The New Hood - Cover

The New Hood

Copyright© 2015 by BUICK GS

Chapter 4: I Was Just Out Hunting for My Camp

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 4: I Was Just Out Hunting for My Camp - I ask you what would you do if an Alien answered a question you asked out loud to nobody as you were all alone on a slow Sat. night? You will most likely question yourself, as in the trip you were about to be taking to the Doctor's to be examined as you may be in need of electrical help. I did not believe Mr. Alien as it was just too strange. I had just read John & Argent so I thought I was dreaming at first. After I finally got on-board the train this chat was real, this is what I did about it

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Time Travel   Aliens   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Harem   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Cream Pie   Size   Hairy   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Violence  

As we sat inside the truck I wondered how to start the tour of the cave as this place would be well beyond anything these women had ever seen in their lives.

“Malta I didn’t really say much to about my cave, as I knew that cave living itself would most likely be new to all of you ladies all by itself. But seeing as how we rode here in my truck, which had all of you very nervous for a good part of the trip here. I could really and truly understand that if my truck had made all of you somewhat speechless. Add to the fact that I am a stranger to all of you. Plus you just left all of your family, and friends, and all that you really have ever known. I spent most of the trip to the cave, thinking of different ways to tell you about my cave. I failed in my thinking, as no words alone came to my mind.

“I have not really said to much since we left your old camp. I want all of you to just relax. And not to fear me, or the new experiences that will be happening to you because of you being one of my mates.” I said.

“Alex I will try to do as you ask, though both you and this truck thing are both very overwhelming. None of us know yet what you did to Dartho and Dago with the thunder that made them die. Then you told us to get inside this truck thing. Then you had to help all of us get into the truck, as we didn’t know how to by ourselves. Shortly after we left it got so cold like winter inside the truck, that we all fell asleep, I was worried we would never wake up again. When we woke up it was much warmer, though still cool and comfortable.” Malta said. “Mommy I have to go!” Malla said. “Malla we all have to go by now, I would bet.” Malta said.

“Everyone please get out of the truck and follow me.” I said to the ladies. As we approached the bathroom door I took one of Malla’s hands and pulled her into the bathroom. I then showed her where to sit, and afterwards introduced her to toilet paper, and how to use it also. As I then flushed the toilet all the women jumped, nearly pissing on themselves. “Alex where did the toilet paper go?” Malla asked. “I don’t really want to think about the paper, or where it may have went to. I just want it to keep on going away from this cave.”

With that I moved out of the way so the rest of the crew could do their own business. With four stalls, each of which housed a single toilet, plus the urinal. We were done quickly; I had used the urinal as the toilets were all busy. But I went last, and everyone watched me as well. I went on to explain. “That the urinal was for men only, please do not try to use it, as it could end up very messy. This area is called a bathroom where I come from. And you just used its most important use.” Next I showed everyone how to wash their hands in the pool, as we were so many with soap.

“The simple rules of this camp will be told as they come up. As most of them will be completely brand new to you, as well. In some cases a rule may be new to me as well. These rules we will all make together. And I want all of us to agree on these simple rules. And they will equally pertain to all of us with-in this camp. Any others who may later join this camp, whether they be man, or woman must abide by these rules also. Though I will be the leader around here, and have the last word, most of the time. I also know I must many times listen to others around me to make for a much happier camp.” I said.

“So please never be afraid to speak up, as you may know a better way to do something around here, because you have experience doing something that I may lack. Between the seven of us we will make this a better camp. This will include ideas from Malla also.” I said.

The smiles from all six of the women could have lit a dark forest on a moonless night, turning the night into daylight at high noon.

Next we walked back to the kitchen area showing them the dishes, titanium flatware, and pots and pans. Also where the cans of foodstuffs were as they now had their own pantry area. They were amazed when I told them each can had something to eat inside, and I would show them the food inside a little later.

None of them had ever seen as much salt as was in the pantry in their whole lives. This amount of salt was almost overwhelming to them. When I let them see the sugar they thought it was more salt until they tasted it. They had never encountered sugar before, they liked it instantly though. I then said the SA on the top meant salt was inside and SU on top meant sugar was inside. The two barrels though the same size, they were placed at different ends of the pantry. Also the salt barrel was red, and the sugar barrel was white, and the color of the lid matched the barrel it was attached to but only fit the barrel of the same color.

