Spice Girls

by Angel

Copyright© 2015 by Angel

Incest Sex Story: After ingesting man made marijuana two girls each have a psychic vision of their futures and how to change what will be. They both want to become a slut for Ava's younger brother and his sex slaves.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   DoOver   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Petting   .

Spice Girl: a story of modern times.

It all started one cold fall night, I"d been playing basketball after school with friend's and arrived home. There was a note that said mom and dad gone to the Casino and they'd be home tomorrow Saturday night. Both our parents worked and sometimes went away for Friday Nights and sometimes for weekends, it was with friend's from work as usual and they be back late Saturday night.

I called out to see if Ava was home, and no answer. Walked into the living room and was surprised to see Ava sat on the sofa in her slip and she looked strange and was looking down. "What's up" I asked and Ava just groaned. I asked "You ok Ava?" and she smiled "Now I am, you are here". We made small talk and then I went to my room and Ava said "we'll talk later; it's important" and quickly ducked into her room, closing the door.

In a few minutes there was a knock and my door opened, Ava stood there "we have to talk" she said while I was playing a "God of War Game" and sis came in my room with Wendy her friend. Sis and Wendy both wearing their full slips and had removed their clothes, yes weird; they are two years older then me, both 17. Sis is 5'3" 105 lbs. With brown hair, pretty, slim and C breasts, and Wendy is 5'5" and has blond hair and B+ boobs; odd both wearing their slips; that is strange! Talk about eye candy, both girls are among the Elite of our High School and have boyfriends. Both are also in my dreams and fantasies; I should be ashamed of lusting for sis, but hell she is hot!

The girls sat on my bed and looked at me sat in my desk chair. Sis said "this is important, you are going to think we are both nuts". She hesitated "we both saw the future; know what will be; saw our futures." And Wendy nodded and both looked stressed. Wendy half whispered "you can help us" and looked at Ava, she looked frightened. Ava asked me "do you believe in fate"? I nodded my head for yes. "Ava something is strange here, just tell me what's up" I asked.

Ava started her story "Wendy and I smoked some Spice, man made marijuana, and then we saw our futures and the lives we will lead, saw the road we'll each travel in life and how we'll each suffer. Then we both had a vision; how to change our lives; have happy, full lives and love".

I spoke "Ava none of this makes sense, people can not see the future and our lives are not predetermined, we have choices and the road can change". Ava smiled "that is what we are talking about change; and we saw how to change the future, make it better, have wonderful and happy lives; so we can love our future. Or we can just move along the road already set and have lives of pain and misery".

I asked "Ava why not cut to the chase on this, just tell me". The girls looked at each other and smiled and both said "ok!". Ava then looked at me and said "our future now will lead for me to marry Tom and Wendy will marry Brad; we will live lives of poverty, abuse and our husbands will chat on us, in a short time abandon each of us, crushing our hopes, leaving us with children. Then nothing; relationships with men that just want to use us sexually; men who'll never marry either of us. We share similar fates. I saw myself at 27 with three children, a history of failed relationships; I offered to become your mistress-sex toy, you declined that, trying to save me from being my own brother's slut, and Wendy wanted to marry you and that did not come about either". She paused "You'll start fucking me next year, we'll have wonderful sex and then stupidly I marry, after I am married he won't touch me once I'm pregnant nor after I give birth; he will not want to touch me! You feel me up after I leave the hospital with my first baby, and I want more. I leave him return home and we become lovers! But I end up back with him until it fails." and I nodded.

Ava paused, "we know this will be; all we have to do to change our futures, we just have to give you our bodies; we are yours, your slut wives to use. You can feel me up, finger and fuck me like I'm your whore, put your cock in my mouth and up my ass and do the same with Wendy". I was stunned and knew this was a joke, I smiled and told sis and Wendy "you both had me believing this was true; it hit me you both are both the best actors I know" and I smiled.

Ava and Wendy both said together "we will be right back". The two joker's left and I thought they had me believing the bullshit but wow, I could only wish it was true! The door opened and sis and Wendy stood there buck naked, my eyes bugged out, this was unexpected; "this shows you it is truth; we are naked for you!". Sis was so beautiful, young sexy and perfect and Wendy the same! Sis said "I want to belong to you, be your fuck toy, friend and confident, who you use for pleasure, you will never need a slut or whore as long as I live; plus I want your babies". Then Wendy said "same here, I want you to own me, fuck me, and give myself to you are a sex slave to enjoy, use and do anything you want sexually; plus (she smiled) I want your babies!".

I was stunned, two naked, beautiful young women, one my older hot sister and her hot friend offering to be my sex slaves for life. I been looking at sis's tits and body, her pussy was shaved clean, Wendy was slim and busty with a shaved cunt too, and looking as beautiful as sis. With each breath their tits rose and fell. I was torn to accept my sister and Wendy as my sluts! "Tell me how this happened" I asked.

My sister Ava looked at me and said "let's sit down ok" and I nodded, the girls and sat facing me on the edge of the bed, their legs apart, pussies and naked breasts there on open display. Sis started "we went to a girls night party at Nora's house, we used a form of Marijuana called Spice, and had a nice time, later Wendy and I came home and we slept in my room (sis's room had two single beds in it) and we both experienced a vivid dream and each saw our futures". Wendy added "we both know this will be and is the future, we are both weak and you strong, you can protect us and take care of us; a man that protects and takes care of a woman owns her pussy, tits and body, it has always been that way". Sis added "we are now your fuck toys to use and enjoy, all our holes, your cock must enter our mouths and pussies, if you do not fuck us all we are damned forever and will suffer". I thought this artificial marijuana might be related to Bath Salt, a potent man made drug!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.