Lost Toys
Chapter 5: What is Love?

Copyright© 2015 by Redsliver

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5: What is Love? - Matthew, an everyday nobody, saves a lost thrall from a recently deceased mind controller. How will he cope when she bestows His power onto Matthew?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   Cuckold   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Public Sex   Violence  

Deborah Flynn - Thursday, June 18th, 2015

I yawned, sprawled out on the sofa. Everything was so routine. Netflix was on the TV through my game console but I wasn't paying much attention to the new show about the tranny and her psychic friends. That black Doctor Who girl was showing off some lovely tits though.

It was lonely in here. My apartment was great and I loved it but it could use some people over. I had my two sisters, even if I didn't seem to have any close friends. I could call Franklyn but he'd only come over if I was willing to take him to bed at least. If I was going to get laid, I should do it thoroughly. Maybe I could pick up a couple of college boys. That wouldn't be hard, would it? I was still hot. I got the attention all of the time, I just never responded to it at the restaurant. Just go out, in my fuck me pumps and a scandalous dress and be a cougar. Yeah right.

My apartment was decorated in deep purples and stone grays. My coffee and end tables were carved from stone. I pulled Excalibur from the stone. The whir as he turned on was sputtering and weak. I grabbed another pack of batteries from the drawer. I turned off the show. I opened the laptop on my coffee table.

I pulled my top off leaving me in my bra and panties. I was sliding my batteries out of Excalibur when my phone rang. I picked it up, wasn't the restaurant. There was only one other person who actually called.

"Hello, Everett," I answered. Crooking my mobile between my ear and my shoulder was difficult. It was the one thing I missed about old landline handsets.

"Hi, Deb," He answered in his hurried smarmy way, "I'm calling because I just had my accountant look over the May numbers."

"And?" I had to use my teeth to tear the plastic housing the batteries.

"I was expecting a bit more and--"

"The numbers are all up 9% from April," I explained, "We've done this dance four times already. I don't fucking cheat you out of your share."

"I'm not accusing you, Deb," He started.

"Bullshit," I called him out on it, "If you thought you had a real case you'd have called me by the third or fourth. You didn't and now you're realizing your expensive tastes are outreaching your wallet. Panicked, you're coming after me because I backed down that first time. You think you can strongarm me for another chunk of cash. I'm tired of it Everett. The settlement was clear. I get the 80% of the assets of the restaurant and you got the house. I don't owe you anything else."

"Fine, Deb, a loan then," He pleaded and I fell back. My imagination's college boys disappearing into a spongy Everett, "Just $10 000. 15."

"So you want 25 grand? I don't have it," Not just to roll out and give away at least, "Your last two restaurants failed. Flynn's would have been dead 15 years ago without Franklyn and me. So, you're on your own. You'll get the June check on the second." I pulled the phone from my ear and hung up in his ear.

I had porn loaded up. I had Excalibur fully powered. I slumped back on my sofa. I just lay there in a flop. I pulled my hair and thought of ordering pizza. The girl on the screen was sucking her third cock in as many minutes. I turned and laid down on the couch. I was idly tapping Excalibur on my sternum.

Around the room, I had dozens of photos framed and hung up. Christmas parties and impromptu moments from when I had took over Flynn's. Everett's blatant hiring policy had got me my serving job at 22. I hadn't intended to keep it up but just from the pictures I could see so many beautiful girls. Then there were the men. Franklyn and Matty were the most common having been there the longest. I once imagined Franklyn fucking his way through all the waitresses, a sexual gauntlet leading all the way to me. It didn't do it for me anymore. I knew what kind of bland fucking Franklyn was good for. The next photograph I scrolled too was Matty with an arm around Courtney. I wouldn't have minded starting the fantasy there. Courtney was irritating and deserved a hard go. I just couldn't picture Matty fucking the little bitch into a boneless puddle.

That did give me an idea of where to start. I typed gangbang blonde into the porn site's search engine. The first choice looked a little like Gwen but it was only two guys, hardly what I wanted. I was fingering my lips. I felt committed to an orgasm. I wanted an orgasm. I just didn't care too much for sex right now. I pictured the new guy in the dish pit. A 20 something foul mouthed troglodyte. Pretty and stupid, it was a nice fantasy. I couldn't even remember his name. That was Matty ruining my masturbating again. Dishwashers got names after two months. Most dishwashers remained nameless.

