My Brother My Lover - Cover

My Brother My Lover

Copyright© 2015 by vastiesmith

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - It started in a swimming pool fooling around and over the years developed into a full blown sexual satisfying affair. We were very young when it started 16 and 14

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Son   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Size   Big Breasts  

It was a week later before Bobby and I were able to do more that we did that first day and night. However, we did meet in the park twice that week and talked about what we did. I told Bobby that I was very excited seeing his cock and jerking him off. But I didn't use those words I said: "I loved how it felt in my hands and I loved that I made you ... you know shoot. But my God do you always shoot that much? It was like a shower!!"

He laughed and said: "The word is cum Mary, say it."

I did and he smiled and told me: "Yes, I cum like that twice sometime three times a day! I want to do it with you again as soon as we can. How about you? Do you want me to rub and play with your breasts and pussy and make you cum too? I mean doesn't it feel so much better when someone else touches you there?"

I blushed and then I couldn't look at him. I was still very shy. He took his hands and turned my face towards his and said: "Tell me Mary. Don't be shy it's OK. Tell me you want to do that again with me"

I said yes I did and Bobby took my hand and placed it on his upper thigh. I felt his hard cock under his shorts and I moaned with I now know is lust!!!!! He said: "Rub, rub it for me like you did before Mary. Rub my cock for me, no one is around, rub it for me. You don't have to take it out, just rub it."

I did as he asked and we sat there together looking at each other and my hand was stroking his hidden hard on. Kids were playing on the swings and slides down at the playground and people were walking around and I was jerking my brother off even if I wasn't actually hold his cock. It was scary but very, very thrilled at the same time.

When he moaned and held the hand I was using my brother said: "Now squeeze it and rub. That's it faster sis, squeeze it harder for me. Faster I want to cum even if I'll cum in my shorts for you!!"

I did as he told me and soon he was moaning and rubbing my hand which was rubbing his hidden cock and we went faster and faster and then he lifted up a little and he pulled his leg of his shorts up and the head of his big cock stuck out the leg opening. I touched it with my fingers. It felt hot and hard and wonderful. He held my hand in place near the top of the where it was showing and he squeezed my hand and cried out to make him cum!!!

I could feel his big hard cock jumping and throbbing with his excitement and then his cum began to shoot out his cock head. We both watched as he unloaded it down his thigh and knee and onto the ground. It hit my knee and leg but most of it was hitting the ground.

The cum on my knee he picked up with his finger and placed it at my mouth. I could smell the musk and I stuck out my tongue and licked the drop up! It didn't tasted bad a little salty and sweet. He smiled and kissed me. I knew he was tasting his own cum too.

His underwear had a stain on it and his shorts showed a wet spot from what remained in his cock after he pulled down the leg to his shorts ... The head of his cock was back under his shorts now and he was holding my hand and slowly rubbing it back and forth as he began to come down from his orgasm.

I smiled and asked if I did a good job and he smile and told me I was the best sister any guy could have. He hugged me and we kissed. He told me to move around and I sat between his open thighs and laid back against his chest.

We were both looking down at the people below on the playground. He stated to kiss my neck and ear and I was sort of scared that some one would see us. So I told him and we moved around the big oak tree we were against. It blocked everyone from seeing us. The only way we would be caught is if someone walked up the hill and came around the tree.

Bobby put his arms around me and held me as we kissed. I had my head turned to the side to face him and he slowly reached up under my arms and cupped both on my breasts. He whispered in my ear: "God Mary you have the best tits I ever saw. No girl I know has such firm round full tits like yours!"

He squeezed them and rubbed them and since I wasn't wearing a bra he pulled on the nipples on the outside of my blouse. I loved that feeling of my nipples pulled and squeezed. And, Bobby knew it! When I moaned he held me and kissed me and we shoved tongues into each other's mouth! Then he whispered in my ear telling me to pull my blouse out of my jean shorts.

I sat up and pulled my blouse out of my shorts and then he pulled my shoulders back and I was laying back on his chest again. I felt his hands come under my blouse in the back and then around my ribs and then I felt his hands on my breasts. Flesh to flesh! OH God I loved having him touch and hold them!

I cupped his hands on my tits with my hands on the outside of my blouse and together we rubbed my tits and nipples. I closed my eyes and turned again to kiss him! He worked on my breasts a long, long time and I told him he had gotten my pussy was wet and steaming!

He told me he wanted to feel it. He held my tits and said: " Let me suck on the nipple for you Mary. Let me make love to them with my mouth again! And then I want to touch your pussy and see how wet and hot I have made my sister's pussy feel."

I didn't know how we would do that so I asked: "How Bobby? Look I love this but I don't want to get caught it would so embarrassing!"

He smiled and turned me sideways and lifted the end on my blouse up and over the nipple. God it ached and was red and swollen and hard and long from his hands! He smiled and bent down and began to suck on one and pinch the other one. I held his head as he moved it down and took the nipple in his mouth futther and sucked harder!!!

He whispered that I should watch for anyone and he would suck! It sounded so nasty but so sexual!

And while my brother sucked and played with my breasts I kept a watch out for people. But none came. When I moaned and sighed I told him I was close to cumming he put his hand between my legs and rubbed the out side of my shorts which covered my pussy. His hand cupped all of my pussy! I arched as he touch me down there. It felt heavenly and I lay back and let him work on my body as I sort of kept watch!!

As I began to rock my pelvis to his motions he asked me if I was close and I told him yes. He told me to open my right leg opening for him so he could get his hand inside my short leg opening. I pulled on the leg opening making it wider for my brother's hand!

First he was only able to get a finger inside my shorts. And when he touched my slit I opened my legs wider for him. But, as he worked the finger it in to rub my pussy directly he stretched the leg opening more and then he had two and the three fingers under my shorts and rubbing my pussy!

Soon he was rubbing my bare pussy with his entire hand and my pussy was throbbing and wet and acing for a finger to fuck me. "OH Bobby That feels so good. Put a finger inside me please. Finger me Bobby and make me cum too."

He did and I began to hump and hump and hump against his hand and fingers as they went into my love hole and I climaxed! My brother was making me cum and it felt so damn good!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.