I also advised my girls to test with a finger tip to be sure they were really getting what they wanted, until they had used both a few times. Also never set the salt and sugar near each other while cooking. But never be afraid to test with a finger tip as too salty food, was not something they really wanted to experience. Too sweet was not something you wanted to happen either. The lesson said was know which spice you are using, and add slowly, to season to taste.

“All of the new things that I am showing you are normal everyday things where I come from, far away from here. This is called a refrigerator, or a frig to shorten the name. Anything left inside of it very long will be cold to the touch if left inside it for a short time.” I said. When I opened the door and the light inside came on they were all scared, and jumped back. I had to show them it was harmless by touching things inside. When Malta shakingly touched a pitcher, and drew her hand quickly back she told her girls. “It was ok, and indeed cold to the touch.”

When I opened the freezer side I told them. “This area of the frig was for making like winter, and would freeze solid anything left inside it for very long. Nobody wanted to test this side by touch. Sharma asked. “Was this another frig?” She looking at the matching much larger door that led to the walk-in freezer. “No this door leads to a frozen room to store the meats from auroch, bison, megalosaurs, or wild hogs I will hunt, and kill for us to eat.” I said. Then I opened the door so they could all feel the cold air with-in the room. I closed the door, and we left the area heading for the bedroom.

When I opened the door and led the ladies inside. The looks on their face was just truly priceless. Not really sure where to look first, or what to ask about first. Malta was elected spokeswoman of the group, and asked. “Alex what is that?” “It’s call a bed. It is what we all will sleep on at night. It’s so soft to lay down on, to sleep on. Please take your shoes off, and test it yourselves.” I said. This led to the group quickly getting on the bed. “Alex can we really sleep on this? I can’t wait until tonight. We will get our sleeping furs.” Sherna said.

I interrupted right away. Please stand up on the floor please. Of course they were all afraid they had done something wrong. “Watch this.” I said. Slowly pulling back the covers and sheets, leaving only the fitted sheet, along the pillows, and matching pillow cases. “Now get on the bed please.” I asked. Once I started pulling the sheet up, the ladies covered themselves. “That is how we will sleep in this bed ladies.” I uncovered the ladies and showed them the bathroom that was a part of the bedroom, so they knew they didn’t have go out the bedroom, unless all seven of us tried to go, and use the bathroom at once.

We went back to the kitchen area I took out a large can, and family-sized can of Beefaroni. I also took out the dutch oven cooking pot, and poured the contents into the large pot. Which I carried to the mantel and set the pot on the rock grate.

“Alex I don’t see any way to start a fire, will we have a fire tonight?” Malta asked. “Yes we will.” I said. I set the kindling together lit it with a handy Bic type lighter. After getting a fire quickly going, I added a little extra water from the cans I rinsed out, plus the fire was not close to the bottom of the pot but would still warm it though. Then I to explain about the lighter, by flicking it a few times. So I passed it around until all the ladies had made it light a few times. knowing I would be giving each lady a lighter.

I filled up the two 5 gallon buckets, and took them over to the rock sink to fill the cans to be washed later, and a drop of dawn soap in each can to clean them also.

I had everyone undress as it was bath time. For all of us. After we all got naked, we all took a few minutes, to take in the views we all wanted to see. Lord knows I was liking what I was seeing. I shook it off, and went to get towels, shampoo, more Irish Spring soap, and a few of the combs. We all stepped into the now larger than it was pool. I stood up, and showed the group what to do with the soap. I then started with Malla’s long black hair, and begun shampooing the beautiful black hair that was now ‘blue-black’ when clean.

Unlike the history books, these women were very pretty to look at, while not as pretty as more the modern day women. They were pretty in their own right indeed. Also showing me they also were fast learners too. After watching me wash Malla’s hair, I wasn’t given a chance to wash any more hair. They washed each other’s hair, so I washed my own.

We all got out and dried off with the towels. We put all our clothes, and towels into the in the pool. We would wash them after dinner. The ladies set on the side of the pool. Once again using Malla as the model for instructions in comb use, I began after warning the group about tangles. I had them comb their own hair, to learn, and hurt only themselves. A few too hard pulls on a few tangles, had taught all my ladies the lessons that all 21 century females knew about the deadly combs.

