Bad Porn

by Victor Echo

Copyright© 2015 by Victor Echo

Erotic Sex Story: Just another day at the Live Vibe Film Company as they go through the motions of shooting their latest picture "Fucking my Valentine."

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Analingus   Porn Theatre   .

FADE IN:

INT. SOUND STAGE - DAY

CASANDRA, a tall blonde, enters a bedroom set wearing nothing but a bra and panties.

LORENZO, a tall, dark, muscular Italian is sitting on the edge of the bed, naked and erect.

Cassandra walks teasingly toward Lorenzo.

DIRECTOR

Cut, cut, cut! Cassandra darling, we are doing a porn here, not a 1950s romantic comedy. You walk in, you fall to your knees, you suck his cock until he is ready to come and then he pulls out and comes on your tits? Got it?

Right, quiet on the set! Roll cameras! Clapper!

The CLAPPER, a mousy, young girl, comes in and hold the clapper before the camera.

CLAPPER

Fucking My Valentine, Scene 1, Take

2.

Clapper claps the clapper and backs out.

Cassandra enters the bedroom wearing nothing but a bra and panties.

Lorenzo is sitting on the edge of the bed, naked and erect.

Cassandra walks in, licks her lips and sinks down between

Lorenzo's legs and runs her hands up and down his length, twisting it between his hands, bringing her mouth to it, her tongue flicking over the tip before she engulfs it with her mouth, sucking it deep into her mouth.

DIRECTOR

(Murmuring)

Good, good. Longer, keep it going.

Long sucking pulls.

Cassandra twists the base of Lorenzo's cock while sucking it hard.

Lorenzo is clearly not enjoying himself. Cassandra moves her ass back and forth.

DIRECTOR

(Looking around)

Can we pull in tighter? Good. Someone get me a bagel?

Several people are walking around behind the scenes. Two are dressed in street clothes, two in robes. PETER, a tall, good-looking man is wearing a robe. He is talking with NANCY, a brunette, also wearing a robe.

PETER

Where did they get this one?

(pointing at Casandra)

You can see the scars.

NANCY

Beats me. Central Casting maybe? You know how hard it is to get people with these new rules.

PETER

At the very least. Who are the new fluffers?

NANCY

I don't know, I haven't met them yet.

You know Doug is always bringing in new people for Lorenzo. Guy can't keep it up during a scene much less between.

PETER

And it doesn't look like she is doing much to aid the cause either.

DIRECTOR

CUT! Save the lights. Seriously.

Lorenzo, could you at least make it look like you are enjoying yourself?

That's a wrap for today folks. Shut it down. Mike, I want the first cuts on my computer by the time I get back from dinner.

PETER

Well, I guess that is it for today.

Italian?

NANCY

Sure. Let me shower and change. I will meet you out front.

Nancy turns and walks towards the women's dressing rooms and

Peter walks to the men's. Lorenzo comes up behind him and enters behind him.

INT. MEN'S LOCKER ROOM - DAY

LORENZO

Where does Doug find these women?

PETER

Nancy and I were asking the same question. Bad?

LORENZO

(Stepping into the shower)

Terrible. She might have tits, even if they are fake, but there isn't much else.

PETER

(Stepping into the shower)

Is there ever? What about Jake, how is he making out?

LORENZO

Got himself a bit part on one of those detective shows. Smiles, says a line and gets shot. You know the drill.

PETER

I guess it pays the bills. Here let me help with that.

Peter reaches out and starts to soap up Lorenzo's back. He rubs his hands over Lorenzo's muscular shoulders and down his back. He barely pauses as his hands soap and rub Lorenzo's ass, occasionally slipping his hand between the cheeks.

LORENZO

That feels so good. Yes, like that.

Play with my ass.

Peter plays with Lorenzo's ass, circling it with his finger and occasionally pushing it in. Lorenzo is slowly stroking his cock in response.

PETER

Turn around.

