Graduation Trip - Cover

Graduation Trip

Copyright© 2015 by Janet Fremont

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Lauren just graduated from high school. She is making a trip out west like a number of her classmates but, for financial reasons, must tag along with her cousin and his friend. It's better than nothing until her cousin suddenly abandons them. But then it turns out to be better than she could have imagined.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First  

The plan was for Matt to drop me and the packs at Teton Village at the base of the tram and then go park the car at Jenny Lake where we expected to be after our three day hike. Then he would try to catch a ride back.

It was probably a twenty mile drive down to the south end of the park and to Teton Village just beyond. This is most known as a ski area and the aerial tram goes from here to the top of Rendezvous Mountain where ski trails start during the winter months. Now there was no snow and the ride would not only give spectacular views but would save us about 4000 feet of climbing. Matt and I moved the packs to a place where I could wait and I dug out a paperback book to read while I waited. The place where we would be coming back out of the mountains was ten or twelve or so miles north and Matt would have to find a way back after he parked the car. Actually he lucked out and found a ride from someone headed down here to ride the tram so he got back in a little over an hour.

We picked up our equipment and got tickets for the ride. The views were definitely spectacular as the car slowly climbed. We had read that the trip was about two and a quarter miles and took twelve minutes, but neither of us was timing it. When the suspended car pulled into the dock at the top the trip had seemed much shorter.

At the top was a building where one could get drinks or snacks. I remember my grandfather telling me that when he had first ridden the tram, instead of packaged snacks there was someone serving crepes made to order - for a price, of course. We skipped any food and shouldered our packs to begin the walk. We had about ten miles or so to cover that day to get to our first camping area.

While we both had frame packs they weren't overloaded. We were only planning on three nights and most of the food was freeze dried so it wasn't too heavy. I had brought one of the little telescoping aluminum walking poles and after a short distance Matt stopped and picked up a fallen dead sapling which he quickly shaped into a six foot walking stick.

We walked on through the morning. The first part of the trail started downhill from the ten and a half thousand foot mountain top. Some time well after noon we both realized we were getting hungry and started to look for a place to stop for lunch. We found one in a clump of trees above an alpine lake and slipped out of the packs with relaxed sighs.

For lunches we had brought stuff like cheese, crackers, nuts, raisins, and summer sausage. Now we settled down and made a meal of the sausage and cheese and a couple of cookies. We each had a couple of bottles of water but I knew that before night we would have to refill them from some of the streams or lakes. Even up here in the high country we would need to use a filter but we had a small one with us.

Lunch stretched for almost an hour. Well, it wasn't all lunch. We spent part of it kissing and making out in general. I think we both were ready to go a lot further but we really weren't very far from the trail and, while we hadn't seen another person yet, neither of us was ready to take that chance. Besides we both knew that having to wait until night would just make things hotter.

We continued along the trail which sometimes meandered outside the actual park into the national forest and then back in across the park boundary once more. Late in the afternoon we crossed Fox Creek and started along the Death Canyon shelf, a fairly level stretch several miles in length. The land began to level somewhat with the trail now largely flat. Off to the right were truly fantastic views of the flat valley spread out some half mile below us. Ahead the peaks still towered another four thousand feet or more higher We had already stopped and filled the water bottles and now we were entering the designated camping area. In another half hour or so we spotted a small tree covered hill standing some twenty or thirty feet above the surrounding land. This looked like an ideal campsite so we headed in that direction.

We entered the trees and checked around to find we had it to ourselves. Good. We moved in a little further and found a clearing where we could set up the tent. During the day it had been fairly warm - certainly enough that we had both been sweating as we walked with the packs. Now as the sun dropped lower it was beginning to cool and when we pulled off our packs the slight breeze caused me to shiver as it evaporated some of the moisture from the back of my shirt. Matt noticed and teased, "Is my really hot girl feeling cold?"

I laughed. "Maybe, but I'm sure it won't last. I'll warm up again pretty soon."

