Lost Toys
Chapter 7: Legacy of the Wizard

Copyright© 2015 by Redsliver

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7: Legacy of the Wizard - Matthew, an everyday nobody, saves a lost thrall from a recently deceased mind controller. How will he cope when she bestows His power onto Matthew?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   Cuckold   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Public Sex   Violence  

Carmen Dominguez - Thursday, June 19th, 2015

My cell phone vibrated. It was Matthew. I excused myself from the morning meeting; Olive had this under control. My job was keeping the taxes above board, especially when He had needed a withdrawal, this was fundraising. I could feel my whole skin tingling and my smile tugging up at my lips. God, I felt like a puppy hearing its owner's car pulling up. I wondered what he'd call us? I was so used to slut, to whore, to slave that these last few months it felt weird to only be answering to Carmen, to Ms Dominguez or to sister. I stifled my overthinking while I smoothly answered my mobile.

"Hello beautiful," I chirped into the handset.

"I think I should be the one saying that," Matthew laughed nervously.

"Well I got there first!" I pouted childishly. I saw yesterday that he liked us to play. I looked forward to being as much as a brat as I could until he corrected me.

"That you did," He was nervous again. Sara and I would have to help him along. I warmed up considerably. I wondered if he had picked up any of those waitresses from his restaurant. I really liked the look of that Eden girl. Eden would make an amazing slave. Was that racist? Would thinking that's racist hold him back? He had never had any black girls. Every day at the charity I was reminded of what a missed opportunity that was. I wondered if He was afraid he'd never go back? I giggled as Matthew continued, "Yeah, I've been trying to get my head around--Something funny?"

"Just thinking about who our new sistah might be," I'm sure he could hear my smile.

"Oh, that's why I'm calling," He sighed, "I tried to," He stuttered struggling for the words, "tried to make a girl mine yesterday and it didn't work. Sara has since proved to me that I could. I want to know what went wrong the first time. Is there anything you have that could tell me? Anything your old, uh, master kept around? An instruction manual would be nice."

"Oh, I don't know," I closed my office door behind me. There was only the two of us in the office this early and if wasn't for a conference call with an alumna in England we'd be about two hours out of clocking in, "We could check out the old place. Gabrielle might have left some of his notebooks or something around."

"The old place? Yeah, he might have something I can use to figure this out." He wondered aloud, "Is it far?"

"About thirty minutes out of town. Sara knows the way and I'm sure Phoebe would be ecstatic to meet you," I bubbled up. Phoebe wasn't my favorite of the sisters. She had been the only one of the young ones that hadn't needed heavy tempering to get her in line for Him. I, maybe, a little bit, just a smidgen honestly, wanted to see Matthew break her down.

"Another one? That's just what I need," His sarcasm was bordering on exasperation. Shit, what if he likes Phoebe the best? I was going to laugh again; I held it in not wanting to explain myself, "Sara's a bit nutty and I can't quite keep up with you. I can only imagine what Phoebe'll be like."

"You probably can't," I giggled like I hadn't since I was a teenager. If anyone had heard me I'd probably have turned red too, "So when do you plan to head out?"

"I don't own a car," He said sheepishly.

"Oh! I do, are you at Sara's? I'll come get you," I bubbled up.

"Thanks, I guess I'll see you soon."

"Be there in a flash," He hung up first and I slipped my phone into my pants pocket. I would have just walked out and left but my license was in my purse which was in the break room. I doubted Matthew wanted to deal with any possible police delays, so I did the responsible thing. I hoped he didn't think I took too long.

"Hey, sister," Olive stepped out of the meeting room as I went past. She didn't often use the sister title at the charity. Wasn't perhaps appropriate that a foundation to encourage young women and teenaged girls to get ahead in their lives was operated by sex slaves. We did a lot of good work, I was proud of it, even if it's how I was recruited into His service.

"Sorry, Olive," I had to brush her off and go, "Sara found someone and he's panning out."

"Really?" Her eyes brightened but I could see her forming fists, angry, scared, lost.

"Yeah, we're taking him out to His place," I declared. I ducked into my office at the end of the hall before she could follow up. She returned to the meeting and I wasn't interrupted any further on my way out.

