A Well-Lived Life - Book 5 - Stephanie
Chapter 23: Joyce and Kara

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 23: Joyce and Kara - 2015 Clitorides Best Incest Story Winner! Relationships forged in battle are among the strongest bonds two people can have. In Steve and Stephanie's case, they've been battling their deranged mother together for years! From simple things like swimming together each morning, cooking meals together, double dating, and entertaining friends together, more than one person in their circle has commented it's almost like they're married.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Incest   Brother   Sister   First  

July 1981, Milford, Ohio

Tuesday’s lunch at Kara’s was similar to Monday’s, though Kara’s mom spent a bit more time talking to us. It became totally clear to me that she was supportive of our relationship. I didn’t think she’d do anything to clearly violate her husband’s decisions, but knowing that she was there for Kara made me feel a lot better. Kara and I exchanged a nice kiss when I left around 2:30pm for my date with Joyce.

I went home and showered and dressed. I left a bit earlier than I needed to and stopped at Fazio’s and bought a loaf of Italian bread, some grapes, two apples, two bananas and some orange juice. I had olive oil, butter, and parmesan cheese in the fridge. I arrived a few minutes before 4:00pm and put away the groceries. I turned down the bed and dimmed the lights. The buzzer rang a couple of minutes after 4:00pm and I let Joyce in. She gave me a quick kiss, and I shut the door behind her.

“So, we’re finally going to do this after two years? You’re not going to back out?” she teased.

“No, I’m not. I’ll be happy to be fucked to within an inch of my life!” I chuckled.

“Oh no, Mr. Adams. I’ve heard you can fuck people until they’re unconscious. I challenge you!” she giggled.

“When did you talk to my little sister?” I asked.

“I’ll never tell! Now, are we going to talk or are we going to fuck?” Joyce demanded, crossing her arms and tapping her foot.

I quickly stripped off my clothes while Joyce stood watching me. I crossed my arms and tapped my foot. Joyce laughed and removed her clothes, revealing her fantastic body.

“Looking good!” I smirked.

“You too! Your shoulders are broader and you grew a bit.”

I took her in my arms and we shared a very soft French kiss, our tongues slowly twirling around each other as she ground herself against my rapidly stiffening dick. We moved to the bed and lay down side by side. We kissed and touched for several minutes, slowly building our excitement.

“Any limits?” I asked.

“No. I told you before, with you, it’s just Joyce. Anything, Steve,” she sighed.

I nodded and gently pushed her onto her back and lowered my head to her gorgeous breasts, running my tongue over each nipple and then sucking on each one. Joyce moaned softly. I didn’t spend long, because I wanted to taste her. I moved down and pressed my tongue between her labia and licked from bottom to top.

“Yes!” Joyce hissed, placing her hands on the back of my head and urging me on.

I didn’t need any encouragement to run my tongue up and down her slit and press it as deeply into her tunnel as I could. I repeated those motions several times, then began to suck gently on her clit, running my tongue over it. Joyce pulled harder with her hands and moaned louder, then groaned loudly as fluid gushed from her pussy. I didn’t stop paying attention to her clit and brought her to a second and then a third orgasm.

“Steve! I need you to fuck me right now!” Joyce gasped.

I got up and pulled her down to the edge of the bed and lifted her ankles to my shoulders. I placed my dick against her dripping labia and thrust hard, embedding myself deep in her pussy. Joyce groaned loudly from the force of my thrust. I pulled back and slammed hard into her, causing another grunt. I wrapped my arms around her legs and began thrusting hard and fast in and out of Joyce, my thighs slapping into hers. Joyce groaned again and her pussy spasmed hard around my dick. I continued my furious strokes through that orgasm and brought her to another a few minutes later.

She had said no limits, so I pulled out of her pussy and placed my dick against her rear entrance. My dick was slick with her juices and some had run down to her butt. Joyce’s eyes went wide, and she grimaced, then growled loudly as I thrust hard. She gave way before me and I started slowly thrusting until I was completely inside her hot, tight butt. I bent her legs down a bit to get a better angle and began thrusting in and out. It didn’t take long before I felt cum rising in my dick and I pushed hard and deep. Joyce and I both groaned as I fired jet after jet into her butt. My head was spinning, but I barely let the last spurt finish before I was dropping to my knees, pressing two fingers into her pussy and latching my mouth on her clit, licking and sucking her into still another shrieking orgasm.

Joyce was gasping for breath and I made my way to the bathroom to thoroughly wash my dick. I went back to the bed and got on top of her in a 69-position. She opened her mouth and sucked me in, and I once again used my fingers and tongue on her clit. Joyce bucked and squirmed and I once again felt her pussy spasm as she moaned around my quickly hardening dick. We continued the sixty-nine with Joyce having another orgasm before I erupted in her mouth.

My dick was now so sensitive that I moved out off of her and got between Joyce’s legs and once again licked and fingered her to another orgasm. My jaw hurt, but I ignored it. I looked up to see Joyce’s face, to see her eyes rolled back, panting, her head flopping side to side as her hips bucked against my head in the final throes of her orgasm. It was clear that she was sated. I crawled up into the bed next to her and pulled her into an extremely sweaty cuddle. Her breathing was ragged, and she was gasping for breath. It was more than ten minutes before she said anything.

