A Well-Lived Life - Book 5 - Stephanie
Chapter 21: Madison

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 21: Madison - 2015 Clitorides Best Incest Story Winner! Relationships forged in battle are among the strongest bonds two people can have. In Steve and Stephanie's case, they've been battling their deranged mother together for years! From simple things like swimming together each morning, cooking meals together, double dating, and entertaining friends together, more than one person in their circle has commented it's almost like they're married.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Incest   Brother   Sister   First  

July 1981, Madison, Wisconsin

Wednesday morning, after a late night Tuesday driving Joey, I woke up extra early to swim. My little sister joined me and we had our usual breakfast. At 6:30am I left to pick up Bethany, and we started on our way to Madison. I’d decided to take a slightly longer route through Champaign, Illinois, to avoid having to drive through Chicago. We followed I-275 to I-74, which took us to Indianapolis, where we stopped for gas and some coffee.

We continued on I-74 until we came to US Route 51, which we followed north to Rockford, Illinois, where we stopped for lunch, even though it was just after 11:00am due to the time change. After lunch, we followed US Route 51 to I-90 to Madison. We exited on John Nolan Drive and then drove to the hotel in downtown Madison, just a few blocks from the University. After we checked into our room, I called to see if Pam had arrived. They connected me to her room, and we agreed to meet in the lobby at 3:00pm.

“That gives us an hour, Steve. Got any plans?” Bethany giggled.

“I’m sure we can find SOMETHING to do,” I said, pulling her into my arms.

We made love softly and passionately, a complete contrast to our frantic quickie of Saturday afternoon.

“I liked that a LOT better!” Bethany said as we cuddled afterwards.

“Me too, Sweetheart. What do you want to do today?”

“I want to check out Witte Hall — that’s my dorm. Hopefully, I can get a tour from someone at the desk. I didn’t know which dorm I would be in on my campus visit.”

“Where is it?”

“It’s on Johnson Street. Can’t be more than a mile from here. I’m sure we can walk.”

We showered and dressed and went to meet Pam in the lobby. She greeted me with a tight hug and a peck on the lips. I introduced Bethany and Pam and then told Pam what Bethany wanted to do.

“That’s cool. I’m also in Witte,” she said with a smile. “In fact, Bethany is my roommate!”

“How did THAT happen?” I asked.

“Remember when I asked for her last name? I put in a roommate request. Because Bethany hadn’t made a request, they paired us up!”

“I’m not sure if I should be happy about that or not!” I chuckled.

“What’s wrong?” Pam laughed. “You think we’ll tell each other all your secrets?”

“I have no secrets! Bethany knows more about me because we’ve been friends forever, but I’ve told you pretty much everything important. I’m not worried. I can handle anything the two of you can dish out!”

“That sounds like a challenge! What do you think, Bethany?” Pam giggled.

Bethany looked at me and I rolled my eyes, though Pam couldn’t see it, then gave a brief shrug.

“I think it does. What should we do about it?” Bethany giggled.

“Let’s worry about that later, ladies,” I said. “Let’s go check out the dorm!”

“Chicken!” Pam teased.

We walked the mile or so to Johnson Street and found the building. There was someone at the desk who did indeed have the ability to give Bethany a tour. The building was eight stories tall, and each floor was divided into a male and a female wing. There was a communal bathroom in each wing. The rooms were modest, but the building looked clean and well kept. We saw a sample room on the 2nd floor, and our guide told us rooms were pretty much the same on all floors.

We finished our tour and walked around the campus, stopping in the bookstore so that both girls could buy Wisconsin t-shirts. For dinner we ate at Rocky Rococo, a pizza place on State, not far from Witte Hall. For dessert we had Chocolate Shop ice cream. It was better than Graeter’s, but not by much.

The girls got along very well and it looked to me like they would be good friends. Fortunately, they kept the teasing to a minimum, even though Pam’s intentions were fairly obvious. Bethany just smiled when Pam dropped hints about it. I ignored the hints because I still wasn’t sure it was a good idea. I’d need to talk to Bethany to get her advice. We headed back to the hotel and said goodnight.

“She’s pretty obvious,” Bethany said when we were back in our room.

“I’ve known for a year what she wants! She told me she wanted to get together and screw before we even got back to the US.”

“Besides the ‘Mile-High Club’, how often were you with her?”

“We got together at the beginning of the year when we had our orientation, then again at the end of the year when we were north of the Arctic Circle. We did see each other in December in Stockholm, but I was busy with the Anderssons.”

“Do you want her?”

“She’s cute, and she was fun, but honestly, I’m not sure being with her would be behaving.”

“You’re free to do what you think is right,” Bethany said. “If you want her, go to her. I’m not going to send you to Kara because of a girl you’ve been with before.”

“I’m free. Free to behave if I don’t want to lose Kara. I’m just not sure.”

“Then let’s go to bed and make love. I want to sleep in your arms! I loved doing that at Prom.”

We did as she asked, falling asleep spooned together. In the morning, we showered together.

