My Brother My Lover - Cover

My Brother My Lover

Copyright© 2015 by vastiesmith

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - It started in a swimming pool fooling around and over the years developed into a full blown sexual satisfying affair. We were very young when it started 16 and 14

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Son   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Size   Big Breasts  

As the week past, Bobby and I teased each other with the idea of being alone on Friday night to experiment our sexual needs. Mom and dad were going out to dinner and then a movie and my brother had wanted to try oral sex. It was now something I wanted to try too. The idea of my brother's mouth and tongue making me orgasm was so sexy to me. Imagine my brother wanted to eat me!!

I was feeling so horny recently from masturbating with and to him and him with me that it was all I could seem to think about. I would day dream of his fingers, mouth and tongue in and on my pussy. I also wondered how it would be, feel, to suck his cock and feel him cum. I still hadn't decided if I would let Bobby cum in my mouth or if he did if I would swallow it.

We talked about it at our place in the park on that Tuesday after school where we always met now. His fingers were in my pussy almost as soon as we sat back against the oak tree. He wouldn't wait very long before he had my knees open as I lay back against his chest. I always sat sideways and wore a dress or skirt on the days I met my brother and we masturbated each other. We would talk and Bobby would rub and stroke my pussy while we chatted. It was very nice and very sexy!!

A skirt was so much easier for him to touch me between my legs than if I had on jeans or shorts. We learned that the first time I let him do it to me with his fingers. Now, I would stand there in front of him with the tree blocking anyone from see us. I would lift my skirt for him and slowly take off my panties. He would smile as I moved closer to his face and let him smell me. He wanted to have me push my pussy into his face and use his mouth as I stood to cum. But I wanted to be careful and not get caught! So he could smell it and touch it as I stood here but then I would stop him. Actually he told me I was driving him crazy with my smell. Then I would sit down and let him pet my little pussy and make love to it with his hand and fingers.

Bobby licked my nipples too as his hand made my pussy wet and so stimulated. He would hold me and whisper in my ear: "I can't wait to taste your pussy sis. I'm sure it will be so good for both of us. I love how it feels in my hand and I want to make you cum. I want to watch you climax on my hand Mary. Cum for me."

I don't know why we whispered to each other, it just felt more sexy and natty to do it that way. Bobby would stroke my little slit and tell me he could feel my wetness. He would use his thumb and index finger and spread the outer lips of my vagina so he could touch my pink insides. His finger would run up and down my slit and it would feel so good couldn't help but moan and hold his hand and thrust my pussy against his fingers as he entered me. I would fuck his fingers and he would rive his long fingers into my love hole as he called it!

That never got old. When he started to please me my brother would tease the outer edge of my love hole just going in a little maybe to the first knuckle on his finger. He would tease me like that, just inserting it a little and rubbing around the opening! It would drive me crazy with lust! And sometimes I would turn my head and as he held me tight with his other hand I whispered in his ear telling him to put it all the way inside me. He told me soon but he never stopped teasing my hole. My his would rock and thrust and hump trying to get more of his fingers into my body! It felt so good.

I got to the point where I stated begged him, it felt so good. And after I couldn't stand it any longer I would grab his hand and push my pussy up trying to get his finger deep into my hole!! I would push my love hole against his finger and drive it as deep as it would go into my hole. Then I would closed my eyes turned my head and kissed him begging him to make me cum.

And Bobby never disappointed me. He would get me off more than once and hold me as I shuttered with my orgasms. His fingers loved my pussy and did whatever I needed to be done at the time I needed it. He was 14 and I was 16, but Bobby knew how to make me cum hard and long and more than once. I don't know where he learned to do what he did, maybe he just knew.

Whichever it was, he was gentle when I needed his fingers and hand to be gentle. He was slow when I wanted to be fucked slowly. And he would be hard and fast if I needed to fucked hard and fast. My brother was very good at pleasing me.

I would groan and moan and thrust and rock and arch up as he made me climax and then he would work my hole to do it again, and again. He would work on me as long as I needed it. In fact I had to grab his hand and hold it because I would become to sensitive down there. My brother would then hold me and stroke my hair and kiss my cheek and lips and tell me how much he loved me. He would always tell me he loved me. And as I came down from my sexual releases he would whisper how he wanted to lick my pussy and bath it with his tongue making cum again. He would make a big showing of licking his hand and fingers removing my cum from them. I would sigh and shake sometimes thinking about how it would feel to have him lick me right now. But we had to hold off.

When I had recovered Bobby always said that his cock was acing from him making me cum and him seeing me shutter with orgasms. He told me it was so hard and how he needed to cum so badly that his cock was so hard he was scared he was going to cum in his jeans.

I would smile and tell him: "We can't have that can we Bobby, what would mom say if she saw cum on your jeans."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.