Lost Toys
Chapter 22

Copyright© 2015 by Redsliver

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Matthew, an everyday nobody, saves a lost thrall from a recently deceased mind controller. How will he cope when she bestows His power onto Matthew?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   Cuckold   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Public Sex   Violence  

Lost Toys 22 – Going Home Ida Whitetree – Friday, July 10th, 2015

“Please, just hurry up a little,” I panted. I was fucking my hips up and down giving my all to the only man who I had ever let pick me up at the counter. Worse or thankfully, his two little whores were giggling in the shower. Gigi was passed out across the foot of bed, spooning exhausted teenaged flesh. She didn’t have a morning shift. I was going to need to wear yesterday’s uniform. I hoped I’d at least have time for a quick shower.

“You are absolutely gorgeous,” He ran his fingers up from the beautiful platinum bracelet he had given me to brush my chaotic hair over my shoulder, “I had never picked up a girl before a few weeks ago.”

“Well you got fucking good at it quickly,” I snarled but from the sensations not him, “Cause I’ve met the many guys who try and fail.”

“Ha!” He dragged me down for a kiss. He was a good kisser. He was a good lover. Who the hell was he? “I’m glad I picked you.”

I smiled at him. Fucking even harder. My vagina was sore. My shoulders were sore. I pulled the sheets up into my fists. I curled my toes against the mostly tossed away blankets. I was too sore to cum again. I was never good at coming a second time. My clit stung as I dragged it back and forth against his pelvis. I breathed hard through clenched teeth. My eyelids closed infinitely tighter. He dragged me up and down his cock. He kept me flush against his sweaty sticky chest. He breathed fire into my ear. He took a handful of my ass.

“Shit! Again!” I wailed. I felt like I was dragged through agony to salvation. Matthew kept rising his hips to meet me. I wobbled and growled. He came. I felt the twitch in my sex. The feeling of spilling seed never came. How many had he had? I prayed that his little tattooed slut wouldn’t bring him to bear again before I could leave.

“God, what a night!” He cheered and I kissed him. The alarm radio was broadcasting the time at me.

“I’ll say,” Despite or thanks to the other girls involved I had had a good time. I was just achy and partially electrocuted. He was smiling, “I should get ready for work.”

“Oh, so soon?”

“We’ve been in this room for twelve hours!” I blanched and he kissed my forehead. I wasn’t sure which parts of my body were limp as noodles and which were suffering from rigor mortis, “I’m going to be dead on my feet.”

“You are so very much alive on your back,” I laughed with him. Slowly, but before our drying cum and sweat locked us together like cement, I crawled to the side of the bed.

“You’ll say good-bye, right?” I asked and he smiled.

“Of course,” He grinned, “Now go, I should wake up Raena.”

He didn’t move and didn’t look like he was ready to move. I padded from the bed across the carpet. I didn’t envy the girls who had to clean up after Matthew.

“I can’t wait!” Gwen was ecstatic. She was kneeling in the bathtub. Her whole body was red from the heat and slick from the water. Sara was working conditioner into Gwen’s hair.

“I’m looking forward to seeing Carmen again,” Sara was saying. God, I couldn’t imagine there were more of them but I had heard the names Janine, Eden, Courtney, Deborah, Cleo and Misty all week. Now there was a fucking Carmen. I kept my questions to myself. Sara smiled at me.

“Yeah, I’m mostly looking forward to getting back to work,” Gwen grumbled, “I can’t believe how much I miss a routine. Plus, I need to start running. Vacation food is too much restaurant not enough healthy.”

“Hey Ida, do you need a shower buddy?” Sara asked as she took the showerhead from its hook and rinsed out Gwen’s hair. The shower had done wonders for Gwen. She had been a mess before Matthew let her head on in here.

“Actually, I was hoping for some alone time,”

“How’s Matthew?” Gwen stood up, glistening, she looked to me with genuine concern for Matthew. Sara seemed pleased.

“He’s getting ready to bother Raena.”

“Fuck,” Gwen stepped out and grabbed a towel. She was practically still drenched when she hurried out.

“What’s up with her?” I said, it was clear Sara was waiting for me to join her. A shower with her wouldn’t be the worst. Besides that scalp massage she had been giving Gwen looked nice. Sara was great with her fingers. I think I was most embarrassed after these two weeks that I was happy to take Gwen’s place in the shower.

“Gwen’s mad that she’s lending Raena her car for the morning.”

“She’s trusting that teenager with her caddy?”

“Matthew is.”

“Yeah, but it’s Gwen’s car.”

“And Gwen is Matthew’s.” I used to hate that kind of turn of phrase. In high school I wasn’t my boyfriend’s! But then I heard someone refer to him as being Ida’s. I finally got it. But Matthew was different. Look at all of us sluts. I felt sorry for Gwen. Sara’s started on my back as I worked my front. Her fingers felt incredible.

“You’re going to be pruny all day,” I told her.

“I like being in the shower,” She told me, “And I won’t have nearly as nice of a shower when we get home.”

Well, if she felt at home, I felt good. My muscles needed the hard rub and when I squatted down so she could wash my hair I almost felt like I caught some of those Z’s I had heard of. I sputtered alert to hear Matthew pissing not far from me.

“Hey, Sara,” He said yawning, “I’m going to cuddle up with Gwen, can you wake me up when Gigi’s ready to leave.”

“Matthew?” I asked as I wobbled to my feet. Sara steadied my elbow. I needed that.

“Yeah, doll?” I liked that he called me Doll. It was better than Sparky for Sara or Meat for Gigi. Cuddly, Angel and Princess were nice too.

“You’ll come by and say good-bye, right?” I turned and smiled at him. He was washing his hands and smirked at me in the mirror.

“I promise.”