I drove my BMW 5 hybrid with only the slightest deference to road laws. My six hundred dollar shoes cluttered the passenger seat. I didn't understand many of the other sisters. Nadine had hated Him. Sara feared everything He was about to say. Lucy had said her happiest day was the day He died. She also said the worst was His funeral. Four days without Him kicked the wind right out of all our sails. I had never been truly at odds with Him. Yeah, I wasn't the lawyer I had thought I should be. But I was living a grand life with impossibly close friends and a man who had made my whole body beg for Him. There were a few side effects, but so long as I enjoyed myself and showed it, the leash was long. Matthew might not be Him, but he was a warm and caring and knightly man. A bit of a spit shine was all he needed. He made my mouth water.

I pulled up in front of Sara's apartment building just after eight. He was sitting on the steps out front with a young brunette girl. I backed up enough so I was out of he way of the parking garage and shut off the engine. I slipped my sunglasses up into my hair and stepped out.

"Hey you!" Matthew waved and nudged the brunette to her feet. She was a gangly little girl. Twenty give or take a year. She was dressed sluttily, barefoot, in a miniskirt and grungy tshirt. She didn't have a whole lot of tits, about the same as Sara. She tried to smile with slightly crooked teeth. She had adorable eyes, bright brown and long lashed. She wasn't wearing any makeup. Her freckles were lost in her tan.

"Hello," I all but wolf whistled as I walked over. I didn't skip! I was greeted in a great big hug. I smiled as I smelled coffee and shampoo. I stepped back and before he introduced the girl I slid my fingers over his jaw, "Oh, I like this."

"I think he looked good with the beard," the girl said from our side, "But it does feel nice."

"Carmen, this is Dawn," Dawn offered her hand to shake but I hugged her. She squeezed politely and awkwardly back, "Dawn, this is Carmen."

"It's nice to meet you," She muttered.

"It's a pleasure," I caught Matthew respond to that out of the corner of my eye, "Is it just the three of us or are we getting Sara too."

"We are but when I buzzed her I just got a message saying the number had been disconnected," Matthew said, "And you were on your way over so it didn't make much sense to go over to my tower and hoof it back through the garage while you were waiting out here."

"She left her cell at the last guy's," I remembered, "I'm glad he didn't answer it."

"Last guy's? We're not going to be passed off from Matthew?" Dawn looked a little panicked.

"Not if I have anything to say about it," Matthew pulled Dawn into a half hug.

"So let's go get Sara," I smiled and started up the steps. They followed after me.

"Do you have a key too?" He asked as I stepped into the foyer and turned to the callbox. I dialed in the five digit maintenance password that set off the door without calling anyone. Matthew held the door for Dawn and I. We headed to the stairwell.

"So how do you two know each other?" I asked as we started up.

"I kind of tripped over her in the street," Matthew answered sheepishly.

"I was just an experiment," Dawn answered heartlessly.

"Oh? You mentioned that it didn't work yesterday," I recalled, "Why not? Did that woman not put on the bracelet."

"She did," Matthew patted the phone in his front pocket, "I'm pretty sure she's still wearing it. She just didn't do what I told her."

"That doesn't make any sense," I agreed. I held the door for him and Dawn. He gave a perfunctory thank you and Dawn smiled.

"So you and Sara keep saying," He agreed, "That's why I wanted to check with your last ... master."

He didn't say master until he had checked there was no one else in the halls. He walked into Sara's apartment.

"Matthew!" Sara greeted him nearly flying into a hug.

The door closed behind Dawn. I walked through, happy to see the place was tidy and that there seemed to be things in the kitchen. I turned to look at Sara. She seemed nervous. She was flitting about unable, maybe unwilling, to sit still. Two days ago she she would have been perfectly postured on the foot of her bed. Her lips in an easy smile, happily demure. I wondered at how many of her mooring lines Matthew had unfastened so far.

"Are you ready to go?"

"I am, I am so looking forward to waffles!" Sara beamed.

"Right," Matthew remembered, "Actually we're heading somewhere different. We can get breakfast when we get there, right?"

"Of course," I answered.

"Now let's go before you get ticketed," Matthew turned with Dawn. Sara and I hurried to catch up. We took the elevator back down. Sara kept bumping me and smiling. I smiled uniquely at Matthew.

"This is a great car," Matthew complimented as he settled into the passenger seat. Sara scuttled into the back seat. Dawn looped around to take the seat behind mine.

