A Well-Lived Life - Book 5 - Stephanie
Prologue

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Coming of Age Sex Story: Prologue - 2015 Clitorides Best Incest Story Winner! Relationships forged in battle are among the strongest bonds two people can have. In Steve and Stephanie's case, they've been battling their deranged mother together for years! From simple things like swimming together each morning, cooking meals together, double dating, and entertaining friends together, more than one person in their circle has commented it's almost like they're married.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Incest   Brother   Sister   First  

Pete came into my room and handed me the laptop.

“Well, that explains a LOT!” he said. “I didn’t understand just how badly you were hurt by Jennifer when you came back from Sweden. But you have to admit you were out of control.”

“Yeah, obviously. I’m just glad that we could patch things up, Pete.”

“Jennifer just dropped that second bomb on you like that? Just after graduation?”

“Yeah, she did. It was like the issue with moving to Seattle all over again, only worse.”

“Again, I knew only the broadest outline. I know you talked to Melanie, but she was pretty careful to keep your confidences.”

“Good practice for her current job, don’t you think?!”

“True. The rest of the story, well, there’s a lot there that I not only didn’t know, but didn’t even suspect.”

“It was a wild year, Pete.”

He shook his head. I was happy he hadn’t said anything specifically about my little sister, but really, what was there to say?

“Well, Melanie AND your wife are here. I think they had lunch together.”

“Of course they did. I’m sure they were plotting against me. Or rather, against us!”

Pete chuckled, “So, then, the same as always! I’ll send them both up. Good luck!”

“Thanks, Pete.”

My wife and Melanie came into the room.

“I’m a bit worried,” my wife said. “Melanie told me her thoughts as well.”

“Babe, don’t worry. You know we have a place we can go if it’s really that bad. I just don’t think it is,” I said.

“You’re taking a big risk,” Melanie said. “You know my advice.”

“I do. But I’ve made up my mind. I’m going to do this my way. I’m not hiding. Besides, my way solves a few big problems.”

“That’s true. Well, you’ve heard my advice, but in the end, you have to decide what to do.”

“Let me speak with my wife, Melanie.”

“Alright. I’ll go hang out with Pete. Here’s all the paperwork, drawn up the way you wanted it.”

“Thanks, Counselor. And here’s something for you.”

I handed her a printout with quite a bit of detailed information.

“Holy shit, Steve! Really? This is poetic justice! I love it.”

“I thought you’d like it. Now do you see why I wasn’t worried?”

“I do! Oh my God! Have you turned this over yet?”

“No, I haven’t. Read it thoroughly and then you can give it to them. It’ll stick. All of it.”

She nodded and put the sheaf of papers into her briefcase and left the room.

I pulled my wife into my lap and we discussed the options for the future.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.