The New Hood - Cover

The New Hood

Copyright© 2015 by BUICK GS

Chapter 3: No Good Deed Goes Unpunished

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 3: No Good Deed Goes Unpunished - I ask you what would you do if an Alien answered a question you asked out loud to nobody as you were all alone on a slow Sat. night? You will most likely question yourself, as in the trip you were about to be taking to the Doctor's to be examined as you may be in need of electrical help. I did not believe Mr. Alien as it was just too strange. I had just read John & Argent so I thought I was dreaming at first. After I finally got on-board the train this chat was real, this is what I did about it

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Time Travel   Aliens   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Harem   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Cream Pie   Size   Hairy   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Violence  

The next morning I woke up very refreshed proud of my work so far. As I freshened up for the day, and got dressed, I thought I would like to go hunting to get some meat stocked up soon, to test out my new butchering skills. And I wanted to do this before the alien force field went bye-bye in a few days. When I got to the area near the mantel, a.k.a. the kitchen area, I saw a big box with two long vertical handles that would look real familiar in a real kitchen. I wasn’t going to get my hopes up though. I eased open the left side handle and was greeted by a cold breeze, and the sight of a case of frozen lemonade concentrate. Along with butter, and cheese. And some different bags of vegetables, including four large bags of frozen french fries and plenty of bacon.

The refrigerator side had some butter, cheese, and bacon. Three pitchers with the screw-on tops, one with Tang, one with strawberry Kool-Aid I would find out on the first taste later, the last one had water, cold to be ready to make more Kool-Aid, or Tang. There was also rock cabinets I could see through the glass containing my titanium china, and some plexi-glass glasses, and drawers in the middle of upper and lower cabinets containing titanium silverware, the lower cabinets had my titanium non-stick pots with lids stacked up inside. And a rock sink along with two five gallon buckets to fill the sink that set empty underneath the sink. There was a pin to drain the sink in the rock looking pipe connecting the sink to the floor. With a small countertop on either side of the sink.

I was so fixated on the kitchen area I had entirely missed the fact both door openings that lead to the outside, had been finished overnight. Both doors were beautiful to look at. I saw three remote controls for the three overhead doors, and multiple keys even though all three doors were keyed to use the same key. The first remote I picked up had a #1 and a castle from a chess board, #2 a knight from a chess board, #3 was a wrench. So it was obvious which remote controlled which opening.

I floated out the front door as I was happy for a number of reasons. The first reason was I didn’t have to wrestle with any of the entry way doors and casings. The second was I would be reminded of home by walking, or driving in and out of the doors, something no one else in my new neighborhood had going on. Lastly I knew that my home was secure from anyone I don’t want inside my caves. I hope I never have to harm anybody, or anything on my doorstep, but any unfriendliness by man, or beast would meet the same fate. I promise to give them all the hot lead they don’t want until they are unable to move at all anymore. My main goal is to keep living unharmed in any way, shape, style, or form for myself, and any mates, or friends that may be living, or visiting with me.

For breakfast I had more of my lunch, I thought I could cook breakfast for dinner tonight maybe. As I was in a hurry to check on the horses, and clean the stalls out. I would load up the horse’s smelly by products I had been shoveling to dump in the woods away from my immediate location to burn later on. After cleaning up after the horses, I sent the horses back to the stream as I was just going to rest the day away. But after looking at the insulation too long, I started putting up the insulation.

It was late in the day, but I had gotten all of the enclosure work completely done to my relief. I took a bath and dressed in some cave lion gear with matching Timberland boots. I was wearing a T-shirt with sleeves to my elbows for the Chain Mail I put on first time since I arrived. Followed by another T-shirt and my shoulder holstered 1911.45 ACP pistols. And a fitted cave lion jacket I zipped about 1/3 of the way. I put on my web belt with two Glock 17’s, two different sized Bowie knives, and two small Mag-lite flashlights.

I to whistled for my friends to return, and after putting the mares away in their stalls, I saddled Clyde with extra ammo for the AR-15 and the M1 was stored in the saddle bags. I put the long guns in the molded to fit leather scarab on both sides of Clyde. I passed through the force field with no troubles but Clyde and I both shivered as we passed through it though. I was looking and listening for anything, and everything at the same time. I heard the large herds long before I saw them. For a hunter seeing all the different animals milling around was like going to the grocery store, I knew my meat needs would be easily met.

