The Daddy-daughter Sex Club - Cover

The Daddy-daughter Sex Club

Copyright© 2015 by Dsimp

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A trip to some of the darker parts of the internet leads a widowed father to discover things about his daughter, and what other fathers are willing to expose their daughters to, that he never knew.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

For two weeks Robert didn't even check the website. Stephanie had asked him about it a couple times but he just waved her away. Moderation in everything he always said. When he finally logged back on he had a few messages asking if he was interested and several 'pings' which, as best as he could tell, were a way for people too lazy to go to the effort of copying and pasting a message to express interest. Some were promising but he was in no hurry; he tossed the profiles in a favorites folder and got on with life.

That evening Stephanie went off to a friend's house to stay the night and work on some school project. He tried to pretend that's all she'd be doing. He knew far too much about his daughter now. He considered calling to make sure an adult would be there but felt silly considering their hobby.

He was deep into one of the long grim movies he watched when his daughter was away when there was a sharp knock at the door. Then the doorbell. Then another knock. He answered it, a bit annoyed.

"Oh hey, Brittany, what are you doing here?" he said, not a little shocked at who was on his doorstep. She was in a loose white shear tank top with a black lacy bra visible underneath and black leggings.

"Ok, dude, seriously. It's Britt. Not Brittany." She stared up at him for a minute. "Can I come in?"

"Yeah, sure, of course. Stephanie isn't here though." She walked in but stopped and turned back at him.

"Why in the world would you think I'm here to see Stephanie?" she asked with a puzzled look.

"Habit I guess. She gets more visitors than me." He shook his head and closed the door behind him, checking to make sure nobody had seen her come in. "So, uh, I guess you're here to see me?" Britt just laughed and shook her head.

"You're cute when you're nervous." She sat on his couch and looked at the TV. "Do all old guys watch the same boring movies?"

"You'd know better than me," Robert said with a grin.

"Oh snap," she replied sarcastically, "got me there!" He did catch a short genuine smile though.

"So not to sound rude, but what brings you here?"

"I was in town shopping and just wanted to drop by and say hey." She looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "Hey."

"Does Nathan ... does your dad know you're here?"

"Doesn't know, wouldn't care, but I still would rather you didn't tell him. Is she coming back tonight?" Robert detected a hint of hostility with the word 'she.'

"She is not, and also she has a name: Stephanie."

"Yeah, whatever. Off with some new friend? I saw you ended up making a profile on the club website."

"No, she's not off with some new friend. She's off with some old friend. I mean, a friend she's had for a while. A female friend." Britt mercifully stopped his stammering with a little laugh.

"Got any wine?" She asked after he'd settled down.

"You're seventeen," he said in his best dad voice.

"So fucking me is ok, but giving me a little wine is a crime?"

"Actually in this state that's entirely correct," he said, proudly showing off his new age of consent knowledge. "It's a fucked up world we live in..." She shook her head and looked back up at him. "You know, if I have wine I really shouldn't drive home."

"You're right, drunk driving is a terrible thing." She squinted her eyes at him and blew a raspberry.

"I thought you were cool," she said playfully, tossing her head to the side.

"You should have asked Stephanie about that, she could have let you know that I'm about the furthest thing from cool." They stared at each other for a few seconds. "Fine. Red or white."

"I don't care," Britt said, smiling to herself. Robert went into the pantry and pulled out a dusty bottle of wine someone had given him a while back. He didn't know a thing about wine but judging from who had bought it for him it must have been fairly cheap. He opened the bottle and poured two glasses.

"So, do you show up at random guys' houses often or should I feel special?" He handed her a glass and sat down next to her.

"If you'd like we can play truth or dare and you can find out." She gave him a sly smile.

"My daughter is at a sleepover and probably playing that game right now. If you want I can call her and probably get you in."

"You do not want me in a game of truth or dare with your daughter," she said, lowering her voice and smirking at him. She was right. Very, very right.

"Fine then, I get to go first. Truth or dare." She smiled and held up one finger. "Do you like to make booty calls to dads you've met behind your father's back? Often?"

"You're not the first," she said a little slowly. "But it's not an every day thing for me either. You should feel moderately special. Your turn."

"I'm terrified of what sort of dare you might come up with so let's stick with truth for a while."

"Do you only like younger girls? Is there an age where you're not attracted to a woman anymore?" Robert thought hard about his answer.

"There's not an age where I'm not attracted I don't guess. I prefer younger girls though." Britt held up two fingers this time.

"Say something nice about my daughter." She visibly grimaced.

"Can't you just ask me to shove something up my ass or something?" She looked away and started slowly. "I guess ... I don't hate how open minded she is. She might be fun if she wasn't such a bitch to me."

"Please don't call my daughter a bitch," Robert said, feeling a little bit like he was pulling away two fighting sisters.

"You know she messaged me on the site, right?" Robert raised an eyebrow. "She said to stay away from you, that I wasn't your type."

"Is that why you're here?"

"Noooo ... But it didn't hurt." She held up her empty wine glass. "And you've ruined my favorite ice breaker game. Now we have to play 'drink till you're honest.'"

"What's so important to be honest about?" Robert asked, filling her glass and topping his off.

"I want to get to know you," she said, leaning against him. "I like you. You're not a scuzzball like most guys."

"You don't really have to get me drunk for me to be honest," Robert said, sipping his wine slowly.

"Guess I'm just not used to that." Before he knew it she was halfway through her second glass. "Do you and..." she gestured toward a picture of Stephanie, "ever do anything? I saw the box wasn't clicked."

