The New Hood - Cover

The New Hood

Copyright© 2015 by BUICK GS

Chapter 13: Party Time

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 13: Party Time - I ask you what would you do if an Alien answered a question you asked out loud to nobody as you were all alone on a slow Sat. night? You will most likely question yourself, as in the trip you were about to be taking to the Doctor's to be examined as you may be in need of electrical help. I did not believe Mr. Alien as it was just too strange. I had just read John & Argent so I thought I was dreaming at first. After I finally got on-board the train this chat was real, this is what I did about it

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Time Travel   Aliens   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Harem   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Cream Pie   Size   Hairy   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Violence  

I just want to say it has been a very interesting week around the neighborhood, to say the least. Let me get some of the custodial work out of the way. It has been two weeks since our last visit to the Hood, and both Clyde and Leo have been very busy bothering the receptive females who all came into season, starting with Leo mating Cleo, which stirred up Sassy and Tassa the cave lions. The mares soon got wind by sight and smell, thus bringing them on, to Clyde’s delight, and he wasted no time getting busy. Both Leo and Clyde were not worth a damn until those females closed up shop on them. Both Leo and Clyde were tired by the time the end came, Leo laid out all over camp trying to get away from the cubs that would disturb him just as he managed to get a serious nap going. It took Leo a few days to get over the energy drain of all the passion he laid on his three females. Gazoo told me that all three cats were pregnant long before they were able to make Leo understand the gate was closed.

Cleo put her teeth on Leo’s throat while he was trying to mate Sassy, who then laid a few teeth on Leo herself before he was able to get the true message they were sending out to him. Clyde didn’t get any injuries but was shown the door after Leo ran out for his own safety. Neither male tried the mating game when I led them back in the cave later that night, both found places away from the females until things cooled down in the horse cave. I secretly thought the goings in that cave were comical, until...

The lodge was now completely enclosed, with all the external walls including all of the different windows, and as well as the trim and most of the outer doors. The interior walls were nearly done, too. You wouldn’t believe the simple fun all these people were having going up and down a simple flight of stairs. To these people these staircases were just so fascinating, and when we added the simple but smooth to the touch hand railings, lawd have mercy. Plus if you add in the fact that this was in their new home, well you get the idea.

The entire camp was now completely out of unmated women, thanks to all of the shenanigans that happened in the horse cave. We sent for the Shaman to mate up with those first timers in need of his services. We would need to trade for some unmated women for our camp. Hopefully the Shaman was found before these young men had to be tied up to keep them away from the ladies they were now betrothed to. And in a couple of cases a few men were betrothed to each other. I told the entire camp these men made their choice and anyone uncomfortable with what these men want, they were welcome to leave camp with no hard feelings. Of course nobody left, which meant a few promises of being kicked out of camp had to be displayed before people understood just how serious I really was about taunting anyone in camp, just because they were different.

With the all kitchens areas in, and all the bathrooms with multiple toilets installed and segregated for men and women, AFTER I made it clear any foolishness about the bathrooms could result in a very painful death. I told the camp leaders they were in charge of their men concerning the continued safety of our women folk. Each leader said he understood, and it would be handled at that level of management. I made them aware that the women’s grapevine would be active in getting any needed facts, and may dole out justice if they happen to get to the man first. You have to know that every man in the room shivered at that thought, myself included. “I am telling you that something bad is going happen to one or more of the women before it becomes truly real. I HOPE THAT YOU act as though it is one your mates when it happens, too. Most men think they can get away with this if they are drunk from the party we are planning. With the bruga flowing they will say this is something they wouldn’t do, if not for the bruga. It may not help, but keep reminding them that drunk or not, the punishment will still be the same. I advise you leaders to go light on the bruga on party night, I promise you men can have your own get together the next night.” I said. That said, I let them know I was making the bruga, and it would be ready just before the party. Of course they were worried my bruga would not taste good or bring the happy feeling with it. “All I have to say is I have not steered you wrong since we met, and I won’t knowingly, ever.”

Now all this camp drama leads us back to my cave, where no matter where you look this cave ain’t happy. The Queen and half the Asorians are fighting with each other, with some of them being rude to my mates. I had to dish out spankings to the all mighty Queen and Malla, among others, to get peace at the table for meals. It seems that all of the Asorians were in full blown heat, combine that with a strong case of cabin fever as they had not yet decided on a mate, and they were unsafe around men. They spent their days and night pleasuring each other to take the edge off their desire to mate. Their moans and screams were making my sex life a living hell, as every woman in the cave from my group was being bred, as the sounds from the Asorians had all my mates motors running on high. I was wondering just who all wasn’t pregnant by now, after all the sex we had been having due to the ladies next door. Tarna was the first one to refuse to leave the cabin, as she was in no shape to be near me in her present condition.