Lorenzo turns around and he and Peter kiss as their hands soap each other's chest. Peter drops a hand to soap and stroke Lorenzo's erection and squeeze his balls. Lorenzo breaks the kiss and sucks on Peter's nipples. Peter is using two hands on Lorenzo's cock before he steps back and kneels down, slowly sucking Lorenzo's cock into his mouth. He runs his hands over Lorenzo's balls and fingers Lorenzo's ass.

Peter licks and sucks Lorenzo's cock before deep throating it, his tongue flicking Lorenzo's balls. Lorenzo is thrusting his hips. Peter pulls back and strokes Lorenzo twice as cum shoots out of his cock.

LORENZO

(Panting)

Damn, that was good. Give me a minute and then take my ass?

Peter nods and washes his hands.

LORENZO

(Bending at the waist and bracing himself)

OK, lube me up.

Peter reaches for the bottle of lube and spurts some in his hand and slides it between Lorenzo's ass cheeks and into his ass as well as generously coating his own cock. He steps up behind Lorenzo and drags his cock back and forth over

Lorenzo's ass before finding his spot and pushing foreword.

LORENZO

(Grunting)

That is so good. Fuck me. Fuck my ass.

Peter starts pushing, drilling his cock in and out. As he gets a rhythm going Lorenzo starts pushing back and meeting his thrusts. This goes on for several minutes before Lorenzo moans and cums. Peter rams harder and freezes before shakily pulling out.

LORENZO

(Holding the wall)

Wow, that was good.

PETER

It really was. Thanks.

They kiss again and gently soap each other before turning off the water and drying off before moving to their lockers.

PETER

So where did Doug get this new girl?

LORENZO

(Pulling on a shirt)

No idea. I think he just bounces them on his couch and if they put out he puts them on the floor.

PETER

Kind of what I was thinking. Well, I am up with her tomorrow, so I guess we will see if she knows anything.

LORENZO

I just wish he would get some decent fluffers. The last two were worthless

PETER

If you didn't cum twice in ten minutes you might be able to keep an erection for more than one scene.

LORENZO

Aw, now where would be the fun in that?

PETER

It would keep Don from freaking out every time you go limp during shooting.

LORENZO

Bite me.

PETER

I believe I already did that. Ready?

Nancy is going to join us for dinner.

Lorenzo and Peter exit the locker room.

INT. OFFICE - DAY

DOUG an attractive middle aged man, wearing a suit and tie, his suit jacket slung over the back of his chair, is sitting behind his cluttered desk looking at head shots and occasionally turning them over. He moves them from one pile to another and then from that pile to yet another without any obvious reason.

His phone rings.

DOUG

Yes?

(listens)

No, not today. We are shooting Blood

Red next month.

(listens)

I expect we will go with the normal four up front and perhaps six extras in the orgy scene. I will cast them a couple of days before.

(listens)

Harv, Harv! I am good for Valentine.

Yes, just hired this little chippie from back East. Yeah, most of them don't know a fag from a cigarette, but who cares as long as they have tits?

(listens)

Harv, I will tell you what. If she is any good, I will find a slot for her on this one, maybe as a walk by and then put her first on the next one.

But she has to be good my friend. I mean good enough to get a rise of out

Lorenzo good.

(listens)

Harv, you are the one that said she was good.

(listens)

OK, send her over, I will give her a work out. Be talking to ya.

Doug pushes the switch hook and dials a couple of numbers. He waits a couple of moments.

DOUG

Marie? Harv is sending a girl. Don't know her name, but she probably will be here before the end of the day.

(listens)

Thanks, you're a peach!

Doug hangs up the phone and goes back to sorting pictures. He is staring at one particular girl's face when the phone rings again.

DOUG

Yes Marie?

(listens)

Send her in, send her in!

Doug puts the picture down and checks his nails as there is a knock on the door.

DOUG

(Standing and coming around his desk)

Come in!

The door opens and PEGGY, a leggy red head, comes in. She is wearing a light summer dress that highlights her chest and ass. She is carrying a portfolio in her left hand.

PEGGY

Mr. Davenport? Peggy Turner.

DOUG

(Shaking her hand)

Please, call me Doug.

