Was I Willing - Cover

Was I Willing

by Cragman7

Copyright© 2015 by Cragman7

True Sex Story: A walk in the woods leads to a watching experience that evolves into an addiction.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

When in our early 20's we lived in a small smart estate on the edge of Northampton. Every day I walk the dog at least once, there was a path at the end of our street that passes between the last houses and lead over fields to some woodland. It takes about ten mins to reach the woods, about 4 hours to walk around them and several shorter walks through the dense woods can each take a couple of hours. I'm usually in jeans etc altho in summer a nice skirt blowing in the breeze gives me a buzz. Sometimes on hot days i go straight after work, still in my skirt suit, it's nice to cool off in the shade of the woods.

Whilst walking i often have various sexy fantasies, usually about some sexy stranger taking advantage of me, i've often stopped in various secluded spots and made myself cum.

I began to get the feeling I was being watched as I walked to and from the woods, I started to stare at the houses as I walked home, was I paranoid because of my little games or was someone watching me. A few times as I came out of the alley way and back into the street there was a rough looking young guy working on his car but staring at me as I walked by. As I got close by he would stand up and watch me pass, sometimes a low wistle or muttered words. whilst it was intimidating I also got a buzz from the attention.

I ended up taking a pair of binoculars with me and one i was hidden by the woods i would use them to look back at the houses, I was shocked to see one house had a telescope set up in the back bedroom but I cudn't see it's owner. The house was a wealthy one, i'd guess the owners to be older.

I was surprised at my own reaction, it turned me on to think that someone was watching my walks. on the way back i undid a few butttons on my blouse, took my jacket off and pushed up my cleavage. as I walked i could feel my own moisture as my pussy wet my panties. Once I hit the alley i put my jacket on and buttoned up quickly trying to look more respectable.

Each day I got a little more daring, my skirts got shorter and I chose ones the wind could lift, I even started to go bra less so my hard nipples would show and my watcher would surely be able to see them in his telescope. Once far enough from the houses that I could not be seen in details by anyone without a telescope I started to pose, I would tie my shoe laces, often waiting for a breeze to ensure my skirt lifted, I would throw sticks for the dog in the most dramatic ways to allow me to stretch, bend or reach out, my tight tops showing my boobs at their perky best. As soon as I was under cover of the woods my hands would be in my panties to bring me off as quickly as possible. Next I would take my panties off in the woods and as i came out into the open either me or the wind would make sure the skirt lifted up to show my pussy. I would carry my panties openly dangling from my hand, hoping my watcher would be able to see them with his telescope, knowing that an exposure was due any moment. Once close to the houses it was pure fear. making myself respectable again became more difficult and the wind that was my best friend near the woods was my worst enemy as i got closer to home.

To make matters worse the guy with the car must have noticed the changes in me. His attention was much more obvious, then he started to watch me leaving for the walk, even coming to the start of the alley way and watching me walk away into the distance. He stood there for ages until I was almost at the woods, as soon as He disappeared I would walk the last 500mtrs very very slowly making sure my watcher made up for lost time. The weirdest part of all was that I never knew for definate if my watcher was even there that day, although on the few occasions I took my binoculars I could usually make out his outline in the dark rear of his room. On these occasions as I was about to come out of the woods I would get close but still concealed, then raising my binoculars I would look for him, one day I was sure I could see him so I waved, nothing, I waved again, nothing, I was very close to the edge of the wood so felt positive he could see me, I undid most of the buttons on my blouse, then looking again I waved. I clearly saw his large hand raise and wave back, "oh my god" I nearly came on the spot, I was tingling all over, I slowly undid all the buttons and pulled my blouse open revealing my boobs fully to him, tucking my blouse into the back of my waistband so it was out of the way i circled my nipples making them hard, my whole body kept drawing tight as I rode a wave of almost constant orgasm. Not really aware of myself I raised my skirt to show him my pussy, I was lost, I squatted down parting my thighs giving him the most graphic views as I pushed my fingers inside bringing myself to the most amazing orgasms of my wole life. As it subsided, and without previous thought what so ever, I started to Pee, I stared intently at his house until my stream stopped, took a tissue from my pocket and wiped myself clean. As I adjusted my clothing to make myself decent again I knew he would be watching me still. I was positively glowing, where was this all coming from, I was a respetable young lady who had just behaved in the most indecent was but I loved every second of it and craved more of the same.

This time on the way back I didn't even think about my appearance, my skirt was blowing about in the breeze, my nipples still hard, and my blouse tight. I felt especially sexy and horny a hell. 200 mtrs from the entrance to the alleyway I spotted the rough guy watching my return. Without my usual worries I strode proudly on, I looked him in the eye and gave him a sexy smile. 10mtrs away he mouthed WOW, as I passed him he whispered "must be chilly up in the woods today" "Nope" I answered, "quiet hot in fact". When I was 50mtrs past him the wind lifted my skirt right up at the back, he must have had quiet a view. I just strolled on without even looking back.

That night I rode my hubby so hard he must have thought I was possessed.

On my next few walks I never saw the rough guy at all, I did however continue my little shows for my watcher, all sorts of sexy outfits and every possible pose I could think of.

One evening I went out later than normal, it was maybe an hour from dusk and a little chilly. A new idea came into my head, I raced back indoors, stripped naked and put on just my long coat. It came almost to my knees so looked respectable enough. The wind teased as usual and once in the wood I walked about naked with my coat over my arm, I stood in my usual pose spot for my watcher, totally naked for about 5 or maybe ten minutes. I then slipped my coat on but walked most of the way home with it flapping open in the breeze. I felt safe in the near darkness, safe enough to walk right up to the entrance of the alley way. As I did up my coat I heard a noise behind me, I turned to see the rough guy 20mtrs back coming along the same path from the woods. "Where had he been?" "Oh Shit, what had he seen". I raced home not wanting him to catch up with me.

Once safely home my thoughts raced through my head, had he seen me? Please not him! I was scared but also I had to admit I was still turned on. I ought to give up this stupid game, but I knew deep inside I could not. I resisted for a week, taking the dog to the park instead. Most days the rough guy was still about. He had several cars on his front drive and was always working on them. He can't have a job, he's always there, always watching. I was beginning to realize he turned me on but I was scared of him, I can't really explain it but I knew I enjoyed him staring at me, I got so sexed up knowing he'd seen my skirt lift and seen my bare bum. I also could not get the thoughts out of my head, had he seen more, was he in the woods, my mind was in turmoil.

One day when I got home from work, I opened up the days post. One envelope contained 3 photos of me, of me posing at the edge of the woods. My face had been obscured and I was only small in the picture but I was most definitely me, taken with what must have been one hell of a camera lens. A note inside said "I'm missing my special shows, please come out again soon" I was speechless and as before, whilst I knew this was so wrong and would no doubt end badly but I was so turned on.

It took me probably 30 mins to decide I was going to go back, I dressed again to pose, a short wrap around mini skirt, tight white blouse and nothing underneath either. The rough guy wasn't by his car as I rushed past, half way to the woods there was a stile over the fence, I sat there on the fence, my legs open enough that if my watcher was there he would be able to see up my skirt with his telescope or telescopic lens.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.