A Good Man
EPILOGUE

Copyright© 2014 by PARS001. All rights reserved.

Tom looked over at his two wifes, he couldn't believe that that both councils had approved his joining to both of them. Frilly hadn't been all lies when she said that she wanted to fall in love. Tom was just a little blind at the time to realize that it was h, e who she was in love with. Myria had been in love with Tom since the first time they met. Tom wasn't sure but he thought that both of them were scheming to get pregnant with his children.

A week after the battle the Centaurs had requested "the warrior Tom" join them at their home village. It had been strange, all the Centaurs were bowing and patting him on the back saying he was a great warrior, that he had honored the Centaur people by inviting them to the battle. Ellen and Tonk had considered naming one of the boys after Tom, he had not only saved the King and Queen but had the king and his troops in on the best battle they had been in for centuries. Even the young hot head Mattis, was asking advice for future battles.

Tom was glad that Tonk had finished the last enrapture stone, it had taken weeks for all the magical beings to finish resurrecting them. Tom had heard a child's song about them and had started asking about them. The Centaurs were the last of all of them that were finishing them.

What was that rhyme he'd heard? hmmm ah!

The mage won't see the enrapture

stones that with, he's captured

try and fight, try for flight

his bones soon will be fractured

Laughing, Tom thought so simple, but so deadly, these stones were an old ancient part of the old magic.

It seemed that Malamon had more than believed it about them and had searched for over 100 years for them. Strangely enough it wasn't the stones as much as the incantation that was used on them. Sighing Tom thought of why Myria had put her self into the mind of Frilly, it had been the perfect place for her to hide, Her power was almost as unique as Tom's, Malamon would have been unstoppable even Tom as he was right now wouldn't have been able to stop him. Damn that man had been as close to pure evil as Tom had ever seen, it was good he was gone.

Futha had shown up just after his adventure with the Centaurs, the hopeful look on her face spoke volumes. Tom examined her and found that yes, she was pregnant, then a strange look crossed his face. Concerned Futha began to be afraid that what Tom had done for her had failed.

"What's wrong mage Tom? Did it not take? Did I lose the baby?" she cried

Smiling Tom looked at her, "no Futha you didn't lose the babies, they are fine."

"I thought something was wrong when ... BABIES!!!??" she almost yelled.

"Yes, from what I can tell, I feel more than one," Tom replied.

"More than o... ," Futha said as she fainted.

Luckily Tom caught her well from the floor, Tom sat with her till a half hour later, she awakened.

"Ah! You're awake, you had me worried for a bit," Tom said.

Futha reached up and kissed Tom on the cheek, "thank you so much for what you've done!" Futha got up to leave which puzzled Tom.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.