PEGGY

Peggy. How are you.

DOUG

Good, sit down, please.

They sit down on the couch.

DOUG

Is that your portfolio?

PEGGY

(passing it over)

Yes. And there is a headshot here for you.

DOUG

(taking the headshot and leafing through the pictures)

Thank you. Very nice. Oh, this one is particularly well done. Very nice. So did they tell you about the movie?

PEGGY

Not really. Something about it being a romantic comedy for Valentine's day.

DOUG

Yes, that is it. And a bit more.

Here, let me have you run a scene.

Doug walks over to his desk and picks up a couple of pages of pages of script.

DOUG

Take a look at these and then we can run through them.

Peggy looks at the pages and the more she reads, the shorter her breathing becomes and her nipples swell.

PEGGY

Oh. My. This is hot.

DOUG

I am glad you like it. Ready?

Peggy takes another look at the script and then put it on the couch beside her. Doug is standing in front of his desk as she stands up.

PEGGY

Oh, Roger, you shouldn't have. These flowers are just wonderful. Thank you!

Peggy closes the distance and mimes putting the flowers on the desk.

PEGGY

How can I every make it up to you?

Peggy wraps her arms around Doug's neck and leans in to kiss him. Doug responds and lets his hands slide up and down her back as they kiss before she pulls away.

DOUG

I am sure something will come to your mind.

PEGGY

Oh, I have several ideas.

Peggy steps back and reaches for the hem of her dress, pulling it in one smooth motion over her head to reveal ample breasts without a bra and a very skimpy thong.

DOUG

Well, I think you are on the right path.

PEGGY

Well, maybe this will help.

Peggy kneels down in front of Doug and rubs her hands up and down on the outside of his pants, outlining the hard dick in his pants before sliding down the zipper. She reaches up and undoes Doug's pants and pulls them smoothly down, revealing his boxer shorts, tented in front by his erection. Peggy reaches into his boxers and pulls his hard, pierced cock out and coos before sucking it into her mouth, licking and sucking it, pulling gently on his balls.

DOUG

Oh darling, that is so good. Please keep going.

Peggy sucks his cock deeper into her mouth. She pulls back on his cock, pumping the base with her hand.

DOUG

(moaning)

Just keep going, you are doing great.

Peggy smiles and pulls off his cock. She reaches up and pulls down his shorts, freeing his cock before she runs her fingers over Doug's asshole making him tremble. Peggy sucks harder, pumping more at the base of his cock as Doug's knees tremble and he cries out

DOUG

Cumming! Oh God, so good...

Doug slumps against his desk as Peggy daintily dabs her lips and stands up before leaning in to kiss Doug again hard.

PEGGY

So Doug, do I get the part?

DOUG

(panting)

I will send you the shooting schedule first thing in the morning.

PEGGY

(putting on her dress)

I look forward to it.

Peggy picks up her portfolio and exits the office as Doug watches her go, still panting, his pants still around his ankles.

INT. SOUND STAGE - DAY

People are milling around the buffet table as they wait for the director. Peggy is talking with Nancy while Lorenzo is talking with the one of the grips.

PEGGY

Is it always like this?

NANCY

Like what?

PEGGY

All this ... I don't know, energy?

NANCY

(laughing)

Dear, wait until we are six days over the shoot date and the Director is yelling at us to suck faster. Energy is the last thing we will have. Your knees will hurt from the concrete and your back from all the pounding.

Enjoy the next few minutes, because you are about to run a marathon.

PETER

(coming up to them)

Now Nancy, it isn't all that bad. Hi,

I am Peter Loring.

PEGGY

Peggy Turner, nice to meet you.

NANCY

No, sometimes it is worse.

PETER

OK, you have a point.

NANCY

And you guys have a maximum performance limit. Two orgasms and you are done for the day. We get worked until we can't move since there is no obvious output when we cum.

PETER

I suppose you have a point there too.

PEGGY

Well, I am ready. Bring it on!

NANCY

A real trooper. Speaking of troopers, has Lorenzo had an orgasm yet today?

