Sweeter Temptation
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2016 by Bugby

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Continuation of Sweet Temptation by Veritas. Picks up exactly where that story left off. Mr. Craft thinks he is a good man until a late night encounter with Cindy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Things were quiet for a while after I was the lucky recipient of that first parking lot blowjob from Cindy. During the day I was able to rationalize, to tell myself I’d be more careful next time (I was now long past telling myself it couldn’t happen again). My more rational, less horny brain assured me that I was the adult in this thing, I’d be the one to initiate our next encounter. At night though my baser instincts took over and I wondered when my eager nubile student would seek me out for another lesson. Night time me knew that Cindy was now in total control, any time she came for me I’d be putty in her hands.

Looking back on it now, with time on my side, and my big head able to overrule my little head, I think I was probably completely sunk by the time my first cum splashed across Cindy Johnson’s pert teen breasts. I’d shown my whole hand (and more) and although I didn’t know it in my post-orgasmic state, I’d awoken something in the beautiful fourteen year old that would eventually move utterly out of my control.

Although time with Cindy occupied the majority of my thoughts, I didn’t actually lay eyes upon her again for close to three weeks. The lull at work had receded and I was on a normal schedule again. My wife, as was usual, was the primary care-giver for my children, and by extension their friends, once again.

Emilia and Cindy were apparently becoming faster friends though, with my daughter spending a lot of her time at the Johnsons’ apartment after school, whenever the pair weren’t conspiring in my daughter’s bedroom. Not that I saw any of this. Arriving home around 10pm everyone had been returned to their respective homes and whenever I managed to engineer an earlier finish for myself I was thwarted, finding that the girls were across the way.

I ached to see Cindy, I knew what I wanted next, what should come next in a tale like ours. I wanted to take her virginity, to make her a woman. A very young and very inexperienced woman admittedly, but a woman still.

I thought my opportunity was finally emerging when I returned from work particularly late one Thursday evening. I climbed into bed beside my wife, who placed her iPad on the nightstand and turned to me with a resigned, sardonic look.

“I knew Emilia making friends with the girl across the street would come back to bite us. No sooner are they living in each others’ pockets than the Johnson family is hitting us up as free child care.”

My heart started racing, I could see Tracey was genuinely a little affronted by whatever the neighbors had asked, so I didn’t want to seem eager to find out the details for myself. I sighed deeply, hoping I was a better actor than I thought.

“Oh God, what do they want us to do? They know how small these apartments are, we can’t be having sleepovers all the time.” I enquired, my mind racing with possibilities.

“Well apparently Margot’s sister had a baby yesterday and the whole family are heading down to see the new arrival after work tomorrow. But Cindy doesn’t want to miss out on Volleyball ... You can see where the rest of the idea went, right?” She asked with a little chuckle.

“I get the picture, where are we supposed to put her up?”

“The girls came up with the solution to that,” Tracey continued, turning off the light and settling down to sleep. “They’ll sleep in the Johnsons’ living room, we’re only 30 seconds away and we can keep them under constant supervision without some unfamiliar teen girl getting under our feet. I told them fine. Now we just have to think of a way to get them to return the favor.”

With that my wife turned on her side, signifying the end of the conversation. Within a couple of minutes she was asleep, breathing slowly and regularly. I was nowhere near sleep. What I wanted was so close, but still so far away. Cindy would be without her parents in their apartment, but my daughter would be right there with her. I tried to think of a valid reason I’d be able to bring her home over the weekend, to separate the pair. There was nothing that wouldn’t look incredibly suspicious. I finally managed to sleep around 2am, after visiting the bathroom and angrily jerking off, imagining Cindy’s flawless face looking up at me from the tiled floor as I shot my load.