I felt fluttery as I finished up in the shower. I kissed Sara on the cheek after she toweled me down. She fetched my uniform and my purse. I think my colleague was surprised and judgmental when I arrived down at desk from the stairwell and not the front door. I just smiled. That felt good. Besides Gigi, I worked with bitches. We barely said Hi before she rushed off to her break and I manned the desk.

I didn’t see Gigi all morning. Matthew stepped out of the elevator a little after 11. I was so jealous. I’d have killed for those 5 hours of sleep. They were all dressed breezy and comfortably. Sara was in a thin white summer dress. Gwen had on a pink tank top and short shorts. Matthew was wearing the t-shirt I had picked out for him. My stomach fluttered when we smiled to each other.

“Wizard!” We all turned to see Tiffany and Raena skipping in. The teens were looking lovely. Matthew swung Tiff up in a swirling hug. Gwen stalked down Raena for her keys. That was a fun look on Gwen’s face. Matthew or not, I wouldn’t have leant that girl a car.

“We’re almost ready to go.”

“We better hurry, she’s only there for about 20 minutes a day.”

“I know the schedule,” He petted Sara’s head and I was surprised her leg didn’t twitch. If she had a tail she’d lift herself off the tiles. All the girls passed him their room cards. I had got chewed out for letting one tenant have 5 for his room. I should have rented him another room but that wasn’t Matthew. He walked over to me.

“Ready to check out? Have you enjoyed your stay.”

“A little too much, I think,” He said laughing as Gwen attached herself to his right hip. She had all of these possessive gestures. Part of me was amused when she did them with Matthew’s cock in my mouth.

“Oh, we go above and beyond here,” I flashed a smile. He rubbed my index finger as I took his key cards, “We’ve covered your bill with the credit card you provided so you’re all set. We hope to see you again.”

“I’ll keep you in mind,” He promised. I couldn’t take it. I zipped around the desk and slaughtered him with a hug. He lifted my chin and kissed me.

“I’ll miss you,” He whispered.

“Go on,” I said, with a genuine smile working as a blockage of all the other emotions, “You’ve got girls waiting for you.”

“Yeah, we’re pushing this to the wire aren’t we?” He laughed. I received a gentle kiss and he didn’t look back as he walked out the front door with Gwen and Tiffany squeezing him.

“Ida?” My colleague snapped her fingers in front of me a few minutes later. I erupted. I couldn’t hold back the tears. What the fuck had I been doing? “Jesus, girl, get ahold of yourself.”

“Mais non,” Gigi was here? “Ida, cherie, avec moi, s’il te plait.”

“Go home, Gigi!” Grumbled the other. We ignored her as I was led to the breakroom.

“You are a mess,” She twisted my head on my neck.

“I’ll be fine,” I lied. She laughed at me and started unbuttoning her shirt.

“God, here! I don’t like girls. I know I did some shit this week but--”

“Tais-toi, pervert,” She pressed her hand over my mouth. She wasn’t wearing a bra. Her tits were nice and I was face to face with them. She pushed me back, “Take my shirt and give me yours. I’ll finish the rest of your shift.”

“I’m sorry,” I burbled. I struggled out of my uniform polo shirt. At least I was wearing bra.

“No, you’re heartbroken,” She smiled, “Cherchez votre amies. You’ll need ice cream and cheesy movies.”

“I honestly prefer pot and mini-golf.”

“That is because you are l’idiot.” She kissed me, just lightly on the lips. I smiled. I was going home.

Raena Flores – Friday, July 10th, 2015

I rode up to Tiffany’s house in Gwen’s car. Mr Luck was out the door before I had locked it.

“Hey you!” He said walking right passed me to look over the car, “Where’d you get this?”

“It’s a friend’s,” I said feeling my lips make a sarcastic smile. I tongued the back of my teeth. Crest toothpaste, no hit of Gwen or Ida or Sara or Gigi or Matthew. I can’t believe how good it felt to honestly be a slut.

“He’s not letting you drive it to Nova Scotia?” He flashed me a raised eyebrow.

“I didn’t really borrow it from her,” I talked fast, trying to construct a sentence that he’d believe. He did the work for me.

“Ah, it’s an excellent purchase then,” He stroked his jaw, “May I look around?”

“Uh,” Figuring Matthew would want me to assure our trip I handed Mr Luck the keys. He lit up, “Don’t take it anywhere. We need to get on the road.”

“I know, Tiffany’s up in her room.”

“Thanks!” I said a bit too chirpily but he didn’t notice. I hurried up the front steps and into their living room. Mrs Luck was standing at the bottom of the stairs.

“Get moving Tiff, Rae’s here!”

“Hi,” I said as Mrs Luck turned to greet me. She struck quick as a rattlesnake. I was prepared for the hug. She held me at arm’s length. “You know you’re dad called here looking for you last night.”

“I was with my boyfriend. I’m 18,” I defended.

“A proper good-bye then?” She raised an eyebrow and quirked her lip, “That Serge was cute but I’m glad you’re leaving him behind.”

“Me too,” I said and she punched my shoulder enthusiastically.

“So, tell me about your scholarship?” She said looking up and unhappily not seeing her daughter.

“What? I thought you talked to Mrs Dominguez when she called about Tiffany?”

“I did, but Tiffany had her choice between a full ride at U of T and UVic. You were less than an attentive student,” She admonished in a motherly fashion. I blushed. I never felt bad about 70s until Mrs Luck asked about them.

“Yeah, I’m not going into engineering like Tiff. I’m going into art and design.”

“Oh? I didn’t know you were artistic? What do you like? Painting? Sculpture?”

“Photography, I guess,” I said.

“Well it turns out there was a scholarship for those billions of selfies you take,” She laughed at me and I chuckled politely, “You won’t be attending Dalhousie with Tiffany?”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.