am invincible."

Before I could react, his fist seized my throat, squeezing hard, and then he threw me. I tumbled through the air, the world spinning about me. And then I hit the dust, bouncing hard and coughing and gasping.

I lay stunned.

My body ached.

Lana screamed.

My wife needed me. I couldn't lie here like an idiot.

"You will feel every inch of Justice," Superass yelled.

"You named your cock?" Lana groaned. "You are a super asshole."

I gathered my will, forcing my body to rise up. I staggered on my feet. Superass had Lana pinned with one hand, his muscles rippling as the other forced her thighs apart. His cock was thick and hard, stabbing at my wife.

A red-hot anger surged through me.

This bastard dared to rape my wife? I would make him pay.

I reached out with my will. Hell was malleable. Was he? Could I reshape him into something better? I would take away everything he prized. His bulging muscles, his chiseled chin, his throbbing cock.

I would emasculate him fully.

"What?" gasped Superass as my will struck him.

His body rippled like a viscous gunk. I strode forward, focusing my will like a laser beam, picturing his new form in my mind. His body contracted as he rippled, his muscles disappearing, his shoulders narrowing. His thick cock vanishing.

"No!" he screamed, his voice high pitched now, almost feminine.

Breasts sprouted from his chiseled pecs, growing heavy and round, his nipples swelling into fat, pink nubs. Her ass grew bubbly, her thighs shapely. Her cock shrank up into her body, a pink gash appearing between her thighs.

I smiled as a petite, shuddering woman writhed atop Lana.


Svitlana "Lana" Paquet-Holub

I gasped in shock with the ripples spread across Superass.

And then I smiled as his strong chin rounded, his angular face softened, his lips growing plump. A beautiful, feminine face appeared, framed by growing, brown hair. Her skin grew sleek and her body curvy. Round breasts appeared, fat nipples rubbing into mine.

And her cock vanished.

"What did you do?" the new woman squeaked.

"Mmm, Supergirl, you are cute," I purred, wrapping my arms around her.

"No, I'm Superman," she protested.

"Not with those tits," I laughed, my hand sliding down her back to squeeze her ass. I pulled her down, her groin rubbing into my clit.

"Or that cunt," Chantelle added, striding up.

"You are amazing," I beamed at my wife, my fingers dipping past Supergirl's ass between her legs. I brushed a hot, silky fold. "You have a pussy, Supergirl. You can't be Superman anymore."

"No," Supergirl wailed. "Please, give it back."

"What do you think?" Chantelle asked as I ran my fingers through Supergirl's pussy.

"I think her cunt's getting wet. I think she likes being a woman."

"No, I don't," Supergirl said, shaking her head.

"Then why are you squirming on me?" Lana asked as she probed a finger into Supergirl's tight pussy. "Why is your hot cunt growing so wet?"

Supergirl's fair cheeks grew flushed, and a soft sigh escaped her lips as I fingered her. "What did you do to me?" she wailed.

"We gave you want you wanted," Chantelle laughed, kneeling between our thighs and reaching out to play with Supergirl's cunt with me. "You've always secretly wanted to be a woman, right?"

"No," she moaned. "No, I haven't. I'm a man."

"Are you?" Chantelle purred in her sexy, French accent. My pussy itched in delight. "Because it was so easy to change you. Are you sure you didn't secretly want to be a woman?"

"I ... yes." Supergirl didn't sound convinced.

I worked my finger deeper into Supergirl's cunt. "Are you sure you never wanted to have a pussy and experience a hard, thick cock reaming your hole?"

"It's better than a finger, Supergirl," Chantelle purred, leaning over to kiss and nuzzle at the new woman's bubbly ass."

"I ... no. I don't ... oh, wow..."

"You like that," I purred, massaging inside her pussy. "That's your G-spot. My finger feels nice, but you'll love a cock."

"Please stop. You're making me ... feel funny..."

"Hot and bothered? Are you about to cum, whore?"

"I ... I am. Oh, yes! Keep touching me there. Oh, wow."

I ripped my hands away.

"No. Please, don't stop. I need it." Supergirl looked down at me with her brown eyes. "Please, I need to cum."

"Beg for me to fuck your snatch with my big cock," I purred.

"But ... but you don't have a..." Her eyes widened as I let my clit grow into a cock, the hard girth popping between her silky thighs and rubbing against her drenched pussy slit. "You do have one. Oh, wow."

Supergirl squirmed on me, rubbing our breasts together as she humped my shaft. She bit her lip.

"You want to feel her big cock, don't you," whispered Chantelle as she leaned over, stroking Supergirl's ass. "You want that big, thick cock stretching your tight cunt out."

"No. I ... I'm a..."

"A woman. A slut who needs her hot pussy satisfied?" I grinned.

"I ... yes..." she groaned. "Oh, yes! I need to be fucked. Let me feel that cock in me." Chantelle grasped me, guiding my throbbing shaft to Supergirl's dripping pussy. The new woman gasped as I slid into her tight depths. She shuddered atop me, mewling in delight as she experienced her first cock.

"Oh, wow! Oh, that's nice."

"You like it, slut?" I giggled.

