The Devil's Pact, the Hell Chronicles
Chapter 5: The City of Brass

Copyright© 2015 by mypenname3000

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5: The City of Brass - Death is not the end. In the pits of Hell, those that have died scramble for power int he wake of Lucifer's defeat.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Violence  

Note: Thanks to b0b for beta reading this! The God-King – The Abyss

I strode through my new dominion, the brass oven of Lucifer. Once, we had all been chained to the Demon, roasting in his fires. But he had been defeated. And now I would claim his dominion. I was the God-King. I would rule hell. All shall bow before my majesty.

My new queen strode at my side, her hand resting on my arm. Emi was petite, her breasts budding mounds, her face full of innocence that belied her depraved passions. She burned with the same need to destroy Mark and his whore that I did.

I sensed almost a kindred spirit in her. Emi was not squeamish. She had no qualms in rewarding my warriors with her pets' bodies. She grew wet at the sight of their rapes. Emi craved power. She lusted for it. Why did I even want Desiree back? She would never match this woman's passion.

Desiree was Mark's whore. He had fully corrupted her. Desiree turned against me the same way my first cunt of an ex-wife had. Desiree was the same as Maryanne. And one day, when Mark was vanquished and fell into hell, Desiree would pay for her betrayal along with her Master.

"What excites your thoughts, my husband?" purred Emi.

I glanced at her. Her dark, angular eyes bore into my thoughts. A smile curled her lips and she nodded her head in approval, her fingers tightening on my arm. Could she read my thoughts? Or was she just guessing?

"It will be wondrous to wreak vengeance on Mark and his followers," Emi purred, an orgasmic heat in her voice. "Especially his brown-skinned whore that killed me."

"Brown-skinned whore?" Then I laughed. "My wife killed you?"

"Wife?" she hissed, glaring at me. "That whore was your wife?"

"Desiree was mine before Mark stole her. He polluted her against me. Last time I saw her, she gloated at my downfall."

"Then we shall make her pay, my love," Emi purred.

Love. I very much doubted Emi loved me. But that was fine. I didn't need love. We didn't need that weak emotion. We had power. Ahead, my original servants guarded the favorites of my harem. Milly and Brenda had Hannah on the ground, molesting the teen like I had ordered.

"No, no, no!" moaned Hannah as she writhed on the bed of the oven.

"You will serve him," Milly hissed, pinching and pulling on the teen's small breasts.

"Just give in, sweetie," Brenda purred, her large tits dangling as she knelt between Hannah's thighs, her fingers stroking through the teen's shaved pussy.

My cock throbbed at the sight.

"What is this?" Emi asked, her eyes widening and her nipples hardening. "What are they playing at?"

"Hannah refuses to worship me," I growled. "And I want her."

"Then you shall have her." Emi released my arm and strode forward, her tight ass wiggling. It was a gorgeous ass.

"Who are you?" Milly demanded, her red hair flying about her head as she turned to look at Emi.

"Your Queen, cunt," Emi hissed, backhanding Milly and knocking the feisty redhead to the brass ground.

Milly's eyes flashed with rage, and she looked to me for confirmation. I nodded my head. "I ... I'm sorry, my Queen," Milly stammered. "I didn't know."

"Your insolence is forgiven this time, whore," Emi said before looking down at Hannah. Emi put her foot on Hannah's cheek, shoving her toe into the teen's mouth. "Cunt, you need to learn your place. You are a piece of flesh. An object to satiate my husband and me. That's all your body is good for."

Hannah spat out Emi's toe. "Fuck you, bitch!"

Emi laughed. "She is spirited. Let me break her in for you, my husband."

My cock was hard. I was eager to watch. I tugged on Milly's chain, summoning the redhead to crawl to me. She obeyed, skirting around Hannah. She reached me, her hands stroking my cock, her tongue flicking across her lips.

"Do you want me to pleasure you, God-King?" Milly moaned.

I only nodded.

Her mouth engulfed my cock, her tongue sweet as she swirled about my tip. I seized her red hair, holding tight, and thrust my cock down her throat. Milly didn't fight. She groaned, her throat working about my cock as my balls slammed into the depths of her mouth.

"You, cow-tits," Emi snapped at Brenda. "Flip the cunt over onto her hands and knees."

"Yes, my Queen," Brenda panted, seizing the struggling Hannah.

Emi summoned the power we shared, just a drop, and conjured a strap-on dildo harnessed to her body. It was thick and black, covered in bumps. Emi stroked it like she had a real cock, her hips shifting as Hannah was forced to kneel.

Emi fell to her knees behind Hannah. "Will you submit to your Gods' Justice?" Emi demanded. "Will you serve us? Or will we have to deliver punishment?"

