The General
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2015 by Bethany Ann

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A VERY handsome young man, named after a famous Confederate general, has no trouble finding all sorts of women to sleep with. He has an unbelievable job - assisting high school girls to become cheerleaders in college. Sometimes their mothers offer incentives. Occasionally, their fathers find out!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Shortly after his meeting with Julia Carlson, Mark received a telephone call from Claire Saunders.

"Mr. Wilcox. I need to meet with you again. My husband asked some questions to which I had no answers. Can we meet again soon?" She sounded very anxious.

"Certainly, Mrs. Saunders, when would you be available?"

They arranged to meet in two days at a motel just off the interstate, about fifty miles north of Valdosta. It was a newer motel, one that Mark had not yet used for his meeting, but an affiliate of the chain that Mark preferred. He checked in thirty minutes before his appointment with Mrs. Saunders. As was his norm, Mark had requested a suite rather than a simple room, but the number of suites available at this particular motel was very limited, and there were none available at this time. The clerk at the desk was about to convey the news to Mark until he saw the member status alert appear on the registration screen. Mark had accumulated so many "member points" that the chain directed that he always be awarded the finest room available. Today, in this small motel, the finest room available was the penthouse suite, usually reserved for the owner of the motel. The décor resembled some of the finer suites in hotels in major cities and included two bedrooms, a large sitting area, and enormous en suite bath including a freestanding hydrotherapy tub, and a very private balcony. Once in the room, he called her cell phone to suggest that she come directly to the room and not stop at the desk, just as an extra step to assure their privacy.

Mark was surprised to find Claire Saunders dressed in a very proper business suit, and carrying a small leather briefcase. He welcomed her to the room and secured the privacy latch as he closed the door behind her.

"I told my friends that I was going to a job interview, to see if I wanted to find a job once Holly goes to college," she said, without being asked.

"Is this the interview? " Mark asked.

"Well, I had to tell them something!"

"In that case, would the candidate like a glass of champagne? One of the niceties of this room is a refrigerator with several varieties inside."

They enjoyed a glass of some very fine champagne and then Mark began to show Claire the suite. After standing and gazing out the windows at the countryside, Claire became serious. "When I was nineteen," Claire began, "I gave up my virginity to the Assistant Spirit Coach. When I was twenty, I met my husband, Jeff, and he has been the only man that I have been in bed with since that day, until last week. In those eighteen years, I have never, ever experienced anything close to what I experienced with you. My marriage is strong. I love my husband, and I have no desire to hurt him in any way, but I cannot go on with my life as normal knowing that I could experience those feelings again. I am here today to offer myself to you completely."

Mark, continuing with the "job interview" ruse, suggested that the candidate should make herself more comfortable. "I think I will probably have to look into every aspect of your personality," he joked. "I recall from our first meeting that there are several aspects that are very impressive."

Claire Saunders stood before him, naked. She was a very attractive woman who had maintained her youthful appearance. Her breasts were still very firm with large nipples and light pink areola that did not overwhelm, but added to the sensuality of her breasts. Her nipples were very sensitive and responded immediately to his touch. When he bent to kiss one and take it into his mouth, he felt her body tremble.

"Aren't you going to get undressed, Mark?" she asked.

"In due time, Claire -- there is no hurry. Just relax and enjoy the experience and pleasures that I bring to you." He could smell her aroma and it had an effect. He steered her to the edge of the bed and had her sit there. He dropped to his knees and moved between her open thighs, kissing the inside of one thigh beginning at her knee and moving slowly to the source of the aroma. He pushed her legs up and onto his shoulders and, with both hands, carefully opened her labia so that he could position his tongue precisely at the source of her moisture. With his tongue fully extended, he leaned forward and his face made contact with her body as his tongue penetrated it, darting in and out much like the tongue of a snake as it senses things around it.

Claire's response was a combination of a scream and a moan, coupled with an involuntary clamping of her thighs to Mark's head. Mark waited until she relaxed again and then slowly began moving his tongue up her labial valley, not so much in a hurried way but rather slow and, quite possibly, teasing. He would pull away from time to time and nibble at her pubic hair, blowing through it softly and then plowing his nose through it before returning to her labia. When he finally arrived that the pinnacle of his journey, he teased it lightly with his tongue and finally sucked it into his mouth, holding it firmly in his lips, all the while enduring her thighs slamming against his head as she enjoyed a powerful orgasm. When it subsided, he increased to suction of her clitoris into his lips and then nipped it lightly, but repeatedly, with his teeth. Claire's hands wrapped behind Mark's head and she was pulling him to her, as tightly as she could. Her orgasm continued for several minutes during which Claire moaned softly and continued to clamp her thighs against the side of Mark's head.

Mark moved away, stood up and walked to the half-empty champagne bottle, refilling both glasses and calmly returning to the bedside.

"Oh, please, Mark, please. I need you inside me," Claire begged him.

"I'll be there soon enough. You need to relax a little. Sit up and enjoy this fine champagne."

"How can you be so calm, so casual? I am wound up tighter than any drum and you are still dressed, walking around sipping champagne and acting like you aren't even interested in me."

"Oh, I am very interested in you, Claire, but I am not in love with you. We are here to have sex and enjoy one another, not to fall in love. I very much intend to have sex with you, to enjoy your body and bring you as much pleasure as I possibly can, but there is no hurry, and by allowing you to build on these minor orgasms as I have, eventually you will be able to experience the true joys of sex."

"MINOR ORGASMS!!!" Claire cried out in amazement. "You call what I just had a minor orgasm? My God! I have never felt anything like that before."

"Relax, Claire, and drink your champagne. We'll begin again, soon enough."

The denial of any urgency on his part fanned the flames of Claire's anticipation. On any other day, after an orgasm not nearly as intense as the one she had just experienced, Claire would have been wrapped in the arms of her husband, enjoying the relaxed moments of the afterglow. But there was no afterglow now, no arms were wrapped around her, and she was essentially forced to just sit there, naked, on the bed, waiting for Mark, her mind running in circles trying to imagine what more he could do.

For all the years of their marriage, Claire's husband Jeff had been a steady, reliable and faithful husband. His lovemaking skills, Claire had to admit, left much to be desired, from her point of view. Yes, they had made love like clockwork, every single Sunday morning before church. Every single Sunday morning for nearly eighteen years, he would play with her breasts for a few minutes, run his finger over her clit briefly and then slide between her legs. Every Sunday morning, she would be flat on her back with her knees wrapped around Jeff's back, hoping that maybe, just maybe, he would last long enough for her to enjoy this too. The only change to this routine would occur when her cycle conflicted, and on those days, he expected her to just slide down in the bed and take him orally.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.