PETER

Not that I know of, but then he slept somewhere else last night. Who knows what happened.

NANCY

I hope he abstained. How many did he have with you yesterday.

PETER

Two.

NANCY

Two! Peter, you know better.

PETER

Hey, Groucho called an early dinner, what was I supposed to do.

NANCY

Speaking of the Director, where is

Cassandra?

PETER

I think lovely Peggy here is replacing her.

NANCY

So all of yesterday's footage is in the crapper?

PETER

I don't know, but here we go.

Everyone turns as the Director stalks onto the set, followed by GIL, the Executive Producer, a fiftyish man wearing a silk suit and Gucci loafers.

NANCY

Oh, fuck. How far behind are we.

GIL

Listen up everyone. As you may have noticed, Casandra is no longer with us. Seems the LAPD had some questions for her. But we are saved as Doug has again done stellar work and found us the ravishing Peggy Turner.

Everyone turns to Peggy and politely claps.

GIL

However, that also means we need to reshoot all of Cassandra's scenes. So we have to make up two days worth of shooting. Get to it. Barry, your set.

DIRECTOR

Places everyone. Scene 15.Peggy, get over to wardrobe. Fluffers? Where are the fluffers? Get over here and get

Lorenzo ready.

Lorenzo moves over to a chair near the set and sits down as a weasily looking guy comes over and starts sucking on his cock as Peggy moves over to the wardrobe corner and starts getting her costume on.

Everyone else moves off to their places.

Peggy returns to the kitchen set. She pulls on an oven mitt and stands ready.

DIRECTOR

Sound!

SOUND (V.O.)

Speed.

DIRECTOR

Roll film!

CAMERA (V.O.)

Film speed.

DIRECTOR

Clapper!

CLAPPER

Fucking my Valentine, Scene 15, Take

1.

The Clapper smacks the sticks and gets out of the way.

DIRECTOR

And ... Action!

Peggy pretends to make something in a frying pan. Lorenzo enters the kitchen, naked and moves up to Peggy.

PEGGY

Good morning honey. How did you sleep?

LORENZO

Wonderfully, thank you.

Lorenzo moves in and kisses her. Peggy kisses him back passionately.

PEGGY

Careful or the bacon will burn.

LORENZO

It will, will it.

Lorenzo kisses her again more passionately this time and

Peggy lets go of the pan to wrap her arms around his neck.

Lorenzo pushes against her waist and the two continue to kiss.

LORENZO

You know, maybe we should just skip breakfast.

Lorenzo picks Peggy up and puts her on the counter. He reaches into her apron and pulls one of her tits out and begins massaging the nipple before bending and taking it in his mouth, sucking and licking it.

PEGGY

(Cooing)

Oh, baby, that feels so good.

Lorenzo pulls out the other one and runs the nipple back and forth between his fingers before he switches sides and licks and sucks it.

PEGGY

Oh, you are making me so wet.

Lorenzo keeps licking and sucking. One hand flips up the front of her apron and he slides a finger up and down over her exposed pussy.

LORENZO

Damn woman, you are wet.

Lorenzo continues to play with her clit while Peggy moves uncontrollably about the counter.

PEGGY

Oh baby, I need it bad. Stick it in me. Fill my cunt with your sausage!

Lorenzo pulls her to the counter edge and Peggy leans back on her elbows as he lines his cock up and thrusts it into her.

PEGGY

Oh, please, yes, yes!

Peggy lets her head loll about as Lorenzo saws in and out of her pussy.

PEGGY

Oh, yes, yes!

Lorenzo pushes faster and faster into her panting as he does so. Peggy pushes back against his efforts before he pulls out and strokes his cock a couple of times and shoots off, covering her apron with cum.

Peggy slips down off the counter and pulls Lorenzo into a deep kiss.

DIRECTOR

And cut! Peggy, that was great!

Lorenzo, nice staying power. Let's reset and do it again up to when

Lorenzo shoves is cock into Peggy.

Two minutes folks to get cleaned up and change wardrobe.

The actors move around the sound stage.

INT. OFFICE - DAY

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.