"No, we're not like that at all." Britt smiled and cozied up some more. "I saw that yours was..."

"Yep," she said, nodding a little, sounding nervous.

"And you're ok with that?"

"Mmhmmm." She nodded again, staring off into the distance. Robert decided to change the subject a little.

"How often do you all use the site?"

"Not a ton," she said, relaxing a little. "For the most part now we go to the parties and events. I'm getting a little old for a lot of the guys on there." Robert gave her a quizzical look. "Yeah, I figured you didn't know about them yet. They have different things, a lot of them you probably wouldn't be in to since there's involvement between the couples. Or at least being in the same room and watching. You might like the roulette parties though. A bunch of dads, a bunch of girls, a big house and everyone gets randomly paired up."

"I kind of like getting to pick and choose," Robert said, running his hand up the inside of her shirt and scratching her back.

"It's a different kind of fun I guess. I think you'd like it." She enjoyed his hand against her skin. It made her feel safe.

"How often do you have bad experiences?" Robert asked, playing with her bra strap. "Stephanie had one last week."

"Oh..." Britt said, at least sounding not happy about it if not downright compassionate. "Not too much I guess. I don't put up with much shit from guys that think they can push me around. I've definitely met some tools before though." Robert nodded thoughtfully while he unsnapped her bra. "None bad enough for me to tell dad and get them kicked off the site. I just make a mental note and avoid them from then on." He started to rub all up and down her back.

"Do you ever orgasm with guys from the site?" She shook her head.

"I never orgasm with guys period. The only thing that can get me off is a shower head."

"Afraid I don't have one of those," Robert said, smiling.

"It's ok, I do at home." She looked up at him and smiled back. Despite them having a history he still felt tension in the air. The last time they'd had sex had been very different. He was nervous but there was no going back now and he wouldn't want to anyway. Robert leaned down and kissed her and she returned the kiss with passion. Britt's hands rushed down his body and lifted his shirt off. They didn't stop and soon she found herself with both hands full of cock under his shorts. She began to stroke him and bit her lip.

"Can I have a little more wine?" she asked sweetly. Without a word he handed her his glass which she downed while still stroking him. Robert took hold of the bottom of her shirt and pulled it off as she slid down to her knees between his legs. In moments his shorts had fallen off and her mouth was again wrapped around his cock. This time felt different though. Warmer, less clinical.

"Do you want to go upstairs," Robert asked, running his hands through her hair. She shook her head. He wasn't complaining. When she looked up at him he could see a smile in her eyes, even if her mouth was occupied at the moment. Her mouth moved slowly and deeply along his shaft as she pulsed her entire body into the motion.

"Britt, if you want to do anything other than this, we're going to have to switch soon." He could feel a pressure building. It wouldn't take much longer before he was spent. She pulled him out of her mouth.

"I want to just do this. Please?" The way she asked the question struck him. He could tell that she would give him whatever he wanted, whether she liked it or not. She put up a tough exterior but definitely had trouble saying 'no.' At least to some people. He smiled and nodded for her to continue. She returned the smile and got back to work, faster this time, stroking him a little more roughly.

It was the perfect pace for Robert and within a minute he was cumming in her mouth. She took the entire load, swallowed, and got back up on the couch next to him.

"Thank you," she said quietly. He couldn't imagine what she was thanking him for. "Do you have a toothbrush or something I can use?" He directed her toward the guest bathroom and returned to the couch, drained. She returned a few minutes later wearing one of his red button down shirts.

"Ready for bed?" she asked sweetly.

"Sure." He smiled and walked with her up to his bedroom. He kissed her and went to take a shower. This was nothing like the first time she had come over. He finished getting ready, put on a pair of boxers and joined the seventeen year old girl in his bed.

"You look really cute in my shirt," Robert said, running his hands down her sides. With her eyes still closed she smiled and then rubbed her head into his chest. The poor girl seemed exhausted. Despite wanting to do so much more he decided to let her sleep. He fell asleep later with her head on his chest and an arm wrapped around her.

Early the next morning he woke up to his phone buzzing at him with text messages. They were from his daughter. She was on her way home. Britt was still fast asleep on his shoulder so he shook her a little and she finally stirred.

"Britt, honey, Stephanie is on her way home." She made a grunting noise and rolled over. "It'd probably be best for both of us if she didn't find out you were here." Another grunting, whining noise. "Think of the long conversation the two of you could have about why you're here."

"Fineeee," she said, sitting up on the side of the bed. She rubbed her eyes and yawned. "How long do I have?"

"Well, her friend lives about ten minutes away, and she just texted that she left."

"Ugh. Ok." Britt threw off the shirt and started putting the clothes back on from yesterday. Robert got as good a look as he could at her chest and ass before she covered them back up. "I really liked last night."

"Me too." Robert smiled and took her hand. He thought about sending her out the back door but decided to risk it. Luckily there was no sign of his daughter yet. He gave her a kiss, then another, longer kiss, and she was on her way.

He wasn't safe by much though. Barely as soon as Britt's car disappeared from sight his daughter's friend's mother's came around the other corner. He looked around for any signs of yesterday and put away the wine glasses. "What, you don't have breakfast ready?" his daughter teased as she walked in.

"You should've picked something up for us," he playfully retorted.

"Ha." She looked around the house, almost suspiciously. Maybe Robert was just paranoid. "Daddy, there's something I want to talk about."

"Yeah?" These rarely ended well.

"I know last time didn't go well, but I really want to give that site another shot."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.