“Did you decide what you want to do?” Bethany asked.

“No. I guess that’s a decision, too, isn’t it?”

“Yes, it is. No decision means you won’t do it. I’m curious. Is it going to be just me, Kathy and Joyce?”

“I don’t know,” I sighed. “This whole situation is new to me. I’m still trying to figure it out.”

“I think that you’re afraid. And I almost don’t believe it.”

“If I’m afraid, it’s that I’ll screw up and lose Kara. And I don’t want to do that.”

“Do you trust me?” Bethany asked softly.

“Yes, of course, Sweetheart. Why?”

“I think you need to do this. You backed out with Krista. You postponed Mary, and I don’t think you’ll do it. I’m concerned that you’ll find a reason not to do it with Karin, and that would be a serious problem.”

“What?”

“I get Krista, and that actually makes sense for a host of reasons. You had no good reason to not be with Mary. Steve Adams, if you can’t fool around with Mary Harrison, someone you know has no designs on you, someone you enjoy being with, and someone who Kara would not object to, I think you’ll find a reason to not have sex with Karin. And if you don’t, nothing will be resolved. That isn’t fair to Kara. I know it sounds strange to say that, but it’s true.”

“It was Mary that offered to postpone!” I protested.

“Yes, because I’m quite sure that she could tell you didn’t want to do it! Don’t you think that Mary knows you pretty well at this point?”

“I guess. I was with Laura in Chicago.”

“Tell me about that. Why was that OK? Why did you do it with her?”

“Because Stephanie told me that it was OK and that if I pined for Kara, I’d drive myself nuts. Laura wasn’t a threat to Kara in any way. She was unattached and needed me.”

“And you checked with Stephanie beforehand?” Bethany asked.

“Actually, Laura asked, and I put her off. Stephanie insisted that I should do it.”

“Of course she did! Stop and think for a minute. You’re starting to obsess. I thought we were past that! Don’t get yourself back into that old way of thinking! I really don’t want to go through any of that again. Ever. So, quit over thinking this. You’ve been with Pam before. This is very much like the situation with Laura. You aren’t cheating because Kara told you she didn’t expect you to be celibate.”

“I am obsessing, I guess,” I said.

“Yes, you are,” Bethany said. “And if you don’t stop, all that progress you’ve made will be for nothing. Go see Pam.”

“What about you?”

“Well, she did suggest that she’d be up for that!” Bethany giggled.

“You know what I meant, but I’ll tell you what, Sweetheart, if you will, I will!” I chuckled.

“If Pam’s OK with it, sure. I’ve been with you and Kathy, so why not?”

“Are you sure? You just met Pam, and you know I’m very protective of you.”

“You are, and I really do appreciate it. It’s OK most of the time, so long as you aren’t over-protective. You’ve been pretty good because we had our talks when you came home. I’ve changed a lot, thanks to you. We already talked about me dating and stuff. It’s fine, Steve. You’ll be there. I trust you. So sure, yes, let’s do it!”

I pulled Bethany into a tight hug and whispered in her ear, “I want to see your tongue in her pussy!”

“Steve!” Bethany shrieked.

“Chicken?” I chuckled.

“Let’s go have breakfast with my new friend, you pervert!” she giggled.

We met Pam for breakfast and discussed what to do. We decided to walk around downtown Madison in the morning, then Pam suggested we rent a small boat on Lake Mendota. She had a state boating certificate, so we wouldn’t have to worry about passing the boating course to get a temporary permit. When we finished breakfast, we first walked towards the Capitol Building and from there walked around most of the strip of land between Lake Mendota and Lake Monona.

After lunch, we rented a 19’ sport boat and Pam took us out of the marina. Bethany and I each took turns at the helm, and we really enjoyed it. We spent almost four hours exploring the lake, mooring a couple of times so we could get out and walk along the shore. Late in the afternoon, we returned the boat and went to dinner at a small diner near the university campus.

“So, about that challenge. You did say we’d discuss it later!” Pam said with a smile.

“Both of you? That’s no challenge. I’ve been with three girls at once!” I chuckled.

“Oh, here we go; all talk, no action!” Pam teased. “Bethany, do you believe this guy?”

“I do. He’s been with me and another girl and we always leave satisfied!”

Pam had a quizzical look on her face, but said nothing for a moment.

“Wait! I was teasing. You’re really willing to do that, Bethany?” Pam asked.

“Sure. You’re going to be my roommate. I suppose I can share Steve’s attention with you!”

Pam smiled, “Then what are we doing sitting here talking?”

We paid the check and then walked back to the hotel and Pam came with us to our room. I put the ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign on the door and turned the safety lock. I turned and looked expectantly at the girls.

“Pam, do I need to use rubbers?”

“No, I went on the Pill!”

“If you want to have him first,” Bethany smirked, “go ahead. I know it’s been a year since you’ve seen him.”

“I thought this was a team effort!” Pam giggled. “Let’s see if he can handle both of us.”

“I thought we were done talking!” I said, and began removing my clothes.

