The Daddy-daughter Sex Club - Cover

The Daddy-daughter Sex Club

Copyright© 2015 by Dsimp

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A trip to some of the darker parts of the internet leads a widowed father to discover things about his daughter, and what other fathers are willing to expose their daughters to, that he never knew.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

The next morning Robert called his daughter into his room.

"I know last night was pretty intense, and I just wanted to know if you had any second thoughts before we put this profile together."

"Nope, not a one." Robert was relieved because he wanted to keep doing this but was a little concerned at his daughter's sudden hyper-sexuality.

"I just never would have imagined you would go for this sort of thing."

"Daddy, I've been sexually active for over a year now." Robert grimaced.

"Seriously?" she asked him, eyebrows raised. He shrugged. "Anyway, I'm tired of these guys that don't know what they're doing. I know you don't want details, but last night was way better than anything I've ever had. Just like I hoped it would be. I love sex, and I love it more with someone that actually knows how." Robert looked away and muttered some things to himself.

"Well alright then," he finally said out loud, booting up his PC. Stephanie smiled and snuggled in on his lap like she'd always done. "Maybe for this sort of thing we should use two chairs."

"Fine," she said with an exaggerated sigh. She pulled hers in from her room.

"Nathan said you found my stash. What were you doing snooping on my computer anyway?" he asked as he went through the long chain of websites necessary to get the address for the real one.

"Trying to see what you got me for Christmas last year."

"And that took you to my videos folder?"

"Sure," she said, trying to sound and sweet and innocent as possible. Robert just shook his head.

Finally they got to the website and entered the passcodes. It had a sparse layout but it seemed functional. He browsed through the categories and found he could search by the physical characteristics of the girls or the dads, along with many categories under 'willing to perform' he wasn't sure he understood. The big red "build your profile" button loomed large though so he got to work.

He typed a short description of the two of them, changing the description of his daughter from 'curvy' to 'athletic with curves' at her insistence once she explained what 'curvy' really meant online. As instructed he took pictures of the each of them that weren't online anywhere else, blacked out the faces, and put them up as the profile. Finally he got to the 'willingness' section and paused.

"What's wrong daddy?" Stephanie asked, looking over everything intently.

"I think this is about to get uncomfortable." She rubbed his shoulders. "Maybe. But let's get it over with."

"Fine, tell me when I say something you won't do. Kissing. Sex. Blowjob. Oral on you. Anal." He looked at her. "Anal."

"Ugh fine, I don't like anal. I don't want the guys to think I'm a prude though."

"Trust me, they don't. Oh god this next one. Is there anywhere you ... don't want them to finish?" She shook her head and Robert looked away. His little princess... "Overnight visits, that's a no."

"Why? I don't have a problem with it."

"You can't see why I'd have a problem sending you to stay overnight at some strange man's house?"

"You're sending me there to sleep with him." He had to admit she had a point.

"Fine, overnights are a yes. Vacations?" "Sure, sounds fun." It kind of did.

"There's a whole category under 'bisexual activities, ' can I just click no to everything?"

"Daddy, I know you don't want to hear this, but..." she said sheepishly.

"Oh for fuck's sake. When? When are you doing all this? Bringing boys and girls here?"

"It's usually not here. And I'm not, like, bisexual or anything. But I'll do some stuff, like, for fun."

"Jesus Christ. Fine." He clicked to the next page. "Daddy daughter activities."

"Hey, finally a 'no!'" she said cheerfully. "Thank god. Threesomes? How is 'threesomes' listed after 'daddy daughter activities?'"

"Well you are on a site called the Daddy Daughter Dating Club." Goddammit she was a smart-ass sometimes. "And sure."

"Two guys?"

"Haven't before, but I would, sure."

"I used to change your diaper. Ok, that's it. Profile is up. Go pour yourself some cereal or something, we have errands to run today."

She rushed downstairs but Robert lingered and started looking at the profiles. He was shocked at how many there were. They lived near a major city but still, there were well over a hundred profiles within an hour of him. Each one had what they were willing to do along with the blurred out pictures and a place to send them a message. His heart sank a little when he came across Nathan and Britt's profile and found the daddy-daughter box checked, but it was checked on at least half the profiles.

After saving a couple profiles he rushed downstairs and out the door. There really wasn't much for them to be late for but they had a routine on Sundays that involved a farmers market for vegetables, an old fashioned butcher's shop for meats, and ice cream on the way home. They'd done it ever since it'd become just the two of them, hardly ever missing a weekend.

He tried to not bring up the previous day or the website during their time together but it crept up in conversation more than once when they were alone. No, he didn't know how often they'd be doing this, nor how soon. Stephanie seemed pretty keen on 'all the time' and 'as soon as possible' though. The last thing he wanted to do was let this consume her life, though, so he issued a moratorium on talking about it until the next day.