He moved over and pulled me against his chest. "OK, I'll help." Then we locked in a nice, long kiss. When we did pull apart, as if by mutual consent, we separated and began to set up the small dome tent and unroll the pads and sleeping bags. Then we began to gather things for supper.

No fires were allowed here but we had a small single burner backpacking butane stove. The nice thing about freeze dried meals is that they are quite easy to prepare. Just boil the right amount of water and pour it into the package. Then wait a few minutes and you have a pretty good tasting meal. Tonight we had chili which we supplemented with a few crackers and some peanut butter and washed down with lemonade. Afterwards we cleaned up everything and hoisted the food up well above the ground so as not to attract animals. When we had finished it was nearly sundown and it had become cool enough that we had put on our jackets.

In the back country bathrooms are where you make them. We moved off a little ways and found a place that would serve and each separately made our stop. We walked over to the edge of the tree covered area and stood for maybe ten minutes, our arms around each other's waist, just looking out at the fantastic scenery. Finally we walked back to the tent and moved inside, closing the flap behind us.

As I zipped the flap closed I was again overwhelmed by my desire for Matt. As we removed our boots I thought that here we were, alone out in the wilderness. We had seen no one since shortly after we left the mountain top by the tram. For all we could tell there could have been no one within a hundred miles. Of course we knew there were - thousands in fact - but it still felt like we had the world to ourselves. And this was all the world I wanted just then.

Matt must have felt the same way because he reached for me and pulled me against him. As we kissed he began to unbutton my shirt and I felt my desire suddenly rise at a much faster pace. I proceeded to do the same with his shirt and soon we embraced, skin to skin. We were kneeling, facing each other - the tent was not tall enough to stand - and now we held our kiss and embrace as we squirmed to stretch out on the sleeping bags. My hands immediately went to his belt and began to release the confining jeans. I could easily feel his arousal and wanted more than anything to feel it even more closely. Not just closely but inside me. Matt was not lying there idle either. Soon both of our jeans were pushed off and into the corner of the tent and seconds later there was nothing between us. That is, nothing except hot desire and Matt's rigid organ pressed tightly between the two of us.

This condition didn't last for more than a minute. We needed no foreplay. Matt was obviously ready and so was I. The head of his rod touched my opening and found it soaked and offering no resistance to his entering except the firm grasp of my muscles. Both of us groaned as he slid inside and sank to his full depth. This time was no gentle lovemaking, but rather a hot, demanding, pounding fuck. Now that I think back on it I am somewhat surprised that I describe it thusly, even to myself. I never used words like "fuck", even to myself. Well, almost never. But since last Saturday I found that and similar words passing through my mind rather often. Yes, I had found I loved "fucking" not just making love.

With the intensity of our coupling we couldn't last long and in only a few minutes I felt Matt tighten and then his hot flood flew forth. This released my own tension and I cried out in my own climax, clinging even more tightly to Matt as I did so. (Later I noticed that I had made a few marks on his ass from my fingernails, but I wasn't aware of it at the time and Matt gave no indication that he might have noticed except possibly to pull me even tighter against him.

We held each other close as our breathing returned to normal and then much longer as we gently stroked and petted each other. With our level of excitement it wasn't too surprising that we again became aroused in another half hour or so and then again we were "making the beast with two backs" but this time in slower, more gentle motions which allowed us to go on for quite some time. When we finally found our release once again we moved into the sleeping bags and snuggled against each other until we finally fell asleep.

I hadn't really slept nude before last Saturday. Oh, sure, I tried it a couple of times but it certainly wasn't a regular thing. Now I could hardly imagine wanting to sleep any other way - at least not while I was with a man. I wanted our bodies to be naked and touching.

Some time in the middle of the night I came awake with the need for a bathroom. I was trying to decide if it could wait and had about decided it couldn't when I felt Matt stir beside me. He opened his eyes and I leaned over and kissed him. "What time is it?" he asked.