The next couple videos were bland. I had slipped my panties down and had kicked them off my ankle. Excalibur purred up as I twisted him on. I stopped on a redhead getting it from five guys. I wouldn't have minded a few more making a mess of this pretty bitch.

"Fuck the slut," I sighed. When I talked dirty I got hotter. Everett had said it was his favorite part of sex with me. Getting myself hotter was a necessity of sex with Everett, "Choke her with your cock!"

I wanted to be in the scene myself. Not the girl getting it in her ass and her cunt. I wanted to direct it. Tell the boys to hold her down and get their cocks all the way into her throat. I would be naked like they were. She wasn't quite naked. She had a slutty schoolgirl uniform with a hiked up skirt and a ripped open bloused. Her knee socks stuck out akimbo as she writhed and sucked.

"Make the cunt cry," I'd whisper in an ear. The guy in her ass was merciless, "The little bitch can take it."

Excalibur vibrated against my clit and I felt the cum coming. I wanted to watch the slut get fucked but I kept closing my eyes or spasming back into the cushions. I couldn't tell the fuckers to hurt her like I wanted. I just started cursing. I was close to the edge. I looked up to Matthew and Courtney.

"Break the bitch and I'll let you knock me up!" I squeezed out between clenched teeth. It was a sharp orgasm. Burning out from my sex but dissipating quickly. It wasn't enough to floor me. Wasn't enough to satisfy me. I just watched Matthew as I leveled out for another go. I clicked the touchpad to pause the porn stars gargling screams.

"Matty huh?" I considered him again. I had the feeling I'd have to be the cougar without the reward of a 20 year old's prettiness, "Would you fuck me like that? I know you want to."

The image did little for me. Imagining Courtney all twisted and thoroughly fucked did. I used to get jealous all the time. Maybe I still would. It's been way too long since I had someone of mine. I loved the idea of a man just fucking the shit out of a girl. Proving to her that she was nothing. Proving to me that he was everything. I'd suck the girl cum off his glistening dick just before he grabbed my hair and shoved my face into the pillow.

I leaned forward and tapped the space bar. The slut resumed mid-scream. A white guy pulled his huge cock from her lips. Her mascara was a sticky mess of choking tears and previous cums. She could only look up in desperation as a bigger black cock replaced the last one. I pressed the tip of Excalibur to my asshole and rolled my knuckles against my clit. Hopefully, tonight would settle me down for another month.

Matthew Reid - Thursday, June 18th, 2015

I slammed the bathroom door behind me. Shit! I had just grabbed some girl off the street. And for what? Just to prove to Sara that the bullshit she was spewing was bullshit. It wasn't. And now I got a third crazy bitch claiming I owned her. I had taken a death grip on the edge of the sink. I saw myself in the mirror.

I was a big man, heavy but not as fat as I had been in college. My dirty blond hair was in need of a cut and my beard in need of a trim. I was dressed in a four year old t-shirt that I had never replaced because I had never thought to buy myself clothes. Meghan would buy me two dress shirts, a pair of jeans and a t-shirt every Christmas. Throw in the socks and underwear from Misty and the stocking full of bodywash and razors, and my limited foray into grooming habits became apparent.

I didn't look any different than I had days ago. Maybe a couple more gray hairs, maybe the threat of a smile.

Sara and Carmen were mine to do with as I pleased. I didn't know the scope of what that entailed. If I told Sara to jump off a bridge would there be a traffic jam on the MacKay?

And now Dawn. I looked back up at myself in the mirror. Over the years I had hated this man. I didn't right now. I was excited, fuck me, I was. Should I just fuck Dawn and throw her back on the street? Were these slaves of mine salmon to catch and release? She had been living on the street. I had the opportunity to make her life better. I had the opportunity to make my life crazier. She seemed like she was hot. Fucking hell, Matthew! She's probably not older that Misty.

I cranked the cold water tap and just stared at the stream for a moment. I was going to fuck her. I was going to give her a place to stay. I was going to get her a job. I was going to make her a future. I was keeping her away from the predators, pimps, and perverts. I was probably saving her life. I was predator, pimp and pervert. I was defining what her life would be.

The jingle of my ringtone made me jump. I fished my phone out of my pocket and it chirped quickly twice more before I unlocked it.

"Live music at Nellys after crucible. Good food too." Eden had typed.

Then there was a photo of her taken in a full length mirror. She was sheathed it a tight navy blue dress. The skirt was tiny and she was wearing black knee-high boots. Her hair was straightened. The tilt of her head and the cockiness of her grin were calculated hotness. Her posture was dangerous. She had one hand on her hip, that bracelet I gave her being the only jewelry I could see, and the other hand holding up her phone towards the mirror. She had these amazing curves.

