The General - Cover

The General

Copyright© 2015 by Bethany Ann

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A VERY handsome young man, named after a famous Confederate general, has no trouble finding all sorts of women to sleep with. He has an unbelievable job - assisting high school girls to become cheerleaders in college. Sometimes their mothers offer incentives. Occasionally, their fathers find out!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Two days later, Mark Wilcox was at another hotel, this time to meet a candidate for her initial interview. As he had a dozen times in the past, Mark would meet his photographer at the hotel and together they would set up the rooms. Mark always reserved a three-room suite for these interviews, the entry for the initial interview, one bedroom for the photographer to work and the other for Mark's camera work later. The photographer's compensation included an hourly fee for travel time and all expenses, plus a stipend of two hundred dollars to take what amounted to six photos in three poses of the candidate's head and shoulders. Once they were set up, Mark and the photographer went down to the lobby to meet the candidate.

"Ahh, Mrs. Carlson. It is good to see you again."

Judy Carlson was waiting patiently at the concierge desk along with her daughter, Julia. "Mr. Wilcox, this is my daughter Julia. She has her heart set on going to college so that she can become a teacher, but along the way, she really wants to be a cheerleader as well. Julia, this is Mr. Wilcox."

"Julia it is a pleasure to meet you. I'd like to introduce my photographer, Barbara Adams, who will join us in the suite for the initial set of photos. Barbara, this is Judy Carlson and her daughter, Julia."

After more small pleasantries, Judy Carlson told the others that she would return in about two hours and wait for Julia in the lobby.

Once in the room, Barbara helped Julia arrange her hair to her best advantage, suggested a different shade of lipstick for better color retention and lightly applied a powder base to her forehead to minimize reflection. As was his process, Mark did not go into the room with Barbara and Julia, suggesting to Julia that he did now want to disturb Barbara in her work. Twenty minutes later, Barbara sent the images that she had just taken to Mark, and when he confirmed that they were acceptable, she returned Julia to the entry room. Mark, ever the gentleman, stood as Julia entered the room, and then showed her to an upholstered chair that he had placed facing a work desk. For her part, Barbara Adams packed up her lights and camera and left via a private entrance.

"Ok, Julia, let's talk a little about you," Mark began. "Tell me about you; what you like to do, what classes do you like in school, what is your strongest subject ... all that kind of stuff."

Julia responded, telling Mark about her school life, her classes, about making the cheerleading team as a sophomore, and a litany of other things about her life in the Monticello, Georgia, a town of less than three thousand people.

"Julia, you haven't said anything at all about the boys in your life. Do you have a boyfriend? Is it serious?"

"This is the first year that Mom has allowed me to date. I can only go out on Friday or Saturday, and I'm not allowed to stay out past midnight."

"Do you have a steady boyfriend?"

"No, not really. I have gone out with several different guys so far."

"Okay, this is where the questions get a little touchy, and this is why your mother is not in this room right now. How far have you gone with a guy?"

Julia balked at responding. "Um, well I..."

"No, Julia. We can't have any secrets. This is all about promoting you to become a cheerleader, and I need to know every single thing there is to know about you, so that I can present you in the best light. So, I'll ask you again, how far have you gone with a guy?"

"I let a guy put his hand under my sweater once."

"Did he take your bra off? Did he slip his hand under it and feel your actual breast?"

"Yes."

"What about between your legs? Did he put his hand there as well?"

"Yes."

"Inside your underpants?"

"Yes."

"Did he put his finger inside you?"

"He tried, but I grabbed his hand and pulled it away."

"So you are still a virgin? You have not had sex with a boy?"

"Yes, I am still a virgin, and no, I have not had sex with a boy."

"Alright, now it is time to get the rest of the photography done. Please get undressed."

"Completely? Why?"

"Because I have to be able to show that you are all real, that you don't have a bra stuffed with tissues or a large tattoo on your tummy or backside. Thankfully you are not chest heavy, because those girls, believe it or not, have a much harder time making the cut." He showed her a photo album of various girls, all about her age, all naked. "These are the girls that you will be competing against, Julia. It is my job to do everything I can to help you succeed."

Slowly, Julia began to undress. Mark sat in an upholstered chair, calmly waiting for her, acting as if he had seen hundreds of naked girls and Julia's nakedness would mean nothing special to him. It wasn't like that, but that is the image he tried to portray. When she was completely nude, Mark finally looked up at her and smiled a comforting smile. Julia's breasts were quite small, barely requiring a bra, but that was reasonable considering her age. Just below a tan line, he could see her pubic hairs in a neat triangle. Light brown, almost the color of honey, and still not to the fullness that she would probably attain as a mature woman. He could just make out the split of her labia.

"Have you had a conversation with your mother about what other things may be required of you in order to become a cheerleader?"

"She talked about how much different that dating will be in college."

"That's all she said?"