"I have no idea," I replied, "I just woke up. Matt, I need to make a bathroom trip."

After a second he said, "I do, too. I guess the lemonade has gone through us."

We sat up and I started to reach for my jeans when Matt put his hand on my arm. "No, let's go as we are."

Surprised, I said, "You mean naked?"

He laughed and replied, "Sure. Why not? No one's around and it might be exciting. Oh, we should probably put on shoes."

At his words the idea flashed through my mind. Why not, indeed? It did sound exciting even if nothing like anything I would have thought exciting a few days ago. My small laugh joined his. "OK, why not?" I fished around and found the small roll of toilet paper and my boots, slipping them on without socks. It was dark in the tent but it sounded like Matt was getting his boots on also.

Soon he reached over and pulled the zippers on the tent netting and flap and pushed it open. He moved out and reached back for my hand to help me stand up outside also. The cool night air hit us and I shivered but at the same time I felt really - what? Oh, alive, I think. Yes, really alive.

The moon had risen, still a couple of days short of the last quarter, and we could see without having to use our flashlights. Hand in hand we moved along to where we had designated our bathroom area. I had never shared a bathroom - real or outdoors like this - with a guy. But somehow it didn't embarrass me at all to be out here, totally naked with a naked man and I simply squatted and let go without thinking about it at all. I don't know if it surprised Matt or not but in a few seconds he turned slightly away and released his own stream. Once I had wiped and risen Matt again reached for my hand and we started back. Just short of the tent we could see through an opening in the trees. The moonlight flooded the flat valley far below us and lighted the towering peaks to our left. This couldn't be real, could it? I mean, it had to be a movie set or something. So lovely.

We moved on to the tent but before ducking back inside we came together for a long, deep kiss, hands sliding over backs and bottoms, chests and groins pressing against each other. When we finally pulled a little apart, our breath coming as short, shallow drafts, our eyes were still locked on each other. We pulled back slightly, my hands on Matt's shoulders and his on my hips and both of us looked the other up and down quite slowly with no embarrassment at all. None. In fact all I felt and I'm sure all he felt was arousal.

Finally the spell broke and we both climbed back into the tent, laughing as we closed the flaps. "I'm glad we did that," I said. "It was exciting."

"Yes, me, too," he replied.

We moved back on top of the bags once more and came together in a tight hug, front to front. I could feel my nipples, now rock hard and I don't think entirely from the cold, as they rubbed across his chest. I could also feel that he was hard again and I let my hand slide downwards to grasp him. Matt drew in his breath and a slight moan escaped his lips.

I lay back and began to pull him down on top of me, but he had other ideas. His hands pressed my shoulders down but instead of coming down right on top of me he slid between my legs until his face came to my sex. I sharply drew in my breath as his tongue began to touch in my most sensitive places. As I have said I have never had a boy go down on me until Matt did, but I had found the feelings it produced were indescribable. I rolled my head back and moaned as my hands slid over and through his hair. Matt continued to tease and torment me with his oral attentions for a long time.

I have no way of knowing how long it actually was but I'm sure it was at least fifteen or twenty minutes. When he finally raised his head I managed to gasp out, "Matt, that was wonderful! Let me return the favor."

I started to move to bring my mouth down to his cock, but before I could he said, "Next time. Now I want you another way." His hand touched my sex and found it soaked. No surprise there, and I was ready. Again I started to lie back when he reached for my shoulders and rolled me over onto my front. I felt him come down on my backside and as his rod touched my thighs, I parted them slightly and brought my knees forwards a little to raise my ass. This was evidently what he wanted and I felt the head of his hard cock slide into me from the rear as one hand came around to grasp my breast and his weight pressed against my back. He began to pound into me from behind and it felt like he was going deeper than ever before. Each forward thrust moved him against my ass and then my whole body forward, driving my breast against his palm. God, this was hot!