"Do you want to drive her?" I asked, keys dangling from my finger.

"No, you play the role of the driver today," He said. Sara curled up in the seat behind him. Dawn buckled in and looked lazily out her window.

"So long as you play the driver in bed tonight," I flirted. He blushed! Oh my god! I was going to have to change panties. He owned me and he was still overwhelmed, "Sara, buckle up, sweetie."

I didn't pull out until I heard the click and reset the mirror to show the rear window and not Sara. Matthew played with the radio. I drove and sung along every now and then. He picked out the only decent rock station in town. Soundgarden's Black Hole Sun was just starting when our forty minute drive was ending. I think he was disappointed to miss out on the song. I was a little myself.

Sara Saint - Saturday, June 20th, 2015

Carmen and The Wizard stopped singing along to their depressing music as we pulled up to Home. It had been a bit of a drive, just over half an hour once we got out of town. He had set up in a sprawling coniferous development where it was common to see three story homes with four car garages and unheard of to see your neighbors. The lawn was gorgeous but with Annette dead I guessed the big garden in the back yard was dying. Carmen pulled us in along the gravel path cul de sac and up in front of the big blue door. I had my feet on the drive moments before the car had fully stopped.

"Careful, sister," Carmen nagged at me.

"This is a beautiful--" Dawn's voice disappeared when my door slammed. I hurried around up to the front door. It wasn't locked, but the alarm was set and I hurried across the foyer to tap in the code. The house opened into a large front room, there were closets winging either side of the door and a large crooked staircase reaching up to the second floor landing. To the left was the grand dining room and to the right was the music hall. The fuck room was straight ahead.

"It's fucking huge," The Wizard announced as he and Dawn crossed the threshold. Carmen was following a couple steps behind.

"Yes, He liked grand displays."

"How many girls live here?" Matthew turned towards us.

"Just me at the moment," We all looked up to the landing to see Phoebe looking down on us. I had neglected that she would be here. Phoebe was a willowy redhead with straight hair and even less tits than she had enthusiasm. It amazed me that she was a long term slut. Her skin was fair and freckleless. I always thought she was a half pound of eyeshadow from being a vampire.

"Hi, I'm Matthew and this is Dawn," He pushed the shy brunette forward with the palm of her hand.

"He's like He was," Carmen was ebullient. I was proud myself.

"Matthew found us!" I beamed and Matthew reached over and pulled me into a one armed hug. He looked like he ought with a girl under each arm. Phoebe walked around the rail and started heading down the stairs. She was wearing a pink trimmed white t-shirt, her slave bracelets and nothing else. We must have roused her out of bed.

"Um, hi," Matthew said his eyes flitting to Phoebe's bare cunt.

"Good morning," She said and yawned, "Are you going to take me too?"

"Is that what you want?" Matthew asked. Holy shit that was such a strange question for a man like Matthew. I hugged him tighter.

"I want to get out of the house," Phoebe whimpered.

"Not so fast, sister," Carmen kissed Phoebe on the side of her head, "Matthew's got to take some of his Things."

"And I guess that includes you, Phoebe," Matthew said. Dawn and I looked up at him confused.

"Oh," The redhead moaned, "Well if you change your mind. Take me with you."

Phoebe turned to walk to the fuck room towards the kitchen and breakfast.

"I just said I would take you." Matthew asserted contradictorily.

"You can't just take another man's slut," Carmen walked up and put her hand on Matthew's chest and looked her in the eye.

"But you said--"

"We're only here to take his Things," Carmen corrected and interrupted him. Matthew didn't even seem angry about it.

"So, I have to say I'm taking the bracelets?" I giggled. It's weird when people just say the most obvious shit. "The sky is blue." "Clowns are scary." "Suck my cock, slut!"

Phoebe twisted. Her feet squeaked on the polished hardwood floor. She looked pleadingly at Matthew. I don't know how she made it a whole week on her own. I guess suicide was not worth getting out of bed for.

"That's how it works, sweetheart," Carmen was being so lovey dovey with Matthew. I watched Dawn get jealous.

"OK, Phoebe," He stood up straighter as he took a deep breath, "Bring my bracelets to me."

