Lost Toys
Chapter 15: Charity Begins

Copyright© 2015 by Redsliver

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 15: Charity Begins - Matthew, an everyday nobody, saves a lost thrall from a recently deceased mind controller. How will he cope when she bestows His power onto Matthew?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   Cuckold   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Public Sex   Violence  

Bryn Valparine – Tuesday, June 23rd, 2015

"Shh..." I whispered as I approached her. Nadine was on her toes with her wrists crossed above a water pipe. It was cool to the touch. At least he had learned from last time. Nadine whipped her head up and looked me right in the eyes. I never saw that look when we were with Him. Her hair was a mess of sweat, greasiness and split ends. Nadine's eyes failed to glow with her ubiquitous energy. She smirked, listlessly.

She and I were equally naked but differently defiled. A bathmat had been placed under Nadine's bare feet and it was splotchy with sweat, tears, and a few flavors of cum. A little blood leaked from her bitten lip and red welts crisscrossed her butt. I held up my right hand, the warm cloth dripping into the bucket in my left hand. Nadine sighed as best she could.

"Is-is it tomorrow yet?" She asked hoarsely.

"Yes, sweetie," I started at the back of her neck and shoulders and cleaned as gingerly as I could. She couldn't go limp while reaching up over the pipe and her body strained, "It's a little after four."

"Lucy?" She pleaded. I understood. Our sister was in worse shape, if less depressed. Lucy was upstairs where she committed her twelve years of slavehood onto Lewis's cock. He should have melted in pleasure but he kept his mask of displeasure uncracked. He had a firm hand, a certain savoir faire that I ... respected. He knew how to be disappointed with greatness. Lucy thrived in that situation; Nadine was beaten down. I just knew I couldn't afford to slip up.

"It's getting cold," Nadine shuddered as I began cleaning her. The cloth was warm, but not hot. She shivered out of exhaustion. I wished I could disconnect her bracelets and let her down. She needed to sleep. I cleaned away the grime. Lewis, I believed, was most attracted to Nadine. At 44, she was his contemporary. She had also only spent her adult life with Him. Lucy had been claimed at 16. She still maintained that juvenility, never allowed to grow up. A perverse creatio like Peter Pan's lost girl. Nadine was cool, confident, intelligent. I looked up to her. She had become Lewis's outlet.

"It's not the worst part," I sighed as I wrung out the cloth into my bucket, "Lucy just told ... Master ... about the mirror."

"Ugh," Nadine groaned as I made my way below her waist, "Does he know where it is?"

"Back on Superior," I grimaced. Her skin was appearing. She was beautiful, still fair with just a smattering a freckles. Her tits hung slightly and her eyes and lips had lines but she was still a vision. I would have wished age as well as her, but now I wanted to curse my good looks and tear them away.

"Yeah, it's in the mess," She used nautical terms. I called it the kitchen, "It's taped to the back of bottom cupboards."

"Why tell me?" She wanted down and was pissing that away.

"Because I'm not going to be let down before he goes to work in the morning. Someone has to go," Her voice was starting to get hoarse.

"I could have got you down. I could've bartered--"

"We don't barter with a superior man," Nadine growled at me.

"He isn't—"

"He gets to believe it," Nadine groaned, her shoulders must have been on fire.

The basement door opened silently but the top stair creaked. I almost jumped out of my skin to hear that wooden yawn. I turned. Cooke was coming down. He had dressed. A full button up shirt and black pants. His feet were bare. Lucy followed at his heels. She only wore dark red patches on her thighs, breasts, belly and ass where his open palms or leather belt had struck her. I'm surprised she wasn't skipping like a girl.

"We're calling it a night," He announced. I could shut up. I could let him lead us to the undressed mattress in the basement corner. We could sleep with just each other's bodies for proper warmth.

"Nadine told me where to get the mirror for you," I declared.

"The mirror?" He raised an eyebrow, "You can use it to see the other slaves."

"Any of us can," I said. He always made us look for Him, but I was certain He could as well. I doubted Lewis could.

"What about the new slaves?"

"New slaves?" I was shocked at the idea.

"Sara's newfound master has collected another girl. A teenager, perhaps. I saw a picture of her this morning."

"I may be able to," I said, I felt something scaling my spine like spiders. Sara found someone? I wondered if I could throw him down and run out to find her. I had to restrain myself. I'd rather be slapped down by Lewis, from him I could find my strength, regroup, and eventually defend myself. If another man like Him had me, I was done. I breathed another ragged breath.

"You'll succeed." It wasn't a vote of confidence. It was an ultimatum.

"Of course," I agreed.

"The car keys are next to the microwave," He walked past me towards Nadine, "I need the car for 7:30."

"All of the clothes I have here are filthy," I said as Nadine flinched. Lewis's hands travelled over Nadine's newly cleaned skin.

"Then get dressed in the clothes you left on the boat," He snarled, "Go."

"I'll go," I nodded and started up the staircase. I had never driven in this country. I hoped I remembered how to get there. The top step creaked under my foot. My stomach turned over.

