Lost Toys - Cover

Lost Toys

Copyright© 2015 by Redsliver

Chapter 19: A Night to Remember

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 19: A Night to Remember - Matthew, an everyday nobody, saves a lost thrall from a recently deceased mind controller. How will he cope when she bestows His power onto Matthew?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   Cuckold   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Public Sex   Violence  

Tiffany Luck - Thursday, June 25th, 2015

"Fuck! Does it feel good to be out of there!" Serge growled as he pulled Raena off her seat and across her lap. The guy had been an ass all night. I wondered about Raena again. Zack let me snuggle in closer. He gave me his wavery little smile.

"Do you guys want to hit a drive thru and get any food?" Raena looked over to us. Her hair was so pretty tonight. She had her tiara tied through a twist of golden curls that eventually fell around her face in ringlets. The dull brown waves I had paid so much for hadn't survived the dancing. I tried not to be envious, Raena and I had been best friends since we met in kindergarten.

"I could go for a bite," Zack looked to me and I nodded.

"Fuck that. We're not putting the best part of this off any longer," Serge shook his head, "If you need something to eat, call for room service."

"Alright," Zack replied meekly. I was excited to get to the hotel. I had been waiting for this since we had decided at Christmas tonight would be our night. I loved Zack. Tonight would be way more special than even the story Raena had told me about her first time. I got why Raena was looking to delay it. She seemed to have dug Serge up from God knows where. I had offered to set her up with one of Zack's friends, but she had been adamant about this neanderthal.

"OK," I agreed laying my head on Zack's shoulder, "We'll go straight to the hotel."

I was so giddy. I was surprised my dad was so permissive about this. Actually, when he had found out I was saving my first time for prom he had been proud. Mom had wanted me to take Zack back to my room but Dad said I was going to be an adult and I would need my freedom. He had booked the hotel room for me and Zack. Raena told me how she got Dad to book her the room across from ours but I'm pretty sure not all of her stories are true. Mom would've killed her.

"You two look perfect together, Tiff," Raena beamed at me. Serge rolled his eyes and went to looking at the straps and zipper of Raena's sleek pink dress. It was perfect for her when she first tried it on. I still thought it looked great but Raena had bitched all afternoon that she had overtanned for it. She wasn't as dark as me, but quite a bit darker than I had ever seen her. Well, I was always leaned towards mom's Iroquois than dad's English side.

The one thing I was thrilled about was that I loved my dress, and Zack did too. I loved the dark violet and the even how the bodice (it had a bodice not just a top!) pinched my waist into the hourglass shape. The skirt was snaked back and forth as I walked rippling around my legs. Zach said I had amazing legs. I figured they were too short and he was too nice but, right this minute, I was so happy. I fingered the pink rose corsage on my wrist. Serge had lost or discarded his boutonniŠre some time ago and the white lily on Raena's arm was a last moment purchase by Zack.

"Aren't limos supposed to supply Champagne?" Serge asked. He was feeling up Raena's legs. It was prom. We were going to have sex in our hotel rooms. Raena had been excited all day about it. I knew I should be OK with Serge and Raena being affectionate. I wasn't. I was a hypocrite. I wouldn't have minded Zack being a little more forward right now but Serge didn't even seem to know Raena was attached to the legs.

"We don't drink," I spoke for Raena, Zack and myself, "Besides, Dad paid for the hotel and the limo not for Champagne. So be a bit more appreciative."

"I'm appreciative," He grinned all teeth and leaned in to kiss and nip at Raena's cleavage. Raena held his head and giggled. She pushed him off. He turned to me with a smug-filled smile, "How long till we get there? I think it's time we went our separate ways?"

"Just a couple more blocks," Zack answered. I looked up to Raena. She was wiping off the tops of her breasts.

"Good," Serge declared. I gave Raena a reassuring smile and pulled Zack's arm tighter around me. We travelled the rest of the way in silence.