She skipped quickly over to Matthew and he extricated his arms from me and Dawn. He put his hands on her wrists above the plain gold bracelets. He pulled her into a hug.

"Thank you," Phoebe whimpered.

"Anytime," Matthew casually replied. He then pushed her back and held her at arms length just below her shoulders. She was shorter than Dawn. I was still smaller than Phoebe. He smiled and turned his head towards Carmen, "Do you know what we're looking for?"

"Some of his journals, he kept them on the shelf in the master bedroom." Carmen explained.

"Gabrielle already carted them off," Phoebe announced, "The only thing she left was that church book there." She pointed to the green covered hymnal laying flat in the entryway of the music hall. Matthew quickly went over and picked it up.

"Why did she leave this?" He asked picking it up and leafing through it.

"She wasn't supposed to take it out of the music hall," Phoebe, Carmen and I answered. Dawn looked at the three of us with a streak of fear.

"Holy fucking shit," He stopped on a page somewhere in the first fifth, "The handwriting is worse than his spelling."

"Is that what you wanted?" Carmen asked.

"It looks like," Matthew skipped through to different pages and absorbed the content with consternation, "Seems anticlimactic. I kind of wish it was in ancient Greek or Mandarin or something. Actually, nothing harder to interpret than transcribing it into Google and clicking translate. Deciphering it could be an adventure. This is just a mess. I'm not going to read this quickly."

"Well, do you want to spend some time with Phoebe and the book?" Carmen offered, "We really need to find Dawn some clothes."

"Oh, yes fucking please," Dawn puppy dog eyed Matthew. Her skirt had ridden up while in the car and despite attempts to fix it her cute butt cheeks were on display.

"Um, OK," Matthew took Phoebe's hand and started walking towards the couch. He thumbed back to the first page. Phoebe pulled, "What's wrong?"

"I don't like going in there anymore," She closed her eyes to hold back tears, "Wouldn't you rather go out to the garden?"

"It is an incredible day," Matthew smiled, "Lead on."

Matthew followed the slap he delivered to Phoebe's butt. He stopped at the entryway to the fuck room, "Dawn, come find me when you're dressed how you like."

"I will," Dawn had to stop herself from going after him. She turned around to the two of us, "Is Phoebe as bad as you two?"

"Phoebe's boring," I condemned.

"She's really low key," Carmen was more polite.

"That sounds like someone I can deal with," Dawn directed that at me.

"Should we just get Dawn some clothes or can we get other Things?" I looked up to Carmen.

"What kind of things?" Dawn asked.

"We should get anything we think Matthew might want," Carmen said. She reached out for Dawn's hand, "You look about about Bryn's size."

"Yeah, but her tits are too small," I pointed out and began leading the other two up to the bedrooms.

"They're bigger than yours!" Dawn retorted. Carmen cupped a breast and Dawn shrank back for a moment. Carmen measured the other.

"Sara wears a 28B," Carmen announced as I cleared the top of the landing. "I'm a 38C, you're clearly somewhere in the middle, probably a little closer to Sara. Have you had a fitting?"

"Just before prom two years ago," Dawn answered less nervously than I had come to expect, "I was recommended a 34A. The bra didn't seem to fit right and I think they're a bit bigger now."

They were getting into finer points of tits so I hurried ahead. I hopped the railing like I hadn't done since I was sixteen and rushed for Bryn and Nadine's room. There was another staircase up at the back of the house leading up to the master bedroom and solarium. On this floor there were just the six bedrooms and the big deck. My old room I had shared with Olive. He liked to keep us where the wardrobes could be traded easiest. Carmen and Lucy's was the first on the left and they were by far the worst fit. I was heading for the opposite side to get to Bryn's clothes. There was even more stuff in the basement but this stuff was newer and often nicer.

The bedroom was neat and tidy. A down comforter was laid across the bed and everything looked pristine. The room felt stale. It was a small room facing the west with cheery curtains and the one kingsized bed. All of the beds at Home were kingsized except for the single in Gabrielle's room. The first night I had been Home that I wasn't in His bed I slept curled up at Gabrielle's feet like a puppy. I ignored the nostalgia and dragged open the sliding doors of the closet. It looked like it had already been picked over. I guess Nadine or Bryn had been back for Annette's wake. They had left their scarves and I took both careful not to let them unravel.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.