I saw Cindy plenty that Friday night, and despite the knowledge that I wasn’t going to get any time alone with her I reveled in it. She was as perfect as the image burned into my brain. In the intervening three weeks she’d had a visit to the hairdresser. Her blonde hair, which before had usually been tied up out of practicality, was now hanging loose around her face, cut shorter into a bob. What had previously been a mid-blonde shade was now almost silvery white and slightly wavy. It was a striking look. So much so that my wife even remarked on it when she entered our kitchen alongside our daughter on Friday evening.

The girls were both dressed casually, Emilia in her usual jeans and flannel combo, and Cindy in similar, though her jeans hugged her legs more tightly and her flannel shirt was undone, revealing a white tee underneath.

Cindy greeted me like any teenager would a friend’s parents, and for most of the meal it was almost like nothing had ever happened between us. But there were two instances that reassured me that I wasn’t going mad.

It was a warmish fall evening and the temperature in the kitchen rose once we were all seated, around half way through the meal Cindy leaned back and slipped off her shirt, hanging it over the back of her chair. The tee shirt that had been hidden under the shirt was sleeveless and, again, very form fitting. It molded perfectly to her breasts, the cups of her bra outlined under it. She looked so perfect I felt a little lightheaded.

No one else at the table had really paid attention, but as she resumed eating the teenager glanced across at me and, seeing my ravenous look, smiled slightly to herself before turning her attention to her food.

Once the meal was finished we all pitched in to clear the table, and I took up my place beside the dishwasher, rinsing plates before loading them. My son and daughter, as usual, were bickering about who should be helping with the clear up. While this argument was going on Cindy picked a stack of plates from the table and walked them over to me.

She handed them over with a cheery “Here you go Mr C, that was delicious.” while looking down at the way my half hard cock was pushing at my pants. Checking to see that no one else was looking our way she reached out her small hand and squeezed my cock briskly, her eyes gleaming.

The rest of the night was unremarkable, the girls spending most of it in Emilia’s room before emerging around 9:30 to head across the way to the Johnsons’ to sleep. They left quickly, assuring us they would call immediately if something was wrong.

For most of Saturday I was kept away from Cindy by circumstance. I was Joshua’s chaperone for the day, taking him and a couple of friends to the movies and then for lunch, allowing my wife some time for herself after she had dropped the girls off at yet another Volleyball tournament.

We didn’t eat together that evening either. Tracey took the girls out after collecting them and the three arrived back around 8, with the girls heading straight in to then apartment across the way, not planning on emerging until the morning.

I fell asleep watching the TV, with the curtains slightly open, looking at the light across the hall, wishing there was a way I could be there right now, but knowing there wasn’t.

I woke to an unfamiliar program on the TV, the film I had been half watching long done. I wasn’t sure why I had woken, once I fell asleep in the chair I was usually good until Joshua came out to watch cartoons in the morning. Then my phone chimed in my pocket with an incoming message.

Taking it from out I saw the time was nearly 1:30am. The message was from an unknown number. I saw I had a three separate messages from the same number. I opened them up and read.

“You still up?”

“Hey Mr C!”

“Wake up Mr C”

I was definitely completely awake now, heart pounding in my throat. Giddy as I was I was cognizant that I should be cautious. I typed out my response.

“Yeah, I’m awake, who is this?”

I watched the little three dots pulse as the recipient replied.

“Who do you think. Your friendly neighborhood crotch squeezer. I was wondering if you wanted to come over and say hi.” Cindy ended her message with an emoji face blowing a kiss.

I briefly considered asking how she had got my number, but realized the answer was likely obvious and dull, so instead I moved on to the next problem.

“That wouldn’t be a good idea, you’ve got house guests. It’d be hard to explain to them why I was there.” against my better judgment I ended the message with my own frowning yellow circle.

The time between communications couldn’t have been more than twenty seconds, but it felt like hours as I waited, watching the three little dots on the screen. Cindy’s next message was short and cryptic.

“Check your kids bedrooms.”

I turned the TV off and the apartment was silent. I wordlessly padded to the back and pushed Emilia’s door ajar, not sure what to expect. My daughter was there, sleeping in her own bed, not in our neighbors’ living room. I moved back in to the lounge, and then, almost on auto pilot, headed for the front door.

