A Well-Lived Life - Book 5 - Stephanie - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 5 - Stephanie

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 11: Revelation, Part I

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11: Revelation, Part I - 2015 Clitorides Best Incest Story Winner! Relationships forged in battle are among the strongest bonds two people can have. In Steve and Stephanie's case, they've been battling their deranged mother together for years! From simple things like swimming together each morning, cooking meals together, double dating, and entertaining friends together, more than one person in their circle has commented it's almost like they're married.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Incest   Brother   Sister   First  

June 1981, Milford, Ohio

On Monday morning after our usual morning routine, I called Bethany and asked if she was interested in seeing Raiders of the Lost Ark that evening. We’d go to dinner first, then see the movie in Springdale at Showcase Cinemas.

“Do you think Kara could go with us? And your sister?” Bethany asked.

“Stephanie can probably go, I just need to ask my dad. Kara’s parents are really strict, as I said, but I’ll call her and ask.”

We hung up so that I could call Kara.

“Of course I’ll go with you!” Kara said.

“To a movie? Really?”

“Yes! If we’re doing other things, I just don’t see how going to a movie is really a big deal.”

“What about your parents?”

“I’m not going to tell them that any more than I’m going to tell them about the other things we do!” she giggled.

“I’m concerned that if they find out, they’ll be upset with me. And that could cause problems for us.”

“They won’t find out! I’m going with you and Bethany!”

We agreed on a time, and I called Bethany back to let her know. Then I went to ask Dad if Stephanie could go to dinner with us and he said yes. He told me that Stephanie had asked him about the Seattle trip and that he had told her the same thing he had told me, which didn’t surprise me at all.

I talked to Stephanie, and she said she was going to ask Mom about it. I laughed and wished her good luck. There was no way Mom was going to let her go anywhere with me. I warned her that it was risky to even ask because the Chicago trip was coming up and she shouldn’t give Mom any reason to try to interfere at this point. Stephanie seemed sure that somehow she could manage it, but I didn’t believe it. I figured that we needed Jennifer to come to Milford if she wanted to see both of us.

After lunch I called Jennifer to let her know that I could come to Seattle, but it was very unlikely that Stephanie could come, so if she wanted the possibility of being with Stephanie she’d have to come to Ohio.

“Dad said he’d pay for me to come there, on the condition that I agree that no matter what, that I’ll never, ever do anything like I did again. He’s pretty upset with me.”

“I suspect he’s more disappointed than anything. I know I’m disappointed in you. If you came to Ohio, when would it be and where would you stay?”

“It would be in August, like you suggested. I can come for a few days, but then I have to be back home to get ready to go to Stanford. I could stay with Melanie, I guess, or perhaps with my cousin who lives in Glendale. Do you want me to make the arrangements?”

“Yes, I do. Remember, no promises about being intimate. What you and Stephanie do is between the two of you, but don’t assume I’m available that way. Stephanie and I are ending our physical relationship after our trip to Chicago next week.”

“Already? Why?”

“Because it’s the right thing to do. Bethany and Kara convinced me. That means it’s over before Karin comes here.”

“So there is no chance of the three of us?” Jennifer said dejectedly.

“Stephanie asked me for a special exception for you, but as I said, I’m not sure that’s a good idea. We’ll cross that bridge when you’re here, but do not get your hopes up, Jennifer. You understand that I am making no promises about this, right?”

“I do. I really did make a complete mess of things by not talking to you,” she sighed. “I’ll make the reservations and figure out where I’m going to stay and let you know.”

We said our goodbyes and hung up. I let Stephanie know that she shouldn’t talk to Mom and then I spent some time working on a program that one of our new vet clients had asked for. Beth and Krista had done several demonstrations, and we were expecting at least two more clients by the end of Summer, and they were doing one today. I appreciated not having to go, and two cute girls seemed very effective at convincing veterinarians that they needed our software. That gave me time to do some programming work to do for one of Don Joseph’s businesses.

Late in the afternoon, I received a call from Andreas. He let me know that he needed me on Tuesday and Wednesday of this week. I agreed to meet Joey at the deli at 10:00pm both days. I told him I had an update for the programs for the brothel as well and would go on Tuesday morning to deliver it.

Before Stephanie and I left to pick up the girls, I let her know that I would tell them about Jennifer and that she should not say anything at all about it until I did, and that she should be very guarded with what she said.