Matthew Reid – Tuesday, June 23rd, 2015

"Jesus Christ!" I was pulled bodily out of a comfortable dream by a warm wet feeling around my cock. I almost panicked. I did flinch. Gwen's surprised retreat was made with a hurt feeling across her face. I scratched my hair and tried to laugh it off before I apologized.

"It's OK," She said. I had a hand around my erection. Her fingers ran over mine, "Did you want me to continue?"

"Is Eden still here?" Waking up in another bed always fucks with my internal clock.

"She just got up. She went to the washroom," Gwen rose up on her knees, gorgeous in naked glory. Gwen was mine. I grinned with every tooth, my blonde beautiful girl. I pulled her down over me and started kissing from her navel upwards. It must have tickled like hell by how hard she giggled. She flinched, but stopped herself from pulling out of my arms. I slowly climbed, kissed between her breasts and in her throat. We brought our lips together and made out unhurriedly for a few minutes. I let her fall back at my side. She reached for me, but I slipped my fingers through hers.

"C'mon," I said. My erection wasn't really commanded by Gwen's naked beauty, though that didn't hurt. I needed to piss, "Is Eden still home?"

"Home?" Gwen whispered as I stood up off the side of the bed, "Yeah, she got up just before I decided to--"

"C'mon," I tugged her hand and hurried after me. She pouted but nature called louder than lust.

Gwen's fingers slipped from mine as we passed by her juvenile umbrella tree. Her phone was on the couch and she was walking for it. I hadn't actually checked my phone religiously in a few days. It felt great. I walked across the apartment, smiling back at Gwen urging her to come but not compelling her. She seemed a little glassy eyed. I saw the clock on the stove, 7:11, it was early and she had the day off.

The sound of the shower greeted me as I opened the door. Eden yelped to hear me walk in but Gwen's shower curtain were huge thick rubber sheets and I didn't get the eyeful I wanted. I rushed to the toilet and my flow added to the showerhead.

"Matthew? Is that you?" Eden asked slowly calming down.

"That's me," I sighed happy to have unloaded myself. I shook and slipped into the shower. Eden ran the water a little cooler than I liked but it was an easy meld. I grinned as she watched me. Her hair was still slick with Gwen's conditioner and her lithe body was shiny with the water. The rings on the shower bar scratched loudly as I pulled the curtain closed behind me.

"Good morning!" I grinned as I slipped my arms around her.

"Morning," She smiled and let me pull her into a kiss. When my hands squeezed her waist and my cock hardened again, she pulled back.

"I'm going to be late if we get into this," Eden sighed, "I have to run to my place and get my uniform and things."

"Oh, that's a shame," I nodded. I glided my hands over her beautiful skin. I cupped a breast. I realized something as I rolled her nipple between my thumb and index finger. I had an unmatched opportunity here. I didn't know how good of a lover I was. I didn't have illusions of being a Casanova. I was under experienced. Too much time on the bench and not enough time in the game. I watched Eden's quivering lips and deep brown eyes and promised myself. If I was going to have this many girls at my command, I was going to get good at this. I almost forgot my promise to Deborah; I kissed Eden again.

"So what will I be smelling like today?" I asked picking up Gwen's bottle of shampoo.

"That same peachy smell she always has," Eden smiled as I let go of her body, "Not that harsh cleaner smell I attribute to you."

"There are worse things to smell like," I supposed. Eden rinsed out her hair and kissed my cheek.

"I'll see you soon," She promised me and got out of the shower.

Without the distraction I followed her out in just a couple of minutes. I felt great as I strode out dry and naked into Gwen's living room. The sounds of porn were coming from the television and I turned my head with a smile.

"Everything is working," Gwen said into the phone she balanced in the crook of her neck. "No, thank you, Dove. You have a good day too."

Gwen hung up and then squealed in surprise of the television. Evan Stone was dressed as a pirate hanging from a rafter as Sasha Grey and another girl sucked his cock.

"Looks like your magic works," Eden was tying her shoes. Gwen hurriedly turned off the television.

"Not quite how I wanted it to," I grumbled. I walked over and laid a hand on Eden's shoulder.

"Well you can't cheat everything," She looked towards me with a sarcastic frown.

"I told you last night I had a job for you," I recalled.

"OK, I wasn't planning on doing my makeup until I got home anyways," She smiled but it didn't quite permeate her voice.

"No, not now, I've got Gwen and you got work," Her brow furrowed but I brushed my fingers through the hair over her ear. It was still a little bit damp, "No, I want you to take the hymnal and write out all of the notes by hand. In one notebook please."

"I could type it out," She offered, "It'd be much quicker."

"No, I don't think I want that," I knew from Dawn's verbal complaints that the book could protect itself. Only I could open it. I hoped to instill the same thing to the next notebook. Sure, Eden would know it's contents and maybe a little Gwen, but it would give me whatever protection Ishmael had thought he had needed. Just by virtue of the nature of this magic, I needed at least one girl on my side. I decided to trust these two. I would have easily trusted Courtney or Deborah as well. It was just the old slaves I wanted buffered from whatever scared the last wizard.

