The Cabin - Cover

The Cabin

Copyright© 2017 by Pope Perv

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Was the high price of promotion worth it? This is a re-post of this story. I had it on this site earlier but pulled it down to fix multiple mistakes and editing errors.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Sharing  

One Year Later

David and Sherri were sleeping on Friday morning when they heard the doorbell. David opened his eyes and saw that it was only 5:04am. “Who is the world?” he grumbled as he got to his feet and pulled on a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt.

He looked at Sherri and heard her grunt as she rolled over and threw an arm over her eyes. TC, as the boy was referred to as, had wanted to be fed, needed his diaper changed and didn’t want to go back to sleep. She hadn’t been back in bed but ten minutes.

David went to the door and looked out the small window before opening the door. A distinguished looking black man was standing on his porch and David saw a limo parked at the curb over his shoulder.

“Mr. Olson?” the man said holding a cell phone.

“Yes?

“This is for you,” the man said handing him the cell phone.

“What’s this about?” David asked without taking the phone.

“It will be explained, sir.”

David hesitantly brought the phone to his ear and said, “Hello?”

“Good morning Boss,” came the chipper voice of his administrative assistant said.

“Bonny, what is going on?”

“What is going on, Boss, is this,” she said. “You and your lovely wife are taking the weekend off and going someplace nice.”

“I have too many things going on this weekend Bonny. I appreciate your efforts but I can’t I can’t just take off.”

“Now see, that is where you’re wrong,” Bonny said. “I got Henderson to sign the contract last night. It is sitting on your desk waiting for you to look it over Monday morning. As for your other so-called important meetings? Well, I’ve taken to the liberty to clear your schedule. I’ll see you Monday morning.”

David looked at the phone when Bonny disconnected and then handed it back to the man. “There’s been a mistake,” he started to say.

“Sir, excuse me but my instructions are, and I quote, ‘do not leave without them in your car even if you have to drag them by their ears’. I’m not violent person Mr. Olson so please... ,” he pointed at the car.

“What’s going on?” Sherri said as she walked sleepily to her husband.

“Bonny thinks we’re going somewhere nice this weekend and sent this gentleman to take us there.”

“Mrs. Olson?”

“Yes?”

“This is for you,” the man said, handing her an envelope.

Sherri looked at it and then pulled a note from inside.

Sherri,

You do not need to pack. Everything you will need will be waiting for you when you get to your destination. The only thing you need to bring is TC’s diaper bag.

Get in the car and enjoy your weekend.

Bonny

Sherri reread the note then handed it to David. He read it and looked to his wife and then to the chauffeur.

“Please sir, we need to be on our way.”

David gave Sherri one last look and then sighed. “Do we have a choice?”

“No sir.”

“I’m not leaving the house looking like this and neither is my wife.”

They quickly went to the bedroom and got dressed. Sherri put extra diapers in TC’s bag, then went and gently put her son in his car seat. By the time they went to the living room, Emily was standing by the door.

“Have fun,” she said, with a bit of a smile.

“You knew about this?” Sherri asked her.

“I helped plan it.”

“We can’t just leave you here by yourself!” Sherri told her.

“Don’t worry Mom,” the girl continued to smile. “WE have it cover. Now go have some fun!” Before they left, she did give her little brother a kiss on his cheek.

The chauffeur secured the baby carrier onto the seat as David and Sherri settled in. He then hurried to the driver’s seat and they were soon driving away.

“Where are you taking us?” David asked through the partition between the seats.

“I’m not at liberty to say,” he told him.

They parked next to another limo twenty minutes later at the executive airport and when their chauffeur opened their door for them; David and Sherri saw Chet and Liza getting out of the other limo.

“Is this your idea?” Chet asked his vice president.

“Not mine. I was hoping you knew what was going on.”

“I’m afraid we don’t.” Liza told them.

An attractive flight attendant stepped from the building and walked toward them. “If you will follow me, we can board the plane and we can depart.”

They group of four adults looked at each other and then with Chet carrying one car seat and David carrying the other, they followed the woman to a waiting chartered jet.

“Please tell us where we’re going?” Sherri asked, as the attendant waited at the foot of the steps.

“It will be explained once you’re on the plane.”

Liza went up first followed by Sherri. David allowed Chet to go ahead of him as they climbed the stairs.

“Betty!” Chet exclaimed. “What is going on?”

Betty and Bonny were sitting down when the group boarded the plane but quickly rose to their feet. “Bonny and I are tired of the grumpy assholes you’ve both become since David became a vice president.” Betty told them.

Chet and David looked at each with guilty expressions and then looked back to Betty. “Before you try and deny what we already know, our best advice to all of you is this. Take this opportunity to sit down and talk it out. You not only owe it to these little ones but to Brandon and Emily as well.”

Chet got an exasperated look on his face, threw up his hands and said, “I don’t have time for this.” He started for the door but suddenly stopped when four females voice said in unison, “Sit down.”

He looked at them and with an exaggerated huff sat in one of the vacant seats. David didn’t want to incur the wrath of the ladies so he sat in the one next to his boss.

“Have a good time in the Virgin Islands,” Bonny, said as she started for the door. “And talk with each other.”

“Wait,” David called and when Bonny turned to him he said, “How did you get Henderson to sign?”

His secretary smiled at him, bent down to whisper in his ear so no one else could hear. “It’s not who you know but who you blow.” She kissed his cheek and followed Betty down the steps.

The flight attendant appeared and instructed them to buckle their seat belt as she fastened the car seats on a long sofa against the wall. “We will be departing shortly. I will be up front but if you need me just pick up that phone,” she said pointing to a receiver between the seats.

They remained silent as the plane taxied to the runway and moments later accelerated and lifted off the ground. It looked like everyone had something to say but were afraid to be the first to speak. Then suddenly everyone was talking at once.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.