There was a follow up text.

"This is Out. Dress nice and you may get to see Home. Be the charming boy you can be and pretty soon I'll think about Bed. Now how did you want to take me?"

I saw myself beaming in the mirror. I was still certain Eden wasn't affected like Dawn or Sara. She didn't seem to have the moments of surprise that Dawn felt. She had none of the fanaticism that Sara unleashed or Carmen tamed. This was just the kind of girl Eden was. I was kind of hating myself for not pursuing her before. Not that I had ever pursued many women. I focused in on her bracelet. How could I make it work? The excitement was killing any thoughts of guilt. But first I had Dawn and Sara out that door. I reached into the still running stream and splashed two handfuls of water into my face. There were no hand towels in the room so I ended up using my shirt.

Dawn, if she was going to be mine, should enjoy herself. She had told me what she had needed to fuck me and I was going to give it to her. I didn't mean to throw the door that hard against the door spring. I nearly tripped over the bags of toiletries and cosmetics we had purchased. I walked up to both girls. They had been putting away the few groceries and kitchen stuff we had bought.

"Dawn, you're going to fall in love with me." I had never felt so clever.

"I've been trying!" Panic wasn't the response I had predicted, "Since you've mentioned sex, I've been trying. I don't know if I can love you yet. But I will! I will."

I took a moment to process before I stepped in and wrapped her up in a hug. She went rigid for a moment. Sara ran a hand down my spine to comfort me. Dawn slowly snaked her arms around my ribs.

"That's what I want Dawn," I whispered into her ear, "I want you to do your best to love me."

"You're a good man, Master." Sara whispered to me. It was my turn to go rigid.

"No," I decided. This wasn't like last night. I wasn't floored or confused. I had been nervous. I had balked at being called Master. It had made me worried, worried that I wouldn't measure up. Right now, my distaste was semantic. It could be a fun game to play, Master and slave, but I wanted to be more than the cliche, "I'm not going to be Master. That's not me."

"Then who are you?" Dawn lifted her head off my chest to ask of me, "Just some everyman who gives out magic bracelets?"

I laughed without much force. Sara beamed. "You're The Wizard!"

"Wizard?" I opened my arms and pulled Sara into the embrace. She was quite a bit smaller than Dawn. The homeless girl was thin and wasn't on the tall side of average.

"Yep, that's what Carmen called you," Sara was a spun up ball of energy.

"I like the idea of being owned by a wizard more than a master," Dawn considered.

"I like it too," I admitted, "But I want to know why Carmen called me a wizard."

"No, not a wizard, The Wizard," Sara corrected me with this hurried sarcastic tone. She looked a little surprised she spoke to me like that.

"Why am I The Wizard?" I hoped Sara would show that kind of personality again.

"Because," she blushed, it was adorable, "I was supposed to ask you for my brain."

Dawn laughed loud as Sara's voice got quiet. I was smiling broadly too but I could tell from Sara's face that she was upset.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I brushed Sara's hair aside.

"I really want you to let me tell you," She whimpered.

"You can say whatever you need to to me," I promised. Dawn looked on with rapt attention. I wondered what she was seeing.

"Really? I don't need to be a good polite little girl? I can--Fuck! Shit this fun. I love you, Wizard!" She babbled and chirped in chaotic fury. I looked to Dawn.

"How are you doing?"

"You just did something to her," She marveled and I looked to Sara who was clinching tighter around my abdomen. Yeah, she seemed happy. I'd figure it out later. Dawn stroked my arm, "I'm going to love you."

"Good, I want you to be happy with this," I explained, though had no idea how anyone could be happy with this.

"Then make her happy," Sara demanded. She slipped out from our arms and pushed Dawn towards me. The brunette jumped when the blonde gave a quick slap to Dawn's ass. I waited, watching Dawn. She looked to me, resigned, impatient, maybe a little eager.

I haven't had a better first kiss than I had with Dawn. She made me come to her but when that last molecule of empty space disappeared she was rising up to me. I had to steady her, as she rose onto her tiptoes. Her eyes drifted closed a moment before mine and we explored emotions that we didn't expect.