I saw some type of berry bush amongst my travels I wondered if they were edible? Though I was somewhat a long ways away I heard a someone speaking. At first I could not understand what I was hearing, but Gazoo fixed that right away. “Mother we are so far from camp I hope we don’t get lost trying to return. Plus we should leave soon as it will be getting dark soon. Yes I hate that we are driven farther, and farther away from home to get enough food plus something to trade for the meat scrapes we get. I hope we don’t starve this coming winter Mother.

I was listening so hard I never heard the other two girls that walked up to Clyde and myself, but when they saw us they screamed, and ran, screaming to the other two women to run, danger! All the women dropped their baskets, and ran like hell back to their camp. Just like myself, Clyde was a little shook up too. I tied their nearly full baskets to the saddle horn and rode for home. Knowing what direction they headed for I would start that way in the morning to return their much needed baskets loaded with food stuffs.

I returned home and put the baskets inside the home cave, and took Clyde home after picking up five apples for Clyde and his ladies. After apple time I came back to the kitchen to feed myself, noticed a somewhat larger rock door next to and matching the refrigerator doors. I opened the door to a tunnel sloping downward with one turn leading a frozen room with shelving, and tables. The room itself was about twenty feet by twenty feet inside with the shelves that were along all of the wall surfaces. There were bags of frozen french fries, butter, cheese and a few other supplies as well as some butchered cuts of meat. Also I saw some more perch both cooked and breaded ready to be cooked as well. Ground in large packages had made the trip as well. The most surprising things that I found the pre-cooked lasagne, and the KFC fried chicken, and Pizza Hut pizza among some othe fast foods ready to go after being unthawed. from the 21st century. A very large walk-in freezer was a cool thing to have. Sure enough so that I was very happy about it being inside of my cave.

I had more of the Perch from my late lunch; I was trying to ration the fish as I was going to miss it when it was all gone. I opened one of the family-sized cans of Chef Boyardee Ravioli, and the ice cold pitcher of strawberry Kool-Aid to drink. I put the pitcher of Kool-Aid fruit punch in the frig to cool it off. After dinner, I put remaining Perch along with the strawberry Kool-Aid as I would mix both the strawberry, and the fruit punch Kool-Aids together in the morning. I made some Tang for in the morning. I then cleaned up after eating in my bed as I had no other furniture to sit on. So I knew furniture of some kind was high on my to do list, namely at the top of said list.

Gazoo let me sleep a little while before coming to me. “Well Alex you seemed to have made contact with some of your neighbors today. I know you were not trying to do that just yet. But hey you are in the deep waters now. Those women really need the food they gathered for their very survival as you heard. If you follow the heading they ran off towards you can’t miss their camp.” Gazoo let me know.

I awoke both, refreshed and determined to return those baskets to their rightful owners. As it was still dark outside as sunrise was still yet to happen. I arrived at where the ladies were yesterday in the whisper quite F350 by the time the sun had begun to rise in the sky. Less than two hours later I was on foot, and close enough that I could hear talk coming from the camp. Not knowing a better way to be noticed so I just walked into the camp.

I was dressed as I was yesterday. Needless to say a stranger dressed in a tailored to fit 21 century boots, cave lion pants skintight with two Bowie knives, two black objects that make no sense to anyone but me. Topped by a waist length zippered matching jacket, the natives would think was some kind cave lion tunic that was very loosely tied somehow. As people saw me, and started moving in a very hurried fashion, I stopped and set the baskets down, and stood straight up and very still.

Trying my best to appear non-threatening as a greeting party approached me with spears in hand. I stood with my left hand inside my jacket with my hand on the .45 I had slightly pulled out of the holster. The leader stopped a little more than five feet away from me, but about two feet ahead of the group of six men who came with him. Though I might have appeared to be calmon the outside, but I was nervous on the inside, as I didn’t want to start a war killing most, if not all of the men in this camp. With the extra magazines after I emptied the six pistols, I did have enough bullets to kill most, if not all the men in this entire camp.

“Why did you scare our women yesterday?!” The leader asked a little loudly to me.

“Excuse me I didn’t knowingly set out to scare anyone. I was listening so hard to two of the ladies talking, and then the other two walked up on me, and scared me as well. And after the initial shock passed, the ladies screamed, running away causing the other two to run also.” I said.

“I am here now to return the baskets with the food they gathered yesterday as I heard them expressing concerns about having enough food before the coming of winter. If I had not been straining so hard to hear the first two, as they were not close to me. Then the second two may not have walked upon me so close. Though I wouldn’t have been able to hide the horse I was with, as he is just too damn big to hide. I may have kept them for seeing me, or at the least made some noise to alert them to my presence before they walked upon me.” I said.

