The New Hood
Chapter 5: I Was Just Trying to Go Home

Copyright© 2015 by BUICK GS

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 5: I Was Just Trying to Go Home - I ask you what would you do if an Alien answered a question you asked out loud to nobody as you were all alone on a slow Sat. night? You will most likely question yourself, as in the trip you were about to be taking to the Doctor's to be examined as you may be in need of electrical help. I did not believe Mr. Alien as it was just too strange. I had just read John & Argent so I thought I was dreaming at first. After I finally got on-board the train this chat was real, this is what I did about it

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Time Travel   Aliens   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Harem   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Cream Pie   Size   Hairy   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Violence  

The two men that were standing next to Lasmo before he moved to kill me were whispering to each other. “You go that way and I will go this way so one of us can kill that stupid bastard.”

“Freeze you two!” I yelled. I was pointing to the would be assassins as they had just begun to split up, moving to get behind me. “If you two try what you are planning I promise you that you will be able to soon find out maybe where Lasmo went when he left this camp.” Chazzo looked at strangely. “I heard them plotting to get behind me to kill me. I ask you to get your men under control. And to not try anything else towards me, for the remainder of the time I am in your camp. As I will kill any man near me starting with you Chazzo.” I stated coldly.

Before Chazzo or anyone else said anything I said out loud. “Chazzo I am not trying to take over your camp, nor am I trying to die. That said if I start killing I won’t take the time to care if they are innocent, or meaning to do harm to me, but I will kill anything that moves towards me. My main job from this moment until I leave your camp is to make sure I am unharmed before I leave this camp.” I said loudly to the entire camp to hear. “Chazzo I really am an honest and very honorable person. But I have no intention of being killed to try to prove to any of you I am honest and all that. So I am asking you as the leader here to talk with them, and see if they will tell you what they were planning to do to me.”

To save face Chazzo did indeed walk over there to the two men. “Is any of that shit true the stranger just said?” Chazzo asked.

“Yes it was; how he heard us talking that far away I just don’t know.” Bluto said.

“Well you need to try later after he is not looking for you to make a move. I will tell him I have you under control, as I really want that thing carrying the meat. We could use it here for ourselves.” Chazzo said.

“Chazzo if anybody tries what the three of you are now plotting it will be for naught. My truck won’t move without me. But more importantly, though you are all the way over there, I still heard what you said, all the way over here.” I shouted.

To the rest of the camp I asked. “Are you really ready to die about something you didn’t get to decide upon? Is Chazzo that great a leader you are willing to die for his desire to possess something he doesn’t even know how to use, and can’t even move it, if I gave it to him? Think of these things I have said before Chazzo gets you killed. I have no intention of trying to really be the leader here ever. So I have no need to make a war with this camp. But I will defend myself until it becomes clear that the cost of trying to do me harm is more than this camp can, or is willing to pay.” I stated.

A man I would later find out was named Boso asked. “Chazzo is any of what the stranger said is true?”

“No” Chazzo yelled.

“Well I have seen this man make five cave lions be dead. Somehow Lasmo died in front of all of us. And none of us are sure just what happened really to Lasmo. The man ain’t causing no troubles around here. None of the three of you, or any of those fools you strut around here with, need to bother him. Maybe a change in leadership is needed around here. Because I for one am not willing to die for any of you fools in this case. As we are not at war with the stranger, and it was obvious that Lasmo meant to do him harm. I would have defended myself just as he did, as would any man. So stop all this foolishness right now. Because if you don’t, you need to be prepared to fight to remain in this camp yourself?” Boso said.

Boso walked up to me with open palms raised up, I returned the gesture. Boso appeared to be not all that much older than my eighteen years in age. “I am Boso I intend to become the leader here. You are always welcome as long as I am leader here. Please feel free to return at anytime. You will not be harmed, or bothered anymore. Chazzo became leader not long ago. It seems he takes for granted that no one was anxious to take the job. But after seeing his leadership is not always been sound. I am thinking I had better take a more active role if for no other reason my own health. I assure you I will have the backing to become the camp leader.”

“I am Alex, Boso I would like to call this camp a friend of mine I will return in a few weeks to help you hunt and maybe trade if that is ok. But I will only trade with you; Chazzo is not a person that I trust. As he is a schemer. Or as we say where I come from, a born shit-starter. And shit-starters never win in the end. They tend to keep messing with people until they get injured badly, or killed. They tend to eventually write checks that their ass can’t cash.” I said.

“What is a check Alex? And what is this cash thing?” Boso asked.