“You win,” she whispered. “I lost count at twelve orgasms,” she giggled.

“I’d say you won!” I chuckled. “When I recover, I want to make love to you my way.”

“Oh God, yes! Please!”

About twenty minutes later, I felt recovered enough to start kissing her. I quickly got hard, and we made love slowly and gently for close to twenty minutes, giving her another four orgasms and me one at the end. We cuddled afterwards until we got our breathing under control and then took a shower, where we washed each other lovingly. We dried off, and I got the fruit and bread out, along with the orange juice, and we sat naked on towels at the kitchen table and ate.

“That was amazing,” Joyce said with a smile. “It’s been two years since I had you in my butt. I’m going to be sore tomorrow, but it was so worth it!”

“We could go again in a bit!” I chuckled.

“Let’s just cuddle and talk. I mean, you did cum in my mouth, my pussy, and my butt!”

We moved to the bed, putting a towel under her because she was leaking, something she noted with a smirk, as she nestled into my arms.

“Tell me about this kid, Ed. Is he your sister’s boyfriend?”

“Yes. I let them use the apartment a couple of times because they have the same problem I did when I was their age — they can’t drive and don’t really have a place they could go. So I suggested to Ed that he work at the deli like I did. I took him to meet Andreas and Andreas offered Ed the job.”

“And he knows what he’s getting into?”

“More than I did when I first took the job! But I don’t think Ed is going to ask for any favors like I did, so I suspect once he graduates from High School he’ll move on to college and won’t even think twice about it.”

“How much does he know?”

“A bit. He knows that I owe your grandfather for the favor he did for me. One that Ed would have preferred ended with the more permanent solution I wanted.”

“Well, be careful what you say to him. You know that.”

“Of course. But I wanted him to know what he’d be doing before he started. He won’t say anything. He’s willing to do the same kind of errands and stuff I did so he can bring my sister here,” I chuckled.

“Guys are so easy to lead around by their dicks!” Joyce giggled. “Well, you aren’t, usually.”

“Joyce, with as much action as I can get, who is going to be able to control me that way?” I smirked.

“True, even though your dick does your thinking from time to time. It got bigger in the last two years, too.”

“I suppose both of those are true. But honestly, even though I can get all that action, I’ve been passing it up.”

“Because of Kara. She’s the first person you’ve ever been with that you were willing to give up all your other girls for. She’s pretty special.”

“She is. I know you talk to her. How do you think she’s doing with what’s going on now?”

“It’s killing her that she can’t be with you, but her dad isn’t going to yield on this. Her mom is on your side, believe it or not. Unless I miss my guess, you won’t have a chance to be alone with Kara until she moves in with you in Chicago.”

“Has she told you how she really feels about Karin and Jennifer?”

“Yes, but I don’t think I should share it beyond saying that it’s my opinion that the best thing for everyone involved is for you to be with Karin as planned and for you and Jennifer to restore your friendship, have a rip-roaring final fuck, and then agree that you’re done and are both moving on.”

“And you don’t think that will cause me to lose Kara?”

“No. Though it’s always a risk. What we just did is a risk. What you’re doing with Karin is a risk. The same goes for Bethany. Given how fragile Kara is right now, any intimacy could end it between you two.”

“And that’s my fear,” I sighed. “But you made love with me. Are you hoping that ruins things with Kara?”

“No, of course not! You’re treading dangerously close to drama. Dial it back a bit. Kara and I talked. She knew this would happen. She’s not happy, but she also told me not to feel guilty. She’s conflicted. Her entire world was turned upside down when she met you. She’s running on a combination of emotions — fear, love, excitement, wonder. She can’t make heads or tails out of anything right now. I guess you would call it ‘going with the flow’.”

That sounded about right, based on everything Kara had said to me and based on how she was acting.

“That would explain quite a bit. So what am I supposed to do?”

“Only you can decide that.” Joyce said. “You know that. My advice is the same as Bethany’s, I guess — be with Karin, be with Jennifer, and then go to Chicago. Ask Kathy Will to be your girlfriend, but leave open the option of being with Bethany, me, and Elyse, even though I understand that Elyse is unlikely. From what everyone says, Kathy’s the perfect girl for you to be with. You two are completely sexually compatible, you’re just very good friends, and she’s no risk to anyone.”

“And Kara’s going to be OK with all that?”

“Hell no!” Joyce said quite strongly. “She’s not OK with anything other than you putting an engagement ring on her finger. On the other hand, she can deal with it. It’s not all that different from if you and Jennifer were living together in Chicago for the next year. In fact, it’s better, because neither Elyse nor Kathy are any kind of threat to Kara. I told her that, and she said that Bethany had also told her the same thing. And that amazes me, by the way. Bethany wants you as much as Kara does, but she’s willing to let Kara have you because she loves you so much. Don’t take this the wrong way, but you might just be picking the wrong girl.”

