Preview

Ingrams & Assoc #1: Double Bluff

by Jezzaz

Copyright© 2015 by Jezzaz

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Mult, Consensual, Reluctant, BiSexual, Heterosexual, Fiction, Cheating, Slut Wife, DomSub, MaleDom, FemaleDom, Spanking, Rough, Oral Sex, Anal Sex,

Action/Adventure Sex Story: April integrates herself into the state department to investigate a negotiator, who's children aren't apparently his. Once there, she finds all is not as it seems.

Authors note – Chapter 1 doesn't have any sex in it, since it's all just set up. However, later chapters most definitely do. Also, the prequel to the Ingrams Stories can be found under Ingrams & Assoc Prequel : Broken.

I want to thank PennLady for her invaluable assistance in proof reading and editing. And I mean, serious attention to detail. This is 2x better than it was because of her eyes on this.

Lastly, I want to thank an anon feedback I got from someone who actually has experience doing this kind of thing. He corrected me in lots of ways and I'm trying to incorporate some of that feedback into these stories. But let's be clear, these are just stories and in no way could these ever happen. Way too many laws get broken and people just wouldn't get away with the kind of meddling with other people's lives that go on here.

Still, it's fun to imagine thoughJ

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.