The girls looked at each other and quickly stripped off their clothes as well. I was surprised at how much they actually looked alike — similar hair color, similar builds and smallish breasts. Bethany’s pubic hair had grown back since Prom, though it was closely trimmed. Pam’s was more natural. The girls came to stand by me and I pulled them into a hug, one arm around each girl. I gave each of them a French kiss and then released them.

The girls pushed me back onto the bed and then climbed in next to me, one on each side. I pulled them both to me and kissed each one softly, first Bethany, then Pam.

“So, girls, how is this going to work?” I chuckled.

Three hours later, we were in that same position again, but this time covered in sweat and other bodily fluids.

“So, how did I do?” I chuckled.

“Just like always,” Bethany sighed happily. “Between your dick and your tongue and your fingers, I think I had twenty orgasms!”

“I had more!” Pam said giddily. “But that’s only because of you, Bethany!”

“I can’t believe I did that!” she giggled.

I chuckled, “When I told you I wanted to see your tongue in her pussy, I thought you might just give a quick lick. I didn’t expect THAT!”

“Me either! But once I tasted you in her, I couldn’t help myself. I just had to do it. I think she liked it!”

“Liked it?” Pam giggled. “Holy shit! I am going to like UW Madison WAY more than I thought!”

Bethany giggled nervously, “Well, with Steve here, it’s kind of different.”

“And,” I said to Pam, “I think it’s only fair if you return the favor!” I chuckled.

“You’d like to see that, wouldn’t you?” she smirked.

“What do you think?” I teased.

Pam sighed, then smiled. She surprised me by climbing over me and laying on top of Bethany.

“You OK with this? I’ve never done anything like this before.” Pam asked softly.

Bethany nodded, and they French kissed for the first time that night.

Earlier, Bethany had licked Pam to an orgasm, but this looked more like a start to lovemaking. I was somewhat surprised at Pam, but given the wild session we just had, it really wasn’t that out of line.

I still had my arm around Bethany as Pam and Bethany kissed more urgently, their tongues battling and each girl moaning softly. Pam broke the kiss, winked at me, and then slid down so that she could suckle Bethany’s small breasts. Bethany turned her head towards me and we kissed while Pam licked and sucked Bethany’s nipples. When Bethany had licked Pam, I had simply been an observer, now I was participating.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Pam slide down further, so I broke the kiss to watch what she did. I put my free hand on Bethany’s right breast, gently tweaking her nipple. Pam tentatively extended her tongue and touched Bethany’s labia, causing my Sweetheart to twitch and then moan.

“Yes!” Bethany hissed. “Please!”

Pam looked at me, smiled and then pressed her tongue into Bethany and began licking, certainly getting a mix of Bethany’s and my flavors. I started kissing Bethany again as she groaned and arched her back from her first orgasm from Pam’s tongue. Bethany broke the kiss and whispered in my ear.

“Steve,” Bethany gasped, “if you’re hard, fuck her from behind while she licks me!”

I just looked at Bethany in surprise. She smiled and nodded her head, indicating I should move. I was indeed hard, much to my surprise, given how many times I had already cum. I gently pulled my arm from under Bethany and got off the bed, and got behind Pam. She gasped when I pulled her legs apart and pressed my rock-hard dick against her labia, then thrust deeply into her.

Pam resumed licking Bethany’s pussy as I thrust hard in and out of her. Both girls were moaning now, and I wondered if somehow I could have another orgasm as well! Bethany had several more before Pam had hers. I decided that Bethany deserved the same thing she had done with Kathy. I pulled out of Pam and moved next to the bed. Bethany turned her face, and I gently pressed my dick into her mouth. She sucked and licked and I moved gently and much to my surprise, I came, though I had very little cum to offer Bethany.

“Wow!” Pam said as we cuddled, though this time with Bethany between me and Pam.

“I’ll say!” Bethany sighed. “That was wild.”

“Pam, do you want to stay the night?” Bethany asked.

“Can I? I’d love it. I haven’t slept cuddled with Steve in over a year!”

“Sure. Let’s rearrange, so he’s between us!”

The girls moved, so that I was covered by them, half of each of their bodies on mine. They pulled the cover over us, and we were so sated and exhausted that I didn’t even notice who fell asleep first. In the morning, the three of us showered together. When we finished, we packed our bags and went to Pam’s room with her to get her things. We checked-out and had breakfast in the hotel restaurant.

“That was a pretty unexpected night!” Pam said. “I hope you plan to visit Bethany during the school year!”

“I’m pretty sure that she’ll insist that I come and visit,” I grinned.

“You’re darn right I will!” Bethany giggled.

“As for unexpected, I’d say none of us expected that to happen. Are you both OK?”

“Yes!” they both said, smiling.

“I may have to visit Madison more often than I had planned to!” I chuckled.

We finished breakfast, and the valet retrieved our cars. The three of us exchanged hugs and kisses, and Bethany and Pam exchanged phone numbers. We watched as Pam drove away and then got into my car to head home to Milford.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.