"So much!" Her hips writhed, sliding up and down on my cock. "You're stretching me out." Supergirl's eyes widened; my wife had spared the woman's asscheeks apart. "Oh, yes, lick my ass. That's hot, too!"

"You are a slut," I moaned, her pussy massaging my cock.

Supergirl grinned, humping me with an eager need. She ground her clit into my pubic bone as her new pussy massaged my cock. I groaned, savoring the delights of her paradise. She writhed her hips, swirling me about in her hot tunnel.

Chantelle loomed over us, her black hair draping down across Supergirl's back.

"What are you doing?" gasped Supergirl, looking over her shoulders at Chantelle.

"I'm fucking your ass," Chantelle giggled before thrusting. "Why do you think I licked your asshole?"

Supergirl gasped and writhed as my wife invaded her ass with her own clit-turned-cock. Chantelle filled Supergirl's bowels up, pressing on my own cock buried in her pussy. We were tag-teaming the slut, giving it to her from both ends.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned, humping my hips up into Supergirl's cunt, savoring the feel of my wife's dick through the slut's flesh.

"Oh, yes! Two cocks are even better!" groaned Supergirl as she writhed about. "Yes! Yes! Give it to me! Oh, yes! I'm just a big whore for it! Oh, yes! Oh, wow! You girls are so amazing! I'm ... oh, yes! Oh, wow!"

Supergirl's pussy writhed about my cock, milking me as she came. The new woman loved being stuffed full of dick. She gasped and moaned, screaming out her joy for all of Hell to hear. Chantelle grinned, fucking her harder, slamming into Supergirl's ass.

"Oh, yes, Chantelle!" I purred. "Her pussy is so tight! Oh, yes! I'm gonna cream her."

"Do it, baby," purred Chantelle. "Oh, yes. The little slut is ours."

"I am!" Supergirl panted. "I am! I love your cocks."

Her soul was chained to us. Energy flooded my body. I shuddered, my cock spewing cum into our new slave's cunt. Bliss pummeled my mind. Lust churned through the bond, feeding us more energy as Lana buried her cock into Supergirl's ass and flooded her bowels.

My wife rolled off Supergirl. Our new slave shuddered as she stood up, her red S painted across her heaving tits, our cum running down her thighs. I pulled Chantelle next to me, struggling to regain my breath after the wonderful fuck.

"What are we doing now?" Supergirl asked.

"We find Lilith," I smiled. "Your Goddess."

"Goddess... ?" Supergirl asked.

"She's the Goddess to every woman," Chantelle informed. "And we're her high priestesses."

"Then we should begin our search," Supergirl declared.


Marybeth Ayers-Sargent

We found the end of the Sulfur Plain.

It was the farthest we had ever ventured out from our home. My wife and my step-daughter padded at my side, wrapped in the Ghost's invisibility. Everything in Hell had changed the last week. A void echoed through the vile place, begging to be filled.

The demonic armies that had been gathered had been unleashed on the living world. All the great demons were gone. Those of us that remained could feel the void of their absence, seizing great power for ourselves.

"Let's check out up there," Ursula whispered at my side, her invisible hand touching my shoulder.

"Yes," I whispered back.

The sulfur plains ended at red, blasted hills and craggy rocks. The searing wind seemed to blow from the hills, growing stronger as we crossed the plain. It had grown so bad, two days ago we had to take shelter as the world turned entirely yellow.

"I'll go check it out, Momma," Gabriella, Ursula and the Ghost's daughter, whispered.

"Okay, baby girl," Ursula told her.

I watched carefully, noting the small disturbances Gabriella left as she scampered across the rocks, kicking up red dust and leaving behind her bare foot prints. We had to cross naked. We couldn't seem to make our cheerleader uniforms transparent.

Gabriella reached the summit of the hill. I waited, Ursula's hand squeezing down hard on my shoulder. She could be overprotective of her daughter sometimes. But Gabriella was more than competent. She had her mother's passion and her father's appetite.

A single, red rock lifted off the ground and bobbed twice—the all clear signal.

Ursula and I padded through the craggy terrain, making our way up the rocks. The ground was sharp, but our feet were toughened by Hell's terrain; I didn't notice the razor edges trying to cut my feet. At the summit, the searing wind howled. In the distance, a great city made of some coppery metal like bronze or brass.

"Dis," Ursula whispered. "That's Lucifer's capital."

"Was," I corrected. "He left for greener pastures."

"Well, someone's claimed it. Look at the gates."

An army streamed out. They marched in columns, dressed in black armor. They almost looked like a forest, each man holding a spear, the tip gleaming in the red light. At the head, a man in fearsome, crimson armor rode a nightmarish horse, coal-black hide and fire for a mane. Every time its hooves struck the red earth, sparks flared. Three women dressed in kimono's rode side-saddle on their own demonic mounts behind him.

"We need to tell the Ghost," Ursula whispered.

I nodded. The army was marching for the Sulfur Plains.


Chantelle Paquet-Holub

I hated the sulfurous plains. It was hard to tell which way to go. Supergirl came from a brass city, escaping out of Lucifer's prison. She whispered that a tyrant named Brandon was coming out on top in the fighting.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.