Bethany, Kara, Stephanie, and I went to dinner at TGI Friday’s and then saw Raiders of the Lost Ark. We all loved the movie, and I sat between Kara and Bethany with one arm around each girl. Afterwards we went for ice cream at Farrell’s. That was the time I had decided would be right to reveal Jennifer’s visit.

“I need to tell you both something,” I said. “Another development, and before I say anything else, this was not something my little sister had anything at all to do with. Jennifer is most likely coming to visit in August before I go to Chicago.”

Bethany straightened up, frowning, but Kara spoke up first.

“What?!” she exclaimed, her eyes wide as her jaw dropped.

“My friend Jennie, who I’ve told you both about, told me quite clearly that I need to talk things out with Jennifer face-to-face. Jennie thinks that if I don’t, then it could end up affecting my future, as I’d always wonder about it.”

“I can’t deal with this!” Kara said. “Why do things have to be so complicated?! First Karin, then Jennifer! I suppose you’re going to sleep with her, too?” she said angrily.

I hadn’t seen Kara angry. Not even when I’d confessed to cheating on her. This was a visceral reaction, and it told me one thing quite clearly — if I had sex with Jennifer, Kara and I were done for good.

“Kara, Honey, I have absolutely no intention of doing that. I told Jennifer that on the phone. I was clear. I told her that I’d talk to her. That’s it. Talk. I don’t trust her enough to even think about having sex with her.”

“Are you telling me the truth, Steve Adams? The whole truth?” Kara asked, her eyes narrowing.

“Yes. She’s coming here so we can talk things out. If you want to meet her, I’ll set it up. If you don’t, that’s fine, too. She’ll be staying at Melanie’s house and I will NOT be staying there with her. That’s the absolute truth. If you want to be with me every second of the time that she’s here, except when she and I are talking privately, I’m fine with that. She and I can talk at my house or Melanie’s house, and you can be there, just not within hearing distance. We do need a bit of privacy.”

“You would do that for me?”

“I would.”

“And Stephanie had absolutely nothing to do with this?”

“That’s right. It was Jennie who told me this was the best way to handle it. My little sister did not orchestrate this like she did the situation with Karin.”

“We’re going to talk about this in more detail,” Kara said. “I’m not going to put up with any deception from you! I’ve started trusting you. Don’t you dare break that trust or we’re through!”

I really wasn’t surprised at her strong reaction, nor at the clear statement of what would happen if I stepped over the bright line she had just drawn. It really was a choice between Jennifer and Kara. And given my issues with Jennifer, there was no way I was going to betray her like that.

“I understand,” I said calmly.

“Kara, I don’t think you have to worry about anything with Jennifer,” Bethany said. “I really do think that, in the end, it will come down to you and me. I think with Karin, they’ll screw each other silly, think there is something there, but she’ll go home and the glow will fade. It might rekindle when he goes to Sweden next year, but then he’ll come back. And you already told him what he’s doing in the Fall!” Bethany giggled.

“Told me?” I chuckled.

“Yes, you idiot! Bethany said vehemently. “Told you! You’ve never, ever been whipped before, Steve Adams. Even that conniving little bitch didn’t have you whipped. Kara does!”

Stephanie laughed, “Yeah, Kara has a stronger hold on him than I do. Seriously. He’s breaking things off with me because she wants him to. I should be pissed, but I have to admit that she’s right. And so were you, Bethany.”

“Steve, did you invite Jennifer here?” Bethany asked. “Did you initiate this?”

“I did,” I said firmly. “Based on Jennie’s advice.”

“Good. Very good. For once, you’re pro-actively addressing your issue,” Bethany said. “One talk with Jennie did this? She didn’t have to club you over the head repeatedly?”

“No. One conversation. And just advice. I listened, thought about it, then took it because it was good advice.”

“Holy shit!” Bethany exclaimed. “Kara, he may actually have learned something in the last two years. This knucklehead, or this fucking idiot, as Katt called him, might just have learned something. If he sought out advice, evaluated it and then acted on it without us beating him over the head, then he’s a very different person. He’s someone that you or I can marry!”

“Pistols at dawn, Bethany?” Kara giggled.

“No way. I told you what the competition would be!” Bethany giggled.

“I’ll win. Easily,” Kara said primly.

“Bullshit!” Bethany giggled.

“I think I need to be the referee for this!” my little sister teased. “Just so I can watch!”

“Oh, you would like that, wouldn’t you?” Bethany giggled. “I’m up for it! Kara?”