“How do we know you didn’t poison the stuff in those baskets?” The leader said.

“Because I would not do that. I treat all people like I would like to be treated. That said I will also treat folks as they treat me as well. All seven of you have your spears in hand ready to do harm it seems to me, one man alone trying to return some lost property.” I said.

“Many summers ago we had some troubles with a group of dark-skinned men like yourself. So we are very wary of men with dark skin,” the leader said.

“Well it has been my experience that trouble, bullshit, and foolishness, comes in all shapes, and sizes, and especially ‘ALL COLORS’.” I said.

“That is so many times very true.” The leader said.

“My name is Alex by the way, and I am sorry about your earlier troubles. I assure that I am not with them, nor have I ever met these people. I am from a long ways away from here, I couldn’t return from where I come from. Believe it, or not if you added up every lifetime of everyone you ever met, it still wouldn’t be close to how far away it is. It truly is that far away from here. A friend dropped me off here, and I have no way home. So it is my intention to be a good friend to anyone, and everyone willing to be my friend. And a good neighbor to all of those who live around this area with me.” I said.

“My name is Bollo, and I am sorry we got off to seeming the wrong foot. Though what you are saying sounds so good to hear, but trust takes time to build up. Bollo said. I will give you the benefit of the doubt. Will you stay, and have a meal with us also today?” Bollo asked.

“Yes I will. Will you have spears at the ready the whole time I am here in your camp also,” I asked Bollo.

“No Alex we will take a wait, and see attitude to see if you do mean us any harm.” Bollo said.

“Thank you Bollo that is all I am asking for.” I said.

Bollo led me to the center of the camp where he held court every day. I was introduce to his key people, too many to put the names with all the faces. “What is the situation with the women I ran into yesterday? One is them said they have to go farther, and farther away from camp to find enough food to have, and to trade for meat scraps they said.” I said “That is Malta she is a widow. Her husband died on a hunt, and her daughter is Mallo, though she is also a woman, but Malla fell and hit her head shortly after her father died, and she has been child like every since. Those two are considered bad luck by the men in many camps.” Bollo said.

“Malta also has two younger daughters who are both due to become women at anytime now. I have several men that want to mate with the younger girls when they become women. Between the bad luck issues, and the fact that they represent four extra mouths to be fed, and no man wanted to chance the bad luck would not follow the women.” Bollo said.

“Well as I am alone if Malta, and Malla wanted join my camp what would it take?” I asked.

“Nothing, a widow is free to mate with a man if he will to take her and her children in. Malla may be grown but as she is child like, so she would have to go with Malta as a child also. Now like I said I have two men, one of them is high ranking in my camp wanting to mate with her younger two daughters. Bollo said.

“Well as you said it to me I have to take all four if Malta goes with me. So I will ask Malta if she wants to go as meat will not be an issue at my camp. What about the bad luck, aren’t they afraid the bad luck is in the whole family, including the younger girls too.?” I asked.

Bollo look at me as though I was crazy. “The girls look too good to be worried about luck.” Was his answer. “Besides if the girls mate they can insure their mother, and the sister will be taken care of. You don’t even have a spear, how can you hunt well enough to feed five people,” Bollo asked.

“Bollo I am a larger man in size than you are. Do I look like I have been missing any meals lately?” I asked.

“No Alex you look like you eat very well every day.” Bollo said. But I never heard those last few words Bollo said to me, as my eyes were following an auburn haired beauty like a lost puppy. I vaguely heard Bollo saying. “Alex, Alex.” Bollo finally said loudly. “Alex!” I swear every eye including the beautiful woman I was staring at, was now staring at me. After I had jumped about foot off the fallen log we were sitting on.

After I got over the shock of being scared out of my mind, I looked over at Bollo. The man, and a few of his top people were in fact on the ground rolling around, seizing from laughing so hard that you can see the tears in their eyes. I knew being a man that I would never lived this shit down. I had one foot out of camp and the other was busy trying to catch the one that had already left. Just my pride kept me from running away right then.

Finally Bollo got himself under control, and took one look at me, and tried to start laughing all over again. Finally when he could talk again, he asked me to leave that one be. You can’t possibly meet the price for her. Three young men are working on the ten fresh bison it will take to get her. Because you are not from this camp you have to get two extra bison plus the five bison already killed for her.” Bollo said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.