"Fuck you, whore!" Hannah snarled. "I'm not going to serve you! I was a Goddess, too! I had worshipers back in Vermont! A whole town worshiped me before those bastards serving Mark killed me!"

"I'm so glad you said no," Emi purred and buried her massive strap-on into Hannah's ass.

The teen screamed and sobbed as Emi pounded her asshole. My Queen showed no mercy. Her small breasts quavered as she pumped her hips. Her slim fingers held onto Hannah's hips as she raped the teen's bowels.

My cock swelled in Milly's throat. "Punish her, my Queen," I groaned, thrusting harder into Milly's mouth.

"Please, stop!" screamed Hannah! "Please, please! It hurts!"

"It's a punishment, cunt," moaned Emi. "If it didn't hurt, then you wouldn't learn."

My Queen threw back her head, her black hair flying. She fucked the teen's ass faster, pleasure contorting her face. Small gasps escaped Emi's lips every time her dildo buried into the teen's bowels.

"Fuck the whore," I hissed, my balls aching. "Rip her ass apart."

"Yes, my love!" moaned Emi. She smacked Hannah's ass. "Oh, yes! Take my big cock, cunt! You know you love it! This is what you wanted. This is why you resisted!"

"I hate it!" sobbed Hannah, tears streaming down her ruddy cheeks. "Please, please! Take it out! You're killing me!"

"If you didn't want me to rape your ass, you would have submitted to your Gods," Emi hissed. "But instead, you chose to give me this wonderful pleasure. Keep resisting. I shall savor raping you for eternity."

My cock erupted. This woman was magnificent. I wanted to worship her as my Queen, to bow before her cruel majesty. She slammed her dildo deep into the teen's ass, her back arching. I shuddered, the pleasure pouring out of me into Milly's throat, my concubine drinking down the cum.

"I'll submit!" Hannah moaned. "Please, just stop!"

"Then say it!" hissed Emi, her hips pistoning away. "Submit to our Justice! Be our whore!"

"I'm your whore!" screamed Hannah. "I submit to your Justice!"

The connection formed. Hannah was chained to us.

"Yes!" screamed Emi, her body quavering as her orgasm exploded through her depths. "Take our Justice! Take it!"

My Queen shuddered one last time, then she pulled out her strap-on, leaving the teen's ass gaping open. She looked at me, smacking Hannah's rear hard. "Your whore awaits you, my husband. She is willing to submit. Right?"

"Yes, yes, I am," Hannah sobbed, looking at me with tear-stained eyes. "I'm yours now."

"And you'll do anything your Lord and God requires?" Emi asked.

"I will."

I strode forward, my cock swelling up again. Emi spread Hannah's asscheeks wide, aiming that gaping, abused asshole to me. "Then beg for your God to fuck your slutty ass," Emi purred.

Hannah swallowed, throwing me a look. She was our slave now. She swallowed and moaned, "P-please fuck my ass, my Lord."

I dropped to my knees and slammed my cock into her broken in asshole. She screamed in pain. Such sweet music. She was mine. I could do what I pleased with her. My balls slapped into her flesh as I pounded her tight hole.

Emi crawled around, stroking Hannah's sobs. "Why do you cry, whore? Your Lord and God is fucking you. Why aren't you happy?" Emi seized her chin. "You need to be happy. Let me hear your moans of enjoyment."

"Yes," Hannah sobbed. "I love your c-cock in my ass! P-please keep f-fucking me, my Lord!"

Emi smiled before leaning down and kissing Hannah on the lips. The slut's ass tightened on my cock. I fucked her faster, pounding her as she sobbed and moaned into my wife's lips. I reveled in Hannah's ass. This teen was mine for eternity.

And she would grow to love my cock raping her ass.

The pleasure swelled in my balls. I buried into her ass and exploded blast after blast into her abused bowels. She shuddered, gasping and moaning into Emi's mouth, then she collapsed, curling into a ball and quivering, my cum leaking out of her ass.

Emi smiled at me. "We have more of Hell to conquer, my husband."


The Samurai – The Abyss

My blade flashed, cutting through another of the beasts haunting the ovens.

"There is an alcove, Divine Samurai," Orihime whispered from behind me. "In the wall to our right."

The men, and a few of the women, prowled through the oven, claiming others as their slaves. Particularly the women. My three young concubines attracted attention. I swaddled them in their transparent yukatas, but their innocent flesh beckoned predators.

My sword had found plenty of foes today. None had been worthy to fight me. I left them all gasping and moaning on the oven's floor, their immortal bodies dismembered. But I needed a respite. I could not fight them all. A way had to be found out of this oven.

"Lead us, Orihime," I commanded.

"Yes, Divine Samurai."