I considered what she said. There was some truth to it, but I felt that Bethany had issues that needed to be dealt with before I could really consider that, not to mention the fact that I loved Kara more than any girl I’d ever been with, with Birgit being the only possible exception.

“I think Bethany needs to be away from me for a time,” I said. “And away from Milford. Going to UW Madison will be good for her. She’s depended on me almost exclusively since ninth grade. Being away from me will help her grow and, hopefully, become more independent. And, as you yourself think, a lot can change before we all graduate. As much as right now I think I’ll end up with Kara in Chicago next year, the Birgit and Jennifer situations taught me a lot about how I should manage my expectations.”

“You’ve grown up a lot,” Joyce said. “The difference in how you responded to Jennifer in August of last year compared to how you responded last month is nothing short of transformational. The fact that you were exclusive with Kara for four months, and that’s not even counting that crazy relationship with your little sister, speaks volumes. In fact, I believe that if Kara had told you not to do it, you wouldn’t have. If I understand correctly, you could have patched things up with Stephanie without the sex.”

“Yes, that’s most likely true. On the other hand, ending it showed me something very, very important. And confirmed something that had been in the back of my mind for a long time about Jennifer — she was a surrogate Stephanie for me even more than Karin was a surrogate for Birgit. The entire thing with Stephanie more or less closed the door on Jennifer as my life partner.”

“Wait! Karin and Birgit? What am I missing?”

I hadn’t told her about that before, so I did.

“Damn, Steve!” Joyce exclaimed when I finished the story. Just when I think your life can’t get any stranger, you pull out something that is even more over the top! I mean, I can see the psychological aspect of it, and from my child development class I can see how Karin feels and why she might act like that, but jeez. Got any OTHER strange stuff?”

“Not that I can think of!” I chuckled. “Unless you want to include cuddling naked with my boss’ granddaughter in one of his properties after I came in her mouth, pussy, and butt?!”

“Ooomph!” I grunted from Joyce’s well placed elbow to my midsection.

“Well, that surrogate thing sure as hell explains a lot. And you know what? It’s a good thing Karin is coming here. I think that you being in Birgit’s house, hell, in her bed, had a lot to do with what you felt with Karin and how Karin sees you. I don’t think ten days are going to be enough because she’s not going to see the whole picture, but I suspect, in the end, when she goes home, there will be some glimmer of a future together, but it’ll be weak enough that you’ll move forward with Kara like you think you will. Much like me and Bethany, Karin will be there when you graduate from college and you’ll be ready to make the REAL commitment for the rest of your life.”

“Are you saying that any commitment I make to Kara isn’t real?”

“Oh, it’s real enough, it’s just premature. It won’t be the first broken engagement in the world, nor the last. Well, assuming I’m right. Remember, a lot of stuff is going to happen in your life, Steve. You’re moving away from home, then you have four years of school and then your first real world job,” She said with a wink. “Well, you know what I mean on that last one. Of course, if you were really serious, you’d forget college, keep running your business and ask grandfather for a full-time job.”

“That’s not all that different from what my dad suggested,” I said. “But I don’t think that’s the right approach.”

“You still have time to change your mind. There are quite a few advantages to staying in the area. You don’t have to live in Milford, even if you stay.”

“I’m pretty sure I’m making the right decision about going to school in Chicago. I think getting away from here is just as important for me as it is for Bethany. I know how it was when I was in Sweden.”

Fortunately, Joyce dropped the argument at that point. I could see her point, and honestly, part of me liked the idea. But I knew that in the end, Chicago was where I belonged, even if Jennifer wasn’t going to be there.

We cuddled for about an hour, then Joyce made tea and we ate some more fruit and bread. After we finished, we dressed, changed the sheets on the bed, cleaned up the kitchen and then walked out to our cars. We hugged and kissed and I told her that I’d see her a week from Saturday at the gathering at my house.

On Wednesday, I had lunch with Kara and dinner with Elyse. Elyse didn’t have her complete plans for Chicago yet, but she did have to be in Chicago no later than August 22nd. I let her know that I was going to be there by August 9th and that by the time she arrived, I’d have the apartment basically furnished. She was bringing what she needed for her room, so she told me not to worry about that.

That evening, after I arrived home, I answered some letters. The gap between letters was growing longer on both sides, except for Pia and Tina Hoff. Both wrote quickly when I wrote them. I felt bad for not writing back as soon as I received their letters, but it just didn’t seem as much of a priority as it had a year ago.

There was one surprise in a letter that I’d received the day before but hadn’t read. Tatyana’s dad had a temporary posting to be part of a manufacturing and trade delegation in the Midwest. It seemed that a Russian tractor manufacturer, Belarus, was looking for a place to open a distributorship. They would be looking for options in Illinois and Wisconsin.

Tatyana and her mom were going to come along and they would be in Chicago from August 12th to the 15th and she hoped she could see me. She provided a telephone number for the Russian Trade Office and a way to leave her a message because she expected it would take too long for letters to get back and forth. I’d write her, then call once I had my phone number in Chicago.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.