Long After the Game - Cover

Preview

Long After the Game

by Jezzaz

Copyright© 2015 by Jezzaz

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Heterosexual, Fiction, Humor, Oral Sex, Anal Sex,

Drama Sex Story: The sequel to Live from the Game - whatever did happen to Ryan and Deanna?

You guys asked for it, so here it is, the sequel to Live from the Game. Live from the Game was written entirely in the first person, from Ryan's point of view. Unfortunately, quite a lot of what happens in this story is outside of his knowledge, so there's going to be a fair bit that isn't from his perspective. Not much I can do about that.

There will be people who will love this and people who will hate it, not feeling like it flows on from the first story. Well, that story is kinda complete, and this is a new story, featuring the same people; understand that this is a stand-alone story and not just an extension of the first story.

Note, this was provisionally titled "Declaration of Intent", until my editor pointed out that "Long after the game" was a better title, and tied in more with Live from the game, and he was entirely right, so Long after the Game it is!

I was contemplating putting this out in one part, instead of 5 parts, like I usually do, because people will comment after the first part, assuming they know the entire story, when there's LOTS of things to happen before this concludes. But hey, I put things out over time, piecemeal, so I'll stick with that.

Edited by nonethewiser, whose attention to detail and extremely useful feedback made this way better than it was going to be. Thanks Dude.

Here we go!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.