I turned, my armor clinking about me as I followed my three concubines. Chisato and Hikaru clung on either side of Orihime. They walked with grace, their ass shaking beneath the wide bows of their obi.

Orihime peered into the alcove as I watched the chaos of the ovens. No one noticed us. My concubines slipped in and I followed. It was narrow, brass walls closing in on us after the wide, open cavern of the ovens. It dead-ended after a few meters, but at least it took us out of the sight of the denizens.

I could rest here, lounging beneath the shade of my three cherry trees.

"Sit with us," Hikaru purred as she and my other two concubines sank to the ground. "Regain your strength."

I dismissed their yukatas and my armor. I leaned my sword against the wall in easy reach as I sank down to join my three concubines. They had suffered greatly for me. But we were free of Lucifer's torment. And now I needed to keep them free of the predators.

"You were so fierce, my love," Chisato purred, a smile on her round face, her nubile body pressing against my right side. Her hand slid down my stomach to my hard cock. "You inspired a fervor inside me."

"Yes," Hikaru purred, her thighs wrapping around my left leg, her pussy hot and wet against my flesh. "It is always so stirring to watch you fight."

My head lay between Orihime's large, round breasts, her pillowy softness caressing my cheeks as her hands roamed my muscular chest. "Thank you for protecting us. Let us reward all you have done, my love."

"Such sweet rewards we give," Chisato purred, her lips nuzzling my ear, her hand stroking my hard cock.

I closed my eyes, letting myself relax in their shade. I loved these three women. Their devotion to me was so strong. They had suffered in Hell with me. I would always protect them. Treasure them.

Chisato's lips kissed down my muscular chest, leaving a cooling trail as she worked her way across my stomach towards my hard cock. Hikaru humped against me faster, grinding her hot flesh against my strong thigh. I wrapped my left arm about her, sliding down to cup her perfect ass, her muscles flexing beneath my touch as she writhed.

I groaned as Chisato's sweet lips wrapped around my cock. She sucked hard, her tongue swirling. All three of my concubines had a great deal of practice pleasing me. She knew just how to suck to send my blood boiling through my body.

"Is she pleasing you?" Orihime asked.

"Always," I groaned, my right hand running through Chisato's black hair.

Hikaru's hands joined Chisato's, their delicate fingers played with my balls, massaging me as I writhed in their embrace. Hikaru's pants grew louder, her humps faster. She kissed and nuzzled at my neck, her small breasts rubbing against my chest. I squeezed her ass, pulling her tighter against me.

"Are you going to cum, my cherry blossom?" I groaned.

"Yes, my Lord," Hikaru moaned. "I missed our pleasure so much."

My fingers dipped between her butt-cheeks. Hikaru gasped as I found her puckered sphincter. My finger penetrated her bowels. She shuddered, smearing her hot pussy hard on my thigh. She quavered in my arm, sighing softly as her orgasm rippled through her.

"You are so beautiful when you cum, cherry blossom," I smiled.

"Yes, she is," Orihime purred.

Hikaru held me tight, resting her had on my chest as she breathed heavily. Orihime shifted, her hot pussy grinding into my back. Her lips kissed my forehead as her excitement mounted. I groaned, my own pleasure swelling. Chisato's delightful mouth worked my cock, eager to drink my cum.

"That's it, cherry blossom," I purred, stroking Chisato's hair. "Keep sucking. I'm so close."

"Pleasure our love and master," Orihime panted, her fingernails scraping across my chest. "Drink every drop of his gift."

Chisato sucked harder, eager for my cum. Her fingers massaged my balls. The pleasure tightened in my nuts. The tip of my cock ached. Chisato's tongue swirled about the crown of my cock. I groaned again, my body tensing for my explosion.

"Make him cum, dear Chisato," Hikaru murmured, her hand reaching out to caressing Chisato's hollowing cheeks.

"Cum, my Lord," Orihime whispered in my ear. "Flood your concubine's mouth. Give her the gift she craves."

My balls throbbed. My cock erupted.

"Yes, cherry blossom, drink it!" I moaned.

Chisato's mouth worked, hungrily swallowing every drop of my excitement she could. My pleasure pulsed out of me. I leaned back into Orihime's breasts, my hips bucking up, ramming my cumming cock deep into Chisato's mouth.

And then my pleasure passed.

"Thank you for the gift, my love," Chisato smiled, licking her lips.

Hikaru rose, cupped Chisato's face, and kissed her cum-stained lips. Their tongues flashed, sharing my seed.

"What a beautiful sight," Orihime purred.

"Yes, it is," I smiled.

And then I rolled over, my lips kissing Orihime's. My concubine moaned into my mouth, her legs wrapping around my hips. Her hands sought out my hard cock, stroking it to full hardness. Hell was different. I didn't need to recover my stamina. My cock grew hard in a flash.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.