“Alex, this has gone on long enough, you need to settle this cave once and for all. Kamora can’t be made to see reason, and we as women can feel their pain at being denied sex, even though they are all well beyond horny. Either you go into their bedroom right now and do your duty, or you can begin fucking them tonight. But you will be putting those females out of their misery today. Do you understand what I am saying, or do I need to speak more slowly to you?” Balla said.

I bet the hangdog look on my face would be funny if this situation wasn’t so serious. “But, but, I, ah.” I was mumbling.

“Alex, do as Balla said, all your mates want this to happen, as it must be pure torture going on over there by now.” Malta said sadly.

“Ok, ok, you ladies win. But if I don’t survive the deadly seven, I will haunt you women as a spirit forever.” I was just a little bit afraid for my own safety about having to go in that den of lionesses with all of them in heat, and seemly all of them beyond rational thoughts about anything other than breeding.

I made my way over to the door of the Asorians bedroom, and looked back at my mates one last time like I may never see them again. I opened the door and stepped inside and quickly closed the door, I was without clothes so all the ladies instantly knew that I really and truly wasn’t a female, as my manly parts proved to be working fine as the fumes in this room of aroused females was somewhat overwhelming. Tarna of course already knew I was all man between my legs. I walked over to the bed where Kamora was being eaten out by Athena, Tarna just looked at me before tapping Athena on the shoulder and pulling her out of the way. “Athena, why did you stop so suddenly,” Queen Kamora asked loudly. About this time she saw me and moaned. “Oh no, please, Alex.”

We will never know what she was saying, as she was speaking I was getting on to the bed. By the time she thought about the fact her legs were spread open was wide as she could get. I was already laying in between her thighs, and getting into position to relieve her of her horny status. As she halfheartedly tried to push me away, I lined up my dick with the moving target of her hot and slick pussy. I got my dickhead moist, and pushed into her tight pussy when we were finally lined up. The next thing I had to do was fight to get in her very tight and very wet pussy. Kamora tensed up when I broke through the tight defenses of her under used pussy. I stopped all movement of my hips to allow her pussy to get used to my invading member, while she was hitting me about the head and back until I got a hold of her arms.

I looked down into Kamora’s face only to see a wild animal instead of a woman. As I held her arms at the wrist I began pushing hips forward to completely fill up her tight pussy with my thick dick. I was about ready to cum when I finally bottomed out, completely sheathed in Kamora’s hot and wet pussy. Kamora and I were now one person with two heads, two backs, and eight limbs. I began slowly fucking her with deep strokes, after a few minutes Kamora quit fighting me as she began thrusting up as I pushed down into her pussy, I let her arms go, Kamora pulled my body down to hers, whispering in my ear. “I hate you! Breed me, you bastard, I am your mate, I will never forgive you for taking advantage of me in my moment of weakness. You are going to wish you had not started this, I love this feeling from what we are doing.” Kamora said. When Kamora came a few minutes later, she wrapped her arms and legs around me just in case I was trying to get away. I wasn’t of course, Kamora’s pussy felt so good to me. Kamora and I came at the same time when she climaxed for the second time. I just laid on my back contented I had done the job on Kamora, the young Queen had a look of contentment on her face.

Tarna quickly began licking, then sucking my dick, while Athena resumed attending to the Queen’s thoroughly used pussy, which had plenty of cum leaking out it, giving Athena her first creampie. While Kamora was very busy, moaning her approval of Athena’s work, Tarna laid down and willingly gave up her virginity. Tarna barely flinched as my dick kissed her hymen goodbye forever, lawd have mercy, these Asorian woman can kill a man. That said, it is a hell of a way to go, let me tell you. These women are like some sort of wild animal in bed, the harder you fuck them the harder they fuck back. They also bite and claw their men, and they can damn near squeeze you to death, all the while screaming out their pleasure. Tarna took the easiest on me out of the three I fucked before lunchtime, all the women in the cave could see I was visibly shaken when I came to the table for lunch.

“Just what in the hell have you women been doing to this man! I know all about mating your women can kill a man, and you don’t need a bottle of poison and knife. Your love scares me to death, girl, ahh, it’s the Chokin Kind.” Balla said. (Lines from the 1969 hit song the Chokin Kind for the singer turn Bishop Joe Simon.)

“How do you deal with the painful pleasure Alex dishes out?” Tarna innocently asked.