"Are you ready, baby," I looked up to Zack and we kissed lightly. The driver was running around to the trunk. Dad had had Raena and my overnight bags loaded in there. I had a change of clothes for Zack. Though, I'd have been happy keeping him in his black suit and gold shirt. We looked so great together with my purple dress. I wiggled my toes in my new stilettos. I had lasted half an hour on the dance floor before I had to pull them off. I had put them back on as we left the hall. I needed Zach's elbow to not wibble and wobble all the way there. Now the driver was reaching for the door again and I felt a surge of butterflies in my stomach...

"Let's go, Raena," Serge cut off Zack and I, who were nearer the door, as he rushed out. Zack went out after him and turned around to offer me his hand while I stepped out. Raena followed last without her gentleman to offer a hand. She smiled at me though so I pulled back my opinions about Serge. She must know him better than I did. And if I was a guy I'd be impatient to get Raena into a hotel room.

"Tonight's the night," Raena told me as she squeezed my shoulder and walked on. I turned and stepped into a thin running rivulet. I guess the clouds had broken because there was a light rain falling. I was glad we were under the awning. Zack took the two bags from the driver. I said a thank you, Dad said he had covered everything including the tip. We ignored the short awkward silence and the driver closed the door and wished us a good night. I slipped my arm in Zack's and we travelled in through the automatic doors.

"Zack, will you grab the keys while Raena and I go to the washroom?" We kissed again.

"Not another delay!" Serge moaned and I finally gave him the look he had deserved all night. Raena slid out from his resistant grip.

"You still got to get the room keys," I left off the expletive. I turned and ignored his under the breath dumbass remark. Raena and I hurried to the washroom.

"You and Zack, finally," Raena announced as the door closed behind me, "You're already beaming."

"I know!" I couldn't help but smile. My cheeks were hurting.

"I don't know why you waited," Raena sighed. She had been having sex for four years now. It was like it didn't mean anything to her. That was mean. And untrue. She would have been against me having sex with some random guy like she was going to.

"I'm worried about Serge," I told her. This wasn't for the first time, just the first time since our dates had picked us up.

"He's harmless," Raena reassured me.

"I don't want the best girl in the world with a harmless guy," I stopped in front of the mirror and saw my lipstick needed a touch up, "I want her with the a great guy."

"So you've changed your mind and we're going to do have a threesome with Zack?" She smirked and I laughed, "You look great, Tiff."

"Thanks Raena," I put my lipstick back in my purse. There was no more denying it, "You ready?"

"I'm going to take a piss," She announced and turned for one of the stalls. I turned back to the mirror. I did look great, for the first couple of seconds. I was wishing for another chance at a tan, another session at the hairdresser's, and maybe a lighter color lipstick by the time Raena stepped out of her stall. She gave herself the shortest once over, smoothed down her skirt and flashed her perfect teeth.

"You coming, Tiff?" I took a second to sling my purse up to my elbow and chase after her.

"What the fuck took you two so long?" Serge and Zack were waiting by the corridor and entryway's edge facing the washroom doors.

"It takes effort to look this good," I figured the best way to deal with Serge was just to be too good for him. Raena rose up her shoulders.

"Speak for yourself, Tiff," Raena laughed, "I always look this good."

Zack smirked and Serge sneered He stepped forward and snatched Raena's wrist. She stumbled as he pulled her over to him.

"What the fuck?" Zack demanded.

"Serge!" Raena was surprised.

"Let go of her!" I shouted. He just dragged Raena turning towards the elevators.

"Whoa, slow down buddy," Serge turned straight into a bigger man. The two were about the same height. The stranger was probably thirtyish or forty. A square shouldered, big bellied man in a well cut black suit and a nice haircut. He had a big smile on and a much younger blonde on either shoulder. The short girl on his right was in a short white dress and inked in beautiful tattoos. The taller girl was in a scandalous black dress but she looked so much nicer. She forced a big smile, a little blue around her eyes, clear skin and gold loopy earrings. She was his angel and the girl in the white dress was his devil at each shoulder.

