A Well-Lived Life - Book 5 - Stephanie - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 5 - Stephanie

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 14: Two Dinners, a Send Off, and a Business Plan, Part II

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 14: Two Dinners, a Send Off, and a Business Plan, Part II - 2015 Clitorides Best Incest Story Winner! Relationships forged in battle are among the strongest bonds two people can have. In Steve and Stephanie's case, they've been battling their deranged mother together for years! From simple things like swimming together each morning, cooking meals together, double dating, and entertaining friends together, more than one person in their circle has commented it's almost like they're married.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Incest   Brother   Sister   First  

June 1981, Milford, Ohio

As expected, Sandy didn’t join us for swimming. Most of the girls had on one-piece bathing suits, though Mary had on her skimpy bikini. I thought Jake and Bill were going to drown given how wide open their mouths were when they saw her. My little sister didn’t wear hers because if it somehow got back to Dad, she’d get grief about it. Dad wasn’t home, of course, because he had taken my mom out for the day as I had asked. Even so, Stephanie wasn’t going to risk it.

After everyone had enough time in the pool, we all dried off and dressed and then played pool and video games until dinner. Josh and I grilled burgers and hotdogs, barely keeping up with the demand of hungry teenagers. Once we finished eating, we gave Josh his gifts. I was a bit worried about Mary’s gift because of the church kids, but I noticed that box she’d brought with her was not in the pile of gifts. Josh appreciated the dictionary and the shirt, as well as the other gifts.

“Josh, I have another gift for you, but I couldn’t give it to you in public,” Mary said quietly, once everyone went back to playing pool or video games and it was just the three of us standing together.

We walked down the hall to my room, where she handed him the present. He ripped off the wrapping paper and started laughing.

“Two dozen condoms?”

“Yeah. You’ll need them, lover boy!” Mary said. “Hopefully, they’ll last you more than a week!”

We stifled our laughter quickly, and I said, “Josh, Swedish girls are not used to guys being voluntarily willing to use condoms. Mary knows that because we talked quite a bit. I assume you know how to use them?”

“Don’t worry, Steve,” Mary giggled. “I’ll show him tomorrow! We’re spending the day together!”

We went back out and rejoined the rest of our guests. After a short while, Stephanie put on her mix tapes and pulled Ed out to dance. I saw Sandy roll her eyes and walk into the other room. I followed her.

“What’s the issue?” I asked.

“That music!” she said disdainfully. “It’s inappropriate. And you should know dancing is totally inappropriate from dating, Kara!”

“Yes, I know that’s what your dad teaches at your church. She wasn’t allowed to go to Prom, so I went with my best friend Bethany. It was a blast.”

“And you danced with her? And Kara was OK with that?”

I did a hell of a lot more than dance with Bethany! Not to mention Kathy and Bethany the next day, but I couldn’t say that to Sandy as much as I wanted to.

“Yes, to both. There’s nothing wrong with dancing. And nothing wrong with this music. I think you’ll find that everyone here, including Josh and Susie, will dance. Well, I don’t know about Jake and Bill, but if one of the girls asks them, I bet that they’ll say yes. In fact, I’m asking you. Come dance with me.”

“No! I can’t! It’s wrong.”

“Suit yourself,” I said with a shrug. “If you want to go home, the phone is in the kitchen. You can call your parents to come get you.”

I turned and walked away from her. I went over to Kara and pulled her to the area we had cleared for dancing and we danced to several songs. She wasn’t any better than I was, but that was fine with me. A slow song came on and I pulled Kara closer to me to dance, though not nearly as close as I would have without her church friends there.

“Is this OK?” I asked. “I suspect it will get back to your pastor.”

“It will, but don’t worry about it. Josh, Susie, and I will vouch for each other that it was all innocent. They won’t like it, but we won’t get kicked out of church. And even if they say something to my dad, I don’t think he’s going to ground me or prevent me from seeing you at this point.”

“Is it OK for me to dance with the other girls? I won’t if you don’t want me to.”

“It’s fine. Just don’t let Tracey attack you!” she giggled.

“You’ve seen the look in her eyes, I take it. Don’t worry. She and Marty are a couple, and she is absolutely off limits.”

“What about Susie?”

“She’s not my type. I did ask Sandy to dance, but she refused.”

Kara laughed, “Of course she did. The only way that girl will ever get pregnant is a repeat of Mary getting pregnant with Jesus!”

“I seem to remember another girl who was like that!” I teased.