“Well, considering that many of us older women have been with men who were not all that good at mating, Alex is the best I ever had, but I have mated with three men, counting Alex. I would rather deal with the pleasure Alex dishes out than the torture my two mates gave me. I had no idea what I was missing until Alex took me, now I want to be taken all the time. Alex has taught us all that it is fun to mate during the day, something I had never done before Alex me took early one morning after the sun was up. Now all of us women have scratched Alex before, but bite marks? Let’s be real here, which one of you ladies like to be bit upon? I seem to remember that you ran from some man eaters who wanted you for food not too long ago. While none of you are trying to make a meal out of Alex, the biting stops, as Challa and I will be present to look after our mate as you women are not thinking long term. Alex is too important to this camp to be abused by you seven women., and I personally no longer trust you to keep Alex unhurt while you attempt to mate with him.” Balla said.

“You will not tell us how to mate with our chosen male, this is why we only take the best male around. You sent Alex to us because he is the best, and this is how we treat a lowly male lucky enough to be chosen to mate with us Asorian women.” Queen Kamora said.

“Listen up CLOSELY, BITCH, this is how the rest of this MATING BULLSHIT will go. Don’t do anything to Alex you wouldn’t want to happen to you, or you will no longer need to worry if you get pregnant because you will be DEAD! Now that Alex has had a chance to rest, do you silly BITCHES think he will put up with the lovemaking you big bad girls throw at him without defending himself? If I was you, I would worry about how he fucks you Asorian women from this point forward. You will find it a little harder to dominate that man from now on.” Challa said.

“We are superior to him, he knows his place, when we are done with him he will do whatever we say, as we have dominated him all morning. Alex now knows that I am in charge here in this camp, and from now on I make all the decisions for this camp.” Queen Kamora confidently stated as though the matter was all over and done with.

I had been quiet all this time up until now. “Ok, you win, Kamora, I am ready, let’s go right now, the sooner I get you pregnant the better.” I said. As she walked by overconfidently, I threw the Queen on the partially cleared table, and while she was trying to catch her breath from being thrown down hard on the table, knowing she wasn’t wearing any panties I shoved my rock hard dick in her gooey pussy. I held her arms at her wrists as I pounded her pussy until she came, then I changed strokes and began using long slow, but firm, strokes driving her wild. After she came the second time I began taunting her. “Who does this pussy belong to?” I shouted. I got no answer as Kamora could just barely breathe. I now began pounding her pussy all over again, driving poor Kamora wild with desire, and I had no interest in ending the fucking anytime soon. Kamora was nearly beside herself as I stopped fucking, only long enough to take off the edge off my dick to keep me from cumming. After I stopped for the third time, Kamora was crying and begging me to finish breeding her. “Just who does this hot pussy that I am enjoying belong to, Kamora?” I asked. After I stopped and stared at Kamora hard she said. “My pussy, as well as the rest of me, all belong to you, Alex.” Queen Kamora moaned. “Now that we have this matter settled, let’s fuck, baby girl.” I said. A little while later Queen Kamora was just a babbling pile of womanhood as she came, while I was once again spraying her insides with a load of hot and sticky sperm.

All of the Asorian women were stunned by the display that went on at the table that we eat from. Balla, Challa, and Tarna stopped all the other Asorians from interfering in the war of wills between Kamora and me. Even Tarna couldn’t believe how I was handling Kamora, after seeing how easily they had got the best of me this morning. I sat in a chair watching as Malla attended to the two hundred plus year’s old-young woman who was not only a Queen, but my mate, as everyone in the room heard her submit to me. Queen Kamora was crying by the time Malla took the ladies to my room to do whatever they were doing in there. I took a bath and stumbled into the Asorian bedroom, I was joined by Malla at some point, when, I had no clue. I woke up later to find Malla riding me softly and moaning quietly. When I became an active participant we both began working for each of us to get our own pleasure. With me pumping a load of sperm into Malla, there had been no doubt since I deflowered her that Malla loved to fuck me.

I took another bath, and went into my bedroom to dress to go outside for the first time in nearly two days. I saw people moving into the lodge, it was a pleasant sight to see for this entire camp to be indoors. On the table under some strategically placed stones I saw plans for a smokehouse that I drew free hand, and a more crudely drawn structure that I had never seen before. I saw Attos coming out of the lodge, so I asked about the drawing. “That is for the Shaman if he needs a place to meditate while he is in camp. We all feel the spirits have been so good to this camp, we hope they will tell the Shaman if they are ever unhappy with this camp so we never fall out of favor with the spirits.” Well na, talk about forward thinking, makes me want to go hmmm. (Yes I meant na.) I went to the machine cave to create the illusion of brewing the beer, better known around these parts as bruga. Of course folks wanted to help me make it. “Sorry fellas, my Dad taught me an old family brew, it is a secret, I promise you it will be ready, and taste good too. Let me warn you again my bruga sneaks upon you, you will not know you are drunk until you are well into your cups. It also makes some men and women a little bit crazy, too.” I said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.