“How did you do that?” I asked before kneeling to put my sneakers on.

“I’ll tell you when you get here. See you soon. X”

I was across the distance between apartments in 10 seconds flat and as I approached the front door it opened for me, and Cindy was standing there beaming at me. She was wearing the same outfit she had on that first night. Yellow shirt and Spongebob shorts. She knew exactly what she was doing.

I slipped in to the hallway and the young girl closed the door behind me, pushing it closed behind her as she turned to face me. She was a little flushed, obviously with excitement, and it made her cheeks a touch pinker than usual.

“Surprise! I bet you weren’t expecting this huh?” She blurted out, giggling a little as she leaned back against the apartment door. The enthusiasm in her words was contrasted against the forced casual nature of her pose. I was struck once again how young and inexperienced she was. At the same time I was still aware that standing here in the hall we would still be, theoretically, visible to someone walking past. I took her small hand in mine and pulled her in to the living room.

“How did you persuade Emilia to go back to her own bed Cin?” as I asked I pulled her towards me, my hands moving down to cup her butt as she pushed her body against me.

She slapped my chest playfully. “Oh that was easy Mr. C, don’t worry, Emm and I are best friends, and best friends help each other out.”

Seeing that this explanation wasn’t enough to stop my worrying Cindy continued, one hand on her hip, the other pressed against my chest as she looked up in to my face.

“I told Emm my boyfriend wanted to come over and visit while my folks were away, so she agreed to make herself scarce, on condition that I told her all about it tomorrow.”

My blood ran cold at this and I took the girl’s wrist as she ran her hand lower down my chest.

“You told my daughter about us?”

She looked back up at me with a frown, an expression that said “really?” better than words ever could.

“I’m fourteen Mr. C, not four. Of course I didn’t. Emm just knows I have an older boyfriend who my parents don’t know about. I didn’t give her any of your details. In fact she thinks he’s someone completely different.”

I was somewhat reassured, but at the same time I had so many other questions. Cindy led me across to the couch as I fired them at her, not leaving time for answers.

“What have you told Emilia about your boyfriend? How long has she known? Can you be sure she doesn’t think it’s me? What does she think is going to happen tonight?” Another, incredibly hypocritical, question occurred to me. “Does Emilia have a boyfriend like this that we don’t know about?”

Cindy let out an exasperated sigh as she sat beside me on the couch.

“Jeez Mr. C, If I’d known we were just going to talk about your daughter all night I might not have messaged you. Fine. I told Emm about two weeks ago that I was kind of seeing this college guy, she doesn’t think its you because, one, that would be way weird, and two, she’s seen pictures of him. And if you must know, I told her that tonight I was going to let my secret boyfriend take my virginity. Happy now?”

Any worries I might have had evaporated with that last sentence. My little head was fully in charge again.

“Seriously Cin, is that what we’re doing?” I wrapped my arm around the suddenly nervous teen’s shoulders. Her bravado gone, she looked up at me, once again the curious young woman she’d been a couple of weeks ago.

“Umm, I don’t know Mr. C, it seems like a big step, but I do know I can’t stop thinking about you, and about your thing. What we’re doing is so wrong, but do you want to hear something messed up?” I nodded, my hand resting on her thigh, feeling the warmth of her flawless skin.

“I think that might be why I like it so much. Because of how wrong it is ... I know a girl my age shouldn’t be fascinated by the thing of a man as old as my dad but...” I interjected.

“You’ve had it in your mouth Cindy, you’ve felt me come, don’t call it a thing. Call it a cock, or a prick, just not a thing.” She giggled, lifting a hand to cover her mouth before composing herself again.

“Okay Mr. C. I think I might be obsessed by your ... cock. I really want to see it again, and more. Can we do that, can I see your cock?” She really over-stressed the last word, letting it roll around her mouth, topping the sentence by running her tongue across her bubblegum pink lips then breaking in to a smile.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.