"I don't know what she was trying to say, but she was very uncomfortable even having the conversation with me."

Quickly he moved her to where his camera sat mounted on a tripod. He knew that this was an uncomfortable time for most girls, so he did not delay much between shots, concentrating on the routine poses at first, front, side, back, and then with her sitting, a closer shot of her breasts, and with her legs spread slightly, of her crotch.

He removed the camera from its mount and walked to the bed. "Have you ever done anything for the boys that you date?"

"Done anything what? What do you mean?"

Have you ever sucked on a boy's cock?"

"NO!"

"Well, if you want to be a cheerleader in college, you're going to have to do a lot more than that." He sat on the edge of the bed and unzipped his pants. "Come over here and kneel down in front of me."

Very reluctantly, Julia Carlson did as Mark asked, kneeling before him, removing his nearly erect penis from his pants, and after more encouragement, taking him in her mouth. He was kind enough to warn her of his pending ejaculation, but told her it was necessary to swallow every drop. As the first blast hit the back of her throat, her eyes became quite large and she tried to pull away, but he held her to him until he was finished.

"Thank you, Julia. That was very nice, especially since it was your first time. Now, climb up on the bed and lay on your back with your knees drawn up."

Mark turned and, as Julia had done, dropped to his knees. He was looking straight at her crotch. He pulled her closer to the edge of the bed so that he could have a close up view of her. Spreading her thighs wider apart, he moved his head closer to her body and then spread her labia so that he could look into her vagina. With his right hand, he grabbed his camera and quickly took a picture of her crotch, with the center point of the photo being the opening to her vagina. Plainly visible to him and his camera lens was Julia's hymen, her cherry, still intact and in place, guarding the entrance to her charms. It was the most visible hymen he had ever seen, covering nearly all of Julia's vaginal opening. It would, he knew, be a challenge to break through without causing significant pain. He set his camera aside and moved his lips to her body, extending his tongue and sliding it full length upwards to her clit.

Immediately, Julia's thighs slammed closed against his head. "Oh my God, what are you doing?"

As she said that, Mark pursed his lips and sucked her tiny clit into his mouth. The effect was exactly as he had hoped. Her thighs pummeled his head repeatedly as she experienced her first orgasm. He continued to torment her clit until he could hear her moaning and her hips began to thrust upwards toward some imaginary source of pleasure. Her second orgasm was more violent than the first and it was all Mark could do to maintain contact with her body.

He continued to caress her for quite some time, calming her in what would normally be an afterglow, but in her case, a time of both fear and embarrassment. He assured her that sex was a big part of a cheerleader's life in college and that she should be proud of her body and of how exciting it is to men, just the kind of drivel that you would expect of a man who takes such advantage of innocence, but it was reinforcing to her nonetheless.

"I've never allowed anyone to see me down there, and certainly never imagined doing anything as we have done today. I am totally embarrassed. It's not a normal thing to have done."

"You have done very well today, Julia, and I look forward to another meeting with you soon. I would caution you that just because you have experienced new feelings as a woman today is no reason to allow any boys that you may date any extra liberties with your body. You can trust me to guide you through that learning process so that by the time you graduate, you will be fully prepared for your role as a cheerleader."

"But I want to save myself for my husband when I marry."

"Julia, that would not be possible if you become a cheerleader. Honestly, cheerleaders have sex with different guys, and they do it often. It's a part of the job of being a cheerleader."

While he had been sorely tempted to take Julia's virginity that day, he knew there was greater value in saving her for his contact at Georgia Tech. He would send a photo of Julia's vulva, showing her intact hymen, and set up an appointment to visit the campus with her. Offering a bona fide virgin to his contact would virtually assure her a place on one of the spirit squads, and from there, it would be up to her to earn her way to whichever squad she desired.

Shortly after noon, Mark pulled up to a high school in a smaller community about ten miles from the Atlanta interstate. He had not visited this particular school yet, but it was on his list of potential sources. Mark's father had determined several years previously that very few collegiate cheerleaders come from high schools having fewer than 500 students. He had compiled a list for Mark of high schools having a student population exceeding 500 and suggested that he limit his calls to those schools.

Mark entered the school office, introduced himself to a receptionist and asked for the name of the person responsible for coaching the cheerleaders. In his limited experience, he had learned that, at least in these smaller schools, about half the time the coach was not a teacher but rather someone from the community. In that situation, he left several of the pamphlets that described their company and services with the receptionist and suggested that the coach call him if she had questions. On this day, he was pleasantly surprised when the receptionist responded positively.

"Can you wait just a minute, please? I'll be right back." She stood and walked away from her desk, disappearing from his view, but still close enough that he could hear her voice.

"Hey, Debbie. There is this luscious guy in the lobby asking for the cheerleaders coach. Do you want to see him, or can I pretend that I'm the coach? He is drop dead gorgeous."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.