I was proud. Dawn was literally the first stranger I had ever picked up and brought home. I had used underhanded magic. I was getting something out of her she hadn't been prepared to give. I tried not to think of the morality of it. She wasn't saying no; I was convincing her to say yes. Even so, I didn't believe in magic. Part of me, the core, the fundamentals of Matthew, told me she had come with Sara and me because she was curious and interested. I was filled with pride.

She shared her emotions by shrugging off the bad and looking for the good. Dawn gave the kiss her all. It was never hurried or powerful, but her enthusiasm was clear from the tips of her fingers to the curve of her tongue to the foot that she kicked backward.

Slowly we parted and I rolled my tongue behind my teeth as we opened our eyes.

"That was awesome," I said, awestruck.

"Yeah," Dawn grinned, "I liked that."

"Are we taking this to the bed?" Sara bubbled excitedly. I looked to Dawn and the only way she could have looked more precocious in her agreement was if she had been biting her lower lip.

"No," I told them and saw genuine surprise and momentary hurt on Dawn's face. Sara looked on even more intrigued. I waited before I spoke, needling Dawn further, "We're going to take Dawn to the shower first."

I led Dawn by the hand and Sara by example. We each grabbed a bag they had stashed in the way of the washroom door.

We unpacked first. Dawn and I hung up the dollar store shower curtain while Sara stashed her potions and elixirs behind the mirror.

"I really liked the frogs," Dawn commented on the seashell curtain we had bought instead. We closed our last plastic rings on the rod. We laid the suction cup bath mat on the bottom of the tub. We plugged the air freshener in the socket. We filled the bathtub shelves with shampoo and soaps. I hung the scrubby puff loofa things from the neck of the showerhead. Then we stopped.

"I guess I need to get naked," Dawn sighed.

"No," I brushed her hair over her ear. It was tangled and a little greasy, "Let's get Sara naked first."

"Can we!" Sara giggled and Dawn laughed with her.

Dawn and I came at Sara from either side. The little blonde eagerly helped shimmying out of her top as I pulled it off her. Sara wasn't wearing a bra, her small breasts were up and eager as the rest of her. Dawn pulled off Sara's untied sneakers and I unbuttoned and yanked down jeans. Sara hurried her pale blue panties and was quickly and brightly naked.

"I love your tattoos," Dawn murmured. I watched the brunette trace the dragon along Sara's arm.

"It's as beautiful as she is," I admired.

Sara turned and I watched as Dawn drank in the girl. I knew Sara liked fucking women, she and Carmen were clear on that. I wondered if Dawn wanted Sara. I wondered if it mattered.

Sara pivoted and posed for Dawn to examine the rest of her tattoos. I took this opportunity to walk up behind the brunette. I reached around her waist and she grew rigid. I leaned down to her ear as I unbuckled her belt.

"I can't wait to see you," I whispered.

"How can you do this?" Dawn whispered. Her nervousness echoed within her voice.

"Better than anyone else," Sara answered for me by whispering in Dawn's other ear. The homeless girl quaked tightly between us. Dawn didn't respond to Sara but she slowly grew looser, overwhelmed or accepting, I couldn't tell.

I had picked open her pants. They were baggy cargoes with stuffed pockets. Sara had begun lifting the hem of Dawn's shirt. I pulled down her pants. Her thin hips and skinny legs unable to support the garment when the belt was open. She stepped out of each leg and I picked away the unmatched socks with the dirty soles and threw them to the door.

"Sara, wait!" Dawn had grabbed Sara's hands the shorter girl to prevent the shirt from being pulled off her shoulders. I rose up from her naked legs. She wore a boring green pair of panties. Her bra were still hidden by the hem of her shirt but I had seen the white color.

"The Wizard wants you naked," Sara debated giving the sleeves another tug.

"But--" Dawn warbled.

"Sara go start the shower. I want it hot and ready for us soon," I commanded. Sara hopped back and rushed around Dawn and me to shimmy in next to the sink. The hiss and rush of water erupted. I turned to Dawn.

Dawn was standing and holding her crumpled shirt over her tits. Her ankles were crossed and her eyes wouldn't look up passed my chest.

"Dawn," I pushed up her chin until we had eye contact, "You can't be afraid of the other girls."

"There's more than Sara?" Dawn's eyes went wide. We had mentioned this before but Dawn had been continually overwhelmed all day.

"You'll love Carmen," Sara piped up. She flashed me a salute, lovely thing for a naked woman to do, "Shower is ready, Wizard."

"Then get in," I told her and she hustled in. She left the curtain wide open. There's something really hot about a woman getting completely soaked. Dawn didn't disagree, if her red cheeks and chewed lip were any indication.

