The Cabin - Cover

The Cabin

Copyright© 2017 by Pope Perv

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Was the high price of promotion worth it? This is a re-post of this story. I had it on this site earlier but pulled it down to fix multiple mistakes and editing errors.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Sharing  

David let Liza slide past him and then he went to the bed. He grabbed Sherri’s arm, pulled her to her feet, and then led her to the living room. “Chet, Liza, you need to get in here now!” he yelled.

They saw the look on his face and knew the situation needed careful handling or all hell was going to break loose.

“I want the truth. The whole truth or so help me God Sherri you will need to find a new place to live! And you,” David pointed his finger at Chet, “will be facing a major sexual harassment law suit.”

“What are you talking about?” Sherri wanted to know.

“Oh, I don’t know. How about the fact that you just admitted that you have been fucking other men?” he said in his most sarcastic voice.

Sherri looked at her husband and then at Liza who shared her confused looked. “What other men?”

“Don’t play dumb with me. I just heard Liza ask you that there have been others and you admitted to it,” David said, anger raising in his voice.

Liza started to giggle and Sherri tried not to but soon lost the battle. She stepped to her husband and pulled him down to the sofa with her. “Honey, I swear to you that the only men I have ever been with are you and Chet.”

“I can’t say for certain but I believe her,” Chet said.

“What she admitted to was being with other women,” Liza said, as she sat next to him and pressed her naked thigh against his leg.

“What?” David asked.

“Do you remember when you were first told that you were being considered for promotion?” Sherri asked.

“Yes, it was three months ago, why?”

“The following Monday, Belinda – Stan’s wife – asked me to go to lunch with her at the Marriott. I accepted and we decided to take the afternoon off and go to the lounge. We had a few margaritas and I felt a hand on my leg. I looked down and saw Belinda’s hand. I smiled at her and pushed her hand away. I felt her hand on my leg again, only this time it was higher but when I tried to push it away she kept it there. I remember thinking ‘if she wants to get all hot and bothered for nothing that’s on her’ and enjoyed the rest of my margarita. All of a sudden, I felt her hand high enough on my thigh that her fingers were playing with the edge of my panties. I don’t know what came over me but all I did was reposition my legs so she had better access. We ended up spending the rest of the afternoon in a room.”

“Bitch,” he said but Sherri knew he was teasing. She also knew of his fantasy to see her with another woman. She also knew that he got his fantasy when he watched her and Liza. “So you’ve only been with Liza and Belinda?”

Sherri looked away from him for a moment and decided he needed to know the more of the truth. “I got a call from Chet’s secretary to stop by his office this past Wednesday. Betty greeted me and told me to I could go on in. I stepped to the open door and was surprised when Betty followed and closed the door and locked it. I looked around and didn’t see Chet. When I turned to ask what was going on, Betty took me in her arms and kissed me. I tried to pull away but she kissed me a second time and soon the resistance melted away. So there you have it, David. Now you know everything.”

“Why Betty?” he asked.

“I didn’t know anything about this,” Chet said to everyone.

“She told me you and David were meeting with a customer and would be gone all afternoon. She will be upset if she found out that you knew,” Sherri told the men.

“Well we can’t have an upset Betty now can we,” Chet smiled at his her.

They decided it was time to get some sleep since they were leaving the next morning. When David and Sherri woke up the next morning, they dressed and then helped Chet and Liza tidy up the cabin while Brandon and Emily emptied the dishwasher and put the trash in the back of the Wetzel’s SUV.

The men shook hands saying they would see each other at the office while the women hugged and kissed everyone good-bye. “We had a really good time,” Sherri said to their hosts. “We should do this again real soon.”

Chet gave a short laugh and said, “Count on it.”


The following Monday, Sherri started her period and went until Friday. David and Sherri enjoyed the weekend and found out that what Chet and Liza said about having a teenaged audience was true. It was the biggest turn on in their married life to know their daughter was sitting on the bed next to them as they made love.

She took her daughter to a doctor on Wednesday afternoon. They discussed the different types of birth control available and they discussed Sherri’s inability to tolerate the pill. The doctor asked about Emily’s sexual activity and she admitted what she had done with Brandon that weekend. A pregnancy text was given and Emily was found to be not pregnant so the doctor wrote her a prescription.

They and the Wetzels had made plans to go to the cabin the following weekend but David and Chet had to meet with an upset customer and had to postpone until the following weekend.

A week later, David and Sherri were lying in bed following a strenuous bout of love making when Sherri turned to face her husband. “You know I love you, right?”

“I love you too.”

“There is a change of plans for this weekend and there are things you need to know,” she said to him.

“Why do I get the feeling I’m not going to like this,” he asked.

“Because you probably won’t. You know most of the truth but there are parts, important parts that I kept from you.”

“I thought you said I knew the whole truth?”

“We were at Stan’s and Belinda’s cocktail party when it was announced that Al Wilson was going to retire. Chet said in his announcement that all three of the regional sales managers were being considered for promotion and that the competition was going to be fierce as to who was going to get it.”

“I remember his speech,” David told her in an irritated voice.

“Here’s what you don’t know. Chet called me at work a week before the cocktail party and asked me to lunch. You were in Minneapolis for a sales meeting. I knew not to call you then, and by the lunchtime, I knew you were on the plane and had your cell phone off so I accepted his invitation without informing you. We chatted about ourselves to get to know each other as we ate our food. He got serious when the waitress took our plates and asked me how much the promotion would mean to you, to me and to our family. I told him it meant a great deal. I told him that you had worked hard for years and I told him that you always said that the harder you worked the more money the company made. The more money the company the better it was for all the employees not just you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.