Kara blushed. That told me that they’d pushed it a bit too far. The blushing was the indicator.

“Girls, enough,” I said firmly. “Don’t push the teasing quite so far, please.”

“Sorry, Kara,” Stephanie and Bethany said together.

“It’s OK,” Kara said. “I’m fine. Is this really that big of a change for Steve?”

“Yes. He’s been an absolute shithead for years,” Bethany said with a smirk. “I think he’s finally getting it together.”

“I love you too, Bethany,” I said with a wan smile.

“I guess I feel a little better, then,” Kara said. “I would like to meet this girl.”

“I’ll set it up once I find out what her plans are. It’s going to be a busy Summer. Next week Stephanie and I are heading to Chicago for the skating competition and to find an apartment for Elyse and me in Hyde Park, near the University of Chicago. Then a week after that, Bethany and I are taking a road trip to Madison so she can check out the city and meet my friend Pam, who was an exchange student in Sweden. Then a week after that, Karin will be here. And a week after that, Jennifer.”

“You won’t have a lot of time for me, will you?” Kara said, frowning.

“I can still see you a lot. I’d take you on either trip, but I just don’t see your parents agreeing. And because you’re seventeen, you can’t just defy them and go.”

Both Stephanie and Bethany shot me hard looks, but I ignored them. I’d explain myself after we dropped Kara at home.

“I’d love to go,” Kara said wistfully, “But you’re right.”

We finished our ice creams and headed back to the car. I dropped Kara off first, as planned. I kissed her goodnight and reassured her that I would make plenty of time for her. We agreed to have lunch on Tuesday and then I went back to the car to face two very unhappy girls.

“What the fuck?” my little sister spluttered. “Inviting Kara to go to Chicago with us?”

“And to Madison with us?” Bethany asked sharply.

“Invitations that had no chance of being accepted, but that made Kara feel better. You both know that. Come on girls. She’s very, very sensitive. She’s not the same person she was a year ago, but she’s also not as free and open as the two of you are, and she’s very insecure at the moment. Remember, this is a girl who has stepped way outside her comfort zone. She’s doing pretty well, but you do need to cut her some slack, please.”

“I guess,” Stephanie sighed.

“Yeah,” Bethany agreed.

“Oh, and what’s this about me being whipped?” I chuckled.

“It’s true!” Bethany said. “You know damn well that you’re going to have her move in with you next year. You’ll commit to her just like you did earlier this year. It’s going to happen. We all know it. All of us, including you. And it’s fine. It’s what has to happen. I’m resigned to it, just as Kara’s resigned to you and Karin having sex. We don’t like it, but these are things that have to happen. And just as Kara is sure that you’ll choose her over Karin, I’m sure that in the end, you’ll choose me over Kara.”

“This is enough to make my head spin!” I said.

“I’d say the drama level has kicked up a notch. The interesting thing is that you aren’t creating it. It’s sort of happening around you. Jennifer created all the drama, including coming to visit, but you stayed on an even keel. Stephanie created the drama around Karin, but again, you stayed on an even keel. Like I said at Farrell’s, you’ve changed. Two major crises and no tantrum and no freak-out? I’m very pleased,” Bethany said.

“I agree. For once in his life, he’s not acting like a fucking idiot,” my little sister said.

I dropped Bethany at home and told her I’d call her with the details about dinner with Elyse. We shared a quick kiss good night, and I got back in the car with Stephanie.

“You’re serious about this, aren’t you?” she said, her voice full of sadness. “There’s no chance you’ll be with me and Jennifer.”

“It’s a trust issue. Right now, I wouldn’t even call Jennifer a good friend. Good friends don’t do what she did to me.”

“I know, but what if you reconcile? What if after she’s here you two realize that you can be friends at least? Then what?”

“I’m not going to ruin things with Kara for a casual fuck with Jennifer, because that’s what it would be at this point.”

“What? No way! You and Jennifer could never have a casual fuck. No way!”

“Squirt, you are totally missing it. I do not have any feelings like that for Jennifer at this point. None. Zero.”

“But you still love her!” Stephanie protested.

“Yes, but I don’t trust her to be honest and open with me. And a few days of talking isn’t going to fix that, Squirt. I know how badly you want the three of us to make love together, but I just can’t do it.”

She slumped in her seat as we pulled into the driveway. When I got out of the car, she didn’t get out right away. I stood, leaning on the hood, waiting for her to get out, which she did about five minutes later.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.