My Brother My Lover
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2015 by vastiesmith

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - It started in a swimming pool fooling around and over the years developed into a full blown sexual satisfying affair. We were very young when it started 16 and 14

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Son   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Size   Big Breasts  

Wednesday mom was late coming home so Bobby sat on the toilet seat watching me bath. He sat there watching I washed my breasts and played with my nipples and then he moved closer and sat on the edge of the tub.

He asked if he could wash my back and of course I told him yes. I stood up and turned so my back was facing him. He used the soft wash rag soaping it and then rubbed it around my shoulders and neck. He dropped the wash rag and used his hands now to rub the soap around and over my shoulders and down my back. When he got to my ass he spent a long time rubbing and squeezing it.

Then he told me to bend over and I place my hands against the wall and he rubbed my ass some more making sure he went between my open thighs to touch and rub my pussy. It was dreamy!! When I opened my thighs wider his hand slipped in between my legs further and he cupped and washed my wet little pussy. He sat on the edge of the tub and used his hand to rub all around my love hole and my rear end hole too from the back. Then he used his other hand to rub my clit and slit from the front. He used both hands going both front and back on my pussy and ass hole. He did really well I loved the feeling of both holes being touched and rubbed. "Oh Bobby", I moaned!

Then he spread my ass cheeks wider and used his fingers to begin to fuck my pussy. Working the wet finger into my wet pussy was easy and soon he was really giving it to me. In and out, in and out, in and out he worked his finger as deep as it could go as his other hand in the front rubbed my swollen clit! Then he would back it out and just rub around the lips. This drove me crazy and he knew it!! He used his other hand now to rub my ass hole and asked if he could put a finger in it?

I told him to go ahead but do it slow! As he pushed his finger against my other hole I began to push back and soon he had his finger in my butt as far as the first knuckle. He began to fuck that hole too. It felt funny at first, well not funny really maybe a better word is strange. No one had ever done this to me before and it felt new. As he worked on my holes he would first finger me the same way. Both fingers going in and both going out at the same time and speed. Then he changed it around and began to fuck me a different way. One finger went into my pussy the other finger came almost out of my ass. Then back in as his finger pulled almost out of my pussy! He did this a while and then went back to both fingers going in and outa at the same time. It was driving me nuts and I knew I was going to cum soon,

I began to feel it building in my stomach first. My orgasms was building fast and I bent over more putting my hands on my knees and pushing back against his hand!! I moaned out: "Fuck me harder Bobby fuck me harder."

And he did!! He was now ramming his finger into my pussy hole and his other hand now held on to my back pushing down gently!! He was really giving my love hole a workout when he said: "I'm going to put another finger in you!"

First I say or actually grunted: "No!"

But when he slowly worked the second finger into me it felt wild. He was stretching my pussy and it felt amazing. He was giving me more thickness and I started to feel so full down there. He moved it deeper and deeper into my hole and soon I loved the full feeling and began to fuck myself on his fingers. Faster and faster he worked my pussy. Faster and faster I thrusted back against them.

It felt so dirty this way, me bending over and him fucking me from behind with his two fingers. I knew he could see my asshole open too but I didn't seem to care what my brother saw now because it felt so damn good!! As he fingered me I began to rub my clit. Faster and faster I worked three fingers across the hard little button which was my sex button. I was trying to stay with the movement of my brother's finger fucking me deep inside And then ... GOD! I exploder in a huge orgasm! I think I actually squirted.

My knees finally gave out and I knelt in the tub with Bobby's hand under me and his fingers still in my pussy hole slowly fucking me. He never stopped doing that until I couldn't take it any longer!

When I had regained my senses turned around and he was smiling at me. I kissed him hard and long shoving my tongue into his mouth!! We kissed and sucked tongue for a while as I recovered from the great orgasms my brother gave me with his fingers.

Still nude, Bobby told me he still need to jerk off and he wanted to jerk off on my tits and body!! As I knelt there he looked at me and he said he just had to play with my tits and asked if I would jerk him off while he did it. I moved closer and took his cock in my hand. Bobby's shorts were down around his knees. My breasts were hanging there as he cupped them I took his cock and with wet hands and began to masturbate my brother.

As my breasts swung with the movement of my hand motion he told me he had to suck them. He bent down and lifted my right breasts up and took a nipple in his mouth! He sucked and squeezed as I pumped his cock! My body was wet and slippery and actually shinning and Bobby's cock was throbbing and stood out straight in front of me. I decide to give him a surprise. I said: "Close your eyes Bobby."

He asked why and I told him to just close his eyes I had a surprise for him. He did and I slowly moved down and when my face was right in front of his cock I opened my mouth and took his purple fat cock head into my mouth!! As I close my mouth around his cock head I heard him moan loudly: "OH GOD Mary! Oh God yes! Suck it please! Suck my cock! Suck it baby."

He almost moaned and cried out the words as I sucked him hard and pumped his shaft with my hand. It took 2 minutes and he was already thrusting his cock into my mouth hard! My hand stopped him from gagging me. I don't think he even knew he was doing it. I could hear him moaning and sighing and telling me how good it felt. This made me happy. I wanted to please my brother like he pleased me every tie.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.