"Get the fuck out of my way," Serge growled. He looked passed him right to Raena.

"Do you need a hand?" He asked Raena and I immediately liked him. He turned to see me rush up next to Zack. He grinned, "You and your friend are in lovely dresses. Special night?"

"It's our prom," Zack answered. Serge let go of Raena's wrist and turned straight towards the man.

"Ah, that's fan--"

"I've already put up with enough of one bitch's shit this night!" Serge grabbed the man by his lapel. Serge was reaching into his pocket. I was scared. I wanted to grab Zack and Raena and leave. I squeezed Zack's fingers he looked at me confused. The man grabbed Serge's wrist and swung up something in his left hand. There was a metal snap, "Stop."

"Messieurs? €a va?" The girl from the front desk was running up towards everyone, "Matthew is everything alright?"

"I'm fine, Gigi," Matthew stepped back. Serge's hand was disentangled from "Now, my friend, I believe you owe me and your lovely girl an apology."

Good luck with that. I sneered. Zack and I hurried over to Raena and brought her into our care as we watched on. I put my hand on her shoulder. She was shaking.

"Raena, I apologize," Serge surprised all of us. He was just standing there. He stood in rented tuxedo. His jacket hanging open on and crooked on his shoulders. The sprig of a leaf on his lapel was the only remnant of his boutonniere. His hair looked great, and I hated that it made Serge look so cute. On his wrist, still semi-outstretched to where he grabbed Matthew, was a blue and white plastic bracelet.

"What's wrong?" Matthew stepped forward and waved his hand in front of Serge's face.

"Why's he just standing like that?" Asked the angel in black dress.

"I think--"

"Don't!" He fearfully interrupted his devil in white, "Gigi, go back to work."

"Biensur," The desk girl smiled dreamily at him and to all of us said, "Have a lovely night."

"Fuck what's wrong with him?" Raena had run over and shook Serge, "What did you do to his wrist? The Forefront Foundation?"

"It's a charity I work with," Matthew explained bending Serge's arm so Raena could more easily read the slap bracelet, "I just needed something to shock him out of his aggression. I don't know why he's quite like this."

"You said you weren't bringing any with you tonight," The angel muttered. Matthew took a deep breath in response. He shook Serge by the elbow again. He sounded scared and his angel matched the look. His devil just looked like she was about to laugh. I couldn't understand what was happening. I asked.

"What is The Forefront Foundation?" It wasn't perhaps the most important question. I figured if we could get answers he was ready for, we could soon get answers we needed.

"It's a charity," Matthew seemed to find some steady ground, "They--We raise money for girls and young women to go to university and college."

"Oh, that's good," I said, "And what do you do?"

"I'm a caterer," He smiled, "I supply their dinners and fundraisers."

"And you just keep a couple of slap bracelets on you to attack people!" Raena spoke in a vacillating shriek. She was not loud.

"It's for other reasons," He murmured. He looked at Serge, "Tell me your name."

"Serge Michel Dupont," Serge answered in grim monotone. We all watched him in fear.

"Stand comfortably," Matthew demanded and Serge finally put his arm down. He stood with his usual casual confident ease. Zack slouched a little but I was helping him get past that, "Alright, what's going on here?"

"I've been waiting to fuck this piece all night," Serge grumbled, "And she's pushed back enough. I should get what I've been promised."

"If she's not into you, you should walk away and find someone who is," Matthew explained. We all looked to Raena, well not Serge. He just looked ahead.

"It's prom, it's supposed to be a great night," Raena said, "I mean, I didn't get this pretty to sleep alone."

"I'll find someone else," And Serge started walking off.

"Wait!" Raena reached for Serge but he walked fast.