"Alright, I'll come by after my shift," Eden sighed, "Good bye, Matthew. Good bye Gwen, thanks for, uh, well, hosting last night."

"You'll be doing it for me too," Gwen shrugged. She had walked up to us and I wrapped an arm around her waist. Eden was the only one dressed and she looked put out as she waved and left. The door closed with a heavy click and Gwen instantly turned on me and hugged with force.

It was a few minutes later when we let go. She slowly smiled. I brushed her hair back over her ear. "Do you still have that blowjob in you?"

"Sure, Matthew."

Courtney King – Tuesday, June 23rd, 2015

I stuffed my phone into my pocket for the third time. The sun was beating down but I felt cold. It was like my teeth were on edge. I shuffled from side to side. I hadn't had a cigarette in days. Matthew had made me quit and I hated him for that first and foremost. I wanted to vent my anger. I just needed to walk across the street and claw a tourist's eyes out. I checked my phone once again. Four minutes had passed.

I looked down Barrington street and saw Matthew. I instantly smiled and that made me blush. I was excited. I wiggled my toes in my sandals and bounced on my heels as he met my eyes. He had cleaned up a lot since this whole thing started. I'm glad he shaved that curly beard of his. I waved and he smiled too. I couldn't believe this. What he had done really fucking sucked. It had been selfish, greedy, inconsiderate and kinda hot. I was looking forward to actually getting a go with Matthew. I probably wouldn't have ever fucked him without the bracelet on my wrist. He was too poor to be that much older than me.

"Hey, beautiful," He said as he finally crossed over to my side of the street.

"Morning, stud," I grinned and tackled him in a hello hug. He was big and warm and hugged back tightly. I smelled Gwen's shampoo on him and chuckled. Bitch already had a turn.

"Am I glad to see you!" He stroked my hair and we broke our hug.

"Yeah? Maybe you do have good taste," I laughed.

"Oh! I need to show you something," He grinned patting his pockets roughly. After a second check of his left he finally reached in and pulled out a lighter and his phone. I smiled, excited, let it be a free cigarette! I tried to ask but I had quit. I couldn't ask for a smoke, but I could be given one, by Matthew, anyways. I hoped.

"Alright, look at this," He was grinning ear to ear. I figured he had a right to be. If I could do what he could, I'd be laughing like a cartoon villain. He slid his phone back into his pants and lifted the zippo in front of my face. He snapped it open and I was looking at a flame.

"Is it supposed to do something?" I looked up to watch his smirk melt.

"I guess it's like with Eden the first time," He sighed, really disappointed. He put the lighter in his pocket, "You ready to see this charity thing?"

"Ready for anything!" I saluted and he sent me off up the steps with a squeeze of my butt. Bastard. I flashed a bright smile over my shoulder. He chased me up the stairs. The Aliant building at Barrington and Spring Garden was fairly busy on a Tuesday morning. I had only come in here a couple times before. The passport office was here and my orthodontist had moved his office into the building two years ago. I reached the doors and flashed my perfect teeth back at him. There were few immediate turn offs for me; bad teeth were the biggest. One point for Matthew in that column.

We crossed over to the elevators and rode up without much conversation. There were just too many people around for us to get into anything. Luckily, we were the only two to get off on our floor. The charity, The Forefront Foundation, was just one door down. Their logo was four silhouettes of professional woman on a blue background. The door was closed and Matthew hesitated a moment before he knocked.

"Come on in!" Shouted a friendly voice. We entered the offices. It was a small set up. A cute woman with a headset was sitting up front at the reception desk. Blue carpets and manila walls were as boring as the grey plastic chairs. Matthew pushed me ahead and we walked up to the desk.

"Hi, I'm Courtney King," I said looking over the girl. She was hot for someone Matthew's age: fair brown hair was tied back from her face, dark brown eyes lit up, engaged and friendly, and plump lips owned her pretty smile. She was short and had a skinny body with little breasts underneath a light blue dress shirt. She was wearing jeans but I couldn't see her legs to well. She was pretty and here, just Matthew's type.

"And I'm Matthew Reid," Matthew stepped up behind me and settled a palm on the small of my back. I smiled but kept my focus on ... June, I picked her name from a placard on her desk.

"Hi, I'm June, were you looking for someone or--"

"Matthew!" Carmen appeared from the back rooms. I was pushed aside as she swirled Matthew up in a kiss. He looked bright eyed and manic. I waited patiently. June and I exchanged snarky smiles, "Oh and you brought Courtney too!"

"Hi," I slow waved with exaggerated sarcasm. Carmen's smile for me was just as genuine as it was for Matthew. Mine for her was not.

"Oh! I need to go get Olive!" Carmen zipped back into the offices.

"I take it you came in for a scholarship interview?" June asked, "You're not scheduled but Whitney has an 10 O'clock who is running late. I can call her out for you?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.