"But it's just the three of us? I mean you and three of us." Dawn asked me.

"For now," I realized that I still doubted this completely. I was going to need to repeat the experiment to make sure that these three women weren't uniquely crazy. I brushed back Dawn's hair. It was greasy, and limp. She'd look amazing after this shower. I pulled her shirt off and away. She let it pool behind her. She wasn't quite as scared anymore. She looked excited, but just for a few heartbeats until she wore a resigned frown.

Her underlayers were a sweat darkened bra and askew panties. The band of her bra frayed. She needed the shower, but her figure was terrific.

I picked open the catch of her bra and she let me strip her of it. It perfectly matched the tan lines she had. I looked down to her legs and saw she only wore the tan on her upper body. Her legs were pale and unshaven. Her skin was quite beautiful; I figured it would look better if the tan was even. She looked over her shoulder. I met her eyes.

"You're beautiful," I had to say it and wanted to. She smiled, it was a gorgeous smile, until I directed her to turn around.

I love breasts and Dawn's were spectacular. They were small but they fit her body. Round and high, with dark pink nipples on wide areolae. I leaned down to caress and kiss each one. Dawn's cheeks went a red to match her nipples and her eyes hammered shut. I felt her squirm in my care and that made me smile. I rose back up, ready to divest her of her last garment but Dawn was hurrying it down her calves. I saw the sparse bush and looked up to her.

"Don't keep torturing me," she pleaded as she kicked her panties off of her ankle. I liked that plan. Having two young women at my disposal had armed me for this.

"Bring her in to join me!" Sara encouraged.

"OK," I agreed taking in Dawn's beautiful body. I made no effort to slowly undress. I was hopping out of my jeans as I was pulling off my shirt. Dawn pulled down my boxers but shuffled back when she freed my cock. Sara laughed at her. I was undressed.

Dawn's look showed no great enthusiasm at seeing me naked. It hurt; I had at least hoped for the feminine lies that help spare a man's ego. My cock began wilting but Sara had my back.

"Get your magic ass in here, Wizard!" She ordered. Her giddy excitement revitalized me. I couldn't help but smile and neither could Dawn.

"After you, milady," I grinned taking a handful of Dawn's ass as I led her into the shower. She looked over her shoulder as she stepped into the stream and I got a look at her lovely gasp of surprise. Sara liked her showers hot. I suspect that I showed a similar amount of startlement a moment after.

We three were laughing when the water was adjusted to a still quite hot compromise. Our giddiness was infectious. One look at someone else's face set off roils of laughter. The situation had me so terrifyingly tense and the moment I had an outlet I just couldn't hold back. I had doubled over laughing so hard. Dawn was nearly as nervous. Sara was laughing at the pair of us. Finally, I stood up and shook the water from my hair. I looked at the two beautiful girls with me. I knew Sara. I was straining to discover Dawn's touch and tastes.

"Matthew?" I dragged Dawn back to situation when the laughter was at its peak. My hand ran up her stomach. I knocked away the water beading off her tits as I reached up and grabbed one. She was mine. I could take her. I twisted her around to face the wall. She wouldn't look over her shoulder. She gasped. I squatted. Sara cheered.

"You are mine?" I asked sharply.

"Yes," She whimpered.

"When I want you, I can take you?"

"Yes!"

"And I don't need to ask."

"Then don't!" That timbre of excitement was just what I had needed. One hand on her shoulder, the other guided me into her.

"Matthew!" She huffed and then gurgled as the shower was running into our sides.

"Fuck her! Fuck!" Sara giggled. She really enjoyed the dirty talk, "Slam her cunt!"

Dawn was the sixth woman in my life I had been with. I loved the feel of her body. I was holding her hip and shoulder, fucking into her cunt. I was hurried and horny. I slammed into her. Thank the rubber bath mat that I hadn't dragged us down into a heap.

She was moaning and heaving. She didn't help me. She was rigid. It took me minutes to notice, minutes more to care. My thoughts combated my urges, "What the hell is wrong with me? I'm fucking this homeless girl wrong."

"That's what you have to look forward to," I assured her with a grin. I rose up and my cock slipped out of her. The wet pop caused Sara to laugh. Dawn was breathing hard.

"What? Why did you stop?" Dawn asked in her little voice.

"Because, I want you cleaned up," I said, "And I want you giving back."

"Yeah, you were pretty lazy there," Sara nodded.