“Not even close!” Kara laughed playfully. “Sex was never a problem for me, it was the timing that was the issue. Remember, I was allowed in the sex-ed classes and knew about it. I just thought it was only for marriage. That girl, I don’t think she has clue one about anatomy, boys or girls.”

“Josh joked that if I wasn’t with you, he’d sic me on her!” I said.

“It would be hilarious to see her reaction, but forget it! There is no way that she would ever kiss you. That’s what did me in. That first kiss, when you touched my tongue with yours, well, you know what happened. It would happen to her, too, but she’ll never kiss you. Ever.”

“Yeah, I kissed you twice more, and you demanded that I have sex with you!” I chuckled. “And I have absolutely no desire to be with Sandy.”

“I wanted it after that first kiss. No, even that’s not true. I wanted it from the first time you showed me that verse from Song of Songs. I just didn’t realize what it was I was feeling!”

We danced for a few more songs, then I danced with Mary, who, as usual, got her slow song and danced so close a piece of paper wouldn’t have fit between us. I ended up dancing with Tracey, Bethany, and Susie. Ed and Stephanie were almost inseparable, but I noticed she didn’t get too close for the slow dances, just her hands on his shoulders and his on her waist. She was playing with him like a cat played with a toy, and unless I missed my guess, that kid had a painful erection that wasn’t going to go away any time soon.

Sandy spent most of her time in the other room from where the dancing was, talking to whoever wasn’t dancing at the time. I just shook my head, but in the end, she had to make her own choices in life. This was her choice and if that’s how she wanted it, that’s how it would be. I ended up being right about Jake and Bill, because Mary made a point of asking both of them to dance, though she selected moderately fast songs.

Stephanie and I danced once to a fast song, though she leaned over and whispered, “I want a slow dance later!”

I smiled and nodded.

About 10:30pm Mary came up to me and told me that she had to head out to get Josh home by his curfew, and that she was going to drop Susie and Sandy at their houses. I thanked Susie and Sandy for coming and shook hands with Josh.

“Got any last minute advice?” Josh asked.

“Three things. First, stay away from other Americans as much as possible. Try to live a Swedish life as much as you can, including eating «filmjölk» for breakfast!” I chuckled. “Second, learn as much Swedish as you can as quickly as you can. You have a head start over what I had, so I expect you to be fluent by December. I’ll call you every month or so to catch up. Finally, be a nice guy. Swedish guys treat the girls like crap. Treat them nice and you’ll have a lot more fun!”

“What do you mean by fun?” Sandy asked, accusingly.

“Sandy,” I said gently, “for your own good, I think you need to lighten up.”

“Lighten up? This is serious!” Sandy said vehemently. “You’re encouraging him to sin!”

“Look, you live your life the way you want, we’ll live our lives the way we want. That’s what I meant by lightening up. Mind your own business.”

“I can’t believe Kara would date someone who thinks that way!” Sandy declared. “My dad will hear about this!”

“Whatever,” I said dismissively. “Good night.”

They left, and I went back to Kara.

“Your friend Sandy is going to tell her dad what a bad guy I am because I told Josh to have fun in Sweden.”

“It was going to happen, eventually. Don’t worry about Pastor Kent. Besides, Pastor Mike, the Youth Pastor, has met you and he likes you. So does my dad. And I’m sure you’ll be able to handle the discussion with them! Besides, a year from now, we’ll be living together. That’s when they’ll all freak out!”

The rest of the kids started leaving around 10:50pm, though Larry, Bethany, and Ed stayed to help us clean up as we had planned. We finished just before midnight and I left to take Kara home just as my parents arrived home. I had Kara home before 12:30am as I had promised her dad, and it did not surprise me that he was waiting up for her. She gave me a quick kiss at the door and then went inside.

When I arrived back home, Stephanie, Ed, Bethany, and Larry were sitting in the living room chatting. I told them about the conversation with Sandy, and all four of them rolled their eyes in unison. I found that hilarious. None of the five of us was particularly religious, even though Larry and Stephanie went to church regularly. All of us pretty much had the live-and-let-live attitude.

“The only problem is that she threatened to tell her dad about my views. That might cause some trouble for Josh, Susie, and Kara. Of course, Josh will be in Sweden, so that won’t matter much. I don’t know Susie’s situation, but it could make things difficult for Kara if she tells her dad, the pastor, that Kara was dancing with me.”

“Dancing?” Stephanie smirked. “You’re doing a hell of a lot more than dancing with Kara!”

I chuckled, “Squirt? Do you want to live to be fifteen?”