“It was a form of trade where I came from a place a very long way from here. Anyway did Lasmo have a mate by chance as I need to get going back to my camp?” I asked.

“Yes he did,” Boso said something to a woman, and she moved off, and returned with a short but very pretty woman with long dark red hair deep green eyes by name of Britta. Before the two women returned I asked Boso about the tall blonde woman I saw hunting with the men.

“You must mean Challa she is Chazzo’s daughter. She has made it clear she will only willingly submit to a man who can best her in hand to hand combat. It is a ploy she has used to remain unmated so far. No man wants a woman who can best them in unarmed hand to hand combat. It seems Challa likes women not men.” Boso said. “That’s very informative.” I said. “Chazzo has tried to mate her more than once, and more than once man she has soundly beat each man until she had to be restrained from possibly killing each man. She is a very good hunter, and very smart as well. Chazzo has said more than once any man who can best her she must mate, as that is her only condition that her mate be strong enough to handle her in unarmed combat.” Boso said.

As the whole camp must be afraid of this woman. How better to cement the idea that I am much too dangerous to keep fucking with? Than if I could defeat this one woman wrecking crew. Plus she is very pretty, though she is MUCH bigger than any woman I seen around here since I arrived in this time. Though ALL HER CURVES WERE IN ALL OF THE RIGHT PLACES! The only women I have seen that are her size, or larger were the body builders of my other life. Though Challa got this by just living, not focusing on weightlifting. The end result is her body looks just like a normal woman just much larger dimensions though you do still see all of the muscles move if any part of her moves.

I walked over to where Chazzo was standing, I said. “I am told that if your daughter is bested by a man she will mate with him, is this correct?”

“It would be if you were from this camp, but as you are not.” Chazzo said. I could see the wheels turning in his head to get revenge on me for his camp, plus get my truck. It was so obvious that I was surprised he was dragging this out to the point of pretending to act like he was actually thinking about it.

“I would have to ask my daughter as you are not from this camp. But if she is willing,, and when you lose to give me that thing you called a truck I think you called it.” Chazzo said.

“I will agree to surrender my truck, IF AND ONLY IF, I LOSE IN A FAIR FIGHT WITH YOUR DAUGHTER ONLY. Just to be clear before we start, if anyone else attempts to interfere in anyway the fight is over, and I win. As a leader I want your word on this that you understand, and will live by the results.”

“You have my word Alex.” Chazzo said, a liar has spoken to me. I now know if I wasn’t sure before, I will have to beat both Challa, and whomever tries to steal me.(Sucker punch me from behind.) If I should pull this off.

Challa looked at me closely and asked. “Why do you want to embarrass yourself this way,” Challa asked.

“I will only be embarrassed if I lose, the question is will you willingly be my mate should you lose in your match with me?” I asked Challa.

“Yes I will, but more than a few have tried, and none have even been close. Please don’t try. But if you do lose I want to take Britta as my mate, so I won’t have to do this again is that agreed father.” Challa asked her father Chazzo.

“Though that is very strange to allow, I will agree to this Challa. Do you also agree to her terms as well Alex,” Chazzo asked me?”

“Yes let’s do this right now as I have a long walk home if I should lose.” I said to Challa.

Now that I had talked the talk, I was going to have to walk the walk. Now how was I going to do this? As it goes against all that I believe in. To not to hit a woman, especially as though she was a man. Aaah the sleeper hold will get the job done for me. With this new confidence I was ready to go.

“Alex you must take you those things off.” Chazzo said looking at my knives.

“No offense but Chazzo they are sheathed and Challa won’t be near them were they may hurt her. I said.

But she is unarmed Alex.” Chazzo said. “I will put them in the truck to keep down the drama.” I said. But these things that I put in the truck I get back if I lose, agreed? I want to make it clear in case I should use I am turning over the truck only nothing inside of the truck that belong to me.” I said to Chazzo. Of course nobody here but me knew what drama was.

“Yes Alex I agree, about the return of your property. As I only want the truck thing. I walked over and took off all my weapons in case I am somehow killed, the guns won’t fall into this camp’s hands as they won’t be able to open the doors. The truck will just sit here unused forever, unless Gazoo retrieves it.

When I return to the area Challa told me. “We don’t have to do this you can still walk away you know.”

“Not and keep my pride.” Was all that I said. As we began circling each other, I began talking to her as she tried to get close to me. Where as she was trying to wrestle me, I was boxing her. She was getting frustrated, as was the crowd.