"Stop, come back here," And Serge listened to Matthew. Zack and Raena were looking dumbfounded at Serge. I was looking at Matthew. It was like gears clicking in his mind. He was not happy with his conclusion. Serge stopped at the edge of our circle and just looked in dead eyed.

"I think you better fix Serge," Zack stepped forward, "I kind of like him better like this but it's not fucking right."

"We'll have to go somewhere more private," Matthew looked over his shoulder. The desk girl looked over from her guests and smiled but went back to work, "Let's go to the elevator."

Serge started walking first and slowly, Zack first and the angel and devil last, we followed after him. Matthew pressed the up button and turned to his devil, "What now?"

"I think the brunette looks absolutely lovely," She grinned and looked me over. "I'm jealous, I never got to go to prom."

"I did," Matthew remembered, "It was the first time I ever got drunk. I was not a good person to party with that night."

"I don't drink," I replied, "But thank you," I said to the devil.

"I wore a dress a lot like hers," The angel in black said looking over Raena's, "Although I wish I had had that tiara. It's gorgeous."

"Fuck being polite," Raena growled, "We've got a problem here with him!"

Serge looked blankly at the elevator doors.

"Is it because of the bracelet?" I asked. Matthew shook his head no at his girls. The devil smiled brightly.

"Of course not," She pulled another bracelet from Matthew's pocket and slapped it onto the angel's wrist. The angel jumped in surprise, "Show them you're not catatonic, Gwendolyn."

"You didn't have to slap it so hard!" She moaned and reached for her wrist and pulled off the bracelet. She easily bent it back into a bar. That's when the elevators opened. We stepped back to let off an older couple. Matthew had to instruct Serge to get out of their way. We piled in. I decided to keep thinking of the girls as the angel and the devil at least until I figured out the inked girl's name. Zack stood in the center next to Matthew. The angel and the devil were in the back with Serge and Raena and I were on either side of Matthew and Zack. Raena pressed our fifth floor button and Matthew pressed his ninth.

"What am I going to do about him?" Raena asked as the doors slid closed. Matthew looked up to the black domed camera. His angel passed him the bracelet.

"You're going to have a good night," Matthew picked up Raena's fingers and closed the bracelet over her wrist. She panicked for a moment but did a spastic little dance and jump and smiled serenely. She looked at Serge with a new disgust, "When you're night with Serge is unsatisfying, you'll come up and join us in room 908."

"What?" I squeaked. "Raena!"

"Yeah, that sounds more fun than this guy," She pushed Serge who just stood there dead eyed.

"If that's what she wants, babe," Zack smiled, "I think she would have a better time with this guy ... I'm sorry, I didn't get your name."

Why do people have such a hard time listening for names?

"I'm sorry for not introducing ourselves," Matthew smiled broadly, "I'm Matthew Reid, and these are my lovely friends, Sara and Gwen."

"Nice to meet you," I said politely.

"I'm Zack and this is my girlfriend Tiffany and our best friend Raena," He went little white faced and said, "That was Serge."

"It's a pleasure," Matthew grinned. Sara poked him, "What?"

"There's still one more girl who doesn't have a bracelet," She looked at me, "Are you going to let her go?"

"What do you say Tiff?" Zack looked at me, "You can't possibly need any more scholarships can you?"

"I think maybe they should have this night together without us interfering," Gwen said. I shared a smile with her and figured my angel label was even more accurate. I couldn't know why.

"I don't think it really goes with my dress," I said looking at the bracelet.

"Ha!" Matthew laughed, "You're adorable Tiffany. How long have you and Zack been together?"

"A little over a year now," I smiled and squeezed against Zack's side. Zack gave me his wavery little smile. He only ever gave it to me.

"That's beautiful," He smiled. The elevator was stopping. Sara, his devil, poked him again.

"Last chance," She warned.

Zack and I looked at Serge and he was still in his zombie state. Raena looked over to me and shrugged.