After always having stacked wood around since I had arrived, I truly never though where we would sit to eat. (But the ‘Great Gazoo’ I am grateful to someone who pulled my coattails about the name after I had posted the first chapter I had not remembered correctly. I have not seen the original ‘Flintstones’ since the early 1990’s. And that is a best guess when I last watched old Fred Flintstone. This simple mistake was what I asked for, when I asked for helpful hints, to help me make this trip better for us all. I thank this person among the many who have expressed interest in this story. Though I corrected this flaw in the repost I am leaving this note none the less.) Gazoo saved my bacon once again, as all of us were shocked to see a beautiful wood table with flush mounted rock in-lays to match the doors, and cabinets throughout the cave. There were 12 chairs surrounding the table, with the backs of the chairs matching the table. The seating area of the chairs matched the soft leather seats in the truck. What was creepy was the table was now between the truck and the kitchen area. When I had backed the truck inside the cave that table was not there and we all knew that it wasn’t. Or at least I knew that it wasn’t there at that time.

Hunger was making itself known, somewhat loudly right then, so the table issue went by the wayside quietly. I went to the cabinet and handed Sharma six bowls. I got a much larger bowl for me, and all the spoons needed, and the ladle for the pot.

Malta was at the mantel with no idea how to open, or move the pot, as it was hot to the touch obviously. I walked over, and grabbed two of the mittens hanging there. I lifted the hot pot, and carried the pot over to the table. I then set it on the hot mat on the table. I put a little of the Beefaroni in each of six bowls. By the time I had filled my bowl I was excused from the pot, a little forcefully I might add. As each woman was refilling her own bowl, as if the pot would be empty before their bowls were all filled again. So I opened a another large can and set the pot back over the coals.

Before I sat down to eat, I got seven stackable glasses and a gallon pitcher of fruit punch Kool-Aid and I unscrewed the top and pour the drinks for the fast eating women. When they carefully tasted the drink that was the last of the drink I was allowed to pour that night, as Malta kept my glass full. When I brought the pot back to the table, Sherna filled everyone’s bowls. Malta was working the pitcher until we all got full.

First we washed the dishes, and set them in the simple strainer on the pitiful small smooth rock countertop on either side of the rock sink. I put the now clean cans in the other small strainer both strainers draining into the sink.

Next we washed our clothes we rinsed them as best we could and hung them on hangers to drip dry over an area near the pool with tiny holes to let the water safely drain away.

It was bedtime, as we were all still nude I turned up the indirect lighting, to better see the prizes I had brought to my cave.

After we were all in the bedroom I closed the door. At first we were all standing around like nobody really knew how to make the first move. After thinking for a few minutes it dawned upon me that this would be a first interracial mating for all of us in the room. As I had never dated outside my race, and they had never seen a black man up close, let alone mating with them.

I walk up to Malta who at 5’5” was a full foot shorter than my 6’5”, but Malta’s muscular size 8 frame was still womanly without a doubt. With at least DD titties with long suckable dark brown nipples, her tummy was nearly flat with a faint six-pack showing and leading to lush wide hips. Her thighs were thick and well muscled as is her tight and firm ass. Her pussy was hairy enough to hide the prize down there, but the carpet, did indeed match the drapes, both were the same very soft dark black hair she had given to her to all her daughters.

I pulled a shivering Malta to me, and bent down, and kissed her. “Malta I asked you to be my mate, but you don’t have to be my mate if you don’t want to be. And no you don’t have to leave this camp. I will never force any woman to be my mate. If I don’t mate with you, I won’t mate with your daughter either, unless she is willing to do so. Just work with me, to help me make sure things here with-in this camp run smooth. Malta was truly shocked about this new development. “Let me think on this, but I believe Alex we should be mated. And I know that I want another mate before I die.

Sharma is very willing after I kiss her though. Both Sharma and Sherna are 5’7” with black hair that is sun-kissed, with auburn highlights. With C/D cup titties, long legs with well muscled thighs, and a butt that is both muscular, and nice to look at. I pushed Sharma onto the edge of the bed, and pulled her butt close to the edge where I could begin licking her virgin pussy. With the first touch of my tongue on the inside of her hot slit did nothing but make Sharma thrash around. I had to hold on tight. The more I ate her pussy the wilder she got.

“Alex just what are you doing? It feels so good please don’t stop! YES, YES, YES! When Sharma came very hard I gently slowed, and stopped. The poor girl was twitching involuntarily and sporadically. When I positioned her better in the bed everyone but Malta fussed over her. As I was standing, Malta took my hand and dragged me over near the door away from the bed. Malta quietly shouted through her teeth. “What did you do to her?!”

“I pleased her, when she calms down she will tell you so herself. Just trust me please? Her pleasure had likely bordering on being almost painful at the end. But I promise you she will want that treatment again, and often too. Just ask her in few minutes.” I said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.