Matt continued to drive into me, his strokes getting harder and harder and I found myself rising higher and higher. He helped things along with a few murmured comments. "You really have a fantastic ass, Lover." "Such wonderful firm tits." Even, "You are really an incredible piece!"

Somehow the somewhat crude comments didn't offend me at all. No, instead they excited me more and more. I had read that such words could be exciting but had never understood just why. I still didn't understand why but there was no denying that they were. As Matt continued to ravish me from behind I even had the thought flash through my head that I wondered just what it might feel like if he fucked my ass like this. That thought sent a shudder through me, but, still ... Then as I felt Matt make a long, slow push into me I forgot all about such ideas - at least for then.

We made love once more before dropping off to sleep and once again in the morning before getting up to make breakfast and break camp. This day's trek would not be as long as the previous day but it was still several miles. However, most of it was along the relatively flat Death Canyon shelf. We stopped for lunch about noon but didn't do anything beside eat. Not that the desire wasn't there. I think that if either of us had started something the other would have been happy to escalate it.

In early afternoon we crossed out of the park into the national forest. Mount Meek rose a thousand feet or so above us on our left and other peaks soared even higher to our right as we went through the pass and started to descend into the Alaska Basin area. When we reached the Basin Lakes we found a likely campsite off the trail and set up the tent. It was still early so we took a little time and walked around some of the shore of these small lakes before returning to the campsite. This area was more open with only small clumps of trees but after all we were almost ten thousand feet above sea level. We had found a small group of trees near our campsite. We hoped this might help break the wind a little because we had been told that at night the winds could be quite strong in this area as the cooler night air displaced the warmer.

We finished supper and clean up well before dark. Not wanting to go inside just yet, we brought out a nylon ground cloth and made a comfortable place to sit on the sandy soil with our backs to a smooth rock. Actually I had an even better place to sit because Matt invited me onto his lap and I certainly wasn't going to decline. I leaned back and snuggled against his chest as his arms wrapped around me, holding me close. The sun was starting to drop below the ridge to the west and darkness was filling the valleys and crannies of the towering mountains around us. We looked up where the trail we would follow the next morning climbed a long, open hillside before going over the pass to the northeast.

I leaned my head on Matt's shoulder and said, "This is more magnificent than I thought it could be. Really fantastic. I can hardly believe I'm really here."

With his face buried in my hair I felt Matt nod in agreement. "Me either. Not to mention I never dreamed I'd be here with such a wonderful girl."

I turned my head and placed a kiss on his lips. "You didn't imagine this! This is all so unlike me. I would never have thought I would have done anything like this. Not in a million years."

He returned the kiss, with interest. Smiling he asked, "Do you regret any of it, Lauren?"

"No!" I immediately replied and then added, "No, not any of it." Then I felt some of the strange doubts that had slipped into my mind in the last day or so poke their ugly heads out.

I think Matt noticed as a shiver went up and down my spine because he looked down at me with a concerned question on his face. "Really? Not any of it?"

"No, Matt. None of it." I think that because he didn't ask was the reason I could bring myself to say, "I don't regret anything, Matt, but I am a little worried about some things." Before he could say anything I went on, "Not really worried, but maybe a little concerned. Matt, you know because I've told you, that before last Saturday I had never had sex. Oh, I wasn't totally without experience but I had never had real sex. Now don't go worrying about that. I loved it and still do. In fact, I think that's what is making me concerned."

I twisted around a little more so I could face him and plunged on. "Last Saturday was my first time and it was wonderful. But since then I seem to want it all the time. We've been making love three, four, five times a day or even more. Each time is more wonderful than the previous one. I'd never really slept naked before but now I want to every night. I want us touching whenever we can. I like being naked with you. Like last night when we went out bare. It was exciting and turned me on."

Thankfully he remained silent and let me proceed at my own pace. After a half minute or so of silent contemplation I continued. "Matt, I think what I'm a little concerned about is this. Have I unleashed a bad side of myself? Becoming addicted?" Then I rushed on, "Matt, am I changing into a slut?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.