"But, I--" Dawn stopped when I took her shoulder. I turned her face to me and gave her the brightest smile I could. It felt right then my head got involved and I'm sure I had the creepiest smile ever constructed. Oh well, she was mine, right? What I was doing was creepy. Need to stay in character.

"That felt good," Dawn looked up to me with sheepish eyes and wolfish smile.

"It only gets better," Sara added.

"Grab the shampoo," I pushed Dawn towards the shelf behind Sara. I took Sara by the fingers and ushered her down onto her knees. The little blonde greedily sucked my cock into her mouth. I figured the shower had rinsed off Dawn's juice. I knew that more than likely disappointed Sara.

"She's sucking your cock," Dawn gaped.

"And she's very good at it," I breathed. I had to take several big ones right after. I had brought myself close with Dawn. I needed Sara's tongue stud to assure my survival later. I unloaded without warning her. Sara's lips and tongue grew sloppy and noisy. The momentary lapse in vigor was chased away by Sara's piercing.

"Alright! alright! I'm good!" Sara looked petulant as I stopped her. I kept her down when she tried to stand back up. As my cock slipped from her lips, I got to watch Dawn's eyes. She expected me to have gone down from Sara's sloppy blowjob. I just wore my cocksure grin and made sure Dawn knew she was next.

"What now?" Dawn asked me. Sara looked up, blinking in the thrum of the water running over her face. I smirked. I took the shampoo out of Dawn's hand.

Sara's short hair was quick to wash and condition. I kept the little blonde on her knees while Dawn and I massaged her scalp and worked in the suds. Sara blinked through the running soap, her eyes tearing up as she ran her hands over my dick. Twice I slapped her away, and she turned her hands on Dawn's sex.

"Oh!" Dawn went rigid, digging her fingers into Sara's head. My sud covered hands touched Dawn's cheeks. She didn't run. Sara teased around Dawn's bush and sex. Dawn looked upset but not angry. I smiled, she blushed rapidly deeper, "She's very friendly."

"That's why we love her," I grinned and Dawn looked at me in a panic. I leaned in and kissed her. It didn't progress further than a peck on her lips. The taste of shampoo isn't my favorite. But it was enough to tamp down whatever she was going to babble. I pulled back and squatted down next to Sara, "We have to clean more than just your head."

Dawn jumped as Sara invaded her with a middle finger. I was quick to lean across Sara and steady Dawn's hips. It was lucky she hadn't taken a tumble. Sara giggled unconcerned and stood up surrounded by my arms. Her finger exited Dawn. Dawn sighed nervously.

"You see how dirty she is?" I slapped Sara's ass and made eye contact with Dawn.

"Can't have that." Dawn put up a brave front. I smiled and it was catching.

"Ready for shower duty, sir!" Sara threw me a salute and a raspberry. I grabbed her tongue. Luckily, the shower had rinsed my hands clean of soap.

"The sooner we get little miss no brain here cleaned up we can get to our new girl. Am I right?" Dawn laughed when I got Sara to nod her head with a pull on her tongue, "Pass me a poofy loufa thing ball."

"You mind using a little less technical lingo for us laymen?" Dawn smirked and, I noticed because she tried to pull her tongue back in that, Sara flinched at Dawn's lip. I flicked Sara's tongue stud and reached across to lightly slap Dawn's breast. She smiled back at me.

There were two ... poofy loufa thing balls. I'm just going to call them puffs. Ostensibly, the yellow and white puff was for Sara and the red and pink puff was for Dawn. They would get used to sharing if they were really my property. Little things were how I was going to watch these two fall out of their charade. Hopefully, I'd get a few fucks in by that point.

I had to let go of Sara's tongue when Dawn passed me the puff. The floodgates opened.

"You shouldn't fucking talk to him like that!" Sara turned on Dawn. I grabbed her shoulder and made her look back over my hand to see me.

"What I say goes right?" I spoke firmly to keep Dawn from apologizing to Sara unnecessarily.

"Of course, Wizard," Sara answered reverently.

"I'd have run out of here if that wasn't true," Dawn blushed over her blush at that.

"In that case, you girls can say whatever you want," I don't have too many causes but free speech is chief among them. Seems it holds true even for sex slaves, "Speak and express yourself naturally," I cocked my best Wizard of sex slaves confident smirk. Sara immediately giggled and Dawn smiled cheerfully. The smirk kind of disappeared, "But you do have your responsibilities."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.