“Sorry, Big Brother!” she giggled.

Just before 1:00am, Larry, Bethany, and Ed headed out. Bethany and I exchanged a deep French kiss, Stephanie kissed Ed on the cheek again, and Larry and I shook hands. We shut the door and turned off the lights, and I started to walk down the hall.

“Steve!” Stephanie whispered. “You promised me my dance!”

We went into the darkened room with the pool table and Stephanie cued up a tape with the volume low, just enough for us to hear. The Bee Gees’ How Deep Is Your Love started playing, and we pulled each other into a tight embrace and danced slowly to the music.

“I love being in your arms, Big Brother. I’m going to miss this.”

“Nothing says we can’t hug and cuddle, Squirt. Just nothing more than that.”

“Can you handle that?” she asked.

“Yes. Can you?”

“I think so. You seemed to do fine with me being with Ed all night.”

“Bethany asked me the same thing. I’m not jealous. This was going to happen eventually, and I was prepared for it. I did notice that you were careful not to pull him too tight and didn’t kiss him properly.”

“I told you that nobody was going to touch me until we were done! I might make an exception for Mikael. I’m not sure though. I’m not sure I want to fuck anyone while we’re still doing it regularly.”

“It’s up to you,” I said. “If you want to wait for Ed, wait for Ed. I’m not sure I’m going to do anything more than cuddle Katt. It just seems wrong, almost like I’m cheating on Kara.”

“You have it bad for Kara Big Brother. You’re giving up sex with me for her; you do realize that, don’t you?”

“I do.”

“You know Jennifer wouldn’t make you do that!”

“Stephanie, don’t go there!” I warned.

“Sorry,” she said, sounding like she meant it.

The next song on her tape was All Out of Love by Air Supply. I smiled. She had clearly planned this in advance. I hadn’t heard this tape before.

“You planned this out, didn’t you, Squirt?”

“Yes, I wanted to dance with you so badly earlier, but I know we couldn’t. Lots of people wouldn’t understand.”

We danced quietly for the rest of the song. The third song was Keep on Loving You by REO Speedwagon.

“Trying to tell me something?” I grinned.

“Yeah. I don’t want to sleep, I just want to keep on loving you!” she giggled.

“In Chicago, as much as you want, I promise. The only things we have to do are go to the skating competition, look for an apartment, and hang out a bit with Katt and Mikael. Otherwise, we can just stay in our room. Well, I want to find a nice gift for Kara, too.”

“Make love to me tonight. Please.”

I turned off the stereo and picked my little sister up and carried her quietly down the hall to my room. I shut the door behind us and we quickly undressed and got into bed. Our close dancing had made me hard and her wet, so it was easy for me to slide into my little sister with just one gentle thrust.

“Ohh! I love how you feel in me, Big Brother!” She whispered as I held myself tight against her, in her.

“I love how you feel, Squirt. Like we said the first time, it’s like we were made for each other.”

We moved gently against each other, slowly building our passion. Stephanie had a couple of small orgasms but we both wanted the mind-blowing, crushing orgasms that always came at the end. When she got close, my sister wrapped her legs around my thighs and we kissed deeply. Our movements became more urgent and then she squeezed me tight with her legs and her fingernails dug into my back. I quickly kissed her as she groaned loudly, her body shaking and her pussy spasming hard. I continued moving in her for another minute and then I groaned into her mouth as I fired jet after jet of cum deep into her pussy.

We broke the kiss and tried to keep our breathing as quiet as possible. After a few minutes, I moved off of her and she climbed out of bed and put on her underwear and t-shirt and snuck out of my room. I went into the bathroom and cleaned up using a washcloth, used the toilet, then sprayed some air freshener in my room. It didn’t take me long to fall asleep.

On Sunday, I woke with my alarm and Stephanie and I swam together, then ate breakfast before she went to church. After my call to Karin, I started working on a new program for Don Joseph while I waited for Beth and Krista to arrive. I wasn’t sure if I should go through with what Krista wanted or not. Kara had, in effect, given me freedom, but not the way Jennifer or Bethany had. I was still unsure about it when the girls arrived for work.

We spent the afternoon working on some custom reports for a new customer. It wasn’t difficult, just time consuming. We ended up coming up with a generic report program that we could customize with a data file. That way, the location of things printed on forms could be easily changed. Krista wrote a program that let the users themselves enter the data by entering locations on the forms. It was rudimentary, but if it did what they needed, we’d improve it. And of course, offer it to the other customers as an upgrade.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.