He never saw her in the mornings since he was gone before she got up for school but she didn't last a minute once she got home before blurting out "So can we start looking at profiles now?" Robert sighed and turned his laptop screen toward her. The site was already open. She clapped and sat down next to him.

"So, what are you looking for? Guy wise?" Asking the question gave Robert a weird knot in his stomach but he had to.

"Normal. Like Nathan. No tattoos, no weird piercings, not really hairy, in shape. That sort of guy."

He scrolled through several profiles before Stephanie noticed his search settings.

"Fourteen and up? You'd sleep with a fourteen year old?"

"You'd sleep with a forty-five year old? Is that any better?"

"Actually yeah, I think it is. Fine though, I guess if you're not judging me..."

He scrolled through a few more and found a promising one. The girl was fourteen; young looking in the body at least but very cute. The guy fit his daughter's bill perfectly as far as he could tell. It relieved Robert a little that the two of them weren't intimate, and that her 'willing' list really only covered the basics.

"How's this? Or is she too trashy?" he asked sarcastically.

"Oh she's not trashy. We'd have to work around any play-dates she might have, and you might need to stock up on diapers."

"And the guy?" Stephanie looked the picture up and down. He was a little more muscular than she would prefer but she could certainly see herself under him.

"Sure, I like him." Robert nodded and sent him a quick message asking if there was mutual interest. The replay came back almost immediately. There was. He wanted to meet the next evening at a hotel.

"It's a school night," Robert said, answering the question his daughter hadn't even asked. She looked up at him, pleading, puffing out her bottom lip. "I liked it better when you made that face to go get ice cream during the week." He sighed and sent them a message, asking if it was ok for them to meet at his house instead. Again there was a quick reply; the other father preferred the hotel so that he couldn't 'hear his daughter getting fucked.' Fair enough. They set a time and a place.

The next Robert did his best to not get himself too excited about that evening. This was going to be a fun thing he did every once and a while but it wasn't going to dominate his life. And it certainly wouldn't dominate his daughter's life. It was bad enough he'd brought her into the situation. The work day dragged on and he was constantly checking the site on his phone to make sure the other father hadn't canceled. He didn't receive a message until just before he left, though, and it was only to confirm that they were still on.

Traffic was heavier than usual and he got home with very little time to spare. His daughter was in a tizzy, practically shoving him out the door the second he walked in it.

"We're going to be late! They're going to think we chickened out and leave!" she squealed.

"They're not going to leave. We're fine." He took the time to grab a glass of water but now Stephanie was literally pulling him out the door by his arm. They finally got to the car and he started down the road.

"You know, you don't have to dress so ... provocatively," he said after noticing her low cut purple silk top and tight yoga pants.

"I wore this to school you dork." She rolled down the window and sniffed the fresh air. Heading away from the city was nice. "Did you remember to bring some coloring books for the girl you'll be babysitting?"

"Stephanie, do you really have a problem with what I'm going to be doing tonight?" he asked without affect, eyes on the road.

"Noooo daddy, just like busting your balls." She turned on some terrible pop music and hummed along. The hotel was about a half hour away and besides the overly auto-tuned music and the overly-enthusiastic DJ they rode in silence.

They came up on the hotel and Robert easily found the other man's large pickup truck. It was parked in the back just as they'd planned. His heart was racing again, even more than the first time. Now he knew what was going to be happening, both to him and his daughter.

"If you're not sure about this, just say the word and we'll leave," he said as they pulled up next to the truck. His daughter just smiled and opened her door. He opened his and got out next to her. Instinctively he put his hand on her shoulder but after rubbing it for a second pulled it away.

The passenger side door on the truck opened and out climbed a tiny blonde wearing a skin tight light blue tank top that only came down to her belly button and navy blue cheer shorts. She had the cute round type of face that looked like it'd be young looking until she was in her thirties. Stephanie looked a little disgusted as the girl stood outside, rubbing her arms to get warm, but her attention was soon taken by the man who climbed out the drivers side door. He looked a little more buff than his profile picture had which was a bit of a turn-off for her, but otherwise was plenty handsome. He'd certainly do.

"Hi, I'm Robert," Robert said, walking toward them with his daughter, "and this is,"

"Jasmine," his daughter finished. He looked at her and just shook his head. A fake name was probably the way to go though.

"I'm Jeff and this is Samantha. Say hi honey," he looked down at his daughter impatiently.

"Hi," she said quietly. Jeff handed Robert a key card with a room number written on it in marker.

"Here's the room. Jasmine can text you when we're done and you all do the same. We'll meet back here after. Cool?"

"Yeah, cool." He looked down at Samantha and extended his hand. She took it and they were on their way. He thought he should say something to his daughter but couldn't think of anything, and by the time he turned around they were headed the other direction, Jeff's hand planted firmly and squeezing on Stephanie's ass.

"So, ahh, how are you?" he asked once they were safely in their room. It was a cheaper hotel with an uncomfortable bed but at least it was fairly clean.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.