"I like the bracelet," She smiled, "What do you think Tiff? Think they'd give a D student like me scholarship money."

"If you wanted it, they'd give you your opportunity," Matthew grinned, "We'll see you in half an hour Raena. It was lovely to meet you Tiffany and Zack."

"Thanks for standing up for Raena," I stopped in the doorway and it bounced back open off of my stiletto, "No matter what you had done to Serge."

"It was my pleasure, Tiffany," Matthew grinned. He looked to Zack, "She's a great girl. You've got to give her better than she's ever had before tonight."

I went red so fast there should have been a sonic boom. Zack looked away.

"We've never..." I mumbled.

"She's never..." Zack mumbled.

"What!" I looked at Zack, "You haven't!"

"You'll be the first girl I've been with Tiffany," Zack gave me our smile, "I promise."

"Stop it, Sara!" Gwen grumbled.

"C'mon Wizard," Sara sidled up against Matthew and slipped four more bracelets out of his pocket. She slipped two into her left and and two into Matthew's hand, "It's time to do your Hocus Pocus."

"Wizard? You didn't do some crazy magic shit on Serge did you?" Raena asked. Matthew had just lead Serge out past me. Gwen grabbed the open door button so my shoe didn't get nudged a second time.

"There's no such thing as magic," Matthew and I said scornfully. I laughed, "Jinx, owe me a coke!"

Matthew erupted into laughter. He smiled crazily at me. He looked at the two slap bracelets in his hand. He looked at me again. I felt like I should blush worse than I had just a moment ago. I might have if the elevator hadn't growled demanding to be closed. We all, even Matthew and his angel and devil stepped out into the alcove. The elevator closed behind Gwen, "Well, I guess we'll have to catch the next one."

"Yeah, it was nice to meet you all," Zack claimed with a bit of impatient that caused me to blush again.

"Good night, Matthew," I said and he offered his hand. I shook it and his other hand came up closing a bracelet around my wrist.

"I couldn't help myself," He smiled and I smiled and Zack glowered. Matthew turned to Zack and offered his hand as well.

"Oh just slap it on me," Zack stuck out his wrist.

"Sara?"

"Yeah, you probably have to," The devil declared.

There was a little crack as the bracelet swirled around Zack's wrist. He went rigid. He changed like Serge did.

"Zack! Zack!" I panicked and shook his arm. I turned to Matthew and said, "How did you do this!"

"You did use magic!" Raena squeaked and stumbled back against the wall.

"I guess I did," Matthew sighed.

"Make Zack better!" I turned to Matthew.

"Can I? Why is it doing this to these boys?" Matthew turned to his devil and I felt the butterfly ultimate fighting championship in my stomach.

"You can make them do stuff," Sara shrugged, "But they weren't designed for boys. He only ever gave his Things to men who needed a push out of the way."

"Zack," Matthew asked and looked around and saw none of those black bulbed video cameras he relaxed, "Do you love Tiffany?"

I smiled brightly knowing this answer without hesitation. Zack obviously said, "Yes."

"And you'll treat her well?" I felt that cheek tearing smile tear open my face again.

"No, I lie to her everyday," Zack's voice lacked any emotion but I felt I was kicked in the stomach, "I've been dreading tonight but I can't put it off any longer."

"Put what off?" I asked slipping away from Zack.

"Don't cry, Tiffany," Matthew commanded me. Like I could help myself if I needed to cry.

"I'm not sure what I'm going to do," Zack droned, "I know I'm gay but I'm afraid of my dad. I have to go to college and I can't afford to without his help. He'll never support me and the only thing he approves of is Tiffany's ass. He wants me to make her a little slut. He wants proof that I'm a man like he is."

"What?" I croaked.

"You do have an incredible ass," The devil smirked.

"I think her smile and face are her best features," Matthew grinned as I blushed and turned away, "But, yes, that ass."

"So what?" Raena grumbled, "Now we're stuck with limp dick dates!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.