“Just do whatever have to do to win, and I will do the same. My answer wil be swift I will not beat you woman like you are one of those men in this camp.” I yelled, though I never stopped moving as I said those words. She was to become my mate after this is all over with, and I don’t hit women as a rule. When she gives me the opening I want, this will end quickly! To further frustrate my target I began slap boxing lightly slapping Challa to appease the crowd using both the left and right-stance so she had no idea where the next slap was coming from next.

Finally she rushed me thinking it would finally work with a simple hip-toss she landed on her butt. Challa was even madder than before. When she jumped up she was damn near foaming at the mouth. I must say the crowd was very quite amused now, looking even more intently now. As this had never happened to Challa as a grown woman before. Challa dived at my feet, I redirected her arms, and shoulders making her fly past me, and fall face first in the dirt.

I kick her hard on her left-thigh making it very painful to move her left leg at all. When I swept her legs out from under her so quick she couldn’t react at all. And falling on the left-side of her butt, and thigh, allowed me to kick her right-thigh. I was trying to fix it so trying to stand was something she may no longer want to do, because of the pain. When she finally dragged herself to her feet, I quickly circled around behind her, and applied the sleeper hold onto her. Less than two minutes later she passed out.

As I laid Challa down, a man tried to stab me, his spear tip broke after striking the chain mail. I rolled with the strike to lessen the blow even more. And I jumped to my feet, and landing a round house kick to the man’s jaw. As all of this was seemingly all in one fluid motion, so everyone was caught off guard. Mr. Ass-ass-in (Assassin I was trying to be funny, work with it.) found himself out cold face down with a broken jaw to wake up to. They were also picking up some of the teeth that had fell out of his mouth also. The poor fool bit his tongue very hard too. Blood was pouring out of his mouth also.

“Chazzo stop this! Your men are trying to kill me, as even an unarmed man I can, and will begin killing any man coming at me. I promised you earlier that I would do this, until the other men within this camp rise up. As men they will have to stop this shit. For the sake of the very survival of this the camp.” I said.

Chazzo said nothing in return as though I was talking to myself. “But understand this if another tries I will kill you myself before I leave this camp.” I shouted. When the next guy threw his spear at me, I swatted it aside, as I ducked to the side. Seeing nothing coming from in front of me, I spun around in time to grab the spear behind the flint tip, and land a death blow over his heart, killing the man instantly.

When I spun around again, I saw that Chazzo was holding onto the same spear that Boso was holding. Chazzo was cheating as he was not only using both hands like Boso was, but his chest was also holding onto the business end of the flint tip. I wasn’t sure if it was Chazzo’s heart, or his left lung, or both for that matter. What I do know, is that from the size of the growing red stain in the front Chazzo’s tunic. Whatever organs that were now involved with that spear-tip, are not at all happy about being disturbed by that spear-tip. Chazzo’s death came swiftly, and without much fan-fare. I nodded to Boso, who returned the nod.

Challa came to as I massaged her neck I was glad when she came to as I was a little worried if she would be alright. But I had to save myself first, as I got more than a little busy there for a few minutes. But Challa came through ok, but just mad as an old wet hen. She had given her word to be my mate, and with her father now dead, her normal options were now long gone. After her friends told her what happened while she was passed out, Challa was now looking at me with a new found respect.

She couldn’t believe I killed men with my bare hands. Making her think I could have easily killed her anytime I that had wanted to. Challa was used to being the one doing the beating up on part, not the one taking the ass-whipping. This was truly a new experience, as well as submitting to a man.

While not really wanting to do this, truth be told. But her pride is involved, as she agreed to the terms thinking she would dominate Alex. As she had dominated all her other suitors for years. But Alex fought in ways she had never seen before. Every time she thought she saw an opening to attack she ended up on her ass. In fact other than those two very hard kicks, Alex had barely touched her. Challa limped over to where I was talking to Boso about his promotion to camp leader. “Boso why did you have to kill my father?” Challa asked.

“Because most of the young men that this camp will need in a few years were lining up to die before my very eyes. As they all wanted to mate with you. And I didn’t want any hunters that we needed to survive, getting killed on a whim. As Alex stated to Chazzo he would begin killing any man coming near him. After he proved it more than once, it was in this camp’s best interest to stop all this foolishness. Or we in this camp would be the ones to soon be in trouble. If all, or most of our hunters were dead, or injured.

“Alex had demanded that Chazzo stop this action. As he predicted what would happen, and told you father so. But as he was unarmed your father just knew in his heart that Alex would soon be dead. As you can see that he was very much wrong about that.” Boso said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.